[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/owg/ - Olympic Weightlifting General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 46

File: The Press.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
The Press.webm
3MB, 960x540px
/OWG/ - A thread for the discussion of weightlifting and all things related. Keep the insults and shitposting to a minimum.

>New Years Edition

>If you are new to weightlifting please read these first and check the other sources they link to before asking questions:
http://pastebin.com/1HgVcGam
http://pastebin.com/wCXeXfkk
http://www.chinfl.blogspotco.uk/2013/07/how-into-weightlifting.html
http://www.reddit.com/r/weightlifting/wiki/faq
http://www.iwf.net/doc/technical.pdf
http://yashathoughts.com/

>The information that you are looking for is probably in the above links.
That includes routines, shoes, information on the lifts, etc. Check out the pastebins for literature or the reddit faq for general information.

Included in this youtube playlist are videos related to weightlifting which you may find useful or insightful:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3WCm2GfvLxvH877oJ1xEA/playlists

Red Lights
>>35405398
>>
Hello everyone. Not a certified olympic weightlifter but I do high bar squats. Can you all critique my form?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMaZQgWRU0U
>>
>>35437285
Very good! Especially for an Indian. Oh my goodness, indeed.
>>
File: 111001.jpg (93KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
111001.jpg
93KB, 500x377px
Some reading for Commisar:

>http://www.umass.edu/preferen/gintis/bowles-gintis%20rrpe%201981.pdf

Be very careful when reading this. Try to understand what the article does say is valid about the LTV, and what is not.
>>
>>
File: mattie.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mattie.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>
>>35437377
being a manlet is true suffering
>>
>>
>>35437513
Mattie's boyfriend is a manlet though.
>>
File: 1421388032557.jpg (179KB, 1080x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1421388032557.jpg
179KB, 1080x1204px
>>35437329
Omg he has cheeseburger!

Also to keep things wl related, I've got back squat to max and snatch and clean and jerk to heavy single, but I've got a cold, do y'all think I should still try for today or reschedule the session for tomorrow since tomorrow is supposed to be a rest day anyway?
>>
>>35437285
Did you see the other guy respond to your vid in the last thread? He said your back should stay the same throughout and the hyperextension would be bad except you lost it anyway
>>
>>35437383
>that superwide squat stance
is that kosher guys?
>>
>>35437270
Hit a 180kg high bar pause squat yesterday. Can I be cool like you guys now?
>>
>>35437571
tian never seems happy
>>
>>35437285
were you the guy that posted this in a seperate thread and everyone just wanted to butt ram you?
>>
>>35438342
Just max today and tomo duh
>>
File: 105 ff.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
105 ff.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
I have to go attempt 140 cj now
>>
>>35438550
youre a vulcan huh
>>
Hey guys, I'm new to olympic weightlifting and I have a question hopefully you guys can answer.

I play rugby and at the gym I train in a powerlifting/hypertrophy style 6 days a week. Will weightlifting have a better carryover into rugby than getting better at The Big 3 will? My main focus is to become a better athlete in rugby while going to the gym to workout is a hobby I just enjoy a lot.
>>
>>35438751
yep

Still fell free to bench though.
>>
>>35438759
Will I have to quit deadlifting? It's my favourite compound lift and I'd hate to leave it behind after putting in a lot of work.
>>
>>35438795
You can still deadlift once a week yeh
>>
Hiw do you guys feel of my olympic back squat technique?

vid (dot) me (slash) o1Ut

Sorry for the obtuse link, thinks I'm spamming. I tried to use an in browser thing to make a webm but I couldn't get it without an audio stream. Am on mobile. thx
>>
>>35438634
what does that mean
>>
>>35439095
You filthy fucking commie
>>
>>35439102
ye
>>
>>35437329
I wont be able to read until after training today sorry
>>
Tips for reducing arm bend in the Snatch?

It's pretty fucking ridiculous for me, watching my lift back i'm almost rowing the bar and making contact midway between hips and bellybutton.
>>
How do I keep my balance when trying to go ATG on snatches? Just keep practicing?
>>
I too would like critique of my pause squat. I think im allowing my torso to lean to far forward but from what i can tell my lower back is staying tight still

Sorry my feet arent shown wasnt really a way i could get them

vid(dot)me(slash)8kZp
>>
>>35439145
turn your elbows out (internally rotate arms).
>>
>>35439156
is vid.me filtered on here? says its still uploading. gg m80
>>
>>35439158
I filmed at the end of my sets because i figured that would be the best time to get form critique as opposed to the first set when im fresh
>>
>>35439171
Oh. My phone may be too shit for it to handle. Thanks for looking anyways
>>
>>35439167

Cheers m8.

My start position is pretty good; shoulders in, chest up, back tight. It just goes to shit on the extension.
>>
>>35439011
The angle is kinda annoying and it looks like you might have a wee bit of buttwink, but other than that it looks pretty solid
>>
>>35439209
>shoulders in

what do you mean shoulder in? like you retract your shoulderblades together?

dont

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c493I-PMNqo
>>
>>35439280

No, i mean internally rotated, elbows pointing just a bit back from up.
>>
new year goals?

current prs

105/130 lots of close attempts at 110/140-45 this year just couldnt put it together
145 clean
180fs
210bs

goals
125/165-70
200fs
240bs
>>
>>35439305
Prs
105/130 with three very close attempts at 140
135x3 fs or 145 with a pause
170 back squat or 165 paused or 165x2

Goal 140/170
>>
>>35439245
Thanks. I thought it was good.

have always struggled with butt wink, it's mostly neural. although I have kinda found stretching the hamstrings before a set helps, as well as going down very slowly and trying to keep my core very tight.

I think butt wink is okay though as long as the lumbar spine isn't actually rounded (going from arched to flat is fine and almost always happens I have read). although to me it looks like it is a bit.

and yeah, it sucks. if I ever take a video again instead of putting the camera on the floor I'll put it on a chair or bench
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DistqsfbNq0
>>
>>35439156
pls respond
>>
File: CXlwa80WcAA-d8B.jpg (123KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXlwa80WcAA-d8B.jpg
123KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>35439507
Do more overhead squats with snatch grip
>>
>>35439305
Current: 88/111
Goals: 100/125 before September so I could possibly medal at uni nats
>>
>>35438751

Training with explosive movements has better carryover to most sports, and has the added benefit of increasing absolute strength. That's two for the price of one, and given the premium on time and energy that must amateur athletes face, that's a huge bargain.

What position do you play?
>>
>>35439530
Thanks mang. Any other helpful tips for snatches you could leave a fella?
>>
>>35437270
Every time I squat deep, I have to sit on to my calves at the bottom and I get debilitating calf pain for a few minutes afterwards. Any ideas on how to fix besides squatting wide?
>>
>>35439520
why post this if you have a bf, im confused.
>>
>>35439559
A powerful 1st pull leaves you in a hamstring stretch positions. When you're static at the end of it, you should feel a stretch on the hamstring like youre doing stretches. If you dont feel that, youre fucking up.
>>
File: reaction really.webm (908KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
reaction really.webm
908KB, 405x720px
>>
>>35439574
[spoiler]I love you senpai[/spoiler]
>>
File: 017243234.jpg (16KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
017243234.jpg
16KB, 259x195px
>>35439592
I tried.
>>
>>35439592
Always look foward, dont look down.

keep the bar close, during the second pull, contact should be on things while your moving up.

Decent cue for keeping bar close during 2-3rd pull is wrists up, or shoulders to ears
>>
How do I set up the first pull on the clean (and snatch too if you wanna explain).

Like how exactly do I do it?

Weight over balls of the feet? Shoulders over the bar or in front? How high or low do I have the hips? I've read and heard it explained various ways, seemingly discrepent.

It would be really appreciated.
>>
>>35439520
she ugly
>>
>>35439520

Fucking mattie poster, she grew on me ;_;
>>
>>35437270
https://www.instagram.com/p/_8ItaTjWCR/?taken-by=ny_weightlifting_academy shitty PR jerk, kinda made 102 but didnt chase it cause there was shit in the way. My clean is at 92 but do you think it would be possible to make 100 C&J @69ish by april? That would easily qualify my for youth nats in june
>>
>>35439626
>How high or low do I have the hips?
Right after you pass your knees, you should have a hamstring stretch.

If you start too low, you wont get it, if you start too high, you be too early.
>>
>>35439784
underaged gay boy
>>
>>35439745
Me too. I used to be ambivalent about her, then I started to post her ironically, and now I like Mattie.
>>
>>35439801
Okay. Do I have the bar over the balls of my feet?

And I only bring the hips forward once the bar passes my knee, as in the hips and chest rise at the same right until the bar is right above the knees?
>>
>>35439958
Yeah it's generally a good idea to keep the weight midfoot, but if it helps prevent you from going too much foward, heels of feet are good.

Hips dont move forward more than they move up. Your hips shouldnt move any frther foward than a typical standing position

watch this and see when his hips stop

>>35439469
>>
>>35439958
you dont consciously bring the hips to the bar

extend your legs and hips will make contact naturally if you kept your back tight and kept the proper angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0PkHXsU_r0

watch in slowmo the first few seconds when she's working with the bar, notice how she's not actually focusing on moving the hips forward more than standing up with legs properly?

she's doing no contacts until 1:15, watch after that when she starts the contact nothing in her leg movement has changed except now she's keeping the bar closer
>>
>>35440004
Oh, so where you put the bar in the beginning does not matter really and is preference (where you balance it?)

>>35440048
I think I see... So I don't conciously lean back? I just remember reading Dan john and he said to essentially do a "leg press" from the floor into the bottom of an RDL, then push the hips forward and "jump" when doing a power clean.

So you're saying the bar starts out and moves in? I'm not exactly sure.. Thank you though for your help so far.

How come sometimes I see Oly lifters "shooting the hips" sometimes in the first pull?
>>
>>35440048
I watched the video. I'm on mobile though and can't slow down. But I think I see what you mean? It's just forcefully standing up, not actively using the hips? What about the cue squeezing the glutes at the top?

I do power cleans (probably with shitty form), I did some hang power snatches with just the bar today, and although my first time (This was my absolute first time ever trying to do anything resembling a snatch, I've barely done overhead squats before, but I plan to start doing them as Warmups and getting more comfortable with heavy weights overhead) I ended up pressing it up, my other reps it felt natural really. I also felt it in my traps a lot.

I really need to start snatching (and jerking.. and I plan to transition to doing full cleans), and really I'm trying to teach myself to do the oly lifts properly. I think I'm dedicated enough.
>>
>>35440175
>squeeze glutes
wut
no
>>
File: logo-from-header-2015.png (99KB, 197x179px) Image search: [Google]
logo-from-header-2015.png
99KB, 197x179px
>>35439550
same as OP of that comment, also play rugby and very interested in oly. I'm a prop. I think the transfer will be extremely relevant along with bench and deadlift. Any idea of programming or just /proceed/ with something from Catalyst?

I know the Franks brothers (Owen, Ben of All Blacks fame) train with a Crossfit style but focus on Oly shit. Anyone have any routines that are athletic/oly/crossfit based for /rug/? I can't seem to find any of the Franks bros shit online.
>>
File: CXmRwGuWwAAItzX.jpg (87KB, 600x648px) Image search: [Google]
CXmRwGuWwAAItzX.jpg
87KB, 600x648px
>>
>>35440106
why would you listen to dan john, has he actually produced world champions or lifters of note

read the info on OP of every thread

no you dont consciously lean back

>So you're saying the bar starts out and moves in?

no i'm saying the bar contact happens naturally if you keep the bar close to your body while focusing on standing up with the legs, most people think they have to thrust the hips forward to make that loud contact they hear most lifters do, you don't
>>35440175
>It's just forcefully standing up, not actively using the hips?

yes

>What about the cue squeezing the glutes at the top?

i used to think about that but not anymore, it's easier to just think of standing up while keeping the same back angle

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-eK_VQQuM/

the feet movement is also important, when you finish standing up you should be up on your toes, shoulder and elbows are up elbows pointing forward as much as you can

from there you simply bring your heels down and out to your squatting position if you pull narrower than you squat which most people do

it's impossible not to make the loud feet sound when done properly, try it right now if you're somewhere with carpet or cushioning cause this might hurt, get up on your toes as high as you can then land on your heels into a semi squat

reason i'm saying this is most people just focus on stomping the feet to get that sound instead of knowing why that sound is being made

also most important thing make sure you pull the bar as high as you can before going under
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c493I-PMNqo

tldr

-dont consciously thrust the hips into the bar
-bar contact should happen naturally if back is kept tight
-finish up on the toes = this leads to proper feet movement as well if you know how to like i said
-finish the pull properly before going under

https://www.instagram.com/p/p9JyT1ratt/
>>
>>
>>35440345
So do I actively go on the toes? I think I'm getting it...

Should I maybe download Glenn pendlays movie of him teaching the oly lifts or what.

do I aim to try keeping the back angle the same for as long as possible while extending the legs? I believe Dan john said that it has been said that keeping your back angle the same all throughout the pull is #1.

Thx bro.

also, are there really any complexities to the jerk? I don't think there are, are there? Just push it off the shoulders and lunge under it, I can figure it out myself easy enough, don't you think?
>>
>>35440345
Also, I looked at the Instagram (can't watch the whole YT vid right now), how does the double knee rebend happen if you're just trying to keep the back angle constant and just extending the legs? I don't understand
>>
>>35435346
Kek, somehow I already follow you on insta

>>35440048
I don't even have to watch that video to know who that is, Tatiana has such lovely technique, one of my favourite lifters right up there with kang yue and Lidia
>>
>>35440579
Foot movement is important to get right, you can just drill splitting, squatting, whatever without the bar. Also important to get timing right, and vertical drive of barbell, push head through
>>
>>35440628
post the insta
>>
>>35440608
Don't focus on moving joints in such a way as this. When learning it is probably not helpful to try to focus on tiny pieces of the movement like when to go "bend knees, then bend hips, now bend knees and hips" instead do like anon says and focus positions, for first, focus on standing up with back at same angle until bar is passing knee.

Then you can move from that to the power position in that Instagram picture of the Russian babe.

Then go to triple extension and pull yourself under
>>
>>35440608
>I don't understand

you dont need to

just try doing it and take a video so you can see for yourself

overthinking movements doesn't help you
>>
>>35440684
No, she's probably already got enough sweaty wheezing autists following
>>
>>35440707
I have read it is bad to focus on the knee rebend and all that shit and I agree and can see it. It's about training movement patterns and learning cues not the physics and geometry.

What instagram pic of the Russian babe tho?
>>
>>35440579
not glenn pendlay not any americans, read the post again there's lots of sources there, the OP of the thread also has a ton

save that post i made you if you can most of it probably doesn't make sense until you're a few months into it, you can re-read it and see how it applies
>>
>>35440722
we're in /owg/ douchebag
>>
>>35440731
are Americans kill?

what about Canadians?
>>
>>35440730
This one
>>35440345
Catalystathletics most recent post picture of weightlifting Russian beauty queen

>>35440747
Honestly there are not many good, and the ones that are good are not popular, weightlifting coaches, video your attempts, if you can have someone who knows how to lift watch you while you are lifting then it is good, otherwise watching your own videos you will be able to see what you do wrong
>>
>>35440731
Thanks a lot man>>35440795
Yeah I missed the first Instagram, sort of insightful.

Is that the position in which the hamstrings are stretched right before the 2nd pull?
I went into that position and if I bend over decently (maybe back at 30 degrees from vertical?) I get a stretch of what you mean, is that the just above the knees position?
>>
>>35437600

dude this girl is disgusting...
>>
>>35439520

ugly as hell. even with makeup
>>
>>35440371

what the fuc? looks like a man in a dress LOL
>>
>>35440828
Not quite, almost though

You can think of dividing up the lift into three pieces

First pull is from floor to knee height

Second pull is from knee height to triple extension

Third pull is from triple extension to catching bar

At the end if the first pull, your back is at same angle as when the barbell is on the floor, you will feel the stretch in your hamstrings in this position if you are in the position

The Instagram of my weightlifting waifu photo shows the position mid way through the second pull, right before going to triple extension

Sorry for long wait for my reply I am on the shinkansen
>>
>>35440950
I am going to bed now. Thank you though. I will reread and review this stuff tomorrow, maybe try some of these movements in my bathroom like an autist.
>>
File: 1441644614756.jpg (24KB, 178x288px) Image search: [Google]
1441644614756.jpg
24KB, 178x288px
>>35440950
>>
>>35440993
to get the proper back angle that you maintain throughout

if you have a stick you can grip like you would in a snatch start by standing straight up with it on your hands snatch grip

then push your hips back and knees out at the same time, stop right when the stick is right at your knees, that's the back angle from the start to finish you try to keep
>>
>>35438751

olympic weightlifting is all about having explosive hips. I switched to oly from generic weightlifting and got faster in grappling.
>>
>>35439566

Because everyone--not just women, everyone--likes positive attention, and Instagram is a platform for sharing photos and exchanging compliments.

Don't be dense.
>>
File: 1408451183511.jpg (37KB, 475x250px) Image search: [Google]
1408451183511.jpg
37KB, 475x250px
>>35438751
No just do classic strength training, the kind done by Mark Rippetoe. But don't neglect the power clean. You don't have to train the snatch nor the jerk. The power clean is a pretty useful lift on its own.

Just do the big five; squat (high bar if you want), deadlift (conventional and romanian), press, bench press and power clean.

Many people here diss Rippetoe because its cool to do so, these people are gay and I would bash their heads in with a bar stool given the chance. Not because I care about Rip but because they have a herd mentality.
>>
>>35439305
current
78/103
115FS/145BS

goals
90/120
dont rly care about FS/BS prs aslong as classics go up
>>
>>35439305
Current
Bw80
60/85
110bs 90(?)fs

Immediate Goals
140bs
Bw sn
Fill out 85bw

Goals in general
100sn
180bs

Fuck if I am staying weaker than a female 6lb 2oz Canadian child
>>
File: 1414445525735.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1414445525735.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
I'm currently doing my shit barefoot cuz I can't find anything that fits. 6E wide shoes fit my 4.5 inch large feet nicely but there's no weightlifting shoes that large except maybe the rogues?

What shoes do you use and how large are your shoes?
>>
File: Capture2.png (167KB, 1145x476px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
167KB, 1145x476px
>>35443421
Kek
>>
Hello guys. I have this pain in my knees that doesn't go away no matter how much I ice it. My squat technique isn't perfect so I think I got it from squatting. But I cannot do weightlifting till this is fixed, does anyone know what this could be?
>>
>>35443556

Could just be an overuse injury. No cure for them but time (or stubbornness, if you intend to work through it).
>>
>>35438550
nice dude
>>
>>35443421
I use really average Reebok crossfit lifters, I got them because I was able to try them on before I bought them. I do not recommend them over other lifting shoes.

Just get some asics tow727 you can get them custom made for your feet
>>
>>35441021
Are cleans the same?
>>
File: HB004173_R_H200W000.gif (14KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
HB004173_R_H200W000.gif
14KB, 150x200px
>>35443568
I don't really know, I suck at identifying injuries. I went to a physiotherapist and he gave me pic related, but I've been on it for 2 weeks now and feel no improvement whatsoever. The pain goes away temporarily when I lie down, but it just comes back again. Sitting down, barbell squats or anything that requires me to bend my knees hurts.
>>
>>35440731
> not glenn pendlay not any americans
You are retarded

Check out the Mark Rippetoe tutorial on the front squat and split jerk
>>
>>35440371
>>35440342
>>35439867

How the fuck was she not caught on roids yet? That bitch must have a dick for a clit
>>
>>35444946
Everyone knows USA is clean bro. No need to test them
>>
File: CXpD_DhUsAAZo7E.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CXpD_DhUsAAZo7E.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>35444946
Mattie is natty.
>>
>>35438398
>
well she got long legs so sure if it works for here
>>
>>35444946
Think about it; why would America out one of their few competitors with a chance of winning in her weightclass? It's not only Russia and China that fake testing results, wake up sheeple.
>>
What do you lad friendos do for cardio?
Long endurance cardio is terrible for fast twitch muscle fibres, so in the interest of remaining explosive and fast what's the best cardio?

Hill Sprints?
>>
>>35445452
I don't do extra cardio.
>>
>>35445502
b-but muh work capacity and muh conditioning
>>
>>35445509
Which you gain while working. Doing extra cardio takes too much energy after a session dude.
>>
>>35445521
How do you gain conditioning?
I power lift but shit posted here because I do power cleans now and my work capacity and conditioning is awful.

I've tried doing more in a session but it's still jack shit, tell me your secrets.
>>
>>35445547
The secret is to just do it. You'll be gassed by the end severely in the early session, but eventually you get through it pretty well.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>35445569
The problem I have is squatting first fucks up my bench, and I stall bench %100 of the time unless I bench first, but if I bench first I become tired for squats and under preform.

Deadlifts however aren't effected at all???
>>
>>35445701
Are you trying to get into weightlifting full time?
>>
>>35445701
How long do you rest between sets
>>
>>35445712
3-5 minutes. Never longer than 5.

>>35445711
When I move and can go to a gym with bumper plates than definitely, for now I powerlift.
Don't know how I got to talking about this in owg
>>
>>35445742
Rest longer.
>>
>>35445742
You won't need to bench once you start.
>>
>>35445759
Don't wanna injure myself.
Kiril sareychev benches 335kg and takes 2-3 minute rests. I don't bench near him, I don't need longer than 5 minutes.
>>
>>35445773
True, but I hate dips so probably will bench as an accessorie
>>
>>35445791
You wont need to to dips either lol
>>
>>35445796
WhaT do you do for chest
Clarence kennedy benches?
>>
>>35445803
Having the weight overhead so far is good enough. Havent benched in months, but last week with a bud of mine I still benched 130kg at 80
>>
>>35445640
>>35445653
>>35445671
Why are you posting this?
>>
File: toddhoward72.jpg (27KB, 580x365px) Image search: [Google]
toddhoward72.jpg
27KB, 580x365px
>tfw qualifying meet for juniors in a week and need to PR total 8 kilos

im scared boys
>>
>>35445860
that's easy. you can do all of that in c&J
>>
>>35445776
Resting 8 minutes between sets does not cause injury. Unless your copying Kirill's entire program then what he's doing is irrelevant. Also post your lifts
>>
File: 0dimas.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0dimas.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
>>35445803
Why does everyone want to bench so bad? Man tits look ugly as fuck, and they dont even help much in your lifts.
>>
So... I was posting here b4 asking questions.

The first and second pull, before I catch the bar.. Is all I'm doing is extending my legs while keeping the back angle constant? Once the bar is above the knee I should get a hamstring stretch if I started the pull with the right back angle, and I still continue to extend my legs, I don't focus on the hips or anything, I just push the floor away.. Correct? It will all take care of itself?

Then once I fully extend I then I get myself under the bar, reversing the movement, possibly moving the feet out?
>>
>>35445835
Ellen Kercher is a weightlifter.
>>
Hello friends, has anyone here saved the picture that says what skeletons think they eat and what they actually eat? I will thank you with a reply if you post it and I will also crosspost this post,
>>
>>35445884
that's subjective really

and I personally have 0 chest. I want something

even those guys you posted have got something
>>
File: 1375742143681.jpg (1MB, 3496x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1375742143681.jpg
1MB, 3496x1638px
>>35445912
>>
>>35445893
And? You still didn't answer my question, are you just posting this because she's a weightlifter? Do you do requests?
>>
>>35445947
Thank you very much, that was exactly what I was looking for. Feel yourself hugged
>>
>>35445924
Yeah, but they dont bench, or do dips.
>>
>>35446002
Good for them.
>>
>>35445954
I'm posting Ellen because she's a weightlifter. I'm willing to post others if I like them.
>>
>>35446015
lol, alright bruv do what you want.
>>
>>35446035
are you trying to say that presses are more than enough to have at least some chest mass for a flat chested bitch?
>>
>>35446078
Yes.
>>
>>35446078
Bench press trains your chest, shoulders and minor pecs more than it trains your pec major (Which is the part most people care about when they train chest). There is no exercise that hits chest only, all chest exercises are compounds that will involve your shoulders and triceps in some way.
>>
File: 00goal.jpg (131KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
00goal.jpg
131KB, 640x640px
I can't wait until i'm 28 in 7 years with this body
>>
>>35446149
100% bullshit

>chest flyes don't exist
>you cannot isolate the movement of horizontal abduction
please go

also

>implying the pectoralis minor is really even relevant
>implying when we talk about different parts of the chest we aren't talking about the sternal and clavicular heads
>>
>>35446180
We got a chest expert in da house

Bro, train how you want. Obviously you train for a specific aesthetic, so do it. Don't ask anymore.
>>
>>35446180
Chest flyes do exist, but I thought we were on the topic of bench pressing here. Chest flyes still use your shoulders and triceps to move and stabilise the weight. Sternal and clavicular heads are the exact same thing as pec minor and pec major lmao, they're just different names for the same thing. And yes, your pec minor moves your shoulder, so it's responsible for a bit of your shoulder's range of motion, it's more relevant than your pec major even though it's called 'minor', it ain't minor at all.
>>
>>35437270
>tfw making progress
closed a paused double with my old front squat 1rm today, also 5 good and easy singles with my snatch max from a month ago.
autoregulation works pretty fine after all
>>
>>35446309
>autoregulation
wut
>>
>>35446353
i dont have a routine, i just ramp up to a heavy 3/5 set with a rpe 9 every day i feel like training.
same for olympic lifts, ramp up to a comfortable weight around 90% and do singles until form degradates, sometime i try prs if i feel good, trying to keep fails at a minimum
>>
>>35445860
Bulgarian method comrade
>>
>>35446555
How much do you back squat for 5 reps?
>>
>>35446595
I havent squatted anything for five reps in forever. I think ive only done 150
>>
File: tranny trollface.jpg (16KB, 341x328px) Image search: [Google]
tranny trollface.jpg
16KB, 341x328px
>when you do the wiggle wiggle that oly lifters do before a snatch and people look at you expecting a sickkkk 2plate snatch
>but then you just snatch deadlift

suck it normies
>>
File: BertPortrait.jpg (162KB, 426x406px) Image search: [Google]
BertPortrait.jpg
162KB, 426x406px
>>35446647
>tfw you set up for a really hevy snatch deadlift
>that look on normies face when you full snatch 315
>>
>>35446647
>wiggle wiggle

I've always wondered why do they even do this.
>>
>>35446808
dynamic start
>>
>>35446221
no

the pectoralis minor is a totally different muscle than the pectoralis major

the pectoralis major is a large muscle consisting of two heads

it's like saying the gluteus medius is a different head of the glutes max or some shit. it's just not right.

>>35446192
not really.

I just actually have an understanding of the human body you cuck.

>inb4 the hamstrings are a knee extensor
>>
>>35447089
cuck
senpai
desu

cuck.
senpai.
desu.
>>
>>35447113
guess cuck isnt censored anymore
>>
>>35447136
Have you gained weight?
>>
>>35447156
yes, sitting around 145lbs/66kg
>>
>>35447089
I know. I meant that sternal and clavicular heads are different ways of saying pec minor and pec major. English isn't your first language, is it?
>>
>>35447089
This is why I dont like when newfags try to contribute
>>
File: bigguy.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bigguy.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>35447195
When did you start? Eat mixed nuts and milk. 1kg is nothing and you are still small
>>
>>35447281
for the past month or so work was fucking with my eating/training, so just stayed around 65ish

seasonal contract just ended and im starting a new job on the fourth that has a lot better hours/ will be a lot easier to keep up with my eating.

mixed nuts is probably a good idea for like a snack to eat during the day, ty
>>
>>35447281
He wants to make sure he gains muscle fatty
also, his frame is small as shit
>>
>>35447332
No one gains muscle without gaining fat, and the fat is easier to lose than the muscle is to gain. Fact.
>>
>>35447208
they're not though

I mean, maybe some idiots like you use them interchangeably. but pick up a book, or some other resource. There's a difference. the pectoralis minor is some small muscle that's not really on the surface. the pectoralis major is a large muscle that spans the chest that has two heads.

the pec minor is absolutely different from the pectoralis major and they are not interchangeable terms for the clavicular and sternal head

it's kind of like when people call the side head of the deltoid the "medial head". medial would mean it's in your armpit. it's actually the LATERAL head.

>>35447220
>this is why I don't like it when people who are right try to contribute

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectoralis_minor_muscle

http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/PectoralisClavicular.html

http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/PectoralisSternal.html

http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/PectoralisMinor.html
>>
>>35447208
>saying it again
>thinking you somehow just refuted his point
>not realizing youre a fucking retard

get out
>>
>>35447475
How does this make someone a better weightlifter?

Go to /plg/ with this shit
>>
>>35447475
>>35447486
Wow....... I just don't know what to say.
>>
File: CXp_wVwWQAITQwh.jpg (60KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CXp_wVwWQAITQwh.jpg
60KB, 577x1024px
>>
>>35447537
great memeing friend. It's a good thing you have such a huge sense of intellectual superiority while being factually incorrect.

>>35447524
>muh general!

Talking about anatomy is always relevant discussion faglord. Clarence benches so what fucking now?
>>
>>35447332
>frame is small as shit
>Ilya
>small frame
no.
>>
>>35447579
>while being factually incorrect

Dude, it literally puts clavicular head in brackets next to pectoralis major. If you wanna link some material to prove your point then at least fucking read it to make sure it doesn't contradict what you're trying to say.
>>
>>35447579
Ilya doesnt bench
Lu doesnt bench
Tian doesnt bench

considering these are probably the only weightlifters you recognize, that should probably give you a hint.
>>
>>35447594
how does it feel being a moron?
>>
>>35447597
???????????

#1 different guy

#2 ?????????? are you retarded

the pectoralis minor does some things with the scapula like depression and rotation and shit

the pectoralis major sternal head mainly does horizontal abduction

the pectoralis major CLAVICULAR HEAD (not the pectoralis minor, and realize, this goes with exactly what I'm saying, and not to what you were conveying, if you weren't meaning to convey that, that's YOUR FAULT for not properly communicating and you're the idiot) does horizontal abduction also, but particularly at higher angles than simply directly horizontal (e.g. it does better on incline bench than flat), and it's also a shoulder flexor (along with the anterior deltoid)
>>
>>35447597
pec major has a clavicular portion and a sternal portion. Pec minor is an entirely different muscle with different attachments and a completely different action...

You're being a fucking retard, and I'm not even the OP
>>
File: 1407685022055.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1407685022055.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
>>35447626
idk, you tell me.
He's twice as broad as his team members
>>
>>35447676
You're a complete fool.

I was speaking of olyboi's frame
>>
>>35447651
>>35447665
Ok, this is it. This is proof that this general is filled with third worlders with nothing more than primary school's worth of education in the English language.
>>
>>35447651
>>35447665
fuckign morons
>>
File: heresyouryou.jpg (20KB, 333x202px) Image search: [Google]
heresyouryou.jpg
20KB, 333x202px
>>35447687
ok, mom
>>
>>35447689
I probably should've read the first post, yeah.
>>
>>35447695
>>35447716
wait, what? There's actually two of you retards who are so smug and don't realize how to form a cogent sentence conveying what you mean?

Lets break it down for

>>35447208
>I know. I meant that sternal and clavicular heads are different ways of saying pec minor and pec major. English isn't your first language, is it?

English is my primary language. These are not two ways of saying the same thing.

>>35446221
>Sternal and clavicular heads are the exact same thing as pec minor and pec major lmao, they're just different names for the same thing

No they aren't

Also
>Chest flies
>triceps
>not coracobrachialis delts and pecs

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
Bros, I want to open a big weightlifting gym that the best people come and train.

it would have a housing facility, and a cafeteria as well.

I thought about doing it in Alaska or North Dakota
>>
>>35447759
Alright bro, man I feel so bad after you won this argument. I'm going to kill myself now, you can add this to your arguments won.
>>
>>35447689

olyboi is famous?
>>
>>35447808

How would you finance operations?
>>
>>35447863
I'm working a pretty decent job right now.
I could save enough to have everything paid for except monthly fees.

Lights
Electricity
Water
Food
Upkeep

Depends on the size of the facility, but each athlete would have to pay a rent I suppose. Not much though. Just a place they can relax and live/train 24/7.

maybe 300 a month from each person? I dont need profits,
>>
>>35447818
>kek what a try hard! I didn't even want to win this argument hehe what a nerd. r-right guys?
>>
>>35447818
fuck you, i'm bored and now the excitement is gone
>>
File: 1397847614945.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
1397847614945.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>35447888
>>35447892
>>
>>35447888
Alright fa m!
It's over, drop it.
use that energy getting the classics correct
>>
>>35447918
>man what are you, some fedora lover! who reads books hehe what a loser! got you hehe
>>
>>35447951
desu, the information you 2 were arguing about could easily be fined during a simple google search.
>>
>>35447962
how does that in any way effect the argument
>>
>>35447962
found
>>
>>35447991
>who reads books hehe
just addressing that portion of your post
>>
>>35448004
so because you can google it, means you shouldnt read a book...?

I don't see what you're addressing
>>
>>35447962
>fined
>This guy, in charge of handing out fedoras

I'm intrigued, what slav country you from?
>>
>>35448059
How are you confused?
No one would claim whether or not you read books when information easily googled is talked about.

I'm telling you that portion of you post was useless, how are you confused?
>>
trying this again. hopefully it gets through some of the shitposting

255 pause squat at the end of my workout. i think i dipped my torso too much. any other critiques?
vid(dot)me(slash)UV0M
>>
>>35448095
stop trying to red herring the argument into something that no one was talking about
>>
>>35448095
your argument is still

>you can google it
>so chances are you didn't read a book
what. why even - thats not a point.

and the post wasn't about where the information was gathered from...

are you actually autistic?
>>
>>35448150
>so chances are you didn't read a book
You're a retard.

My point was that pointing out you read on occasion is completely unnecessary to the entire situation. That's it. nothing more or less. I honestly don't understand how you're this confused, but whatever.

It's over now. No more.
>>
>>35448142
knees caving out of the hole, not a real smooth decent with a lot of knee wobble on the way down..

If I could see it from the side I'd bet you are arching your back too much to start, round at the bottom, then arching as you come out of the hole again
>>
>>35448142
push ur knees out more fgt

the dip is fine ur not xiao xiaolun ping pong
>>
File: guy.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
guy.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>35448142
You get more replies if you use webm

>hopefully it gets through some of the shitposting
These guys are ruining Mattie General. They're not even arguing about pecs anymore.
>>
>>35448298
thanks anon
>>35448210
so for the back is that a strength issue or do i just need reinforce technique more?
>>
>>35448298
Hey bro you should bench more so you look aesthetic for girls
>>
>>35448142
You really need to learn how to brace properly. See the vid on it by Duffin
>>
>>35448332
>my face
>ever able to get girls
lets be real anon. i just lift weights because i like it
>>
>>35448332
Yeah so he's just like klokov
>>
>>35448338
You look perfectly fine.
I've heard not being a faggot about it helps getting bitches though, You should try it
>>
>>35448325
i see a lot of knee wobble and cave in associated with anterior pelvic tilting. Usually comes down to not using your glutes through the movement. Do some High bar banded squats to force knees out. And think about "not tipping the bucket" (your pelvis).
>>
>>35448338
Youre pretty handsome
>>
>>35448168
so you thought that post was some sort of confession that I read books...? you thought me mimicking someone patronisingly was me saying

>by the way - I learnt this all from a book. just to clarify I have gotten this knowledge from a reputable source

the fuck?

whatever your point was, it's retarded and unnecessary to the point where you might as well have said

>someone please talk to me
autstic lonelyfag.
>>
>>35448372
i was just making a joke at my own expense anon.
>>35448377
i think my glutes are significantly weaker than my quads because my fs and bs are not that far apart. ill do those, thanks
>>
>>35448402
>spent 20 minutes deciding what to cram into this mediocre post
>>
>>35448530
did you ever think that maybe

maybe

not everyone sits at their computer all day waiting for replies from an anonymous forum like you because you have no friends and no life :^)
>>
>>35448410
Same situation
My deadlift is less than my squat too
>>
I can't even tell who's trolling who anymore, lmao this general got really bad over the years.
>>
>>35448665
i feel that pain. i basically just do a romanian. i just cant stand up with more than 405
>>
>>35449107
>There has been generals on /fit/ for sever years
Christ, I've been here a long time
>>
I injured my knee last week (patella tendon) with a strain or something. It's almost 100% better... how long should I wait or when can I tell I can start training again?
>>
>>35449622
>>35449596

reported
>>
>>35449622
That ass... Who is she?
>>
>>35449802
Mattie Rogers. 69kg
>>
>>35449799
Don't be a fucking faggot.
>>
Mattie isnt as hot as she used to be. The more she fills out at 69 the more butch she looking
>>
>>35449864

she never was hot. she doesnt even have lips to kiss. she has a disgusting enlarged clit, she has the body of a man, and she looks like a man.
>>
>>35449864
I agree. Part of it is the lack of bodyfat.

I still like Mattie very much and her lower body looks better now.
>>
>>35439520
She really has created an internet shrine to herself
>>
File: CXqihLwWkAUGNnl.jpg (76KB, 600x947px) Image search: [Google]
CXqihLwWkAUGNnl.jpg
76KB, 600x947px
>>
File: CXqii7xW8AAicJh.jpg (79KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
CXqii7xW8AAicJh.jpg
79KB, 600x818px
>>
>>35450191

No more nor less than any other social media user. She just happens to have a small fan base on this board, so her presence is inflated.
>>
>>35446555
Bulgarian method every day bro. I've PR'D total 60kg since march but it might not be enough
>>
>>35448142
>pounds

when will this fucking crossfit meme end
>>
File: 185 deda lift.webm (981KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
185 deda lift.webm
981KB, 1920x1080px
Deadlift is fun but i'm not supposed to do them
>>
File: Tian Tao 302kg.webm (1MB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
Tian Tao 302kg.webm
1MB, 568x320px
>>
>>35437270
Hi lads, /plg/-/smg/ friend here. How do you avoid knocking your cock off when doing a snatch? I tried doing some snatch grip deads today and I couldn't lock them out without hurting myself
>>
>>35451358
Stay over the bar longer
>>
>>35451110
>squats over 300
>bombs out of 220 squat jerk.

Why nigga. Why.
>>
>>35451632
Doesn't matter how much you squat once you get to an elite level. Look at that estonian super or whatever who squatted 800+ pounds with ease and didn't medal.
>>
>>35451640
if it doesnt matter why are they squatting
>>
>>35451770
I said it doesn't matter how much you squat. Not that squatting doesn't matter. There are programs that don't involve squatting at all that still put up respectable totals because clean and snatch is, as expected, the most important thing to having a high clean and snatch.
>>
>>35451632

He injured his lower back on the 178 snatch and couldnt stay tight in the bottom position on the squat jerk.

He will hold the world record and probably hit 230kg clean and jerk 85kg by the end of his career and hold it forever.
>>
>>35451931
also why there are so many powerlifters or strong guys who get into the sport and squat a shit ton and cant total for shit. (I dont mean newcomers either. guys with good flexibility & technique).

Shit. There's a super in my gym who squats 240/190 and only totals 250. He's been lifting for years. His flexibility and technique are fine. His squats are too obviously
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 640x800px
Hey we want 3 more people in wechat. Anybody want to join? We discuss sekrit wl stuff
>>
>>35452203
You can only come if you hate wl and are obese btw
>>
>>35451640
actually since lovchev has been kicked out he got CnJ gold and silver overall
>>
>>35452400
I forgot, his name is Mart Seim
>>
>>35451640
>>35451931
>>35452011
>why there are so many powerlifters or strong guys who get into the sport and squat a shit ton and cant total for shit. (I dont mean newcomers either. guys with good flexibility & technique).

Length of the Achilles tendon and speed of motor unit recruitment. The former is 100% genetics, the latter can be developed somewhat through the Olympic lifts or plyometrics, but not to the extent that total motor unit recruitment and muscular mass can. They're also not relevant factors in powerlifting.

Mart Seim got bronze in the total btw with a 248 C&J.
>>
Hey I've been weight training for about 6 months now, I work out monday-saturday (sunday=rest/optional cardio) I'm thinking about going to the gym morning and before bed. During my morning workout I'll go workout as hard as I can, while before bed I'll go easier on my body. Is this a good idea?
>>
>>35452911
I do the opposite, heavy afternoon, light morning.
>>
>>35452859
You sound like the guy who spends all your time reading books and watching videos analyzing form instead of actually lifting
>>
>>35439626

http://www.catalystathletics.com/article/49/The-Olympic-Lift-Starting-Position-Snatch-Clean/
>>
>>35453118
I spend all my time posting Mattie.
>>
File: germ1.png (71KB, 1920x1047px) Image search: [Google]
germ1.png
71KB, 1920x1047px
any german bros want to help me translate this?
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>35446808
Many lifters do exactly the same thing before each lift, just how they get into the zone.

Clarebear rocks on his heels a little, Rebekah koha does a little thing with her arms, Mattie has her own little rocking forward and back ritual, I grip and then regrip the bar, I don't know why I do this but it's what I do
>>
File: ye.jpg (20KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
20KB, 367x367px
>>35437270
probably been asked 5678987654567 times.
>how do i size for nike romaleos
measured my foot just then at 10 inches
i generally wear a 10.
should i order a 9.5?
baka atall these niggas online saying size true to nike shoes.
>>
>>35454807
one of my feet is 11.5 and the other one is 12 i think. and i wear size 10s but 10.5 would have fit better
>>
>>35455294
so one size down?
>>
To everyone who says bench is not needed, you are a memelifter. Everyone on elite level has a redicilous bench, even in Sweden with our shit lifters one of them closegrip 150kg in 94kg class. All of them bench atleast once every week.
>>
>>35455377
causality is reversed, mate. they're elite athletes, which means they're explosive as fuck. they're also strong as fuck.
>>
>>35437600
Damn
>>
>>35438398
>>35445114
I also have a really wide squat, similar to her. although, i thought i had short legs.
>>
>>35448298
that trembling of your legs? weak hips.

don't pause for so long, that shit's just retarded, man. advanced technique that you don't need to worry about right now.
>>
Is 23-24 too late to start /owg/?
>>
>>35456307
yes
>>
>>35456307
No. What are your goals? Its never too late.
>>
>>35456307
if you want to hit the olympic level then yes
>>
>>35454807
they really fit tts for me i wear a 9 on all my shoes
>>
Today for the first time since a year training I tried power cleans and loved them.
I have a few questions as I'm a dyel idiot.
>What classic lifts can I do in a gym with only iron plates and two 20kg bumper plates?
Power cleans were all I could think of that I can do, the only 2 bumper plates are never used so I would like to do more.
>How can I protect my knees when going deep into a squat?
How deep do I have to go? I tried high bar and went lower than I've ever done before, my back angle is good as I'm basically upright.

I just don't want to do any unnecessary damage to my knees, knee sleeves don't really help, what about bandages perhaps?
>>
>>35458008
>how do i keep knees safe
squatting with good form and stretching/foam rolling key areas like quads/hams/glutes/calves/groin
bandages can help, but ive found they only mask the underlying problems of not stretching enough
>>
>>35458156
Thanks for the advice, stretching has become a primary focus of mine.
Would bandages help if my stetching is good as well?
>>
>>35455377

I like incline bench.
>>
>>35455377
bench is not needed because you can do other exercises for the upper body, like dips o incline bench, if you can do a bunch of dips with 100kg you're probably going to have a big bench too
>>
>>35437270
i'm probably the less explosive person in this fucking planet, will doing plyometrics like jump boxes or similar improve this a little ?
>tfw 20 inches vertical
>>
>>35458954
>20 inches
wtf?
You must be overweight
No other explanation
>>
>>35458966
180 lbs, 5'7
i have a decent squat too, did 385 x 3 paused yesterday
>>
>>35458996
Yeah you're overweight
>>
>>35459014
Wait... A 24" vertical is bad???

I used the erx vertical calculator and it said it was amazing...
>>
>>35458996

>5'7
>180 lbs

fat as fuck dude.... jason genova it fattening
>>
>>35459032
Fuck yeah that's bad, especially for a weightlifter.
>>
>>35458966
>>35459014
>>35459038
Is This really considered fat as fuck for a weightlifter? Im still sub 20% bf
>>
>>35459193

>sub 20%

JUST
>>
>>35459193

no

>>35459055

You are obviously confusing a vertical jump with a box jump or something.
>>
>>35459210
No, vertical jump, not a box jump. 24 inches is not a good number..
>>
>>35459204
dude i' was 18% 1 week ago, that's not too much for a strenght athlete
>>
>>35459219

It's a standard number as far as I can tell. The poster wasn't asking if he was Olympics-tier material. What is "good" to you?
>>
>>35459250

You are a weightlifter. Not a super heavyweight fat pat mended ugly fuck.

You want to be as nimble, healthy, flexible and explosive as possible. Stop using excuses to eat mcdonalds all day
>>
>>35459251
30-35 is decent/good.

You need at least 28 to touch a basketball rim dude.
>>
>>35459291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhTVxA3e5w

who /explosive/ here?
>>
>>35459301
Yeah 40inches is good for a weightlifter if you want to go anywhere
>>
>>35459275

lol. Have you even seen the guys body or know his total?

why is /owg/ skeleton central?
>>
>>35459339
i didnt even asked that, i wanted to know if plyometrics are going to improve my explosiveness significantly or not.
>>
Question: I am going to learn oly lifting because free trips. Will learning to push press before I start getting coached mess up my jerk at all? I currently OHP frequently.
>>
Gonna have my hand at some snatches today (using only like 30kg). Will also do cleans (power cleans likely).

Can I get a form criticism when I'm done and cut the vids? I likely won't be able to make webm so I hope vid (dot) me will suffice.

Thanks mates. I may see if there's a webm creation app on my android phone. If so I'll use that.
>>
>>35459546

to jerk you must know how to push press.
>>
>>35458187
yes they can still help with keeping knees warm/comfy during squats, i only use mine during volume sets or really heavy sets.

>>35459555
just pull it onto a pc and use webm for retards
>>
>>35437270
how do i fix premature extension in the clean?
i fixed that problem in the snatch by driving my hips directly into the bar and that improved my max dramatically, but i cant do that with the clean.
>>
How far will I get with a 24" vertical, no coach and a gym without any bumper plates.
>>
>>35460440
not far, its more the no coach and no bumper gym tho than the vertical
>>
>>35460440
USA Nationals
>>
>>35460440
i doubt it means shit, i know guys with amazing vertical jump and shit speed during the lifts and other with ~18/20 inches vertical and amazing lifts
>>
>>35460501
>>35460501
I'm sure if you taught the guys with amazing verticals how to lift well, they'd smash those kids with the 18inch verts
>>
>>35460501
>>35460551
it's not the only thing that matter, donny shankle is slow as fuck and is still a really good lifter, for example.
other things such as raw strenght, limbs proportions, coordination and even commitment to the sport and mindset are very important as well imho
>>
>>35459583
Sounds good, I'll continue onto the push press then
>>
NEW THREAD

>>35460967

NEW THREAD

>>35460967

NEW THREAD

>>35460967
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.