[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another one of these threads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 843864864.png (1MB, 1500x1069px) Image search: [Google]
843864864.png
1MB, 1500x1069px
Yet another one of these threads.
>>
File: 486462.png (233KB, 2344x1672px) Image search: [Google]
486462.png
233KB, 2344x1672px
template
>>
>>9410561
fucking terrible fit
lurk for christ sake this is unsalvagable
>>
>>9410561
we already have one of these fucking threads

what the fuck is wrong with /fa/

non-stop template threads and EDC threads and watch threads and wallpaper threads and phone threads and room threads

jesus christ /fa/ is such shit nowadays
>>
File: 423.jpg (151KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
151KB, 1400x1000px
>>9411246
the salt is real

posting again
r8
>>
File: me.png (423KB, 940x716px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
423KB, 940x716px
>>
>>9410561
can already tell what kind of person you are
>>
>>9411338
lol you keep a shoe in your pocket?
>>
>>9411408
does a rectum count as a pocket
>>
>>9411344
are you me?
>>
>>9411349
That is exactly the point you fucking idiot, what do you think the purpose of his shitty collage was? Seriously. What the fuck do you think the point was. I want you to give me an honest to god answer you fucking shitposte.You are so motherfucking dense, "I can already tell what kind of person you are" like some condescending bitch. You can't even be forth coming with your insults, you have to be a passive aggressive beta fucking CUCK.

YOU ARE MAKING THIS BOARD A SHOTTY FUCKING PLACE AND YOU SHOULD FEEL LIKE A FUCKING MORON.
>>
lol @ all the neckbeards posting here with their android phones.
>>
>>9411474

u mad tho?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.