[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steroids General ™

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 29

File: jpeg.jpg (9KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.jpg
9KB, 270x187px
Steroids general

We pip now edition
>>
File: LilDebbie_FRANK151_1.jpg (214KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
LilDebbie_FRANK151_1.jpg
214KB, 600x399px
Veto -

this is now a lil debbie edition /frauds/
>>
>>28245668
Some say it's not recommended to use steroids if you're under 30. Thoughts?
>>
In for stoya kng and fatlifts mad as always
>>
>>28245701

sup bae,
can you fill me in - just hopped on

>>28245700
nah bro - plenty of established trips on here started in their twenties

I think as long asyou've outlived your growth spurts and gotten past puberty youre alright
>>
>>28245700
>Some say it's not recommended to use steroids if you're under 30. Thoughts?

Bullshit.
Everyone wishes they started earlier, no matter what age they started at. Srs.

I started at 18/19 - no regrets.
>>
Runtotrip; I actually do take that. I have a nuvigil script. I feel like it may be making it worse. I TAKE 150mg..Might Be About finding THE Right Dose

>>28241840
Old thread link for archive purposes
>>
>>28245698
>lil debbie

kil yorsefl
>>
Question for you steronfriends
Has losing the natty card changed any aspect of your life outside of the gym? More/less women? More/less respect from people? Do you feel more alpha?
Srs question
>>
>>28245742
Took some "anavar" day after my 19th birthday
>>
>>28245734

>Twenties
kek.

In 4 exactly 1 week of 30mg ED Sdrol today.

In 4 Bat's ban expiring in a little over a week.

In 4 sick gains
>>
>>28245771
Oh fuck one of my friends has a Nuvigil script and I took one of his one time, felt like total fucking shit all day. In my and his opintion Moda is way better, I think you really need both enantiomers to get the best effects from it. Seems like 200mg moda is the universal dose from what I understand, I think the secret is tolerance breaks pretty regularly.

I just ordered a bunch from India to help with school so I try to not take it more than 3 days in a row (do anyways a lot lol). If you really have narcolepsy or whatever maybe just try not taking it on the weekends so that you can use it to not fall asleep during work or whatever during the week?
>>
>>28245809
lel, how did the winstrol treat you?
>>
>>28245734
They just always mad. Stoya got owned by trendick yesterday and cried that he won't sell here blah blah. No one cares.

Fatlifts got butt hurt that I kept throwing up batlords email ..which is [email protected] :) and said I'm hurting batlords business by affiliating myself with batlord. Lol.

Kng is just a fag as always. He is about as bright as stoya though so it is entertaining
>>
In 4 batty abandoning me.
>>
>>28245822
I have sleep apnea that's how I can get a script for it... think I should change to something else? First time I took it I felt like I entered the fucking matrix. Now it's making me feel like shit.
>>
>>28245791
Strong androgens /can/ make you "feel more alpha" imo, 90% of the time it is just strong placebo though.
>>
>>28245835
>Stoya got owned by trendick yesterday and cried that he won't sell here blah blah.

It's okay this is temporary. I'd bet all of my internet monies on this. He will be back today or tomorrow with "Muh $18 Test",

>Fatlifts got butt hurt that I kept throwing up batlords email ..which is [email protected] :) and said I'm hurting batlords business by affiliating myself with batlord. Lol.

STIR IT UP BABY

>Kng is just a fag as always. He is about as bright as stoya though so it is entertaining

That's not true. Kng is a pretty intelligent frenchie.
>>
>>28245835
What happened between Stoya and Trendick? Did that midget beat him at their deadlift bet they had going on?
>>
>>28245835
You are hurting his business, fucks sake at least drop trip if you're gonna shill. You've burned every ounce of good will anyone had for you.

Let me guess, you intentionally cockblock BL by shilling with your name, so you can blackmail him?
>>
>>28245700
>>28245734
Yeah I started at 22. Now 24. Regret not staring earlier.

>>28245811
I wish I was 15 again
>>
>>28245875

>Did TD beat someone at deadlift

Ohyou.jpeg
>>
>>28245822
agreeing
a gram of adrafinil>300mg modafinil>150 armo
>>28245856
with a long run, neuroplasticity and pruning in the neurological sense take place, and can turn some of the "extra alpha" into your default instinct pathways
>>
>>28245854
Yeah try to switch to provigil (modafinil instead of armodafinil). It'll probably be cheaper to order it from india tbh, my friend has a script and still does because it's just easier and cheaper even than his insurance.

Would you mind explaining this MK677 shit to me? If it really has powerful GH releasing properties and makes you need less sleep I'm super interested. I'm one of those fuckwits who needs tons of sleep normally, and have a super packed semester coming up so something (other than a stimulant) that helped he need less sleep would be amazing
>>
>>28245791

More women. More respect. More alpha.

Obviously assuming you keep your non nattiness a secret
>>
File: science.jpg (9KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
9KB, 234x215px
>>28245896
>with a long run, neuroplasticity and pruning in the neurological sense take place, and can turn some of the "extra alpha" into your default instinct pathways
>>
>>28245875
http://archive.heinessen.com/fit/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Let%27s+make+a+bet%2C+we+both+max+in+10+weeks+
He said he won't pay. He said he doesn't have to follow up on anything said on 4chan and trendick called him out about how he wants to deal to people on roid so that means he doesn't have to follow up with that either? Stoya also said he won't send trendick an oral cycle which he has in bulk so won't cost him shit because trendick won't buy from him. Lol shit was funny
>>
>>28245871
Stoya is a bipolar little cunt, he'll be mad, happy, shitty, something.

Kng is intelligent, it's just English clearly isn't his mother tongue. Which is understandable, being from, you know, fucking France.

>>28245893
I always use the excuse that I pull 5 1/2 plates about double the distance he has to pull it. Which is valid, someone about his height goes to my gym, measured bar paths against him, less than I thought though, about 10 inches difference (depending on stance, hand positions, etc).
>>
>>28245911
Makes your Rem sleep of better duration and quality. Go to endocrine.Org and search mk-677 they talk about it I'm on my cell sorry I can't paste it all. But one 30 min nap you wake or drooling everywhere. You take double dose and you have very vivid dreams. It's pretty cool. Helps me overcome my sleep apnea issues
>>
>>28245896
That mental change can occur without roids, but yes. And it's a habit change, not an "instinct" change.
>>
Does high blood pressure cause slow would healing ?
I got a wisdom tooth extracted 5 days ago and it still hurts. I am currently on test / tren / dbol
>>
>>28245995
Check your fasting blood sugar (srs).
>>
>>28245976
Doesn't TD pull 6.5 plate? He has one of the sickest cores I've ever seen.
>>
>>28245886
No its actually much more simple. I just don't care :) and it rages fatlifts. I think my actions of shutting fatlifts down and revealing him for scamming people probably helped batlord more than anything else that's happened here so I'm kewwllll
>>
>>28245995
>Does high blood pressure cause slow would healing ?

I can't see how it would have an impact.
I'm no doctor though.
>>
>>28246010
Around there. We have some monster DLs in /roid/. I'm recent to unnatty, and I've got more scar tissue than core because of a ton of medical horseshit, so 5.5/6 plate might be a hard plateau for me.
>>
people who do steroids are fucking faggots you are all fucking faggots
>>
>>28246032

But we're AESTHETIC faggots, breh, and that's what counts.

Oh, I'll see you in a year or so by the way.
>>
>>28246032
What's wrong with being gay it's 2014
>>
>>28246014
Dude, the only thing legit about fatshits is his gear. Literally the only thing it *doesn't* make sense to attack him on.
>>
>>28245940
>said he won't pay

What a faggot.
>>
>>28245811

hey bb
tell me about sdrol - how you like dem gains

>>28245887
I was 22 as well - no regrets bc I dont know if I would have been able to manage training dieting and sleeping well enough to justify being on juice while I was at uni -
>>
>>28246076
>loses bet
>acts the nigger

Guess who I'm sure as fuck not buying from ever
>>
>>28246073
It was his attitude that made me do it. He Acted like king shit and bullied batlord because batlord didn't like confrontation. It was hard to watch. So I released his drop spots. Name. And emails. Not my fault the emails said bad stuff.
>>
>>28245835
>>28245871

how did trendick own stoya? (too lazy for dat archives search game)
>>
>>28245940
>>28246119

shit my bad bros - kek
>>
>>28246095

I mostly only notice it in the gym. I get the most ridiculous pumps, and my muscles look a lot fuller, more vascular, and striated.

If I eat a lot of carbs throughout the day and slam water I can keep the majority of that pump for the rest of the day.

Still waiting on my strength to skyrocket. It took about 1.75-2 weeks for my bro who ran bat's same shit at the same dose to start seeing strength gains.

>>28246119
Had a competition to see who could get a better total, with the loser paying for the winner's gear.

Stoya bailed halfway through.
>>
>>28246119
Stoya made a bet, lost, and then refused to pay up.
>>
to the guy asking about ancillaries from extreme peptide...

i have from extreme peptide. i have ordered their arimidex, aromasin, letrozole, nolvadex, and pramipexole before. the aromasin i have never been satisfied with. the adex was great one time and not the second. the letro was good, i base this opinion on how i felt, i could tell my estrogen was crushed too far, lack of sex drive and what not. nolva seemed under dosed, but that's just a guess. prami seemed good to go. felt the side effect of it making my very drowsy.

one major plus is shipping was fast. 2 days and at the door.
>>
>>28246119

Read
>>28245940

Also I'm sending mk677 to turkishwrestler and batlord along with two anons in about 2 hours. If you're interested in a month supply at 25mg x 30 min order for $50. Paypal. I just ask for a review of the product in return. [email protected] if I don't ship it out today I'll refund you on paypal. My paypal is a verified business account.. no hanky panky. Email me.
>>
>>28246163
Yeah like I said hit and miss with rc sites sadly.
>>
>>28246095
Sdrol is my best steroid.
1) it's just very awesome
2) I think on top of that I react to it really well
Glycogen retention goes insane. Great strength boost. Makes me feel great.

See I wish I was on while at uni. I think it would have made me sharper at both studying and banging the bitches.

On that note. Because this has always bugged me. Some random girl came up to me in the bar when I was out with my pals and handed me a spoon then silently walked away to her giggling friends. Wtf was that? Was that a thing at your uni?
I was way to drunk to use it as a talking point with her though and all I remember of the rest of that night was buying some vodka from liquidfriends and wrestling my mate (no homo)
>>
File: feels.jpg (8KB, 251x244px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
8KB, 251x244px
>>28246150

>ridiculous pumps
>If I eat a lot of carbs throughout the day and slam water I can keep the majority of that pump for the rest of the day.

that sounds. amazing. Im pretty jealous bruv -

>tfw im only ever even close to being satisfied with my body when I have a solid pump going
>>
File: gotdamn.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
gotdamn.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>trying to place order
>ready for bulk
>check email every hour
bl pls respond
>>
>>28246214
Lmao random

Have you tried mtren or m1t?
>>
>>28246111
I don't believe the gear thing, I believe the bullying and general cuntishness and entitlement (because I witnessed it).

Anyway, made strong gains and had good blood teats on bats and fats gear, so, he's a lot of things, but a scammer isn't one of them.
>>
Just $50 for 4 weeks supply guys

Get it while its hot

You'll gain 3-5lbs guaranteed

...on your deadlift
>>
>>28246241
Hey to each your own. I didn't discover that part until I took action about the bullying which I thought was just way out of hand. That's all I set out to do. Bring him down to earth a bit. I have more info on him that I didn't release because I felt what I did got my message across enough

You guys want to hate me for that then whatever but you guys know how fatlifts was to everyone and especially batlord.
>>
>>28246236
Nah they're on the list. One of them (maybe both) will be bought this month though.

I did try some mtren once but it was bunk as fuck. I got it for next to nothing though so expected it
>>
>>28246185
Send it to me for free. If legit, you earn a passing customer for life, and a glowing review I'll post/answer questions about for weeks. If not legit, well, since you sent it for free I won't shit on you.
>>
>>28246214

in my experience: spooning always led to forking

sdrol sounds great - I'm going to keep away from the orals for a few months tho to gibbbs my liver a break.
>>
2 weeks into my test cycle w/ adex if needed. my ball sac is so fucking tight it constantly feels like i need to adjust my sitting position to give it more room. they no longer hang. at best, they hang a little out from my dick, but usually they're stuck to it or they migrate inside. my dick also feels A LOT skinnier in my hand when i'm hard. i have bacne too.

this shit is fucking awful, i might as well have just done a tren cycle first. the gains would be better and faster.
>>
>>28246276
Because of the micro dosing it might actually be better to get it in liquid tbh. If you think about it the tabs have what 250mcg of product but how much filler ? Maybe 10mg? More? So i imagine it's easy to get very un even results and it may clump easily like fatlifts says dbol does.
>>
>>28245822
Where do you fagtrons even order your modafinil from? I used to buy it from some fegit in the UK but his prices were outrageous. Italy btw, pls gibe souce :3
>>
>>28246285
>If legit

Why are you so skeptical

>2014
>Not buying your sarms from a self-confessed dyel troll who lies on an anonymous Taiwaneese cartoon image board about playing D1 football

[email protected]

HMU guys
>>
Help me plan my next blast frauds. I want to be tru bodybuild.
>>
>>28246324
>modafinil

I have a sarm for that tho
>>
>>28246324
Got this from a chinaman last week after I enquired about 10g

''25US4 For 10 gram Modafinil,shipping to Ireland 7US$ by ems parcel will take you about 30 days.
so the total is 25+7=32US$ For 10 gram Modafinil to Ireland.
You can sent the payment directly to my paypal:[email protected]''
>>
>>28246285
I'm willing to work withe you for sure but mk is not cheap it's not like test and what not where it's $1 a gram. I can't do it for free ...email me and we can try to figure something out ... turkishwrestler and batlord are going to review it I figure that's a decent random two to let people know but I Def wouldn't mind more people. I usually sell it at about 75 -85 depending on delivery method (liquid or capped) I also have all the sarms.. just saying lol
>>
>>28246355

You be talking about your MK stuff fagtron?

I've read that you do take modafinil/whatever. How does your stuff compare to moda? I need it for study purposes. Ship to Italy?

>>28246381
Das a good price. Did your shit arrive?
>>
>>28246381
10 grams? i thought modafinil were tabs.
>>
>>28246395
I didn't actually buy, I was just wondering. I might in the future.

A 10g sample won't have any trouble getting through customs
>>
>>28246395
Check the name of who you're replying to. Ignore the stoya kng logic crew there. I take nuvigil and no mk677 has nothing to do with it
>>
>>28246407
10g of raw powder m80

You can cap it, suspend it, or just buy a 200mg scoop and scoop that shit into yo mouth
>>
goddamn i'm becoming pretty damn strong

arms workout

>8x130kg shoulder width bench press

goddamn
>>
>>28246434
Well tell me about your modalike SARM. Also did someone here ever buy from this guy? You do take paypal right? Btw if I buy shit from you pls gief nuvigil as well :3

Off to dinner nau, I email you later
>>
>>28246387
Freeplz guy here.

I'll wait on BL and TW's reviews in that case, and just do, normal pricing
>>
get on the scam train and order some legit sarm
makes your dick bigger
prevent hair loss
and everything you want basically
>>
how are you supposed to store HCG when it arrives?
>>
>>28246510
I don't have a moda like sarm that's the stoya/kng logic guy saying that. There's no such thing.
I do have a bottle of pharma nuvigil eight hurrr tho lol

>>28246514
No problem bro
>>
>>28246532
once its reconstituted you need to refrigerate it
>>
this guy who competes in my gym was talking my ear off about that i should compete

i try to make him understand that some people just want to compete with themselves

it's like he is literally too retarded to understand the concept

i told him (i felt like jason genova when saying this)

>Vic Richards never competed either and he was huge, he said for him bodybuilding is about challenging and improving yourself, not trying to win a trophy and defeat others

he gave me a big blank stare
>>
>>28246163
>extreme peptides

what do you mean you were not satisfied with heir asin?

how long ago did you order the letro and prami??

thanks bunky youre the shit
>>
>>28246529
Ah what a coincidence you're here to just lurking right? Lmao raged.

But now that you mention it yes I also have ostarine lgd-4033 and s4. Sarms that have some great androgen protective qualities to them. Such as preventing hairloss ...Preventing and reversing prostate enlargement...Lowering cholesterol..Joint and ligament strengthening.

They are pretty awesome to. Not liver toxic and yet also anabolic. Good replacement for finasteride.

Thanks for reminding me kng
>>
>>28246556
"Whats this vial in the fridge anon"?

"Just my branch chain aminos mom"
>>
i'm going to red light district today

i figure i gotta smell the roses

life is short
>>
>>28246556

>reconstituted

can you elaborate / after i've ordered my gera and this comes in the mail what exactly am I supposed to do with it to allow it to reconstitute?
>>
>>28246594
Do you need chemical help to get it up?

My fina was finally posted today
>>
File: StoyaLogic.png (7KB, 556x150px) Image search: [Google]
StoyaLogic.png
7KB, 556x150px
>>28246099
Exactly. He wants to be a source here but cant make good on a bet that would of cost him next to nothing to take care of.

>doesnt count guise because its a 4chan bet and not irl
>>
>>28246217

Take Glycerol for mind blowing pumps and vascularity - if you're at a lowish bf %.
>>
>>28246613
some days erections are shit

some days they are real good

most important is the mental aspect

some chicks are just very not enticing and make your dick suicide

but some whores they can give you one nasty look or say something hot and kaboom dick hard

i think a lot of erection stories are mental
>>
>>28246593
I keep it in a cheese container lol

>>28246598
Mix it with bacteriostatic water
>>
>>28246574
he almost lost his shit when he saw my abs with veinz on them
>>
>>28246619
Was that really his reasoning behind not paying up? Fuck him and his retarded Jew logic.
>>
we don't care if you didnt understand fucking belgian autist
>>
>>28246675
u should so a show though
just one to see
you havent that much going on and its ur hobby anyways
>>
>>28246700
Please go. Just go.
>>
>>28246717
most amateur shows are fucking pathetic

lettuce be reality plz

LOL at gettin on stage with under 20" shredded arms
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 245x245px
>tfw betfair have actually limited my account
Wtf? Those cheap fucking faggots
>>
>>28246575
i never had blood work done for proof, so consider these opinions. each time i would use an AI it would be due to early stages of gyno. what i mean is, when pressing into the nipples, harder almost inflamed feeling tissue was present.

many will say only letro can reverse this, but i experienced adex accomplishing this too. aromasin never made a difference for me, yet maybe it was legit and only good as a preventative measure...? not sure.

hmm, orders were over the course of the year, so dates are unknown. yet, all of them were more then months ago so whatever batch you would receive im sure would be different.
>>
i wonder why KNG is so butt-devastated

ever since my arms broke 44cm he has been moaning all day like a bleeding whore
>>
>>28246785
Fucking jews, thats so hypocritical
>>
File: 15.08.2014.jpg (96KB, 801x631px) Image search: [Google]
15.08.2014.jpg
96KB, 801x631px
daily reminder for KNG i'm only 1 cm away from getting all the fucking bitches

ahahahahah

you mad

yeh you madddd ass fffuccckkkk
>>
>>28246797
Ignore kng he has been crying about you and OT the last couple days non stop. The guy is a bitch.
>>
>>28246826
you're fat
>>
>>28246826
Hahahahaha even fatlifts has bigger arms than you.
Do you even lift faggot?
>>
>>28246826
Have you tried SARMS to get there

For just $50 you can have 4 WEEKS supply of mk-677

[email protected]
>>
>>28246785
You do sports betting online ? I want to gamble this football season. I pay for phil steels picks and he is a beast at college football. I'm just not sure what site to use online ... I'd prefer a irl bookie but it's hard to find one
>>
>>28246797
>>28246827
p sure its not really kng
>>
>>28246852
Mad kng is mad. Poor lil guy. Your little stoya logic mind can't wrap it's head around an oral version of ghrp-6 that's patented by pfizer. . All witch magic bro! Can't be real!
>>
>>28246827
Yeah I'm crying to see such stupidity being allowed on earth
There were Times when we used to kill the retards and it was good
Fucking tired of reading the exact same shit every fucking day
>MUH arms
>all women whore
>I met this women
>BRB hookers
>this Guy at the gym
>I'm on 500 test guys promess, never used anything else than test and EQ
>tren gave me sick acne
>I'm in the club everyone is mirin
>I acted all alpha in the club!!! Pushed one Guy and said if I want to see a penis I go to toilet!
>MUH close grip bench press
>lifting heavy is for idiots - BRB benching 3 plates
>Rice and chicken, meals ready!!!

Whatever
>>
>>28246875
No it's really me, tired of that fucking autist
OT is ok, just a kid like me trolling
>>
File: 19.08.2014.jpg (61KB, 646x521px) Image search: [Google]
19.08.2014.jpg
61KB, 646x521px
>>28246835
not fat, just bulking
>>
>>28246852
>Have you tried SARMS to get there
>For just $50 you can have 4 WEEKS supply of mk-677
>[email protected]

Yeah dude, we get it, you don't have to SPAM YOUR SHIT 50 times in the thread.
>>
>tfw BL emailed me back first, 24 hours ago

ya'll niggas ain't know shit bout my nigga

First time my cardio has been completely zapped on tren though, strength is also up. Definitely a huge improvement this time around.
>>
>>28246919
How fucking dare you.
>>
>>28246823
It's not like I was even raping them hard. I made about £200-300 profit. Fuck em. I'll cash out and move my funds to some other site.

>>28246854
Here and there. Only started recently though. It seems good for making an extra £100 or so a month for just pissing about on your phone for 5 minutes. Not amazing money I know but it pays for a night out or two
>>
>>28246920
when did you visit your kid the last time?
>>
>>28246947
But they limited your account and you're not even merican does that mean I shouldn't touch that site?
>>
>>28246947
you bet on the C1 tonight?
>>
I can either get Axio labs clen or Peak Pharma clen, what should i do :( ?
>>
>>28246924
Just buy it then I wont have to spam anymore

its your fault really
>>
>>28246925

whose tren u on bro
>>
Faggots the lot of you
>>
>>28246978
Lol
>>
File: fatbastard.jpg (71KB, 687x593px) Image search: [Google]
fatbastard.jpg
71KB, 687x593px
>>28246835
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET LEAN VASCULAR ARMZ

IM TIRED OF BEING FAT
>>
File: AngryAsianGirl02.jpg (36KB, 313x313px) Image search: [Google]
AngryAsianGirl02.jpg
36KB, 313x313px
>>28246978
made me laff. asshole.
>>
>>28246925

tfw he still won't message me. I don't want this feel.
>>
>>28246997
Chicken more chicken
>>
>>28246997
>when did you visit your kid the last time?
>>
Guise
>On tren,mast, and test
>horny as fuck
>4/10 butter face with a fantastic ass wants to fuck

Is it ok to wreck ugly grill pussy on tren? I got standards but muh dick dont care right now.
>>
>>28246965
I doubt where you live will affect that.
Just if they notice you're winning they'll try to screw you over.

>>28246972
I was going to but now they've limited me there's not much point. I'll take home barely anything unless I risk really long odd bets - and then I'll almost definitely lose money.
>>
>>28247042
got arselol/salzburg-1
bayer+napoli
doenst look thattttttttt good
>>
>>28247011
it's ok as long as no one knows about it
>>
lol all these roided fsggot lowlifes

I'd take you all on at once you fucking faggots
>>
>>28247063
What site do you use
>>
>>28247075
I'm french so we got some special rules here
aka we're getting fucked over
but bet365 or something like that is the norm
I'm on unibet
>>
>>28247074
Why do you pick on us...
>>
any of you got any recipes for some fit cookies?
>>
>>28247084
Fuck I don't know what site to trust... ever heard of anyone using pinnacle ? I use their lines wondering if their site is safe for mericans
>>
>>28247102
arent you forbidden to bet as an amerifree?
>>
File: 18.08.2014..jpg (61KB, 695x413px) Image search: [Google]
18.08.2014..jpg
61KB, 695x413px
my back really sucks like my arms and also i'm fat

how can i improve this pathetic excuse for a back

plz advise me KNG
>>
>>28247095
10 parts cookie batter to one part Jeff Seid's semen. Bake until golden brown.
>>
>>28247118
Yeah we can't sports bet but people do it online or they have people irl. ..I just don't know who to go with online. I moved from Los Angeles where I had an irl bookie
>>
how do I blast some new gyno with nolva to ensure shit doesn't settle in and get comfy
>>
>>28247087
they just mad that we gettin the bitches in the clubs
>>
>>28247122
so you don't even visit your own kid?
>>
File: 1408117616689.jpg (101KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1408117616689.jpg
101KB, 500x390px
>>28247122

Get Rid of those pimples on your stomach yet?
>>
>>28247122
I like you
>>
>>28247175
>>28247169
>>28247010
>>28246953
>>28246835
samefag fucking mad as hell

lel
>>
>>28247147
>bamp
>>
>>28247159
I don't get bitches nor go to "clubs"

also Masterracr Tren guy I saw the video where you took a shit on your sister's bed
>>
>>28247218
Sarms have made me the ultimate alpha

and its only costing me $50 every 4 weeks
>>
>>28247218
Calling them "clubs" with quotation marks like that makes it seem like you're someone who would sleep in a fedora.
>>
File: juicemad.png (59KB, 910x478px) Image search: [Google]
juicemad.png
59KB, 910x478px
>>28247203
lel
>>
File: 1408152430364.jpg (176KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1408152430364.jpg
176KB, 1000x750px
>>28247254
People who wear fedoras got style bro. I mean look at this fucking shirt. He actually said it's his favorite too
>>
>>28247291
still looking better than you
>>
>>28247291
>>28244046
>>
>>28246057
It's like asking what's wrong with people who like shit. They like shit - that's what's wrong. Personally I could care less but liking shit ain't right, yo. And no amount of media's political correcntes and SJWing will convince me otherwise.
>>
>>28247311
Really? Fuck.
>>
>>28247291
this is what 5 grams of gear + 1g dnp looks like
>>
>>28247291
>D1 football
>dyel

lol OT you bitch

lying on 4chan
>>
>>28247336
Fucking jelly as fuark
>>
>>28247336
He has either the worst genetics ever or is the laziest cunt ever.
>>
>>28247336
>>28247347
Why are you replying to your own posts OT

Is talking to yourself a side effect of based sarms
>>
File: image.jpg (297KB, 911x1222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297KB, 911x1222px
>>28247291
Hey now be fair he's not wearing a fedora there
Goddamn fedoras really don't work these days. Even this dude can barely pull it off

>>28247316
Hey stop being a faggot, faggot. Shit is pretty damn cool.
>>
>>28247343
You are doing the weirdest troll ever like I don't know if this is your attempt to do reverse psychology or what but it's a strange attempt. Either way I'm nick wright ... you can look me up on youtube. 100 percent natty
>>
>>28247362
He lost over 200lbs m8

This thread is shit
>>
>>28247406
Lol
>>
>>28247406
not that bad, really
>>
>>28247406

how new are you m80
>>
>>28247406
Lol that pic is recent

But he was like 450lbs or something
>>
>>28247406
lmao
thats him at about 260 or so, he's like 255 now
he was 470+ once
>>
Friend says I should take Super DMZ, what even is it? I don't care enough to research, and taking steroids just seems like a lot of work.
>>
>>28247406
Like that
That's a recent pic. Bear in mind he was not super far off 500lbs at the start. He's made a lot of (chemically assisted) progress from that point
>>
>>28247406
Oh man this post would hit right in the feels if it was about me

Fucking kek
>>
>>28247445
its a jumble of designer drugs.
you'll grow and keep a good amount of it, but if you have real high goals then use testosterone
>>
File: 1404255687423.jpg (61KB, 343x459px) Image search: [Google]
1404255687423.jpg
61KB, 343x459px
>>28247406
Here's an idea. He used a lot of bunk anabolics and dnp to sit in his own sweat and lose weight
>>
>>28247445
>I don't care enough to research
Stick to creatine bro
>>
>>28247406
kek
>>
>>28247452
Dang it. Better delete it. He seems unstable enough already and might be reading archives.
>>
Will steroids help my game in football (no american)
>>
>>28247482
Shits epic and yes he will read the archive and the archive keeps deleted posts so no point removing it. His life is /roid. He won't miss it.
>>
how should I dose nolva to prevent gyno fromcontinuing to grow- im increasing ai intake but this will take to reach steadystate blood lvls

pls someone
>>
>>28247488
If you're not american then why are you playing football ?
>>
>>28247488
wont hurt
i know a few lads who play futbol and use
>>
>>28247500
Ok then.
To fatlifts - keep it up, fatso. I was merely joking.
>>
>>28247488
the 2 best soccer players in the world (messi, cr7) use roids

but for different resasons
>>
>>28247501
20mg tab if its pharma

30mg if ugl because 30mg of tamox citrate = 21mg pure tamoxifen
>>
>>28247563
Aids.
>>
>>28247563
If you think you need roids to get ronaldos 14inch arms you got problems

But messi is on them legit kigs for manletitus
>>
>>28247594
He's a pro athlete.
He's roiding.
>>
>>28247563
>cr7

ppl who say that annoy the fuck out of me
hes not a robot
>>
File: kpb.jpg (31KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
kpb.jpg
31KB, 650x366px
>>28247612
For what

drugs maybe, aas no

soccer players are a bunch of dyels

Pic related is Kevin Prince Boateng before a doping test
>>
>>28247628
Only modern player with more goals than appearences with a club

he has to be a robot
>>
>>28247654
Lance Armstrong was dyel also
>>
>>28247669
I was about to reply with
"i think it was low dose to compensate for low test in endurance sports"

Then I remembered this is a 7 time tdf winner
>>
>>28247567
30 mg for like a week or two until my ai levels are stable?
>>
>>28247669
On a side note.
Subway flattizas
Gh 15 approved
>>
>>28247654
you guys are so ignorant

recovery maybe? jesus lol
>>
>tfw batty doesn't respond to emails
>tfw fatts doesnt either

why god, why
>>
>>28247703
He admitted to test, hgh, some thing called epo, and one other drug.
I bet he took more though.
You could be on massive amounts of gear and not big if you don't want to be.
>>
so, my head hurts i feel my heart rate on my body and im like exhausted, i guess my bp is way too high right?
>>
>>28247711
Idunnolol

>ai levels
You mean estrogen levels. An AI is an aromatase inhibitor, which lowers estrogen.
>>
JM you look good mate I rmemeber what you were like a few months ago when I watched your faggot ass shit on your sister's bed through the window you defiantly progressed
>>
>>28247745
The guy only had one nut, you'd think people could cut him a little slack for that.
>>
File: 1373113353891.gif (2MB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1373113353891.gif
2MB, 240x200px
tfw waiting for germanbrah to accept new orders
>>
>>28247757
shit on sisters bed?

fucking wut m8?
>>
>>28247785
Here i am.

Currently shooting shit to get everyone satisfied.
>>
>>28247785
Pretty sure the dude doesn't even have any stock right now
>>
do you guys trust eroid reviews for the most part?
>>
>>28246381
This person responded and said they don't stock Modafinil.
>>
>>28247812
I do have a stock buts bats being busy isnt really the best way to start a business. Thats why im waiting until i sit on a sack of rons.
>>
>>28247807
pls tell me you've restocked and are eager to accept monies that have been earned on the dead backs of sandniggers in somalia
>>
>>28247853
oh yeah I didn't mean it negatively. I meant it to say it's good you're not back ordering
>>
>>28247831
only the bad reviews

i dont believe somebody would go thru the effort of writing a review when the gear is good
>>
>>28247870
kek i accept sandnigger money. but as i said i didnt expect somuch tbh. Like im already out of Test which should never happen to a source. and to prevent that i have to wait a bit and then i am ready for you all
>>
>>28247870
Are you a pirate?
>>
>>28247831
Kind of

I think the people who are actually active on eroids are all gullible retards too

>Running 150mg var, going great, definitely legit, well dosed huuuurrrrrr
>>
>>28247894
Sorry still got too much estro in me i guess, im a moody bitch. Letro better kick in
>>
>>28247915
Yeezus bro you're in the uk. They are literally hundreds of sources you can order from and get shit in under 24 hours
>>
off to the red light district

i'll just cruiz around, if i see a whore that gives me a boner i'll go for it

if not i wont bother getting out of the car
>>
>>28247796
>>
>>28247915
Yeah i talked to him today and im basically his go to guy if youre from the EU and you want his gear. They apparently changed some shipping over there that makes international shipping hard. So to get to EU peeps im the run to man.

But again, im already overrun. If you would like to place an order tho email me and if you want exotics as well. I hope if shit goes right i can please every single one within 2 weeks
>>
>>28247952
>not fapping to them from your car for free

Do you enjoy shitting away your money?
>>
File: __by_prescilladeschenes.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
__by_prescilladeschenes.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>28247942
I don't know any of this, stating doesn't really help me out unless I throw my money at the wall til it sticks
>>
>>28247964
>They apparently changed some shipping over there that makes international shipping hard

Elaborate pls
>>
>>28245668
ITT: Utter, complete FAILURES.
I don't know why you don't just kill yourselves now and get it over with, LOL.
>>
>>28247976
might as well fap at home to some porn?
>>
>>28247952
don't you enjoy fapping to sound of dying children?
>>
>>28248002
It was a joke, I wasn't really advising you to fap in your car
>>
>>28247996
I dont know yet since we talked not very long. I will elaborate when i know more-
>>
>>28248021
Dafuq is wrong with you, faggot
>>
How do roids affect your libido?
>>
>>28248072
Some increase it and some break yo dick
>>
>>28248072
I jerked it at work, on my way home from work, when I got home, and once before I went to sleep when I first got the libido increase.
Now like once or twice a week
>>
is chemfag on ?
>>
>>28248096
gimme sum 4 free
>>
is pharmacom legit? anyone know?
>>
>>28248001
You try to hard. You're trolling like a 12 year old mayne. Gotta step up yo game boy
>>
>>28248150
I'll give you both a months worth at 55 a month. Shipped in an hour with tracking. Just gotta review its
>>
>>28247911
alright, get that dere stock pilin' then!

>>28247913
no, I'm a scout sniper of the royal dutch marine commando corps
>>
>>28248142
On Batlords cock

ayy lmao
>>
>>28248185
Hoe word je een sniper dan
>>
>>28248096
Yeah do it
>>
>>28248175
counter offer
I will give u no money cause I don't have any

just booked flights to scotland
>>
>>28248096
*cough cough*
>>
>>28248230
>>28248261
Lmao I replied to everyone who emailed me. Hit me up asap if you want to get in on this deal.
>>
>>28248165

dude don't ask questions here, people will ignore you and then flame you for asking it again.

some poor anon - prolly a newbie was wondering about RUI and their products and he was stfdown pretty fast by these faggots.

seems you should only post here if you want to contribute to the drama
>>
>>28248296
Looks like I'm cruising with sarms
>>
>>28248165
I got bunk halo from them. But halos not the greatest measuring stick you know

I'd bet the more basic stuff is fine enough
>>
Gee I sure wish batlord would email my fat ass back so I could jump on his tren
>>
>>28248296
I owe PayPal about 4 grand for the whole billmelater thing.
Can't use PayPal lol
>>
>>28248359
nobody here gets flamed faggot

You just got told your a faggot cos you asked the same question that nobody knew the answer to 10 times

Faggot
>>
>>28248359
pharmacom are dodgy

come here during eu time if u want it to be anyway civilized

>>28248388
ppl on other sites said their var is also bunk
i know its var and halo but it is shitty of them
>>
>>28248210
Wordt eerst marinier 1e klas. Veel succes daarmee. Probeer een uitzending mee te draaien en accepteer iedere vorm van training in het buitenland (o.a. bergtraining, jungletraining, etc). Als je naar Grafewühr in Duitsland gaat, zorg ervoor dat je altijd goede marksman scores hebt. Vraag een verzoek aan voor Scout Sniper school en dan bekijkt men je records. Indien ze goed genoeg zijn ga je SS school in. GL met het halen van de opleiding.
>>
>>28248393
Don't have a diff card not attached to it?
>>
>>28248393
>I owe PayPal about 4 grand for the whole billmelater thing.

Story time?

Do tell pls
>>
>>28248406
Pretty packaging though, so every cloud..
>>
>>28248410
hoeveel verdient een sniper netto per maand?
>>
>>28248431
and thats the main thing

some nice packaging does make me very happy
I keep onto empty vials I like lol
>>
Well offer still stands I got two anons mk677 done. Batlord sarm blend and mk677 and turk mk677. Just finishing turks lgd. Email me now ! Accepting payalllll. Verified business account
>>
>>28248401
>implying im the same person and not just a lurker
no need tobe upset there, buddy
>>
>>28248296
he even replied to me, and I was trying to source something else.
>>
>>28248457
>>28248431

how do you order from pharmacom in US
>>
>>28248496
we're both EU
idk
heard bad things on getbig and other sites tho
wouldn't go to the bother of importing them
>>
>>28248415
Only my debit card, it's on the account
>>28248428
>was like 16 or 17, got debit card
> made a PayPal
> they offered me the billmelater thing
> I used it to pay for shit in so many mmos, especially the really expensive pay to win ones like conquer online and shit.
My characters on those games are loaded.
>>
>>28248542
>billmelater
can i use this to become empire steroid dealer?
>>
>>28248559
Lmao awesome.
>>
>>28248559
quit thinking my thoughts!
>>
>>28248542
So you got absolutely nothing for your 4 grand of debt?
Nigga you ignorant
>>
Guys, is ChocoTaco ded?

Or was that just one of you losers samefagging?
>>
>>28248620
>pleb aka stoya asking about one of his gimmicks to see if anyone remembers

im on to you
>>
>>28248648
I'm actually >80% of the trips here
>>
>>28248600
Nigga I was like 17.
>>
>>28248679
All I remember about him is stoya bitching about how he was ot
>>
>>28248542
>conquer online
my nigga, that game was king
>>
>>28248542
kek noice bruv

>>28248559
yea maybe, idk
>>
>>28248735
I'm still rich as fuark 3rd reborn lol.
Don't play anymore though
>>
>>28248745
yea i havent played in years now, was fun tho. I got accused of aimboting every single day i played kek
>>
>>28248777
Well you cheat irl with roids I'm sure you did there
>>
>tfw ran out of syringes to steal from work but didn't order more online soon enough to make my next pip on time
hold me bros
>>
>>28248863
nah mang i didnt need to, the other faggots started speedhacking and aimbotting after i rekted them a couple of times tho
>>
>>28248863

i wonder if this has any merit?

>as a youngin I was the kid that bought the strategy guides
>introduced gameshark to neighborhood bros
>always knew the latest cheat codes

maybe but correlation vs causation blah blah
>>
>>28248931
I wasn't much of a gamer but especially later in life my feelings were more there's no point in playing the game if I'm going to cheat.
Though I do think roids are basically an xp multiplier
>>
>>28248931
Computer games turn kids to steroids, srs
>>
>>28249042
You should write an article for fox
>>
>>28248931
cheated a lot in cs, good times.

>>28248745
this vid always makes me want to play again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5DRAebYKwo
>>
>>28249077
I ran a big Cs cheats site. Neways brb sending out packages.
>>
>>28248871
lol thos arms. Synthol?
>>
goddamn kali muscle gettin bigger by the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6nSnw6jLX0&index=1&list=UUg_tz2iw7_-gf2xIL-DdM2g
>>
>>28248432
Hangt natuurlijk af van veldweken/oefening/uitzending/kazerne weken.

Het gaat voor de rest om dienst jaren en rangen. Ik ben marn. 1 alg. en heb 3 dienstjaren, dus ik verdien niet bijzonder veel meer. Ik ga alhoewel vies vaak op uitzending (lees: somalië en afghanistan) en daar verdien ik zo'n 5k netto per maand
>>
>>28249038
>xp multiplier

i like that, I like that so much I might have to steal it and use it sometime -

>>28249042
at least It didn't turn me into a hooker boning, alien killing, animal fighting drug addict

>kudos if you can call the vidyas I was thinking of when coming up with that handle
>>
>>28249126
its all that top ramen and hyphy mud
>>
>>28249183
but srsly

this guy is fucking gigantic

holy shit
>>
>>28249210
>>28249183
>>28249126

mother of god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzY4pv_JWu8&index=4&list=UUg_tz2iw7_-gf2xIL-DdM2g
>>
>>28249181
Didnt you fuck a hooker in amsterdam tho?
>>
To much up for betfair being filthy Jews I just took them for £50 on the roulette.
That'll show em

>>28249126
You bang a whore bro?
>>
>>28249227

kek I clicked that video next too

>too much gott damn muscle

>>28249249
not in amsterdam, that would be too classy -
>>
>>28249276
>You bang a whore bro?

no i cant stop watching bodybuilding videos

havent left the house yet

fucking hell
>>
>>28249227
If he got spider vein treatment he would look much better. That shit on his bicep is a fucking spider vein, all over him.
Varicose vein is the term I think
>>
is rui tren legit guis
>>
>>28249370
yeah totally
their mast p is bunk tho
>>
>tfw batt wont email back
>>
Plan was to run 500mg test with 350 tren and maybe some EQ plus dbol/winstrol
Now it seems my supplier can't get qualty tren for a good time. What about 1g test, 800mg eq and switch between dbol, winstrol and tbol throughout the cycle? I would add 50mcg t3, but he can't get aything else than underdosed eca and good clen, though I don't like clen.

maybe add 200mg deca to the mix too?
>>
>>28249415
>tfw bat spam wont stop
>>
>Local rec center closed until 24th
>Head to gym in next city over again today
>Take 30mg Superdrol, 75mg TNE, 2 scoops Jack3d, 50mg Proviron and a bunch of carbs and water before I lift
>Looking like a fucking beast in the gym, superpumps to the max
>Errbody merlin
>Notice this young looking kid really going at it hard
>Is pretty ottermode, but has good definition and low bodyfat
>Catch him looking at me lifting a few times, see him flex a bit in the mirror when he thinks nobody is looking
>Go up to him
>"How old are you, man?"
>"F-fourteen..."
>"Hell yeah, that's when I started lifting. I saw you 'mirin yourself in the mirror over there. You trying to get into bodybuilding?"
>"Yeah, I just started lifting a couple of months ago. How old are you?"
>Tell him how old I am
>"Wow man, you're huge, especially for your age! I want to be as big as you someday man!"
>Tell him to eat like a motherfucker, and lift heavy. Never stop lifting and always keep maximum intensity.
>He says he truly appreciates the support and hopes to see me around again.

Th-thanks, /fraud/.

>tfw now repping more than my OHP max pre-blast
>tfw grill says she's going to massage my muscles with hot oil later

I want to make it guys...
>>
>>28247122

carl did you leave your job today?
>>
>>28249441
That girl ? dayum son you already made it.
>>
>>28249441

Also:

Superdrol is probably the greatest steroid I've ever tried. It blows fucking everything out of the water, only thing I think comes close is a nice ol' shot of TNE.

And EQ is making my face really red.

>Tell me about your day, /fraud/'s.
>>
>>28249431
why would you mix deca / dbol with EQ / winny ?? what is your goal ?
>>
>>28249441
Reading that I was just waiting for the part where you gave him roids
Thanks for wasting mine and that kids time
>>
>>28249441

Cool story brah, now wheres the batman? Tell him to check odin
>>
>>28249494
Stack was my dealers idea. I thought It sounded crazy too.. Goal is 105kg sub10%bf. As of now I'm at 95kg 13%bf. I want lean gains, strenght is a huge bonus, but aesthetics comes first. Don't want lots of water
>>
>>28249441
c-can you post a pic of your physique
>>
File: two.png (74KB, 203x333px) Image search: [Google]
two.png
74KB, 203x333px
>>28249500

I did tell that kid that if he wants to actually get anywhere he's going to have to pin. He looked really conflicted/upset when I said that so I dropped the subject.

Goddamn you media for doing this to our youth.

>>28249502
Will do. I talked to him this morning. Some crazier shit than I expected happened but everything is good now. He's at his first day of class right now but I'll let him know to check it later tonight if he has time to talk to me again. He's also getting tattooed for a couple hours.

>>28249559
This is about a week old. I don't like taking pictures of myself because I feel like the camera makes me look way worse. I intend to have professional pictures taken towards the end of my blast. But here's a potato quality pic that makes me look really bad anyways bby.
>>
>>28249549

>Lean gains
>Strength
>Focus on aesthetics

I would say

500-750 Test
700 NPP or 800 EQ
500 Mast
50-100 Var or 30 Sdrol
>>
>>28249431
All these random numbers and compounds with no logic behind them
>>
>>28249597

isn't he already covered in tats? Fuck school, started for me too. brb $1200 in classes and another $1000 in textbooks and "online access codes" t-thanks america.
>>
File: 1407897865359.jpg (184KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1407897865359.jpg
184KB, 960x960px
just got hired on the spot for delivering sandwiches
minimum PLUS tips

inb4 i blast
>>
>>28249691

Yes, but he wants more tats.

To his credit, his tats are sick as fuck though.
>>
>>28249694
Bill Gates watch out
>>
>>28249441
Why didn't you give him some dbol, faggot
>>
>>28249743

Because he probably would have shit himself, curled up in the fetal position, and started babbling incoherently about his dick shrinking, acne popping up everywhere, and him becoming a homicidal maniac.

>This is what natty's actually believe.
>>
>>28249691
I've spent a grand total of €0 on textbooks in my time at college.

Books r for nerds
>>
>>28249777
My job reimburses me so same
>>
>>28249694
aw you saved the pic i shitpost with
>>
>>28249774
>shit himself, curled up in the fetal position, and started babbling incoherently about his dick shrinking, acne popping up everywhere, and him becoming a homicidal maniac

Sounds like a tabloid article on creatine abuse
>>
>>28249471
>>Tell me about your day, /fraud/'s.

>woke up after 9 hours of sleep
>had an oats and whey shake
>slept another 3-4 hours
>did cardio
>cooked my meals and started eating them
>penis pump session with bath mate enlargement pump
>crazy fap session
>shower
>eat some more
>watch some ronnie coleman videos
>go to the gym
>shoulder width bench press 8x130kg good clean reps no locking out bullshit
>continue rest of my 2 hr arm workout
>post workout shake
>shitpost some more on 4chan
>eat some more
>buzz my hair
>contemplate going to prostitute
>end up watching kali muscle videos
>probably not gonna go to prostitute
>replying to your post now
>>
>>28250022
Post dick gains
>>
>>28250051
will try to start doing this shit consistently and see if it works

i suck at discipline for this type of crap

will do it once and then not do it for like amonth

smh
>>
>>28250122
Pay a hooker to do it for you
>>
What happens with too low blood pressure, do you still die?

150 over 47 right now
>>
>>28250022
>>shoulder width bench press 8x130kg good clean reps no locking out bullshit

>no locking out

wut
>>
>>28250458
He doesn't lockout so more time under tension
Bodybuilder bullshit
>>
>>28250458
locking out makes it easier

you get rest between reps
>>
Anyone regret cycling? Don't give me that "B&C" story. I just want to cycle one or thrice then be done just to hit my physical goal. Keeping 50% of it would make me satisfied

Got the gear and bloods done. Im just being too pussy to push the plunger. Lemme hear your experiences dammit. I don't wanna fuck my hpta axis to shit and permanently depend on meds
>>
>>28250489

You sound like you just came from Meso.
>>
>>28250489
>Internet friends pls make my life decisions for me
>>
>>28250489
lol

never gonna happen

you will lose ALL YOUR GAINS after 8-12 weeks off

and you will be back on the juice soon

lmao
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-06-24-12-23-51.png (973KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-06-24-12-23-51.png
973KB, 1080x1920px
>>28250350
Just read about this apparently my pulse pressure is over 100 and I going to die.
>>
>>28250489
I did a couple of cycles before I ended up using permanently

it's fun while on but you start to regress a few weeks afterwards
if you're fine with that go for it, you'll most likely end up on permanently

it's renting
you don't permanently keep shit
you can hold on to it for a while though
>>
>>28250541
Time to lay off the dbol
>>
>>28250557
Been off dbol for a little over a week.
Was debating going back on today, glad I checked my bp.
Got 150/47, 145/52, 149/45
I am kill.
>>
>>28250586
You know what to do fagit

Lower sodium
Do cardio
Coq-10
Niacin
Babby aspirin
Carditone
>>
funny planet fitness shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOMvFy_nCIA
>>
>>28250734
>>28250734
>>28250734
>>28250734
>>
Rate this absolute beginner cycle

250mg test-e every week (or twice a week i don't know yet) for 12 weeks
10 days pause
PCT Nolva combined with aromasin
nolva 40mg-20mg-10mg each dosage for two weeks
asin : i have no idea about the dosage welp
>>
Whats it like coming off gear? How long did you take to get back to your "normal self"
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.