[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be dating this pretty cute grill (solid 7/10) >find out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1442176451758.jpg (226KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442176451758.jpg
226KB, 1280x960px
>be dating this pretty cute grill (solid 7/10)
>find out that her ex bumped and dumped her
>today i check on his profile and see what this fucker looks like
>he is fat and black and pretty ugly but is in a band and is quite sociable
>be me a kissless virgin at 18 that fits her "new perfect" guy criteria
>build, not ripped, tall 6'3
>literally think of nothing but committing sudoku right now because of how embarrassed i feel
>glad that i'm not on roids because the rage would be ultimate
Hold me bros, i regret turning down my chances and this hurts more than words can tell
>>
>glad that i'm not on roids because the rage would be ultimate
Actually, if you roided correctly you'd get your estrogen in check, which you clearly don't, so you'd stop your bitching. Also you'd be a HTAM and have other bishes on your dick, so you woulnd't care.
>>
You dumped that coal burner right?
>>
>girl has had a boyfriend before you
You better break her legs, OP, that harlot should have known better.
>>
dont be so beta anon

as long as she isnt a hoe and is clean it doesnt matter who she fucked before she fucks you
>>
>>35528018
BTFO
>>
>>35528080
No my point is that a younger mother fucking negro slave has had sex before me, like a whole year if not two
I just feel like finding him and breaking his both arms and then sticking a chicken nugget in his mouth and mounting him on the nearest pole
>>35528018
ha funny
>>
I lose all respect for girls with ugly boyfriends.
>>
>>35528216
Your words inspire me
>>
>coalburning
>gf material

pick one.
>>
>>35527993
I don't get it. Who gives a shit about her last bf?

On the other hand, all the gfs I ever had were virgins. I guess it's nice not to have to think about who was railing that before me.
>>
OP is what happens when boys grow up with out a dad. You're a soft faggot.
>>
>>35528290
this. how do people date non-virgins?
>>
I'm dating a girl, that also had a boy friend before me. We are both 25 years old. But I don't mind that. The guy was narcistic and lied and cheated on her. I wouldn't do that, but the nice guys never get the pretty girls .

So we've been dating 2 times. 1 time we went for a drink (coffee and tea) and the other time we went ice skating. But that was not really a date, because a 'boyfriend' joined ous, well I joined them... never mind I still enjoyed it.

So we are chatting on what's app, but no real conservations.

What do I have to do? Ask her out for dinner, or do something like bowling ?

I like her. And I think she likes me, atleast when we see each other. She said that.

Why is it so difficult and why am I insecure I'm not fat any more but it deels like I am.
>>
File: received_1124588524226770.jpg (39KB, 500x880px) Image search: [Google]
received_1124588524226770.jpg
39KB, 500x880px
>>35528143
He's more desirable than you are for whatever reason. Stop whining like you've got tits and do some self-improvement.
>>
>>35528313
non virgins are usually a lot better at sex. At least thats been my experience.
>>
>>35528216
what girl hasnt had an ugly bf? like seriously dude
>>
>>35528353
yeah but how do you deal with the fact that a dick has been inside her before you?
>>
File: marry-virgins.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
marry-virgins.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>35527993
Y u mad? I get it if you were sad, but why mad?

Also if you're 18 you should still be able to get a virign gf.
>>
>>35528364
i just do. She has showered multiple times since then so its not like i worry about getting his sweat/semen on me. Took me a while to get over it at first but i dont really care now.
As long as theres no stds and she has no kids, i dont care who she did in her past.
>>
>>35528364
i used to worry about it but then i started thinking "well i've fucked other girls before this one so i can't really get upset about her doing the same"
>>
>>35528143
Youre mad at him?You should be mad at yourself for being such a fucking loser.
>>
>>35528353
I guess. But it doesn't take them long to learn really. And it's kind of fun to observe how they discover their kinks one by one.
>>
>>35528353
You know that sex has a learning curve, right? Like, a virgin will (/can) eventually turn out to be pretty awesome in bed...
>>
>>35528381
Virgin brides are more likely to come from backgrounds where divorce is more socially unacceptable. That graph doesn't indicate the quality of the marraiges, just if they end in divorce or not.
>>
>>35528455
only what you teach them or they figure out on their own. Non virgins have the experience of multiple guys all teaching them weird shit that she will now use on u
>>
>>35527993
Okay serious question, what's the difference between being a Chad who steals other people's gfs and a beta fag who settles for fucking someone else's sloppy seconds?

I mean, if you look at it, the exact same series events is happening: some girl is in a mediocre relationship with problems, some third guy comes along, she fucks the new guy, and eventually leaves the first guy.

Why is the third guy in some sort of quantum dual state of being both super alpha and super beta?
>>
>>35528216
So you don't respect any of your ex's?
>>
File: 301218.png (228KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
301218.png
228KB, 600x450px
>>35528536
>tfw Schroedinger's Chad
>>
>>35528536
I take it to be down to a few criteria.

1) quality of girl
The beta tends to end up with an average girl whereas the chad gets a hotter one. Though this may not be strictly true.

2) the more important distinction, the chad will pro-actively go out and steal the girl from another guy. The beta on the otherhand will orbit and wait until she breaks up with him or is dumped. He will the proceed to fill her head with platitudes and act so pathetic the girl will see him as safe as he will never have the confidence to cheat or leave her.
>>
>>35528319
>she brought another guy out on a date with you

assuming the guy is straight, she's not into you
i'm willing to bet that she spent most of her time with you checking her phone, right?
>>
>>35528536
>>35528560
this... actually explains a lot
>>
>>35528766
No, not like that. The idea was to go with 4 persons including me, that guy and het niece. The guy, is a friend of the family. Ugly as hell in my opinion but a nice guy. Well, her niece couldn't go, because her horse was dying, so that's how we went with the three of ous.

But we, this girl and me, couldn't spend much time together due to this. So nothing really happened.

This saturday it is one week ago, what would be an appropiate time to ask her out again? Or should I wait untill she asks me? I could also wait untill her birthday first week of feb
>>
>>35528018
Calm down man, he didnt mean anything by it. dont break anything
>>
>>35528364
you check your insecurity at the door
>>
>>35528850
just ask her to do something this weekend
>>
>>35529024
I 'll do that, she can always say no
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.