[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ I want to achieve bear mode. I'm currently 225

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20141213_153749.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141213_153749.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Hey /fit/
I want to achieve bear mode. I'm currently 225 pounds and 5'11''. I am an experienced weight lifter with four years of experience under my belt, my bench max is 250 and my squat is upwards of 325. However that being said im having trouble finding the right weight lifting schedule/regiment to facilitate said needs. I'm perfectly capable of training 5 to 6 days a week and can certainly buy protein powders and the like.

>pic related it's me
>>
File: IMG_20141213_153731.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141213_153731.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>29975432
heres another pic of me
>dat side view
>>
SS+GOMAD
>>
honestly ask reddit, people that go on here during weekends only shitpost
>>
>>29975444
>444
noice
>>
>>29975473
yeah i noticed >>29975444, and i'll ask there too probably
>>
>>29975432
>I am an experienced weight lifter with four years of experience under my belt
>four years of experience

yeah ... no OP, fuck you
>>
oh shit i forgot
>>
>4 years of training
>experienced weight lifter
>that body

doubt it
even though those are shit numbers for 4 years, you're probably only pushing them because you're fat as hell

do SS for 3 months then move onto a push/pull
>>
What have you been doing those 4 years???
>>
Damn, are those really your stats and you still look like that? I've only been lifting seriously for four months andI look stronger...

Take this all with a grain of salt, it's just based off of what I've heard from bear mode guys: You're going to have to cut first, there's no question, but bear mode will be hard as short as you are. Itll take years to get that muscle natty, and you'll have to work extremely hard to not end up just a fatass like you are now and make your gains invisible. Even then I'm not sure your frame is big enough. [spoiler] for you [\spoiler]
>>
>>29975517
>>29975503
I was an offensive lineman since freshmen year in high school my numbers were higher then, ive kinda fallen off the weightlifting wagon since then though
>>
>>29975532
see >>29975551
>>
>>29975551

just start lifting then. and don't ask how to or which routine.

read the fucking sticky
>>
>>29975591
i've read the sticky, im talking specifics, exact sets and reps and rest time in between, that why im asking.
>>
>>29975609
i hate tripcodes
>>
>>29975609

read it again then, it's all in there.
also, if you have four years experience under your belt, just pick your own fucking program.

that being said, I'm out.
>>
wow this thread kinda sucked, not much info either with the exception of >>29975541 i guess ill just keep searching on the internet then for what im looking for
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.