[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hydration thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
Hydration thread

How much water do you drink a day?

Electrolyte enhanced? If so, how?

Piss color?

me

1.5-2 liters per day. 1 liter of smart water, .5-1 liters of filtered spring water. One cup of tea during the week.

Piss is usually totally clear.
>>
>>35531362
I drink water from the tap whenever I'm thirsty and lots of coffee usually. Probably a litre of water and three or four cups of coffee.

My piss is yellow.
>>
>>35531362
tons of coffee, tea, a big protein shake in the morning, and the occasional diet coke. i dont remember the last time i drank water.

i pee constantly, and its usually clear.
>>
>>35531362

I drink ~three liters of carbonated water a day and some oats and blood.
>>
>>35531362
I drink a shit load of tap water all day. I always have a bottle next to me and just sip away all the time
Mornings it's usually a light brownish colour. After breakfast a brighter yellow colour (multi vitamins) from there it fades to a faint yellow by lunch and sits at about that level for the rest of the day
I probably pee 6-7 times a day if i where to guess
>>
>>35531422
>carbonated water
>having to add some sensation to your water because you were a soda addict
>>
A minimum of one gallon per day.
>>
>>35531510
Forgot to say my piss is light yellow in the morning, and almost completely clear.
>>
>>35531362
About 4 litres of water a day and about a litre of tea a day
Pee is yellow
>>
>>35531498

not him but i love carbonated water but im euro .. its very common here especially in germany

germans hate tap water

im drinking sparkling water since im a kid and i fucking love it
>>
>>35534062
Sparkling water is absolutely disgusting and leaves a shit taste in your mouth senpai
>>
>>35534564
I used to think that too, but then I went to Germany and had their sparkling water

Plain water is so fucking boring now
>>
>>35531362
I drink whenever I'm thirsty.
Mostly herbal teas.

That'll average out to about 1.5l on a bulk and 3-4l on a cut.
>>
>>35531531
Pretty much this
Every day I drink 3L+ of water and 1.5L+ of unsweetened tea/coffee, whilst keeping caffiene <400mg
>>
>>35531397
I want to judge you so furiously
>>
2 Gallons of Tea a day. If im out of tea( never) then I drink 1.5 gallons of water a day.

When I eat my piss is sunshine yellow. The rest of the day it shines clear like a diamond
>>
>>35531498

Always hated sugary drinks. Carbonated sits better in my stomach with my acid reflux for some reason.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.