[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK do i get 100% dv of Iron on a cut? pumpkin seeds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: pumpkin-seeds-fb.jpg (39KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin-seeds-fb.jpg
39KB, 1200x630px
how the FUCK do i get 100% dv of Iron on a cut?

pumpkin seeds?
>>
>>35563709
Multivitamin.
>>
>not licking plates
>>
Iron infusion
>>
It's impossible to get 100% DV of all the core vitamins and minerals through just food unless you're free to consume a huge amount of calories.

That's what supplements like MVs are for: to fill in gaps.

Do you have a medical condition that requires you to get significantly more iron? That's the only instance in which it makes sense to focus on it through food or supplementation.
>>
>>35563709
red wine
>>
>>35563770
i'm just redesigning meals for my continuing cut to better improve my nutrition even more and iron has always been low in the past

was thinking of adding italian parsley to my meals
>>
>>35563859
If adding foods that improve deficiency aren't detrimental to your cut, add 'em.

Or just have a generally vitamin and mineral-rich diet as everyone should have and fill in gaps with multivitamins, which is what they're designed for. Simple.
>>
>>35563709
Grape nuts my nigga
>>
>>35563709
red meat pussy
>>
>iktf
My friend is a blacksmith so sometimes I just eat the stuff at the bottom of his forge. Works great.
>>
>actually believing that not getting enough micronutrients will change anything in your body
amazing
>>
Eat red meat (liver and other organ meats especially)? Most seafood is good too. Iron is only a problem if you only eat white meat or are a vegcuck.
>>
>>35563709
Kidney Beans, Spinach, Lentils, Tofu
>>
>>35564150
retard
>>
>>35564362
Or just eat red meat and sea food, which has way more bioavailable iron.
>>
>>35564423
Well Assuming he's came to /fit/ to ask this I'm assuming the obvious answer of red meat is out of the question no?
>>
>>35564473
Why would it be? If he doesn't eat red meat then he'll never be /fit/ anyways. He might as well just stop lifting and go full cardio bunny twink mode.
>>
>>35564384
I'd be retarded if I wasted my time worrying about micros in my diet
>>
>>35564493
Assuming because he's mentioned he's on a cut that he's leaving red meat out of it
>>
>>35564423

yeah but then your colon gets all cancer and shit
>>
>>35564510
Why would you ever leave red meat out of a cut? That makes zero sense, especially if you're worried about not getting enough iron since plant sources are objectively inferior for that. If you're really worried about extra calories then either A) eat less of it, or B) cut off some of the fat.

>>35564521
>vegcuck meme psuedoscience

k
>>
>>35564500
Micros make a world of difference. I did a bulk and made sure i got sufficient micro nuttients and my gains were godly. Proper micro nutrient intake results in good hormonal levels and feeling good.
>>
File: flechinha.png (107KB, 368x549px) Image search: [Google]
flechinha.png
107KB, 368x549px
Yerba mate.
>>
>>35564546
Probably because of the fat content I don't know why you're getting this riled up did my post offend you or something?
>>
>>35564640
>cut off fat

I am riled because OP and apparently you as well are retarded.
>>
>>35564692
>>I'm sperging out because someone replied with useful suggestions to OP's question
>>
>>35564692

>getting more calories on purpose on a cut
>>
>>35564714
Yeah, subpar recommendations that probably aren't even bioavailable enough to help.

>>35564715
>cut off fat to reduce calories

Why is the average /fit/izen mentally challenged?
>>
>>35564747
Red Meat is also more expensive than anything I listed and has lower fat content without having trim it so... also can he not just use some Vit C to increase absorption no? seems like less trouble than trimming meat
>>
>>35564785
>expensive

Things like beef heart, livers, kidneys, and gizzards are so cheap they basically give it away, and all also have the benefit of having relatively low fat (for the amounts you need for the iron at least).

But sure, go with the less bioavailable stuff brehs, cu.ck that diet.
>>
>>35564854
They also all taste like tough chewy shit so there's that
>>
>>35564863
And pumpkin seeds aren't shit? They're fucking misery to eat, even when they're covered with flavorings and salt.

Besides, simmered gizzards are dope.
>>
>>35564075
This
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.