[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1451106711892.png (17KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1451106711892.png
17KB, 418x359px
I weight 50kgs and I don't know what to eat to get bigger

Why

is it in my genes?
>>
your body isn't used to eating a lot, eat peanut butter, eat everything you can stomach and then a little bit more, you'll get more used to it and be able to stomach more over time. just don't puss out or make excuses about how its hard to eat a lot
>>
Have you tried eating food?
>>
>>35499965
Yea man, tampons dont really have much calories, foods your best bet !
>>
>>35499916
For your sake I hope you are 5' or below
>>
>>35499996
5"10 or 178cm tall
>>
Anyone have the recipe for the mass gainer shake that has over 2000 calories and like 100 grams of protien.
>>
>>35499916
>Can only bench 1pl8
>I can bench you
D-Did I make it guys?
>>
>>35499916
I stopped being skinny by basically going out of my way to eat high calorie things that are normally considered unhealthy. Obviously you have to actually lift, get enough sleep etc, otherwise you'll probably end up just fat or something.
Eat your normal meals, then at the end of the day eat your extra stuff. That way you don't fill up on junk before you've had some proper food.
>>
>>35499916
>I don't know what to eat to get bigger
have you tried food
or more food

if it's not good for you, you've come to the right place, there's enough cocks that you can chew for some protein gains, fuqqboi
there's only one way for you and that is no-homo way
>>
>>35500241
What the fuck.
>>
I used to be 54kg for 185cm
Just eat all day long
At work , in class
If you feel like you are going to vomit just wait like 30 minutes and keep going
>>
I escaped auschwitz by counting calories
planning 3 meals a day and eating peanuts between em
drinking shakes (full fat milk + whey + peanut butter + something to flavour it is an easy one)
>>
>>35500241
You fucking what. I'm 77kg, 174cm and I feel small as fuck (aside from the fact that I'm a manlet). Are you sick or something?
>>
>>35500268
Google does.
>>
GOMAD, do you speak it faggot?!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.