[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fa/ what's the best site for fitness clothes that don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: gym-fitness-clothes-3-1024x1024.jpg (118KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gym-fitness-clothes-3-1024x1024.jpg
118KB, 1024x1024px
Hey /fa/ what's the best site for fitness clothes that don't cost too much?
>>
walmart
>>
gyakosou
>>
>>9352399
>>9352400
take your pick op
>>
>>9352397
If you want something really accessible on the web, try Old Navy's activewear, although you can find pretty decent deals on standard sports brands at stores like TJ/K Maxx/Winners/Marshalls. Get a few things to start with, wash them by hand and tumble dry them, and as you get more comfortable with exercising you'll probably want a wider variety of things.
>>
You're a broke ass nigga
>>
>>9352397
Any reason he has a hole in his head on the left?
>>
>>9352531
someone with poor ps skills did not compensate for light glare when cutting him from background
>>9352397
>fitness clothes
gotta be specific, what type? if jogging like pic related just wear any beatup shirt and $10 shorts from target
>>
sportsdirect.com
some awesome stuff that's hard to find in the US
pretty cheap... intl shipping's not too bad either
>>
>>9352473
fucking lol holy shit that is fucking lollll
>>
TJ maxx is the best dude. that shit is like a year old but tags on it and super cheap
>>
get workout shirts from a thift shop.
There is always a ton of old volleyball, soccer, whatever shirts. Your going to destroy them anyway so who cares.

I would not suggest thifted workout shorts.
Shorts are activity specific so research whatever your doing and invest.
>>
>>9352397
K-Mart has some decent stuff. Seriously.
They have a Nike Dri knit rip off for $15, black nylon shorts $10 at a great length, black, no logo compression leggings for $15. You can get a clean nice gym outfit there for much less than anywhere else I've seen. I prefer to no-logo look, myself.
>>
>>9353709
>>9352522
>>9352399
dis. all my shorts are from walmart (russel) or marshalls (mondetta). shirts i just wear any old thing.

you'll probably also want to get some pants to wear over the shorts during transit to the gym. I usually wear my off duty pants from splendid
>>
Anyone know where I can get leggings or any type of yoga wear for a good price? Am a dude btw
>>
>>9353603
this
dirt cheap, sometimes i really wonder how the fuck they can sell stuff this cheap
>>
>>9356800
>Anyone know where I can get leggings or any type of yoga wear for a good price? Am a dude btw

http://www.firsttothefinish.com/ItemMatrix.asp?Cc=fw_team_bottom&GroupCode=20540&eq=fw_20540&MatrixType=1

These are the Hind track tights that you used to be able to find in stores back in the 80s and 90s. Nylon/spandex and near bomb-proof. They look good underneath shorts or by themselves.

Otherwise, Marshalls usually has men's running leggings cheap. You have to search amongst the other men's active wear and be lucky.
>>
>>9356859
Made in China
You'd be surprised how much a pair of shorts or a sports tee costs

Maybe $0.50 to produce
$2 to import in bulk
$30 after Winners/Marshalls sticks a Nike check mark on it
>>
>>9358398
Or you can just get on ALibaba and get it straight from the manufacturer..that's what I did anyway. You can also get them to print on your own design if you want or just go for that UA, Nike check on them.

Also if that isn't an option Academy:Sports/Outdoors has their own brand which is basically them doing what I said above and putting BCG on the clothes. A compression shirt from BCG is 10$ compared to 24$ from Nike/UA.
>>
Ross
>>
>>9360943
i wasn't asking for your favorite rapper
>>
>>9363182
M. C. PeePants?
>>
>>9365443
When you NEED something that's something only an adult can handle
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.