[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ , /r9k/ fag here Any pear-shaped ex-fat /fit/ guys here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: w71k54.png (773KB, 960x525px) Image search: [Google]
w71k54.png
773KB, 960x525px
/tv/ , /r9k/ fag here

Any pear-shaped ex-fat /fit/ guys here?
Really wanna get rid of all the fat and excess weight around my hips - I naturally have somewhat wide hips but obesity made it worse.

Can you share any tips and maybe before-after pics?
>>
>>35565758
Should add that I`m 196 cm tall and I weight about 110 kg`s.

I also have quite wide shoulders so my figure literally looks like

( )
) . (
( )

A lot of fat and weight on hips - would really love to work close to V type.
>>
>>35565758
READ THE FIRST POST ON /fit/

Then get myfitnesspal and get on a diet.
If you're serious and start losing weight, adjust your stats on the app to not stall. It's really easy you just have to stop being a faggot. Also cut out soda and junk food.
>>
>>35565758
>Also cut out soda and junk food.

I`ve to confess that I`ve been hitting those two hard... like 2L Soda a day with 150g of potato chips.

Should I go cold-turkey on those and just drink pure water?
>>
>>35565838
Also make sure to put everything on it (including sauces, sugar, oil, butter, whatever you're cooking on, drinks that are not water, etc.)
>>
>>35565848
Yes, especially the chips. The
>>
>>35565848
Maybe some sugarless tea, coffee, etc. If you want sparkly shit, buy mineral water. At first you will want sugar, but after a few weeks you will start to resent crappy foods. Don't go on meme diets, just calorie counting. Weigh yourself and adjust your stats on MFP weekly.
>>
>>35565913
>meme diets

what would those be?
so that i know in advance
>>
>>35565950
Paleo, magazine diets, shit you see on Dr. Oz, you get the idea. The only ones worth looking into are low carb and keto, but even then you still have to count your calories so even if you might lose weight faster, you will be craving for carbs and feeling like shit in general. Also know that high fat foods aren't your enemy. It's the sugary, very high calorie ones that are. Also eat a lot more veggies. They will fill you up and make you feel full without being ridiculously high in calories.
>>
>>35566022
what about fruits like apples, oranges - those ultra are cheap in my country
>>
>>35566022
i`m also thinking of buying a bicycle - want to get my ass and thighs in shape, somewhat
good idea?
>>
>>35566099

A friend of mine has been fat his whole life. Also smoked like two packs a day and played WoW 24/7. A couple of weeks after his 30th birthday his doc said to him:

>Anon, if you go on like this, you won't make it to 40

He startet counting calories the next day, went on a strict 1.500 cal/day diet (with one cheat day per week) and bought a bike. On the first day, he couldn't make half a mile. Within a week, he cycled 5 miles per day. This went on till he cycled about 15 miles every day. He also got a gym membership for rainy days / winter.

After one year, he lost about 200lbs and slowly went back to his normal TDEE, still eating healthy, cycling and going to the gym. His health insurance paid for the surgery to get rid of the skin. He found a job and a gf during this time.

So yeah, you should buy a bike.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.