[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here works out every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: AR-307289791.jpg (14KB, 349x282px) Image search: [Google]
AR-307289791.jpg
14KB, 349x282px
who here works out every day
>>
>>35501631
Lift and run MWF
cardio and stretch TThSat
Yoga session on Sunday
>>
>>35501631
Is there any log regardin how much food athletes eat? This picture made me think about their diet. Man I'd pay to know the average daily meal of a famous athlete.
>>
>>35501631
lifting every day is retarded.
just do stretching/mobility work/cardio on rest days.

your muscles grow when you rest, not when you lift
>>
>>35501668
There is an interview/story following an average day for Michael Phelps
>>35501631
I workout MTWTFS and do cardio on sun
So im at the gym every day
>>
I work out every day. Anyone that says your muscles grow during rest is a faggot. Ofcourse you rest sore muscles, but you don't avoid the gym for a whole day- you train something else. Or do an ab workout or foam roll.
>>
>>35501680
>lifting every day is retarded.
says the DYEL
>>
i have to. if i don't my body begins to breakdown. my will power wanes. basically i am ill if i don't exercise, and even if i exercise there's no guarantee that shit won't explode.
>>
>>35501700
That being said not many people are in my gym everyday. And I'm a very familiar face to alot of people because I'm always fucking there. I might not be HUGE but most people know I'm on track to be, being weirdly committed and all

I'm also 6'6 and on steroids
>>
>>35501680
Tell that to natty god Mike Tuchscherer.

People stay weak and small because they can't formulate rest days around RPE and overall fatigue.
>>
>>35501680
>cardio on rest days
>your muscles grow when you rest
too bad that if you do cardio, your CNR & body will be busy recovering from your cardio session and wouldn't focus on your gains
>>35501712
>lifting every day works
No, and the facts that you're suggesting it tells us a lot about your current body
>>35501700
You have literally zero clue what you're talking about. Your other post tells us a lot about you as well
>>35501724
>I might not be HUGE
>on steroids
>>
>>35501631
I do because I'm afraid to become a fatty again
>>
>>35501631
A: Chest/Tris
B: Back/Bis
C: Legs/Shoulders

ABCABCABCABC

I actually do ABCxABCx but I've considered doing no rest days since each muscle group would still get 3 days of rest.
>>
i do the same shit every day. i think most of you are pussies
>>
>>35502006
same person

i also sometimes do this twice in one day. feels good.
>>
During the semester I workout every day, and a couple times twice a day. I'm home for break now, and I have certainly not worked out every day.
>>
>>35501724
>small even on roids
>gives lifting advice
???

>>35501747
my workouts are already incredibly low volume just working out 3x a week and i fight overtraining on this routine
https://kinobody.com/workouts-and-exercises/henry-cavill-workout/

why would i waste MORE time going every day to get the same fucking results?

>don't workout for an hour 3x a week
>workout 30 mins every day, pushing babby weight, doing a fucktarded-ass split
no thanks, nigger
>>
>>35502006
how are you progressing on your lifts?
what does your body look like?
>>
File: 1443643387224.jpg (8KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
1443643387224.jpg
8KB, 236x235px
>>
File: it piss.jpg (167KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
it piss.jpg
167KB, 1920x1080px
>>35502006
>>35502022
>>35503622
>>35501765
>>35501716
>>35501700
>all these DYEL resolutionfags

do any of you have as good of a body as this literal retard?
>>
>>35503690
>lifting on roids is the same as natural lifting
want to know how i know you don't even lift, and have never done any real progression in your life?
>>
>>35503664
>implying that routine isn't dickbreath
>>
5 days a week when im at school, 6 days a week in the summer/break when i don't have shit to do besides lift and work
>>
>>35501680
If you take lots of protein, you don't need to rest because your muscles repair quicker. That's why you can buy the shit in bulk.
>>
>>35503691
genova probably looks bigger more vascular than you do skinny hater freak typing away on your little keyboard troll
>>
>>35503664
>overtraining
I love this meme
>>
Can I do 5x5 3 days straight, rest then 3 days straight? Assuming I don't do squats on the second day
>>
>>35501680

You really trying to talk sense to these half-a-tards?
>>
Monday - cardio and weights
Tuesday - cardio
Wednesday - cardio and weights
Thursday - cardio
Friday - cardio and weights
Saturday - cardio
Sunday - stretch
>>
>>35505456
2muchcardio
>>
My nigga. I sprint and do handstand and lever shit on off days

I do calisthenics mwf
>>
>>35501631
6 days a week, get drunk on sunday and rest on monday. although lately i've been getting bored and just going on monday anyway.
>>
yes, you can. I regret not lifting every day, I was doing the traditional 3-days-a-week thing. I used to compete in powerlifting, so it would've made sense for me to lift at least 4 or 5 times each week because 1 RMs don't really drain me out as much.

but that was 4 years ago. now I lost 15kg and compete in shitposting on 4chan.
>>
I do this crazy thing where... I listen to my body. It's amazing! Sometimes I feel sore so I won't do a certain exercise.. other times I feel great so I go heavy... wow!! I didn't even have to listen to someone else over the internet.
>>
>>35501769
this is almost exactly what i do, only i have shoulders on back//bis and added abs on chest days.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.