[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the LA techno underground scene right now is all about BLACK.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

So the LA techno underground scene right now is all about BLACK. Black black black black. Black punk leather with some strappey goth bits and boots, mixed with a hint of that heavy drapey ninja goth shit.

Where can I buy this kind of stuff online? What is the style even called?
>>
it's called basic bitch, because all black is basic bitch now

can't wait for this trend to end
>>
>>9346457

Eh I like it. It fits for what Techno is these days. Dark mechanical and brooding.
>>
File: 1390455819860.jpg (35KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1390455819860.jpg
35KB, 450x444px
>>9346457
>wearing black
>a trend
>>
Im just happy that "Nu Rave" is dead.
>>
>>9346475
name another time in the last decade where it was completely normal for every single person at your local starbucks to wear all black
>>
>>9346457
only fuccbois are saying this or even a little bit worried about it
monochrome clothing is more popular now that it was in the past, but if you aren't a malltier fuccboi you shouldn't be worried about 'plebs' hopping onto anything. they shouldnt be able to look like you by buying shit at topman

you're sounding like a trendhopper to be honest, if it's 'basic bitch' now then why wasn't it in the past? if you legitimately never liked monochrome clothing then fine, but if you're only starting to dislike it now that it's more popular then you're the definition of a hypebeast. feeling less like a snowflake now?
>>
>>9346486
It was dead in like 2008 m8.
>>
>>9346499
i have to agree; if you're worried that basic bitches are styling on you now, that's your problem
>>
>>9346452

you sound like you're 40+
>>
File: 1420169450222.jpg (112KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1420169450222.jpg
112KB, 1000x667px
So you all just gonna be bitches, or can you actually link any webstores?
>>
>>9346527
rickowens.eu
>>
Yea I know Rick Owns. Black Asteroid in the OP Pic always pushes Rick. Too bad he's an actual designer and everything costs a gorrilion dollars.
>>
the gap, h&m, etc.
>>
balck is modest and arrogant at the same time -yoshi yamamato
>>
File: 1419484115473.jpg (265KB, 955x951px) Image search: [Google]
1419484115473.jpg
265KB, 955x951px
>>9346571

I hate you.
>>
>>9346452
>LA underground
>techno

sorry hombre, you can't into techno
>>
>>9346546

well the thing with black is if you don't put some serious or at least close to serious money down it's not gunna work

there is a very thin line between looking like a burglar/emo and looking like a chic eccentric goofninja

it's all in the texture

and if you don't put the money down you'll look like a loser that can't into colors rather than someone who is "above" colors.
anyway if you 're looking for cheap shit you can find black stuff ANYWHERE you melon

gap, zara, h&m, banana republic, nordstrom, etc etc etc
>>
>>9346452

>LA Techno
>Wes Eisold

Yeah, no.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.