[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGD-4033 General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 8

File: Ligandrol 4033.png (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ligandrol 4033.png
90KB, 600x600px
LGD is a SARM that is a PED.
SARMs are selective androgen receptor modulators.

Has anybody here used them? If so, what were your stats and what results did you get?
>>
Gained 9lbs on ostarine, no bloat. Similar to a prohormone in results. Nothing great and nothing bad.
>>
>>35490021
i've never tried them but how can you take something that is so new and untested? id rather take test because its effects and side-effects and well known. there are SARMs that have side effects that fuck up your vision, for example.
>>
>>35490128

They're new but there's enough known about them that they don't pose a real risk to one's health or hormonal panel.

If you look at the studies done on SARMs, the most significant risk is lowering HDL.

Which SARMs impair vision..?
>>
>>35490182
S4
>>
>>35490223
>S4

Oh. Well I'm only interested in LGD, and there are a lot of recounts on r/PEDs of different experiences.
>>
gained 5 lbs from ostarine.

pretty much the same results as >>35490062
>>
>>35490182
S4 I think.
It absolutely fucks your night vision.

Rad is pretty good stuff, apparently improves prostate health, and nice gains on it. Got almost an inch on my arms out of a month on the stuff while eating big.

SARMs pretty much like the low sugar coke equivalent of steroids. You'll get more out of the real deal, but they have their place.

Watch out for Cardarine though. It's not really a SARM but sold in the same type of stores. Developed as a fat loss drug, can reverses the effects of metabolic disorders from poor diet, improves endurance, will never see market as it's useless for obese people.
In low dosages it's safe, but long term high dosages, like what would be needed for a fat fuck, it's incredibly carcinogenic.
Reading the toxicology report is fucking hilarious if you compare it to what people normally dose it at.
The numbers make it look like one of the researches caught the test rats in bed with his wife, and had a vendetta.
>>
>>35490443

I think I'm purchasing mine on ceretropic but my friend got his from Chem Tek at the local nutrition store.

Which one should I opt for?
>>
>>35490062
>>35490271
Did you see any joint improvements? Turned in my natty card two days ago, and I'm hoping it'll erase some minor remaining issues from two old injuries.
>>
>>35490480
I've head you should only go for solutions, them chem tek pills are fake or something. I've got mine on Sarms1 and ceretropic. put 10 lbs on with osta in 8 weeks. planning to run lgd before the summer.
>>
>>35490634

How do ya know Chem Tek are fake?
>>
got hyped up watching all these youtube videos, did a little research after the fact but picked up lgd and ran a bottle of the stuff

now i know everyone refers to it as a lowgrade steroid, this stuff isn't well known either and you won't get instant big size difference in muscles, but you'll get an insane power/nerve mind connection that you'll easily be doing a significantly heavy load and volume. i was benching dbs and normally on a good day i can do 60x8 60x10 and like 75x5 on rarerity, well on this stuff i was doing like 2-3 sets of 60x14 and think i went high as 85x4

i was kind of nervous about how it would react with me, because even though i have a healthy diet and good genetics i was worried about fucking up my balls so i quit after a bottle or 4-5x mini cycle of the 3 pill max comes in 3mgs, so 9mg; read that max benefit before its useless is 14g for lgd

i'm regathering myself and working more on body weight training, but once i get back in the gym i truly wanna jump on this stuff again. if i can give you one positive takeaway of the stuff is if your taking for general strength gains to be able to give you a heavier loaded workout this stuff is scary good, so good that you you know there has got to be some undiscovered shit about this. it's great stuff, and totally legal for those who aren't going to throw away there jobs and what else on messing with illegals. unless your a ncaa athlete then you should know this on the ban list of this and WAPA or whatever the world alliance of doping. i definitely don't disagree with there decision this stuff is jacked
>>
>>35490778
>barely benching 75 and already gave up natty card
pathetic

>>35490735
from one of the threads here. easier to do your own dosages with solutions too. got used to the taste rather quick also.
>>
>>35490866

Thanks bruh.
>>
>>35490480
Ceretropic, for sure. They have a good rep.
>>
>>35490505
Not either of them but I did when I took it.
>>
what about side-effects?
>>
LGD is amazing for bulking. If you are a skinnyfag who has a hard time eating enough, you won't be able to stop eating with LGD... If you aren't, I wouldn't recommend it. It's what I suspect Will Grier of the Florida Gators at the time got busted with. I have no proof but I just heard he put on at least 25 lbs during their off season. I'm having similar results although I'm sure a good bit could be water retention.
>>
>>35490866
>>barely benching 75 and already gave up natty card
>pathetic
My thoughts exactly DESU senpai kek
>One rep maxes
>>
Helped the design of all Centurian Labs warms. ask me anything on the topic of sarms
>>
>>35490062
Gained 15 lbs lean muscle on Osta w/ Formastanzol as an AI. Crazy pump in the gym. I'm curious about LGD.
>>
>>35491045
Sarms* fucking autocorrect. I'm in my phone.
>>
Just ordered the solution from ceretropic a week or two ago. I'm seeing conflicting info on whether PCT is required or not. Anyone with experience able to clarify this?
>>
>>35490952
Good to hear. It's one of my main reasons, so I hope my joints will finally fix themselves completely in a few weeks.
>>
>>35491098
What's your planned dosage, how often, how long will you be on? Experience with any anabolicss or androgens?
>>
>>35491105
What are your joint issues at the moment?how did they originate? What have you done so far to fix the issue
>>
>>35491216
Shoulder and knee somewhat fucked from two different falls (stupid small ones, not dramatic). They've been rehabbed into working well, but they still do that "Hey! Remember the time you injured me?"-thing once in a while, which is annoying.
>>
>>35491265
Sounds retarded but have them massaged. Like the painful deep tissue kind. Then regularly floss them (there's a niggerload of flossing info out there now because of cross fit retards hurting themselves) follow that with traditional mobility work and practice proper range of motion.
>>
Anybody here get their bloodwork done afterwards?
How long have you guys been lifting, and how old are you?

Anyone here also try MK-677 (GHSR1A agonist)?

22, been lifting for 3 years, mostly just curious to try a small 4 week cycle and not in the position to deal with mood shifts from test injections.
>>
>>35491098

I would recommend a PCT just to be safe as LGD does suppress test production. Torem is available from ceretropic & should work for your needs but you can use any SERM. Add hcgenerate if you want to return to your normal levels fast. Worked for me at least.
>>
>>35491203
Zero experience, which is why I'm trying to do this the right way. 5mg/day for 60 days
>>
>>35491336
I'll look into this right now, thanks
>>
>>35491307
Thanks. I will look into it if the ostarine doesn't fix things. I do a lot of mobility work already though, if I didn't things would be much worse.
>>
>>35491345
Too long. Do 6 weeks on at absolute most. And that's the extreme side at 5mgs. 2 months of that and you'll most certainly need a legitimate post cycle as well as a serm
>>
>>35491336
Bump. Quality advice
>>
>>35491464
Interesting. I've seen recommendations up to 10mgs with 5mg being most common. Sounds like you've ran a cycle before. If so, what was your dosage?
>>
>>35491584
Not lgd. When I worked there it was still in its true experimental phase. But I've seen others have best results cycling at 5 mgs for 4-6 weeks depending on goals.

I've used ostarine, cardarine, and rad140 though. Currently on Catharine at the moment too. Great for upping cardio capacity. Follow with a cycle of rad140 to cut down maybe 15-20 lbs and finish with a ostarine "bulk" more of a hardening and strength phase. Couldn't recommend it more. I'm sure replacing the osta with lgd could yield some great results. Just watch those test levels.
>>
>>35491767
Also keeps it legal. I'm in a popo academy and get drug tested regularly. Can't have any illegal or tradable substances in my piss or hair
>>
I don't know very much about SARMS. I'm 15%bf and was planning on giving up my natty card in the beginning of spring when I reach 10% with Test E

Should I be fucking with any these while cutting at a ~400 cal deficit? If so what kind? Dose?
>>
>>35491885
I hear it's not the best for cutting so maybe research that a bit
>>
>>35491767
Thanks for the quality advice. Good luck btw
>>
>>35491885
Depends which sarm you pick. Cardarine and rad140 make for decent cutting agents. Dont use lgd or ostarine to cut though.
>>
>>35490978
Man, I want this. Been lifting 14 months, gains have been flatlining as of late because I'm just not eating enough. How 2 get in Canada fomilies.
>>
>>35491995
Fuck nevermind 100 bucks for a tiny bottle
>>
>>35491980
What makes them good for cutting? Alepetite surpressor? Fat burner?

I want something that will keep me making a little gains while cutting, I hate that I'm using the same weight as a month ago
>>
>>35492000
where? ceretropic has it for $60
>>
>>35491045
Design? WTF they are chemicals. Or are you talking about the packaging? Cos that might actually be interesting if you're into graphic design.
>>
>>35492031
Oh, yeah that's better.

So uh, do the cops come for you when you order this shit or what?
>>
>>35492116

It's 100% legal, just only use it for research, okay anon? ;)
>>
>>35491980

ostarine is supposed to be used for cutting i thought lol.

Could you do a cycle of LGD and then use ostarine as a part of your PCT with DAA?
>>
>>35492005
Cardarine will make cardio easier and more effective. Rad140 binds well with the gaba receptors which to a certain point aid in muscle development and is slightly thermo
>>
>>35492081
I came up with the specific ingredient combinations for the team. This is back when prohormones were big and sarms were pretty much unheard of. I would put certain sarms which amplify the effects of synthetic hormones into the right combinations.
>>
>>35491045
Uhhh hook up?
>>
>>35492116
I'm in training to become a police officer right now. Just tell them it's for your lab rats and personal research. Not that they'll ever ask. No one cares.
>>
File: 1451837457144.jpg (55KB, 686x609px) Image search: [Google]
1451837457144.jpg
55KB, 686x609px
Anyone care to explain the perks of Ostarine?
>>
>>35492144
More recomping slightly anabolic. And you can but I wouldn't give your androgen receptors a break. Otherwise you can gains tolerance and at that point you're wasting money.
>>
>>35492236
What do you want to know, I didn't notice any cutting effects with a decent diet. The scale went up with minimal effort, slight stength gain could have been placebo. No pump or aggression, just looked bigger quickly.
>>
>>35492081
Chemicals are "designed" brehbreh
>>
>>35492205
Yeah right my old boss was biggest jewbag you could find. I get my shit from uniquemicals. Only company that actually tests their products potency. Accuracy is key for them to work at all.
>>
File: 1372332906075.jpg (102KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1372332906075.jpg
102KB, 800x600px
>>35492267
Ah so it's useful to put on muscle mass?

Honestly I know nothing about it; I'd rather get my info from /senpai/ than from google
>>
>>35492200
OK. SO what are some of the combos and why are they like that? Give us the insider truth too not marketing BS
>>
>>35492243

What?

Giving my androgen receptors a break would give me a tolerance?...
>>
So, what AI should I have on hand in case shit goes south with LGD?
>>
>>35492287
Yes I'd think if I had mapped out my diet and ran a heavy dose with mild pct 12 to 14lbs would be achievable.
>>
>>35492289
I don't work there anymore. I have nothing to gain out of it. If you're mixing gear or designers with certain sarms they'll amplify the effects. Winnie and osta, you'll cut like crazy and retain muscle better than dnp without the chance of melting your organs. Tren and lgd you become a monster. Epi and rad140 you'll turn into a lean muscle dense athlete (what I used to do when epi was legal) Cardarine and Deca, great for strength and cardio just be careful with that high blood pressure.

I don't advise any illegal shit but if you do if just be safe And don't get caught. Most people are dumb enough to believe Kai green is natty, tell them you eat healthy and don't drink. They'll believe you.
What do you want to know
>>
>>35492337
Awesome I'm tempted to try it, what's dosing like?
>>
>>35492337

So ostarine is good for recomping?

and LGD, bulking?
>>
>>35492320
Space it out so your receptors can relax for a bit and so your body forgets what it's like to have the substance and have better reactions
>>
>>35492334
SARMs dont aromatize, so none. They suppress LH and FSH (i believe), so look into DAA or torem
>>
>>35490866
just buy empy gel caps and drop the dose in there if the taste is that bad. pretty sure most solutions are just high proof alcohol
>>
>>35492387
When by themselves. Precisely.
>>
>>35492381
You would have to look I believe I was taking two 12mg pills a day but that could have been something else. I got it on a site closeout for 30 bucks.
>>
Anyone from UK got any brands they'd recommend? Really scared of buying bunk stuff
>>
>>35492417
Cheers fampai
>>
So LGD 4033 is relatively safe? I couldn't find anything online about negative sides or anything else happening. And no PCT at all? You just dose orally and then stop after a 6 week cycle?
>>
I bought LGD elite from blackstone labs. 2 bottles for a total of a 12 week cycle. Dosage is 9mg i believe. I ran ostarine in pill forms from them a few months ago and i definitely got stronger and "drier" when i was eating at maintenance and my weight even went up. What would be a good pct for the LGD? iv read mini cycles of nolva but isnt there something a little bit more simple?
>>
>>35492426
see >>35492396
Some say PCT, some say its not necessary. All anecdotal, but why not play it safe
>>
>>35492426
I did not run any PCT that being said that was because my stuff was out of date. I took over the counter test and sex booster and was fine, I consider myself susceptible to sexual sides as well.

It's worth the extra to pick up the PCT stuff. I also only ran 4 weeks.
>>
>>35490978
do you mean by any chance mk677? because that stuff makes you HUNGRY. with lgd on the other hand I don't feel any difference in appetite.
>>
>>35492425
Just glad to help. Cheers
>>
Ive been looking at this stuff for a while but i feel like i need to go to college to understand all the shit you gotta know to do some roids. Like all the abbreviations and what substances to do and stuff.

>Tfw no roidbro to mentor me
>>
>>35490021
2 cycles of osta. no pct on first and pct on second. Felt good on, got some shoulder vascularity and strength gains. Lost a lot of it slowly after coming off. Having a lot of issues now with energy and trying to retain strength. Not sure if related but I believe so. Need to get my bloods done soon desu.
>>
>>35492509
I get the same feeling but in the grand scheme of things I think this is some pretty mild stuff. I'm gonna just yolo it and get me some LGD.

This ain't dbol or tren we're talking here.
>>
>>35492509
Sarms are not rons my nigga
Roids are synthetic hormones
Designers/pros are precursures to hormones, once they "digest" they turn into synthetic hormones
Sarms are selective androgen receptor modulators. The long term goal of Sarms are to create the positive effects of rons without he negative sides. The field is still "newish" so there's a lot of progress to be made but the work so far has been revolutionary and amazing. Can't wait to see what the next 20 years produces
>>
>>35492572
But doesnt lgd make yor balls seize up or some shit?
>>
>>35492621
they all do, no matter what any of the ppl working for blackstone labs posting here say.
>>
I'm taking primeval tri sarms right now....I took 1 pill a day for 2 weeks and now I upped it to 2 pills a day and I'm seeing some pretty good gains off of it, I'm cutting at the moment so I what I've noticed is in retaining most of the size in my chest back and legs while losing fat in those areas plus my stomach
>>
>>35493167
Oh I'm only doing a 4 week cycle of it and I was wondering what's a good pct, I know it's not necessary but might as well play it safe
>>
>>35493198

Toremifene
>>
>>35493225
Thanks anon I'll look into it since I'm coming up on the end of my 4 weeks
>>
It looks like lgd 4033 is a liquid, but do you take it orally or pin it? I've never learned much about SARMs so I'm trying to look into it.

I'm assuming you don't buy the ones on amazon either, right?
>>
>>35493459
Taken orally in the morning
>>
so many websites offering sarms, I can't tell which is legit.

help would be greatly appreciated m8s
>>
>>35491336
>hcgenerate

I WANT DYLAN GEMELERI SHILLS TO LEAVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35493892
pls
>>
>>35493933

*gemelli

And yes fuck off Dylan gemelli you rogue
>>
Tempted to give this a shot as I have not used any PED'S before, and realistically speaking I can't see any reason to not fraud. Seems calm enough.

Does anyone know what you can take or do to prevent testicular atrophy? Also, I'm in the uk.. can you just waltz up to the Dr's and ask for bloodworm? (NHS and all)
>>
>>35495748
Hippocratic oath means that if you tell them you are taking anything, even illegal substances, they have an obligation to treat you, and cannot contact the police or anyone else about it.
They may tell you not to do it, but if they know you are taking drugs which have effects on different bodily functions, it makes their job easier as they'll know the likely culprits of increased blood pressure, cholesterol or organ damage.
Knowing that, they will likely suggest bloodwork before you do, but there is nothing to stop you saying you feel concerned about your health, and would like to have a blood test.
>>
>>35495748
I think if you say you have a history of kidney disease(something similar) and are feeling more tired than usual/feel light headed standing up or something similar they give you a blood test right away.
>>
>>35493892
SARMS1 and ceretropic are trustworthy.

Maybe Jerry Ward's buttbuddy company too.
>>
>>35496134
how's uniquemical?
>>
>>35496186
not that guy, but I've gotten stuff from them and it seems legit
>>
>>35490182
I'm in medicine anon, never be too confident in a new substance. They're too much in the world of biochemistry we don't or can't understand yet, and there are always unintended consequences.
>>
so here's a summary for you, and what I'm planning to do in 2 months. from ceretropic. sarms1 is more expensive, but I've bought from them before too. uniquemicals looks legit but don't seem to offer a lot, never ordered from them.
>LGD-4033
10mg/ml@30ml solution
bulk: 5-10mg/ED for 6-8wk
>mk-677
50mg/ml@30ml solution
5-25mg/ED for 8-10wk
>gw-501516
not available at ceretropic, sarms1 20mg/ml@30ml solution
10-15mg/ED to start, can go up to 20mg/ED for 8-12wk
I'm not running cardarine
>nolva
I have leftover nolva solution from sarms1 I never used
20mg/ml@30ml
pct: 10-20mg/EOD or ED
anti-gyno: 10-40mg/EOD or ED

I recommend to start with lower doses through first 5 days. first time I did osta I started with 20mg and hit 25mg on my third day, felt really weird.
>>
What is the best SARM to keep muslce mass while cutting? Are they readily available?
>>
>>35498957
That picture.
God damn.
>>
>>35498986
Is it just the angle or does she barely have a torso at all?
>>
>>35498999
I'm thinking lordosis+that angle=illusion of no torso
>>
Questions for SARM users:

- When did you feel the effect kick in?
-Do you have the impression, that with the substance you used ,the progression was linear with time or did the gains stall after week x?
>>
>>35499123
I felt it right away cause i started with a high dose buddy. I would say some discomfort, but not really. just a sensation my body never experienced before, like there is something going on in my muscles and joints. I was more energetic too. gained 12 lbs total, definitely got bigger and still lean especially chest because I focused on it. went up to 145x5 OHP, 235x5 BP, 335x5 RDL, SQ is 245x5-6 cause lower body injury.
>>
>>35498957
Is it weird that I'm disgusted by tiny upper bodies on women?

Even though she looks like that because of the angle and posing, it still looks gross to me.
>>
>>35499214
substance, dosage please?
>>
>>35499272
It sounds weird to me because I like proportionally long legs, but then again I think long torso and short legs look weird, so it's all about personal preference I suspect.
>>
>>35499300
read this >>35498957
>>
>>35499214
I'm on day 3 of 18.5mg/ED, and I've been feeling stuff in my joints too. I thought it was too early to feel anything, but seeing as you've experienced the same it might not be just placebo from expectation.
>>
>>35492375
Great input, thanks. Do you think 4 workouts a week, perfect bulking diet + 8 week 6mg LGD-4033 a day and PCT with DAA would be a good idea for bulking a 177cm 68kg chicken? Need 10-13lbs of lean muscles.
>>
>>35499594
you should start at 5mg first week and work your way up to 10 for bulk. if you're running for 8 wks, I'd recommend to have nolva or torem ready. also, on lgd you'll be able to handle much more volume. I say do a 4day BB split for first week or two and then switch to PPLPPLx depending on how your body reacts. recovery should be quick.
>>
>>35499683
Not him, but isn't 10mg of lgd a little excessive for a 68kg guy? At that level it should be significantly suppressive, so wouldn't 5-6 mg at most be better for him in terms of cost/benefit unless he's supplementing test?
>>
>>35499765
if that's your argument then he should stay natty, stick to a routine that actually results in mass gains, eat big, and make easy noob gains. I don't see a point in going /fraud/ or /sarm/ if you're a full on dyel. approach your natty limit first tbhfam.
or do 8 weeks of osta for a start, if really desperate cheat. many frauders look worse than nattys here. the moral is if you're not making any progress natty, don't expect much from this either.
either way even lgd is not that suppressive. pct is recommended and hence I said have nolva or torem ready if you feel like you're shitting down. I've read posts by people who did 12-15mg with minimal suppression, as well as people who started shutting down one week in on 5-10mg.
>>
>>35498862
I want to bulk with a small surplus on LGD, maybe gain some fat loss - I was planning on stacking it with GW and to gain some strength, good idea or is GW strictly for cancer gains and cutting?
>>
>>35500780
brehs
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.