[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Palladium Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (467KB, 1082x520px)
Untitled.png
467KB, 1082x520px
The palladium pallabrouse mids in vapor were on amazon for $50, and I copped. However I have been sitting around thinking about how I might rather want the baggies (see right) and regretting the purchase. However the cheapest I can get those for is $85 on the Palla website. Did I fuck up /fa/ or should I stick to my choice?

Also palladium thread
>>
>>9464968
Also to go with the thread's topic and to possibly help some people out, they are having a last chance sale with some pallabrouse baggies going for $51 on the Palladium website. If I recall, they have the lighter titanium color and the vapor-with-blue inside as well as maybe the mustard color in larger sizes for that price

As well as other stuff, you guys should go look
>>
What's more lunar: white, titanium, or vapor?
>>
>>9464968
baggies all the way
bought mine about 8 months ago at a amazon sale for 45€ but in a "light moss"y green
titanium for more lunar
>>
>>9465163
Fuck, my suspicions were confirmed. However this isn't a total loss because it just means I will be able to buy a pair of baggies in the future in a different color, and then have two pairs :^)
>>
I have baggies in olive with plaid inside, black soles. Too lazy to get a pic but they aren't that hard to imagine. What should I wear them with?
>>
>>9465183
red plaid? i think we got the same
well, an olive parka always looks perf
stick to dark pants or grey ones
>>
>>9465183
Sounds like northern workwear/hunting stuff. You could wear them with black jeans and a green hunting jacket over a red flannel shirt, for example. I'm just thinking about what my innawoods Maine uncles wear and it's a lot of forest greens and deep red colors, with some khaki tan. Puffy vests, flannels, bright orange trucker caps, "dad jeans" in lightwash and black
>>
>>9465203
That's exactly how they look, kinda lumberjacky. I've had them for four years now and I have barely used them because it doesn't really fit with the way I dress. They were a gift from my mom, otherwise I would have gotten them in gray or black.
>>
>>9465163
>>9465183
>>9465195
How do the baggies fit? I normally wear a 10 or 10.5 depending on the shoe and on the website, one of the ones on sale for $51 is vapor baggies size 11. I've heard some talk about the pallabrouse running small, so would it be a good idea to take the chance on these
>>
>>9465235
bump for question
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
I've had White Pampa Hi's which are the same height as the Pallabrouse Mids for over a year now and I couldn't image wearing a boot that went any higher. Granted you can cuff and button them, but I'm not a fan of all that extra baggage.

They were $50 in-store at the Glendale Galleria.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.