[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a chance is there that a die if I take 250mg DNP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How much of a chance is there that a die if I take 250mg DNP?
I'm 220 pounds and want to lose 60 so I actually enjoy being in my body. Could not be bothered to count calories every day and i hate the strain of lifting weights. I plan on lifting once I get down like 30 pounds to get some definition.
>>
What's the point? You'll just gain it all back if you keep eating the same and not counting calories you lazy fuck
>>
File: 1295815210577.jpg (49KB, 360x318px) Image search: [Google]
1295815210577.jpg
49KB, 360x318px
Lol you'll just get fat again. Give up now.
>>
>>35520163
pretty gud. hope you like getting cooked from the inside
>>
> Could not be bothered to count calories every day and i hate the strain of lifting weights.

Yeah go ahead hopefully it kills you you shitter
>>
You're wanting to take DNP for the reason of improving your life. I'd simply argue you're incorrect; it won't.
You aren't going to die, as you aren't going to die walking into Chernobyl. Just later down the track don't be surprised if your seventh testicle falls off.
>>
>>35520163
take VERY low dosage at first, it accumulates

don't frontload it, don't do anything fucking retarded
go as low as possible for at least a week before you feel anything
>>
Man up and take responsibility.

If you don't and shortcut your way to this, you'll be just as mentally miserable and weak as you are now, except in a different body
>>
i'd appreciate some serious responses

>>35520179
no i wont, i was at a healthy weight for 19 years, i just got depressed and started eating a lot. when i've lost the weight ill make sure to keep it off
>>
>muh internal oven

Don't listen to these meme spouting shit lords, you'll be fine as long as you balance it out with the property substance. Take some datura and you'll be ace
>>
>>35520212
>datura
nice try memer, i know my drugs
>>
You'll most likely have your internal temperature raise so high that you experience muscle death and die.

You WILL lose a lot of weight though
>>
File: Inside-llewyn-davis.jpg (119KB, 623x525px) Image search: [Google]
Inside-llewyn-davis.jpg
119KB, 623x525px
Llweyn is the cat?
>>
>>35520163
Dude just cut on a massive deficit, you've got fat stores galore, you'll be fine
>>
>>35520211
Just start lifting, why not get over the hate, and start to work on the "definition" you want, while losing the weight you want? Maybe you'll actually develop some fucking discipline.
>>
>>35520163
The LD50 for DNP is dependent on ambient temperature meaning that it ranges from 30 - 34mg/kg. Do the maths.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.