[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ a girl broke my heart What routine will help me recover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: David.png (17KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
David.png
17KB, 96x96px
/fit/ a girl broke my heart

What routine will help me recover the gains of my most precious muscle?

Also, girls are literal gains goblins right? Even /fit/ girls, cause they can break your heart.
>>
>>35535919
Bump
>>
>>35535919

All girls are gains goblins, yes.

Time bruh, over time you'll get over her. Eat better, workout more and you'll feel better, and then when the time is right and your happy, she'll want you back and then you can be together again! That's when you assfuck her sister and best friend and tell her to get fucked for being such a conceited cow. Bitches ain't shit.
>>
>>35536129
If only she had a sister, don't know the best friend.
>Time bruh
Man, fuck time, i've been disappointed a second time now by a girl i opened up to and showed what i felt and it sucked even more than the first time.
>>
>>35535919
>What routine will help me recover the gains of my most precious muscle?
time x F
reconnect with friends, do shit that you want to do x F
realise that you come first anyway x F
move on x F
>>
>>35536332
Sounds solid.
Anything so that won't happen again?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 540x616px
>>35535919
Here you go friend
>>
>>35536356
Machineless exercises please
>>
>>35535919
gain some maturity. Sometimes, we go out with bitches, sometimes the fault is in ourselves. Sometimes it's both. The trick is to be your own worst critic, don't blame others for your faults, always workout, and move on.
>>
cardio bruh
>>
>>35536376
The only fault i made was trusting her words.
>>
man I don't get it? If some guy opened up to me which has never happened.. wouldn't you want to help them and make them happy, sorry op, show that bitch what she's missing out on
>>
>>35536351
Kill all your feelings
Distance yourself from all women
Never let anyone get close

Or:
Accept that it will happen again, but it's worth it.
>>
>>35536351
nope

you could just avoid women for the rest of your life

or you could embrace this part of the human condition

you probably dont want to hear that you will likely feel this shit again

but it's the truth, dawg

so nut up once you have had your pity party and cried all your tearsies
>>
>>35536383
That's what they all say, but if you examine it. You probably made some mistakes. The path to improvement is through self-awareness.

Maybe she was an asshole, maybe not, but you're the one heart-broken for a reason. The mistake could be you didn't evaluate who you were with probably. Maybe you started arguments over nothing, relationships end before the break-up actually happens.
>>
>>35536386
Thanks anon.

I can't really understand it myself, she knows she's a girl after a long time ( 4 years ) that i really like again, maybe too much pressure? dunno

Buddy of mine told me she was back with her Ex boyfriend, so much for her "i lost a piece of my heart in your hands when we first met"

>>35536397
>>35536400
I thought that she was worth it man, really did, but got disappointed in the end.
I know it might happen again, but it's a real let down and doesn't make me want to try it again to be honest.

>>35536417
Hm, just maybe we hit things off too quickly?
Then again, for both of us having sex the first time we saw each other felt right. I should've nailed her down to an answer sooner, i guess.
>>
>>35536140
>Opening up to women
>Ever
Unless you've known her for at least two years you can't trust her. I'll always get hurt senpai.
>>
>>35536433
either way man. Good luck on your journey. Don't hate women. Honestly, It is a waste of energy and time. Women are fantastic. Yea, you can meet some pretty big whores sometimes, but the good ones are worth it.

The worst thing you can do is become some jaded asshole like most of /fit/. Be a rare person who sees the truth, and tries to improve. I been in your position, and I was so hateful, and pissed. That I couldn't see that the problem was me. Anyways, good luck, bro. You'll survive and be stronger for it.
>>
>>35536453
That's what imo is part of a relationship, trusting your partner, opening up to him on an emotional level.
Maybe i was wrong though.
>>
>>35536433
i feel you lad

i was you once, and i was mad at the world for about a year after getting dumped by the (once) woman of my dreams

now ive grown as a person and am much better for it

recently met a cute girl, was falling for her pretty fast when she decided to call things off

was upset but this is not world shattering

now examine maybe why and move on with my life

whats important in my life is me
>>
>>35536433
Kill that shit anon, fuck feelings
>>
>>35535919
The only way to not get hurt is to use the girl.
If the girl uses you you will get hurt.

When my ex broke up with me the best routine was cutting.
That gave me some control over myself, borderline pro anna, when my feelings were all over the place
>>
>>35536468
Thanks man, nah i don't hate woman, they're just creatures with a really confusing thought process.

>>35536510
>whats important in my life is me
Nailed it i guess.

>>35536544
Yeah, well, i'm almost over it, it's just that when i think about all the nice things she told me, how she showed her affection to me through her actions, her decision makes no sense at all.

>>35536545
Nah, i've got to bulk all day every day, skinny fat ain't gonna go away on its own.
>>
>>35535919
Yes, yes they are.
>>
File: BpBJOhQ.png (298KB, 1074x810px) Image search: [Google]
BpBJOhQ.png
298KB, 1074x810px
>>35535919
they'll only steal your gains if you give them permission. same thing goes for heartbreak.it's your fault if a girl broke your heart.

and it has nothing to do with using someone either. you just can't let a woman be the biggest emotional point in your life.
>>
>>35536763
>it's your fault if a girl broke your heart.
Is it my fault that i wanted to show a girl what i feel for her?
>>
>>35536763
How is a heartbreak the fault of the broken one, anon?

>you just can't let a woman be the biggest emotional point in your life.
That's a good point,sure,but even if you don't do that, the heart breaking isn't the fault of the person left behind.
>>
>>35536768
>>35536781
You are missing the point of what anon said

You have to be the most important thing in your life
>>
>>35536952
And how do i achieve that, if i'm happy with myself yet like to make other people happy, especially a girl that's close to me?
>>
>>35536961
if you are truly happy with yourself then your satisfaction in life will not hinge on the feelings of another person
>>
>>35536986
Implying anyone is 100% satisfied with himself.
We're human beings anon, we need other people around us, people that we can share emotions with.
>>
>>35537001
>what is family
>what is friends
a relationship is not the be all and end all of companionship lad
>>
File: 1449746565974.png (723KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449746565974.png
723KB, 1920x1080px
>>35537136
>Having friends
NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>35537136
Family and friends are great and all, but i'm not the type of guy who just opens up to those people, i tend to stay to just one, my girlfriend, with whom i share every little detail there is.
>>
>>35537136
Family and Friends don't give you the same feeling of satisfaction as opposed to a girl anon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.