[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brehs, hottest trainer(girl) on my golds gym just told me she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1452100186325.gif (1MB, 415x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452100186325.gif
1MB, 415x300px
Brehs, hottest trainer(girl) on my golds gym just told me she's gonna invite me to train legs with her.
WHAT THE FUCK (aside from accepting) AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
Seriously first shit everybody told me getting to that gym was about that bitch. Everbody there wants to fuck her
WHAT THE FUCK I DO
>>
Train with her, invite her over for protein shakes. Take a shower with her still there.
>>
>>35532834
Train her glutes with your quads
>>
the fact that you're having such a reaction basically says nothing at all will come of this.
>>
>>35532834

go train with her I guess, maybe you can get some booty or something.

I actually hate training with anyone, I just want my headphones in and to concentrate on my lifts without having to converse with anyone.
>>
>>35532849
There's pool/jacuzzi
I guess i can invite her there after a few sessions if she agrees.
Also i'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to training, should i try to help her the most with her technique and so, that may get me a bit more of her interest right? Keep in mind she's a shit trainer and has the job maybe because she's hot and a shitty certification
>>
>>35532865
Explain, i was really calm talking to her didn't aspie out or anyting
>>
>>35532834
Maybe train legs with her and not assume things
>Spazz
>>
>>35532907
>asking for girl advice on a Turkish wood carving image hosting web board
>>
File: alizee-jacotey.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
alizee-jacotey.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>35532834
>Everbody there wants to fuck her
>WHAT THE FUCK I DO

Double bag it.
>>
>>35532834
>Everbody there wants to fuck her
>WHAT THE FUCK I DO
nothing... as you are obvious Homo-sexus-/fit/alis
>>
>>35532957
because /fit/ is my only friend
>>
>>35532865
this
>>
set it up so that you train at the end of the day and as you finish the gym closes.

train legs. go hard. get sweaty. "forget" your shower shit at home and tell her how much it sucks that the water and gas guys shut off your hot water for today. tell her lets hang out or something after i've been home and showered cold. if she's interested she might just volunteer her shower for you, by which point you have the excuse to pop into the bathroom, take your clothes off, come out with your shredded physique and a towel round you with your sexy wet hair that women seem to like and if she's into you you cannot fail.

sounds cheesy but i try to whip my shirt off whenever i can with a girl. they just can't resist lads. spilling coffee is a good excuse. in fact, i have found that just changing your shirt in another room seems to plant ideas in their heads and makes them eager to get you to take your shirt off again.

well, there's my autism. take it or leave it.
>>
>>35532834
Here I am to save the fucking day...

Ok, you lift with her. You be funny, fun, and encouraging. Poke fun at her when you can, but not if she misses a rep. Joke on her form or a funny noise she makes. Keep it fairly tame, but still a little flirty. At the end of the workout, ask her to go get a smoothie/protein shake/beer/ smoke/whatever you think she's into with you. If it goes good, ask her if she'd want to get together again for drinks or dinner. If not, fuck it and mover on to the next. You probably had no chance to begin with.
Or drug her and sex her that way.
>>
>>35532983
>fucking 3dpd
i seriously hope you guys dont do this!
>>
>>35533016
what, there's pool and jacuzzi on the gym, i can take my shirt off there, well i was once on the pool just standing there because i'm shit to swim and she was mirin
>>35533081
Okay, now that's sound good, except for the part of inviting her to go out, isn't it a bit too early?
>>
>>35533133

Not him, but it's always too early until it's too late. Fucking do it, or don't. Showing intent like a normal human being attracts women.
>>
>>35533081
wow what a clinical boring turn off.

dont wanna attract too much attention for this but i'm female and if a guy comes onto me this way i find myself rejecting him, always. its like he learned how to flirt by watching american sitcoms.
>>
>>35532834
She wants to train with you because she saw your shitty squat form desu.
>>
>>35533257
Actually she was behind me while squatting and eye raping my ass [=
>>
>>35533175
The fact is i think she might be into me because i've been acting like she's nothing i ignored her first today and a few days ago too.
I'm sure as hell she gets hit on 1000 times a day
>>
>>35533202
What the fuck would you rather have, roses and a poem? It's just asking for a date, nothing serious.

I bet you're fat
>>
>>35533133

>>35533307
It's never too early to ask someone out if you like them. Just don't make a big deal about it.
And if she gets hit on a 1000 times a day, it doesn't matter. What if you're the 1001th guy to hit on her and you happen to be the guy she likes? All those other guys don't matter, and you should treat the situation as such
>>
>>35533202
in what fantasy land is an adult approach to getting to know someone a turn off
>>
>>35533309
no, you faggot, her point was that you're taking a generic, boring, safe approach to flirting, and it makes you come off as an insecure and guarded young man that reads burmese cookie baking image boards for advice on how to approach women. it's not original or interesting or spontaneous. do you see?
>>
>>35533257
She is a trainer. Gets paid to train people. Wants to train you. Wants to get paid. With money. Not your clitdick.
>>
>>35533202
Well teat you're getting attention. You're the type of girl who wants a guy to go completely out of his way to do everything to impress you, aren't you. This isn't high school prom, youre not going to get a banner hung up over your home economics class that you'll see when you're coming back from the bathroom after changing your tampon or blowing some guy asking you to go with him, grow the fuck up.
>>
>>35533403
Well, that doesn't explain why there's a lot of guys snapping their shits and she doesn't mind while i totally look like i know my shit breh
>>
>>35533364
Yeah I see what you're saying, but in the adult world, something you eventually may take part in, people don't have time to come up with creative ways to ask out every single person they're attracted to. And if you do, you probably ain't got much going on for you and you're probably too much of a try hard, and will get rejected anyways.
Go be a white knight somewhere else.
>>
>>35532834
she'ssubtly saying you have chicken legs breh
>>
make sure you bring your squat plug, bring one for her too.
>>
>>35533202
>>35533364
Both of you are obviously children raised on Disney movies and fruit snaps Go, run along and play, and let the grown ups take this one
>>
>>35533289
She was cringing at your form desu senpai.
>>
>>35532834
>inviting to train legs
What
Who does this
>>
>>35532957
Is wood carving easy? It sounds like it's both useful and fun
>tfw have a bunch of things I wanted to make but can't buy
>>
>>35532960
Kek'd.
>>
>>35533675
she. she does that
>>35533680
>le don't answer if you don't contritbute may may
>>
File: nutella.gif (3MB, 615x461px) Image search: [Google]
nutella.gif
3MB, 615x461px
BREH
top qt
>>
>>35533016
you sound like you bang 4s
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.