[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ECA stack thread, thoughts, dosage, diet, whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1349464797271.png (308KB, 923x851px) Image search: [Google]
1349464797271.png
308KB, 923x851px
ECA stack thread, thoughts, dosage, diet, whatever
>>
Just ran a cycle for a month, gonna keep running it until im out. Ask me anything

I feel normal, like nothing has changed since i started taking it. In the beginning i was hella focused and had fuckloads of energy. I think you should cycle because you become used to the caffeine
>>
>>35533560
Did it for a few weeks, lost 15 pounds ran out so I took a few weeks off got some more today time to get freakyyyy
>>
>>35533560
>Lost 50 lbs in the last 6 months by lifting and watching diet
>Need to lose at least 20 more
>idiots who probably look just fine taking drugs to lose 10 lbs so they can be at 10% bodyfat without having to work for it
>PUSSIES

Whatever happened to working hard?
>>
File: q4KLsPJ.jpg (157KB, 800x699px) Image search: [Google]
q4KLsPJ.jpg
157KB, 800x699px
why does this work? I know that the other weight loss chemical...shit I forgot what it was called, starts with a "C" i think, was made as a broncodialator at first, why does that help with fat loss?
>>
>>35533974
caffeine is a natural weight loss substance, that's why its recommending to switch to diet soda when you go on a diet. You still get all the caffeine of soda, while being able to enjoy the great taste of pepsi without all the sugar.
>>
>>35533970
Same reason people take roids dumbass to be better then you
>>
>>35533970
Wait up, you're telling me it's cheating if it comes in a pill, but if it comes in the form of a ground up seed it's not? I'm not saying ECA is cheating, I'm saying you're an idiot.
>>
>>35533970
you fucking fool, ec stack barely does anything to necessarily accelerate fat loss. its effects on the bmr are negligible.

the only thing that it does is kill your appetite, gives energy/hyper focus and dries you out a little. this shit isn't DNP pham
>>
>>35533974
Caffeine and ephedrine increase thermogenesis (i.e. they increase your metabolism) while giving you a boost in energy and both combined also give a nootropic effect. Those two psychotropic effects combined make you a machine at the gym, helping you workout harder, burning more calories on top of the ones you're already burning with the enhanced thermogenesis.

Clenbuterol is 1000x a better thermogenesis enhancer, but provides no pre-workout benefit other than warming up faster.
>>
>>35533990

Is it not common knowledge that diet drinks are sweetened with cancerous bullshit?

You know whats recommended on a diet? Water, a lot of it. Get a fucking tea bag and some stevia if you can't handle yourself.

That shits fucking terrible for you. Think of your liver anon.
>>
>>35534108

>not doing 21 days of 500mg dnp and 4 dosages of 25mg ephedrine each day while being on a 1000 calorie deficit

It's like people don't even value their time
>>
>>35533560
I am very experienced in the world of steroids and performance enhancing drugs, and ephedrine is still my number one choice when cutting.

For me:
Week 1: 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine everyday 1 hour before weights or cardio

Week 2: 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine in the morning and 1 hour before weights or cardio

Week 3: 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 325mg Aspirin in the morning and 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine 1 hour before weights or cardio

Week 4: 50mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 325mg Aspirin in the morning and 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 325mg Aspirin 1 hour before weights or cardio

Week 5: 50mg Ephedrine, 400mg Caffeine, 325mg Aspirin in the morning and 50mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffeine, 325mg Aspirin before weights or cardio.

Stop for 2-3 weeks and repeat until I look lean enough.

*Protip: Take 25-50mg of diphenhydramine aka Benadryl every night before bed to keep your beta receptors going and the fat burning effects of the ECA going longer.

As far as diet goes, ECA is muscle sparing and I'd say muscle enhancing. Meet your minimum protein requirement (1g per pound of body weight) and then cut as many extra calories outside of that. Do a few 4-6 week cuts with ECA until you reach your desired body fat and then maintain it by keeping within a few percentage points of it at all times. Keep the cutting times short and you won't lose muscle. Also,10-20g of BCAA's two or three times a day helps a lot too.
>>
>>35534168
lol i've been considering dnp but im still on the fence. i cant find anything about long term side effects and im scared the feds will come knocking down my door
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.