[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zyzz's trip code is banned. When the hell did that happen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1381251063035.jpg (18KB, 699x525px) Image search: [Google]
1381251063035.jpg
18KB, 699x525px
Zyzz's trip code is banned. When the hell did that happen?
>>
Shut up bok
>>
>>35572141
It's all a part of the conspiracy, breh
>>
>>35572141
I want to believe.
>>
>>35572171
What conspiracy? Now that moot's gone they're trying to kill our gains?
>>
no its not breh
>>
>>35572233
We gonna make it
>>
when is the retarded new moot going to delete the fuckign retard cat and shitty astronaut picture from the home site
>>
>>35572233
>>35572247
nice try guys
>>
>>35572212
zyzz is still alive senpai
>>
>>35572253
>not recognizing longcat

newfag
>>
noonga is a slur actually
>>
>>35572257
He'll live on forever in our hearts...
>>
>>35572259
looks retarded in the homepage with that shit picture he took

just the old 4chan logo will do like the old times
>>
>>35572263
Yeah, but you don't see it in the trip code.

And when I tried his trip it claimed Global Rule 14.
>>
>>35572270
no like literally still alive

he faked his death to have him image never sullen and always remain at his physical peak in our minds

i think he was getting tired of the bodybuilding shit and saw the effect he had on the community and didn't want to let us down

pay attention to his new rose tattoo that covers the veni vidi vici tattoo and in the chronology of his final vids when he went to NZ and Thailand

He's alive breh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaSGTlXgyTI
>>
>>35572307
Pretty sure he's dead since it was aired on the news, and they aired the funeral.
>>
why aren't there any screencapped zyzz posts?
>>
>>35572325
There are, if you weren't new or reddit you'd have them
>>
>>35572325
All he did was "U MIRIN SIKK CUNT AESTHETIC BRAH" shitposting.

That's actually why he got banned
>>
>>35572323
yup totally believe everything on the news bruh

>"lul xd it was on the news must be true"

fucking underaged on this site i swear
>>
File: 1447193363041.png (37KB, 331x224px) Image search: [Google]
1447193363041.png
37KB, 331x224px
>>35572253

I-I like it
>>
>>35572346
Pretty fucked up seeing the bros crying on a fake funeral then. That's some A+ acting.
>>
>>35572307
Dude. He's dead. There were even leaked pictures of his body in the autopsy room.

Listen to your logic. A dude who clearly loved the spotlight fakes his own death to get out of the spotlight? What an extreme measure. He could have just stopped posting. Tinytrip didn't have to fake his own death. Literal legends don't have to fake their own deaths.

Who gives a shit if he's dead? Get over it. You are being cringy.
>>
>>35572337
No, I used his trip before after he fuckin' died.
>>
>>35572253
Who the fuck actually visits the homepage?

Seriously. I don't think I've touched the homepage since 2007 or some shit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.