[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Blaha's terms for a Biogro debate with Marc Lobliner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Blaha vs Lobliner.png (833KB, 1166x491px) Image search: [Google]
Blaha vs Lobliner.png
833KB, 1166x491px
https://youtu.be/WCYfY7UEBuc

Lol, I think Blaha actually won this round.
>>
Here's Lobliners video:

https://youtu.be/d6kKJ5Yx_3g
>>
>>35506968
based blaha
>>
>>35506968

Dude I don't really know this Jason Blaha guy, but have seen a couple of his vids.

He can lift heavy-ass weights like it's nothing but a peanut but he doesn't seem to wanna be a bodybuilder....at all.

He looks like shit.

He does his fucking bicep pose and it's like. Ain't no biceps there buddy.

Is he at all competitive in strength events? Because that's the only excuse for looking so shit.
>>
>>35507067
He's a decently good powerlifter, but hes on TRT so...

Apparently according to him and others he looks way bigger in person. From a side view in some of his videos he does look huge. He claims 18" arms tho which seemslike BS
>>
>>35507067
He's made it clear that he only cares about strength and doesn't give a shit about bodybuilding.

To each their own. It's pretty silly to judge someone by the standards of an activity they don't even compete in.
>>
>>35507092
>decently good
His numbers are shit, pretty sure he doesn't even have a 400 wilks. I out lift him at the same bodyweight and I've been training 3 years and half of that time I was a complete idiot with my training and I don't even think my progress is anything that great.
>>
File: CK_E2CGUMAA90zi.jpg (12KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
CK_E2CGUMAA90zi.jpg
12KB, 214x250px
>>35506968
I'm no Blahaha fan but this Lobliner tard is utterly intolerable. He's like a parody of a stupid bro who does nothing but bark at the camera loudly.

He's also a money obsessed Jew who defends fake natty faggots because they're making money off of lying. He actually tells people "Be inspired by lying frauds! They reached their goals and they're making money now. Worry about yourself."

Note: I'm not even an anti-semite.
>>
>>35507122
I'm pretty sure his wilks is around 400. Besides, he had a pretty major illness holding him back before, although it seems to be getting better.
>>
Why are these YouTube "celebrities" constantly having drama with other channels?
>>
>>35508248

Because it sells.
>>
What is Jason's opinion on BioGro?

What do you guys think?
I think it worked, but it wasn't value-efficient because two scoops was the minimum I could have to have effectiveness.

I'm trying the new Dust V2, talked to many guys, saying it's the same high as original Jack3d, but without that dirty feeling,
>>
>>35507169
His Wilks is 345. He shows "Advanced(squat, DL)/Proficient (Bench)
Should be alot higher considering he's been doing it for 20 yrs.

>major illness?

He claims to have had vertigo for 1 yr. Sounds like an excuse, had 2 employees who worked for me who had this disease, missed 1 or 2 days in the 12 yrs I've known them.
>>
Looks like ass
>>
>>35506968
>youtube fitness industry drama
>>
>>35506968
Both of them are pathetic faggots.

Blaha is a failure of a powerlifter who is delusional about his own strength, his muscle mass, his height, his weight, and everything in his lifestyle. He is horribly insecure and will have a meltdown over any anonymous comment on his channel. The guy is a total loser who passes himself off as some kind of guru when he is just a gymrat who googles stuff and regurgitates it as if he is a scientific authority.

Lobliner is a pathological liar and attention whore, fake natty scumbag who will ally with anyone, say anything and do anything if it will make him money or promote his products. He still behaves as though he was a 21 year gym bro despite being a middle aged man and commands an army of morons.
>>
File: safe_image-5663c0.jpg (18KB, 342x392px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image-5663c0.jpg
18KB, 342x392px
>>35510595
> Blaha delusional?

Do you think that Blaha really believes he looks like this? Does he see this when he looks in the mirror?
>>
>>35510595
>Internet superstars

YouTube was the beginning of the apocalypse. Every fuck tard thinks they are an expert, so every newbie gets sucked in. Watch the videos, but watch to laugh, don't take anything these whores say seriously.
>>
Why is Marc always yelling jfc

Even when he's talking normally he's screaming
>>
>>35510501
Jesus fucking christ the guy is 39 years old. Give him a break
>>
>>35511153
>excuses

I've broke my neck, 6 knee operations, had biceps reattached, 3 elbow surgeries, work full time and am 37 yrs old. My numbers go up every year, even with all the set backs - the numbers still grow. Blaha is a joke, collects welfare and makes shotty videos. The guy has poor work ethic, poor nutrition and is delusional. It's just like that preacher who tells everyone that fags are bad then gets caught blowing some dude at a rest stop or that white chick claiming she's black.
>>
>>35511331

You must look like fucking Frankenstein's monster then. Let me guess your cock is ten inches and you're a world record holder too?

Look I don't care what you think about blabla just get a grip on reality mate. People's expectations here already way too high.

He seems to make progress after coming back from major illness and he's pretty old by fitness standards

Also
>37
>shitposting on /fit/

Yeaaaaaaaaah.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.