[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /fa/ cities? I'm staying in Toronto atm and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: 1421105618406.jpg (539KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1421105618406.jpg
539KB, 1162x850px
What are some /fa/ cities? I'm staying in Toronto atm and there are lots of /fa/ white chicks that look like models riding the subway. The white men are pretty effay too in their menswear shit. I don't notice much asian men because they're probably too short to see.
>>
Toronto is actually extremely effay, but you're too much of a racist faggot basement dweller to realize that.

And also, I live here, so that adds like 100 effay points.
>>
are you a self-hating minority or what? because you give very insecure vibes

>lots of /fa/ white chicks that look like models riding the subway

you just have shit taste
>>
>>9365364
Yeah, I was thinking that too. I ride the subway all the time and the only attractive person I've ever seen on the subway is myself.
>>
>>9365354
fuck u white slav cunt
>>
>>9365354
>don't notice much asian men
>toronto
I live in toronto, I have no idea how you don't see any asian men on the subway. I see more asian men any other minority
>>
>>9365383
I wonder if I've ever seen OP before on the subway. Probably one of those weird /pol/ kids who stare at the ground and fiddle with their fingers if you make eye contact with them until their mom takes their hand to lead them off the train when they arrive.
>>
>>9365362
is there a lot of us on /fa/ or something
seems like i notice more people from toronto here than any other board i visit
>>
>>9365362
>Toronto is extremely effay
lmao have you ever left the city before? Toronto is okay
>>
File: image.jpg (313KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 1000x666px
>>9365419
Reading comprehension:
>And also, I live here, so that adds like 100 effay points.

Lmao I guess you've never run into me Eyebrows otherwise you'd be raving about how amazing of a city Toronto is for having me here.

Most attractive (this is what effay means right?) city I've been to is Seoul - there are fucking hills and mountains in the middle of the city, and when I went, there were only old people hiking for some reason. I'd go hiking every day if I lived there. The rest of the city is meh though. I only like the mountains.

The culture is so obsessed with beauty in the same way America is obsessed with food though. There were makeup stores that were crowded with people who'd buy any snakeoil you could throw at them. And obviously plastic surgery is a huge thing there like nowhere else in the world. And everything is even more expensive than it is here. It's like Asia's version of Western consumerism.
>>
>>9365419
oh, where should we go? Mississauga with you?
>>
>>9365453
Oh, and they have really good infrastructure. Their trains go faster (i think) than the shitty TTC service here and they have free wifi ON the trains. But it's a lame city like I said and I don't speak the language, so I don't think I'd want to live there.

But Canada is actually really good when it comes to standard of living; I think the only places that are better are Finland, Norway, Sweden, or one of those other really cold European countries. Never been to any Scandinavian cities yet though but I'd love to visit.
>>
Go to Kraków in poland they dress better than amerifags
>>
>>9365417
I think a lot of people pretend to be from Toronto because they want to be like me.
>>
>>9365354
japan, ny and paris

everywhere else is following trends set in those cities

fuck off slavic faggot
>>
>>9365463
Canada is actually pretty fucking shitty

it's like US without all US perks and with immense cuckoldery
>>
>>9365484
TIL Japan is a city
>>
>>9365354
Where in Toronto are you staying ? Try taking the Spadina streetcar if you want to see avg. Asians and the Queen or King streetcars if you want to see cool ones with better jobs than you. Take any streetcar that goes along the lake shore if you want to see hot girls with daddy/bf's money
>>
>>9365354
New York, Tokyo
>>
File: image.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
>>9365489
US perks:
for profit prisons
for profit education
for profit healthcare

>>9365491
>going on the subway just to stare at attractive people
cringe
Thanks for reminding me this is 4chan lol.
>>
>>9365489
But yeah, I mean, the US is the best place in the world to live if you have money. That's why all the rich people and celebrities from Canada and everywhere else flock to the States. But people even renounce their US citizenships like Eduardo Saverin did, so it's obvious it's a shitty country to be a citizen of.
>>
>>9365401
I don't even know what /pol/ stands for, never been there. If I see an effay person, I will check her fit, make eye contact and continue listening to music. I think that is what normal people do.
>>9365383
I see lots of old men and women get on street cars by china town which is normal. I just don't see that much asian men. The only one I saw yesterday by scarborough was a fuccboi with this joggers with 3 horizontal stripes on the left leg and red october yeezys that were probably real since those daddy money idiots waste their money on crap like that.
>>
>>9365557
You should probably not be in Scarborough/not take the Bloor/Danforth line.
>>
>>9365557
Why were you even in Scarborough?
>>
>>9365564
>>9365560
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC is filled the the brim with hot low-20somethings. The funny part is that all of the dudes are scrawny/pudgy workwear Mac DeMarco wannabes.
>>
What's the most effay subway station in Toronto?
>>
>>9365564
Went there to remind a chick of a friend of mine. She once was a true love of his.
>>
>>9365374

kek rexy i wanna meet u

are you in TO year round?
>>
>>9365653
Yeah, unless I'm travelling somewhere with my family. IDK where I'm going to uni next year, but I really hope I get accepted to somewhere in Toronto.
I applied to Utsg, Utsc, York, and Ryerson. My guidance counsellor also got me to apply to a bunch of really shitty schools in the middle of nowhere like Guelph and Mcmaster because he said they're more realistic (his words) choices given my shitty 80 average.
Well I guess I just have to un-fuck my marks somehow this semester and I'm good :D
>>
>>9365557
>since those daddy money idiots waste their money on crap like that.
are you a self-hating minority or what? because you give very insecure vibes

>>9365612
Probably Bessarion because I know edgy teens like you like to stay away from popular things. If it ever starts getting popular, you can move into some other empty station like the ones in Scarborough lol.
>>
>all this talk about toronto
>no mention of montreal, which is 10x more effay than toronto.

okay then
>>
>>9365610
This
They are either Mac DeMarco wannabes or dress in the /fa/ uniform. The average level of attractiveness is very high though
>tfw don't live in Williamsburg
>>
>>9365612
St Andrew
>>
>>9365707

>montreal
>effay

Medium kek
>>
Not Tallahassee, Florida. I can tell you that from personal experience.
>>
>>9365354
I think Barcelona since the two chicks from Barcelona I met were both really /fa/.
>>
>>9365383
Canada is a magnet for filipinos
>>
i live on queen/shaw and yea i agree (a lot of ppl look like idiots too tho- so many tryhards wearing like black lipstick/grimes inspired shit at 1pm on a tues to a coffee shop..like who does that??)

i feel like this only applies to dt toronto..go past yonge/eg and it gets p boring

also there are WAY WAY more attractive females than males- confirmed by dudes who moved here..guys who are hot, dress well and have a good job p much have their pick of whoever they want

also is it just me or are toronto guys thirsty for blonde chicks? there;s no way im imagining this..every hot guy (esp a brunette) is usually with/chasing after a blonde..even if its a obv fake bottle/bleach blonde she gets put on a pedestal..even if her facial features are meh, if she's blonde it becomes her "defining" thing..idk i havent noticed this in other cities and more blonde guys approach me than brunettes now...maybe its a want what you cant have thing..
heh sorry for rant
>>
>>9365683

>80 average

youll probably get into ryerson or york.

should have applied to some shitty quebecois uni like concordia

>based ubc
>>
>>9365612
ossington
>>
>>9365683
oh God dont go to York trust me (at my last semester there and choosing york was the worst decision of my life..well my parents but yeah shouldnt have listened to them)
>>
on the other hand im realizing vancouver is pretty un /fa/. mostly just americana/workwear or fjallraven parkas and blundstones. rich asians are decked out though.
>>
>>9366294
you let your parents dictate what school you go to?
>>
>>9366309

lol if you were canadian youd know how shit york is as a school, even location wise its ghetto as fucc
>>
>>9366329
i went to school in the California university system

so i can't really say anything negative about any school ever.

ghetto schools like UCLA and UCSD were in the same system

my degrees are only valuable because they have the t100 terminator's autograph on them :p
>>
Chicago is p fa
>>
>>9365489
Jealous American't detected
>>
>>9366455
i am an idiot and own a total of a dozen firearms (.22lr plinkers included)

in canada im sure there is some sort of sanity test or firearms safety course that i would fail

i have access to cheap labor due to proximity to mexico and am incredibly lazy.

i live on mcdonalds

there is no way i would last a day in canada.
probably vote me out of citizenship or something
>>
>>9366442
lol no it's not

buncha frumpy shithead chicks from the middle of nowhere in the midwest move to "da big city" to dress like altfags and be poor and cold
>>
>>9365683
Can you eat with a fork?
>>
Seoul, Paris
>>
>>9366496
Laughinggirls.jpeg
>>
melbourne, australia
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.