[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got very sick about 4 months ago, during that time I was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: anorexic men.jpg (31KB, 553x457px) Image search: [Google]
anorexic men.jpg
31KB, 553x457px
I got very sick about 4 months ago, during that time I was pretty much bedridden 24/7.
I wasn't able to do jack shit but I'm finally getting better. Over the period where I was sick I wasn't able to do any lifting at all so I've lost everything (Not that I had much to begin with)
I've lost all my strength and stamina but I want to work to become /fit/ once more but have no clue where to start. Can anyone help me out?
I can only just manage to lift dumbbells with a couple of kilos of them. I am at rock bottom /fit/ I need help.
>>
Start off light, Eat more, lift more, move more. It's that simple.
>>
>>35507121
you must eat eat and become strong
count your calorie and start with light weight
eat
eat and become strong
you will make it
>>
File: 11.Dwarfslayerwarhammer.jpg (439KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
11.Dwarfslayerwarhammer.jpg
439KB, 1000x707px
>>35507121
>>35507218
You've already fought off your illness. This is just another cunt you've got to kill. Don't give up, you will make it.
>>
>>35507254
>>35507218
I've had a real problem with diet lately. I'm on medication I have to take when I wake up and I can't eat with in one hour of taking it which usually means I'll miss breakfast. And since Christmas and New Years things have been pretty busy for me, running back and forth between home, family and other commitments so I've missed a few meals hear and there or only been able to get shitty fast food.
Things should hopefully settle down a little in the weeks to come so I can start at least having a good lunch and dinner when that happens. Should I be snacking too? (Healthy snacks of course, no chocolate or other bullshit)

As for lifting should I just go with light dumbbells until I can progress to more or should I try doing more but with just a bar?
>>
>>35507292
Sadly I haven't fought if off, it's life long but manageable thanks to medication. I have no intention of giving up but finding that motivation to get started and keep at it is tough when you can barely do 5 sets of 3kg dumbbells.
>>
File: 1.5 months.jpg (155KB, 1077x719px) Image search: [Google]
1.5 months.jpg
155KB, 1077x719px
I quit lifting for 6 months due to depression.

This is 1.5 months back at it.

Just lift faggot.I used a cyclical keto diet with carb refeeds after work outs. I am 1 lb heavier in the second pic.
>>
>>35507369
Damn anon, I'd be happy just to look like your first pic. Over the 4 months my scale weight did not change I am still 66kg but I've lost all my muscle.
>>
>>35507313
You should do both Anon
Also, force yourself to eat, just literally muscle through it.
I used to be pretty sick, missed a lot of school because of it. It was pretty much a sickness in my head that made me think I had horrible stomach cramps. Nothing was physically causing the pain, but it was there. You just gotta muscle though it bro, eat and count your calories so you know you're getting what you need.
The best of luck to you my man
>>
>>35507605
Thanks a lot anon.
I'll try to eat more, I'm just hoping that I can eat more healthy shit. Fucking sick of living off sweets and chocolate from Christmas.
Speaking of my sister visited me today to give me a late birthday present. A huge box of fucking chocolates. She did this knowing I fucking hate chocolate.

I just went out and tried to do some lifting (Home gym) managed to do a few sets of 5kg dumbbells and a total of 3 reps of OHP before it was too much.
>>
>>35507369
>keto
Enjoy your PERMANENT lower atp energy production efficiency once you're off keto.
>>
>>35507677
cyclical keto diet. I eat 400g carbs 3 nights a week. I will also NEVER come off this diet.
>>
>>35507656
Gotta start somewhere, bro.
When I first started all I did was a few sets of dumbbell chest presses at 7kgs.
As you climb it gets easier.
>>
>>35507692
You're right anon.
It's just so hard to take those first steps.
I won't give up. But not lifting a heap from the start just feels kind of shitty. I want to do more but I just don't have it in me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.