[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diet soda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: diet soda.jpg (30KB, 424x225px) Image search: [Google]
diet soda.jpg
30KB, 424x225px
Will drinking diet soda prevent me from making it?
>>
>>35507276
Yes stop drinking it you damn NYRfag
>>
>>35507276
No.

It will help your cravings for sweets.

I been cutting for over a year, I been drinking coke zero, diet dew and diet dr pito the whole time. I lost 75lbs and gained some muscle along the way.
>>
>>35507276
My vice is diet dew and diet dr pepper

hasn't hindered me yet
>>
No it's perfectly fine. It can have an effect on insulin levels but nothing like drinking actual soda. And anyone who thinks aspartame gives you cancer is a literal meme kuck
>>
desu baka senpai
>>
>>35507308
dont care about cancer we will all die in some way.

>>35507288
405 lbs bench 290 kg deadlift... not a NYE fag just gained 2 inches on my waist and want it to go back own.

>>35507298
>>35507290
so just drink it when you have cravings during a cut?
>>
>>35507360
cancer is ur only prob
>>
>>35507360
>>35507371

Dont' listen to that kuck there is not a single study that proves cancer is linked

I drink it with every meal or just whenever I don't want to drink water.

I drink about 2 liters of coke zero a day
>>
>>35507371
If cancer is how i go cancer is how i go, i will probably give up all drinks but water in a few years but with being in college caffeine is required
>>
>>35507276
No but it will give you cancer
>>
>>35507360

My mom is battling cancer right now; you don't want cancer.
>>
>>35507276
Diet drinks are fine, but you should still try to go for less soda-like alternatives so there's no incentives to go back to regular. Diet green tea drinks for cut and regular for maintenance/bulk. This is assuming youre not brewing your own, which is no calories. But when it comes to getting something thats not water at a gas station go arizona.
>>
>>35507854
>go arizona
what the fuck man
>>
>>35507388

i also drink 2L of it a day

high five bro
>>
>>35507276
No. Soda is really bad for you, diet soda is a good substitute. If someone tells you it will give you cancer or spike your insulin call them a fucking dummy, it is one of the most well tested food additives in history and there has been 0 evidence of danger.
>>
soda? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>35508034
'it' meaning aspartame, lol
>>
Drink. Water.

Soda is a cancer to society.
>>
I prefer to vape homemade flavored nicotine juice to be less hungry and have whatever type of flavor I want without the sweeteners. Sucks dick for your teeth and heart if used in excess though. I stay at 3mg which is generally the lowest commercial standard nicotine dosage. All the companies are jews selling 30 mls of candy flavoring, vegetable glycerin, and nicotine in a glass dropper bottle which costs 30 cents or less at wholesale prices for a whopping $15.
>>
It is a poor persons drink, so just drink it as a treat. You shouldn't be drinking it daily

Diet soda is fine. Non-diet soda drinkers are fucking annoying. Why the fuck would you want the same taste, yet have the equivalent calories as a chocolate bar?
>>
>>35510547

>same taste
>>
>>35507949
That's literally shouger with tea
>>
Drank a sugary soda today; 50 grams of sugar. I felt badman.jpeg
>>
>>35510609
Oh the slight taste difference justifies the 16 teaspoons of sugar does it?!
Learn to like the diet version of the drink
>>
>>35507276
I started with substituting soda with diet soda, years ago and what I noticed is that the sweet taste made me crave for sugar and dulled the taste of most other things, even fruits.

Since I cut out diet soda I have the feeling that my taste buds are back to normal. That is of course entirely subjective, but I'm convinced that it's shitty for you, one way or another. Don't be that overgrown manchild that needs everything to taste sweet.
>>
Quitting soda was the best thing I've ever done for myself.
Just quit all together and drink water or coffee(none of that sugary shit) if you need caffeine.
>>
no but it will trigger autists on /fit/
>>
>>35507276
The answer is yes.
But you don't have to cut it out completely. Once every 2-4 weeks is fine. You could probably drink it more often and still be ok.

It really depends on your goals. If you want to look shredded, then drop the soda entirely as it will bloat you. If you don't care about that, and just want to be healthier, then wean off it slowly until you're drinking your desired amount. I wouldn't recommend 1 a day to anyone, but it won't kill you.

>>35507360

If you want to lose 2in from your waist then def drop the soda. Go without for a month or two then add in one can on occasion as you feel necessary. After the first 2 weeks you won't even think about it.
>>
>>35510849
>If you want to lose 2in from your waist then def drop the soda.
OP was asking about DIET soda. No calories. How is that going to help him drop 2in waist?
>>
>>35510868
bloat
>>
>>35510735
I noticed the same thing when I cut out soda entirely back in July my sense of taste increased and fruits seemed a lot sweeter than before. Shit is fucking terrible for you bad for your teeth, numbs your taste buds, increases risk of diabetes, and worst of all it is addictive.
>>
>>35507276
To answer your question there is no right answer you'll always get conflicting opinions and examples of it working or not working. I recommend not drinking Diet because it is a crutch at best but if you make it while drinking diet soda good for you.
>>
>>35511198
>diet soda
>increases risk of diabetes

u wot m8
>>
File: 1450426994824.gif (119KB, 320x600px) Image search: [Google]
1450426994824.gif
119KB, 320x600px
>>35510946
Are you the same kind of dumbass that believes those radio ads that "you're not fat, your body is just full of rotting food"
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.