[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa cities thread Do you live an /fa city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 21

/fa cities thread
Do you live an /fa city?
>>
>>9394380

Ofc what did u expect, wait, your not?
Lol what a fejjit
>>
I live in Adelaide

Ask anyone in Australia, they'll day is the most boring city in the country
>>
>>9394433
well actually canberra is the most boring city, or maybe darwin, who knows fuckin move to broken hill or something
>>
>>9394380
Nantes, FRANCE
Hipsterest liberal city of my country
Elected Ecological Green Capital of Europe
3 Hours from Paris
>>
>>9394380
i live in khasuri, georgia.
kek
>>
>>9394440
I'm going to Paris next month an though of visiting Nantes too. Is there any nice/chill place where to hang out or interesting stores/friperies?
The most hipster the best.
>>
>>9394434
fucken canberra m8!!
>>
File: image.jpg (569KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
569KB, 1242x2208px
>>9394380
Bushwick Brooklyn here

meme fashion everywhere
>>
>>9394481
Why is Brooklyn the worst borough? I went to Williamsburg for a trap concert two years ago and I'd never go back again.
>>
Yeah probably the most /fa/ city.

I live in Helsinki.
>>
File: 1421875251587.png (207KB, 509x387px) Image search: [Google]
1421875251587.png
207KB, 509x387px
Yes.
Madrid, Spain.
it's mostly /fa/ people that seem cold but are often friendly. great night life, drugs, beautiful women and interesting contrasts in architecture.
>>
>>9394433
Are you /fa/?
>>
>>9394487

wow, you visited one neighborhood in an enormous, varying borough and deemed it the worst of the 5? Sorry it didn't live up to your flyover wet dreams.
>>
File: budapest.jpg (422KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
budapest.jpg
422KB, 2560x1440px
I just got back from a semester in Budapest, the people weren't /fa/ people here would love everything else. Budapest is on the rise as far as destinations go, but everything is cheap and the night life is good, Lots of britfags on holiday though.
>>
File: dubllin.jpg (366KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dubllin.jpg
366KB, 1600x1200px
>>9394504
spanish architecture is fuckin ace

and yeah Dublin. Not rly /fa/. We try too hard
>>
>>9394433
Same here, can confirm. Adelaide's effay though.
>>
>>9394532
Are you effay?
>>
>>9394552
At the moment.. probably not.. I'm on accutane trying to get that phresh skin! .. are you effay anon?
>>
>>9394554
From what I see in Adelaide I guess I am but I like to wear meme shoes
>>
>>9394560
Adelaide surprises me sometimes though.. I've seen memebaskets and rafidas etc so far. Mostly owned by Asian exchange students.
>>
Amsterdam.

Too many tourists to be effay.
>>
>>9394563
True but they are Asian exchange students, the only new balances I ever saw were from them last year until only recently.
>>
File: gent-bij-avond-155640.jpg (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gent-bij-avond-155640.jpg
691KB, 1920x1080px
Ghent, Belgium
not very /fa/, honestly this whole country isn't very effay overal

>>9394524
>lots of britfags on holiday though
britfags are the worst, they're Europes rednecks
>>
>>9394569
Yeah, what meme shoes do you own? I might've seen you around the cbd.
>>
>>9394574
Meme achilles got them recently and i havent gone outside yet due to heat so I doubt it
>>
>>9394532
No its not
>>
>>9394579
oh nooice. Cp's are pretty dope tbh. I can't wait for it to get cooler.. winters the best.
>>
>>9394573

Leuven > Ghent.
You bunch of selfabsorbed, pseudo-alternative bunch of idiots.Learn to pronounce the letter "R" right.
>>
>>9394582
>implying Bert Flugelmans "Spheres" aren't effay and iconic.
>>
>>9394583
Yea cold weather is the best
>>
>>9394380
prague a shit

nah it's okay, just covered in asian tourists like my town.

Byron Bay for any ausfags in thread...
>>
>>9394380

Yeah, Melbourne, pretty /fa/ city. I see memetier designers every single day i.e CDG, Rick, acne, HBA, etc... etc...
a lot of the fits aren't actually that good, but its more /fa/ than all the other Australian cities i've been to.
Melbourne sucks tho, incredibly boring. nothing to do if you're not a ping fiend.
>>
Prague is shit, Ljubljana is shit, Bratislava is shit, Budapest is shit, basically whole eastern europe is shit

Thanks Ruskies
>>
>>9394520
>flyover

god I fucking hate this term

its so goddamn ignorant. The 'flyovers' produce all the cheap grain, corn feed and beef that keep food costs low, its where most of the oil and natural gas exists, its where most of the freshwater is, and its through 'flyovers' that the vaaaaaaast majority of the goods that you happily consume are transferred. It is also there that most of the domestically manufactured goods in the US are made. Same with raw material like copper, iron for steel, gold, salt, rare earth metals and so on.
>>
>>9394631

Lol flyoverstate detected.

Oklahoma, that you?
>>
>>9394636
Nope I live in the boonies of yankeeland

Doesnt refute any of the true and valid points I made though.
>>
>>9394585
>wafflepeople fighting each other
both ghent and leuven suck, go back to being pseudo-holland pls
>>
>>9394640

Not that guy, but just because a state manufactures goods etc.. Doesn't mean its enjoyable.
Would you call living in a Chinese rice farm that feeds a province that has 400 million people fun, just because it prevents starvation and has jobs?
we're talking about /fa/ and enjoyable cities here, not ones that go towards developed living standards.
>>
>>9394664
Id say most flyover states are plenty fun if you dont mind the outside. I enjoy hunting, hiking etc etc as much as the nightlife.

I wasnt contesting that the coasts are interesting, bustling and chic places to live, I only despise the ignorantly dismissive nature of the phrase 'flyover states' when used seriously to refer to the largest portion of the Union.

Also I live in one of the drunkest cities in America is that /fa/?
>>
>>9394380
>Vienna
>effay

pick one. people might as well walk around in potato sacks. no difference.
>>
>>9394670

>Hunting
S M H

Yeah you can experience night life in major cities too. well, states at least. I dont know about you, but where I live in australia, when you're in the middle of the city, you're one hour away from forest/nature reserves/hiking trails and mountain sides.
Basically all you can want,and locally.
And also, that stuff may be fun, but if its your only source of fun, then it'd be shit.
it isn't /fa/ to get muddy and kill animals when they're at a disadvantage.
Try killing a deer your hands bro. smh.
I bet you also watch bondage smh.
>>
>>9394491
Seconded bro
>>
>>9394690
>smh x3

I also live not very far from nature. Its less than an hours drive from the nearest reeaaaally big park and if I go an hour or two farther Im basically completely isolated from civilization. My city has a nice night life as well.

>hunting is dumb because the animals are at a disadvantage

A deer would be disadvantaged against a cheetah ergo the cheetah should not kill the deer if given the chance.

We're tool users you twit, hence when we use tools it is no different than any animal using the tools they have at their disposal. Are you suggesting that bow hunting or atl-atl hunting is inherently particularly more satisfying or valid than rifle hunting? And Sling hunting moreso than all of the above? I hope not cause thats fucking retarded.
>>
>>9394690
also wtf is wrong with bondage lol are you 12?
>>
>>9394463
>khasuri
why not tbilisi like all the other functioning Georgians?
>>
>>9394704

>Killing animals for fun

there is no reason to do it, we have perfected farming techniques, we have shoot ranges, we have sports where you can shoot clay frisbees, we have video games.
you're just killing something for the literal sake of killing something.
inb4 takes time, stamina, and skill.
does take a lot of stamina to press a trigger that goes over 200k/ph and hits something before it can even react.
not even preaching here, i eat meat, you're just a dickhead.
I bet u hunt to justify to r/malefashiondevice that your raws are indeed functional, and you are in fact, a very rustic out doors man.
you left your fedora and carhart jacket by the lake mate, heard you where skipping stones to your banjo.

>>9394710

lol its weird af. some girl in all leather w/ a gross leather mask feeding a didlo into a distressed man.
>>
File: tumblr_mo30a9qVQx1s7u428o1_1280.jpg (309KB, 765x771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo30a9qVQx1s7u428o1_1280.jpg
309KB, 765x771px
B R I S T O L
>>
>>9394726
I dont own much carhart to be honest, nor do I play the banjo as I dont live in dixie.

Shooting takes skill, and hunting does indeed take patience and stamina. The hunt involves faaaar more than the kill and youd know it if you had done it. Also in my state overpopulation of deer is a genuine problem, by hunting it keeps baby does from starving when winter hits and it means fewer crashes and fewer injuries to people.

Also youre implying that venison doesnt cut my food costs.

Also youre implying that I need a reason to hunt, as though you need designer fashion or anonymous internet posting in your life.

Also youre implying that rifle hunting is the only form of hunting, and big game the only prey.

Also youre implying that lesser animals have the same value as human beings.

Also youre implying that I wear raw denim when hunting (thatd be fucking retarded btw, treated denim is far better for function).

Also youre implying that theres anything wrong with living on the lake (which I do, the fourth largest in the world).

Also youre implying that theres anything wrong with outdoor clothing or being rustic.

Also you are apparently 12 because youre concept of the entire notion of a D/s dynamic is leather femdom.

Am I being rused?
>>
>>9394726
not that guy but I hunt because my father took me hunting, and before that his father took him hunting. it's a family tradition that's been passed down for generations. It's an activity that is the perfect mix of relaxation and exhilaration. Plus, it's a great excuse to start drinking in the morning. I enjoy doing it, and no autistic weaboo on the internet is going to tell me I shouldn't.

Besides, my area is already over populated with deer and they're ruining the ecosystem because they have no natural predators left. And venison is really tasty.
>>
>>9394749
u live in michigan bro?
whereabouts?
>>
Atlanta GA

deciding if this place is /fa/ is like deciding which gear ratios will make a Hummer go faster on the third turn of Laguna Seca
>>
>>9394481
>>9394487
>>9394520
Because faggots from Ohio started moving in.

>inb4 gentrification

Seriously, go check out other neighborhoods before declaring BK the worst. Stay away from North Brooklyn as it's riddled with pasty, vegan-cigarette eyed, white trash try hards, that do too much meth and coke.
>>
>>9394753
Wisconsin

I live in Milwaukee right now but I have every intention of moving Rhinelander when I can
>>
pittsburgh
not very /fa/ at all
>>
>>9394380
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9394749
>thinking humans aren't lesser animals

All animals are equally lesser.
>>
>>9394783
This is objectively false

Most animals lack a conscious. Dogs and cats arent even self-aware. Pigs however are, have you ever eaten bacon? A squirrel or a pidgeon is not equal to a dog or a crow. A pheasant is not a person.

If that was true thered be virtually nothing wrong with cannibalism.
>>
>>9394749

O.G guy here.
bro your getting so worked up, your autism is showing.
yeah i called u out for being a freaky guy that gets pleasure killing things.
I bet people shake your hand so you dont bring your gun collection to work on orientation day.
You know what stops animals from starving? getting some bread and throwing it into the forrest, and there is a thing called natural migration, either they'll evolve, adapt, leave, or due to natural selection die out.
its nature, and you cant toy with it, also, not needing a reason to hunt, lol. murderers usually dont have much logic behind killing prostitutes either. smh.

>>9394750

Yeah, your family, generations ago killed all the predators, and us, humans, are not one. we're the seed of nature, and we are yet to be hydrated by knowledge and become the growing tree the world needs.
you want to get rid of deers? get deer repliant, get bear traps. heck, put rival deer piss in the water so they flee. but dont kill them.
>>
Gold coast kek
>>
I am from LA but go to uni in SF, am I doing good?
>>
>>9394821
>we're the seed of nature, and we are yet to be hydrated by knowledge and become the growing tree the world needs.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>9394821
Are you fucking retarded

Deer die of starvation. Baby deer, slowly, over months. That is cruel. I dont get pleasure from extinguishing the life of the animal, I get pleasure from the thrill of tracking the animal and from the success of my endeavor and from reaping the bounty of the land. The killing is just something that happens. I am very empathetic and seeing pain makes me mildly queasy in all animals. Its also natural selection that more competent predators can pick and choose their prey at will. The deer will not 'migrate away'. They'll eat all the brush in an area and the rest will starve and come spring theyll reproduce again till there are just as many of them jumping into oncoming traffic. Where the fuck do you live that you can be so absolutely ignorant of nature and the rules that govern it?

And how can you legitimate compare hunting to killing another human being with self-awareness when you willing admitted that you eat meat? And you probably eat bacon, and pigs ARE self-aware, unlike deer.

How is hunting toying with nature?

For real how old are you and where do you live this is fucking surreal. You have to be trolling me.
>>
>>9394573

How the fuck is Belgium not /fa/? There are tons of great Belgians designers.
>>
>>9394837

Jesus christ read a fucking book.
All animals migrate, otherwise all the animals that exist on the planet would be in one african jungle.
they move, they adapt, they evolve, or they die out.
are you actually on stupid pills?
Pigs cant be self aware by the way, if they where, they'd stand up for themselves and tell us to stop killing them, but they can't. only humans have that ability.
I swear to god, people on 4chan are completely retarded, and delusional.
and its your fault for letting the deers in, its easy, put enemy deer piss everywhere and force migration. or better yet, steer the deers towards mexico (or closest developing/thirdworld nation) and let them eat it.

You kill deers, you drinks beers. dam.
smh man, stop trying to justify the murder of animals, and i eat meat, because its being mass produced, if i stop eating it'll be a waste.

Human agriculture has enough food to feed every person on the planet with 2785 calories a day, you only need 1800. but all the food goes into western nations like mine (Australia). So i'm forced to eat, to justify, and make it right for all the indians and africans that have the inability to live the luxuries i have.

I eat meat, because i dont want to.
you kill because you want to.
see the difference?
i'm 23 by the way, dingus.
>>
>>9394837

I;m going to bed now. but yes. hunting is toying with nature, same way that putting nuclear waste into a pond is.
Jesus man, literally get educated.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>9394854
How the hell do you wipe your own ass and breathe without assistance

theres no way youre not trolling me

>not understanding carrying capacity and seasonal fluctuations in populations
>literally not grasping the concept of biomes or niches
>not grasping the concept sapience
>not understand what sapience is
>not understanding the difference between sapience and a theory of mind
>beer is bad
>people only need 1800 calories a day
>>
>>9394854
Where do you think they're going to migrate to? There's no place in this country that can support a population of deer that isn't already full of deer.
>>
>>9394859
>the food chain is literally nuclear pollution

thank fucking god Im being trolled
>>
>>9394865
>>9394866
>>9394870

Jesus, am i the one being trolled right now?

Deers can migrate the same way they got into your country, get them out. deers arent people, they're not smart, they cant fight or hide, should be pretty easy.

and for u >>9394865

yes, 1.8k is all u need egghead. did you get your certificate from kindergarten yet?
>>
>>9394884
I burn through 2200 calories a day because I do real work and I also work out. If I dont get enough calories I dont starve but I feel burned out. Additionally over 50% of your daily caloric intake is burned on temperature regulation even in room temp and I live in a very cold place.

Deer (thats the plural and singular you fucking moron) will not 'just migrate' if theres no food. They have no instinct too. They will stay and then they'll die. Ive literally watched it happen year after year. We cant 'get them out'. They wont move on their own and why would we move them thats beyond retarded. And put them where? And whats to stop them from coming back, like they did before?

>inb4 "hurr deer are territorial and will avoid deer piss"
>>
File: huddscastlehill.jpg (129KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
huddscastlehill.jpg
129KB, 800x533px
>HUDDERSFIELD
Not /fa/ but the scenery is pretty comfy
>>
>>9394936
Very nice. Feels a lot like my homeplace.
I miss it, even if it is boring as shit.
>>
>>9394936
look an /fa/ meet up
>>
Grew up and live in Cambridge, go to uni in Oxford

Both very effay cities architecturally, although the styles for young people here are either typical state school student wanker mode (topman and nike for boys, topshop and doc martens for girls, plenty of weed, coke and mediocrity) or full on upper-middle class (hackett and barbour and family contacts in the city). Tons of asian tourists looking fucking awful in Rick with shit topknots too (seriously, azns naturally have quite flat heads, so when everything is buzzed except the top, which is put into a ponytail, it just resembles a pineapple). Formals are always nice though

Ofc STEM autists will be STEM autists, what I was saying above only applies to people with souls
>>
File: ads.jpg (133KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
133KB, 720x480px
Small town shitter, decent looking but shit place to live

(canada)
>>
>>9394380
prague locals are slav tier
>>
>>9394964
underrated post
>>
File: Edmonton.jpg (4MB, 5250x3487px) Image search: [Google]
Edmonton.jpg
4MB, 5250x3487px
Edmonton. Not /fa/ at all but actually a pretty fun place to live. Cool people.
>>
>>9394380
going to Prague with a few bros this summer OP, any recommendations on what to do?
>>
File: Leland_Harbor_Aerial_gallelry.jpg (147KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Leland_Harbor_Aerial_gallelry.jpg
147KB, 640x480px
>living in a city
>not living in a quaint small town on the water
>not leaving your doors unlocked at night
>not knowing all of your neighbors

kek
>>
File: damsco.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
damsco.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
>>9394573
Fucking love Ghent man. Great bars and good food.

Amsterdam here. Right around the corner of pic related. Love it here, though too many tourists.
>>
>>9394715
>tbilisi
>not worse than this shithole
>>
>>9395281
Drink.
>>
>>9395769

Yeah but your girls are pretty.
>>
File: lille_grand_place.jpg (308KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
lille_grand_place.jpg
308KB, 1000x686px
Lille, France.
Pic is the Grand Place, a thing in common with Brussels and other cities in the Flandres. (Flanders?)
>>
>>9395867
looks kinda cool.

i wish american cities had things like this

our equivalent is driving up and down main street in big trucks drinking beer
>>
>>
File: Lille-2916.jpg (149KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Lille-2916.jpg
149KB, 800x533px
>>9395882
Yeah I think too.
I live next to this. Pretty cool too.
>>
>>9395867
>>9395905
but i don't envy your muslim problem

>tfw catholic
>tfw mexican immigrants share the same faith
>>
>>9395937
Muslim problem? Kek
United States of Mexico. I don't envy your mexican problem USA. 99% of the US are mexican and catholic. Top 5 names in 2014 : Pedro, Sanchez, Rodriguez, Mario and Miguel.
Sounds stupid right?
>>
chicago is p fa
>>
>>9395937
>>9395948

he 's muslim
>>
>>9395969
Me? No, 100% white and raised in a catholic family.
>>
>DC suburbs
about as un-/fa/ as possible
>>
>>9394739
same
>>
File: 1420588689253.jpg (24KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1420588689253.jpg
24KB, 480x354px
No. Bakersfield, CA. I'm not /fa/ either though.
>>
los angeles. of course it's /fa/
>>
>>9394573
>Belgium
>not /fa/
>Raf Simons is Belgiumian
>Raf Simons not /fa/???
>>
>>9396126
Yo! I live there too! You go to college?
>>
File: 1422152219347.jpg (48KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1422152219347.jpg
48KB, 400x462px
>>9395322
>living in a canal house

I bet you study Law or Business Economics at the UvA too.
>>
Miami. A lot of cool spots around here, you just have to know where to look.
>>
>tfw I live in Darwin

Kill me
>>
Michigan is far from /fa/
>>
File: sufjan-stevens-wings-chicago1.jpg (147KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
sufjan-stevens-wings-chicago1.jpg
147KB, 800x533px
>>9397400
Sufjan is effay as fuck faggot
>>
File: 1413197947024.jpg (495KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1413197947024.jpg
495KB, 1600x1200px
Pittsburgh.

It is what it is.

The guy who staked his claim to the property I grew up on apparently got in a dispute with George Washington after Washing tried usurping it from him.

And there are a lot of split stones with tooling marks in them from when the colonial stone masons when through the land looking for shit to take.

Stuff's pretty cool.

Not /fa/, but cool.
>>
>>9397409

*Washington
>>
>>9397408
/mu/ pls go

>tfw I live in the same state as a retard in a straight jacket and butterfly wings
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.