[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy claims to be real life Bruce Wayne. Thoughts? https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 550633.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
550633.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Guy claims to be real life Bruce Wayne. Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-n-9DgqyWY
>>
>>35506806
>not an orphan
>not a masked vigilante
>just a rich kid

How's he the real life Bruce Wayne?
>>
>>35506806

He's just wealthy
>>
>>35506806
I think he's got his Christian Bale characters mixed up
>>
>>35506885
american psycho monologue with dark knight music, house, and car.

this guy has everything anyone would ever want, but he still comes off as really insecure and kind of weird. if having his lifestyle and body meant i had to have his personality, i can honestly say i wouldn't want to be him.
>>
>>35506806
lol fuck that guy
>>
File: weakling.jpg (209KB, 1714x1392px) Image search: [Google]
weakling.jpg
209KB, 1714x1392px
>>35506806

>hur durrrr I am a 5'10 170lbs muscle monster!
>I R batman lolllll!!

seriously, what a faggot piece of shit

>''I only train 3 times a week''
nigga we could tell
>>
>>35507124

lmao. Prety sure he's 5'8 as well. Barely taller than Hulse was in a vid.

He also says you should never train legs, and that big legs look like shit.

He's basically a rich douchebag who inherited his fathers company and is worth like a billion dollars. Complete dick desu, yeah, I'm jealous. He'll never have to do actual work for a single day in his life.
>>
>>35507124
post a pic of yourself
>>
>>35506806
I beat up a rapist once
>>
I'd like to kidnap him, extort a ransom out of his family, not live up to my end of the bargain, field dress him like a deer, and leave his precisely excised and carefully arranged organs in his parents' manor

Autopsy confirms cause of death: Affluenza
>>
>>35507560
good on you m8
>>35506806
More like The Real Patrick Bateman Revealed
>>
>>35507482

this isn't a thread about me, this is a discussion about that faggot Greg. And yes I am bigger/taller than him. There are literally hundreds of thousands of men in better shape than Greg O'Gallagher or whatever is last name is.

YOU however, please post your pic. I always imagine Greg admirers as 5'6 140lbs manlets that just started working out
>>
>>35508479
mfw im a 5'6" manlet, and 140 pounds who just started lifting
>>
>>35508853
mfw I'm a 5'6 manlet, and 135 pounds who has been lifting for 6 months

at least I've made significant progress
>>
>>35506806
you mean Patrick Bateman? That's the exact vibe I'm getting
>>
>>35506806
he forgot to mention the time of day that he injects creatine to get that big
>>
>>35506806
The most narcissistic autistic sack of shit on Youtube. I've watched a couple of his videos and he can't stop flexing/checking himself out whilst he's recording.
>>
Massive house, No home gym.

Drove to gym.

wat.
>>
>>35507077
this desu. How can one be so full of himself?
>>
mirin' his money desu
>>
>>35508479
Why are you so upset about this guy? Who gives a shit.
>>
>>35506885
I wasn't the only one who immediately thought "American Psycho" as he starts going over everything he does in the morning?
>>
My name is Greg O'Gallagher. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35506806
But didnĀ“t Bruce in the comics lift 1000 in bench?
>>
cringeworthy
>>
You know a video is gonna be fucking great when it starts with epic music and "My name is Dick McFuck..."
>>
File: (47).png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
(47).png
260KB, 563x542px
>>35506806

>REAL LIFE BRICE WAYNE!

>just some rich asshole talking about his faggy meme diet

>acts and sounds more like Patrick Bateman anyway with his creepy monotone voice describing his daily routine and waking up in that cold sterile room
>>
>>35511290
He actually did an American physco themed workout
>>
>>35506806

All that stuff and he still manages to come across as a beta.
>>
>>35506806
Some rich kid with lacking personality and illusion of grandeur. Nothing new here, there are thousands rich young Americans just like him.
>>
File: 1436711974496.jpg (59KB, 640x560px) Image search: [Google]
1436711974496.jpg
59KB, 640x560px
>is millionaire
>doesn't have a home gym
>>
he's not a millionaire the car is a rental and he probably rented someone's house too for the shoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tED193vTuHs
>>
>>35508479
Why are you afraid to post pic?
>>
>>35506806
But bruce wayne is supposed to have a genius level intellect
this kid on the other hand....
>>
narcissism works for bruce wayne or patrick bateman, not for a twink youtuber. also viral marketing is pathetic
>>
>>35507142
I wasn't aware Elliot Hulse is a midget. Only thing I could find was him claiming to be 5'9".
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.