[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this squat rack legit? Anyone have it? Looks to good to b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Squat rack.jpg (87KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Squat rack.jpg
87KB, 1000x1000px
Is this squat rack legit? Anyone have it? Looks to good to be true.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marbo-Sport-Power-Rack-Barbell-Lifting-Stand-Squat-Deadlift-Curl-Cage-/151766320363?hash=item2355fa44eb:g:MiMAAOSwjVVVvmbF
>>
>>35487488
>curl cage
>>
>>35487488
Looks real fucking cheap to be honest, just look at the notches that will hold the barbell
>>
>no squat plug holder
>>
>>35487514
Can you recommend anything that is on ebay? My budget is under 150. Is that to low?
>>
File: 1437639481002.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1437639481002.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>no safety catch
>>
>>35487488
Best thing for that kind of budget would be to build a power rack yourself. You need to know how to weld / know someone who does though
>>
>When designing this rack we focused on three things: safety, durability and visyal style of your new equipment. Pay attention to the shape and position of the rack hooks. Even if you will not be able to complete the exerciae (when doing military press for example) - you still can safely release the barbell on the rack.
So instead of spotter arms to catch the bar if we slip/fail, those J hooks will "catch" it? I feel safer already.
>>
>>35487488
got that kind of rack in my gym
doesnt feel safe at all but does the trick
>>
>>35487784
Can you just use wood instead?
>>
>>35487665
It's a squat rack not a power rack, genius.
>>
>>35488011
squat rack is the same as power rack, genius.
>>
>>35487994
You can, built mine for €20,- in about 4 hours
>>
>>35487488
Eurofag here never buy anything with sticker made in EU that means it was made in some state in EU which is like 3rd world
>>
>>35488177
To be honest, Marbo squat racks are fairly good, as long as you don't lift more than 200 kg's. Welding your own cage is better
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.