[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Routines for girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: yoga-pants.jpg (95KB, 522x653px) Image search: [Google]
yoga-pants.jpg
95KB, 522x653px
Hey guys!

I'm trying to help a friend get in shape, she's looking for a simple routine which would focus on lower body development.

I know I've seen some routines posted here that were made for women looking to target their glutes and legs, I was wondering if someone could post some of those routines for me! Thanks!
>>
>>35531111
>help a friend
>lower body

all you had to say was im just a fag that wants to make my booty pop for dat bbc.
no one would judge m8
>>
>>35531129
Lol I know nobody would judge me, this is /fit/ 75% of the people here are faggots I'm sure you're a faggot as well.

I'm actually just genuinely looking for some women's routines targeting the lower body. She doesn't like to do compounds or really use free weights at all, so I'm hoping I can get a few different ideas for routines and then combine some things that would work for her.

Thanks for your hilarious contribution though friend!
>>
>>35531319
Squats good girls bad girls deadlifts wall sits lunges. Sticky next time
>>
>>35531319
>She doesn't like to do compounds or really use free weights at all
>Women

Pick two
>>
>>35531351
Yeah, lunges and wall sits and work on the abductor/adductor machine would definitely be a good starting point for her. Thanks!

>>35531393
I know, she's a member at PF, and I was like, well at least they have some heavy dumbells, she can get a decent workout with those, so I asked her and she was like

>ummm xD I don't really like to use the free weight area because there's always like gross old guys around there and they make me feel weird...
>>
Have her scissor her legs alternately to failure.

Tell her it's like squeezing your head between her thighs while you're licking her vagoo. Make sure she crosses her legs at every rep.
>>
This is some awful bait
>>
>>35531319
>I'm actually just genuinely looking for some women's routines targeting the lower body. She doesn't like to do compounds

can't be done
>>
the same exercises that men do
>>
Barbell hip thrusts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35531475
I'm not an overachiever, but your friend needs to try a bit harder in life.
>>
A:
Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Row 3x5
Single Leg Hip Thrust 3xF
B:
Squat 3x5
OHP 3x5
Chin 3x5 (assisted)
Deadlift 1x5
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.