[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only wear light gray t-shirts, zip sweatshirts and blue jeans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: alpha++.png (93KB, 454x758px) Image search: [Google]
alpha++.png
93KB, 454x758px
I only wear light gray t-shirts, zip sweatshirts and blue jeans.

I am afraid to wear anything else.
What can I wear that is modest and also better looking.
I am a 20 year old guy.
pic unrelated.
>>
>>9346309
Get rid of that alpha beta shit, this isn't pua forum
>>
>>9346309

You can stick to your palette and try new styles or stick to those styles and try new colors. That's the easiest way to stretch and do something very overtly new without feeling like you're starting from scratch.
>>
>>9346309
Also are you looking for casual clothing (stuff you can wear out with friends etc) or some sort of business casual for an office job etc.?

What do the people you're surrounded by usually wear? Let me know and I can recommend some colors and brands and stuff
>>
>>9346312

Said like a true beta.
>>
>>9346312
Pic unrelated!!
Btw this is a legit ranking of cities that I didn't make up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city

>>9346316
I am currently a student, so I don't need any business casual stuff right now. I just notice that my friends wear some button shirts, which I like, but I don't really know how to wear button shirts without looking formal. I don't know the brands. I am skinny and 6'1'' white if that helps.

I want to have some business casual stuff for times when that dress code is appropriate. I have one blue button shirt right now and some kacky pants and that is it. I don't even own any dress shoes.

I am transferring to a more preppy school located in NY next fall though and am afraid to wear just T-shirts there. Living in norcal my whole life has left me unable to dress formally without over doing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x417px
>>9346314
>You can stick to your palette and try new styles
>or stick to those styles and try new colors
>>
File: image.jpg (195KB, 641x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195KB, 641x1200px
>>9346340
Is this the type of clothing you'd be interested in?
>>
>>9346342
>using memes as a response
Are you actually 12 years old?
>>
>>9346340

As a young adult, you might not want to invest too heavily in dressier clothing as you might still be growing, but buttoned shirts are fine and you can easily find sport shirts in a variety of casual fabrics like denim, chambray, and oxford cloth that you can use as a casual shirt and then do up just a bit with a fitted knit or jacket.

It seems like you don't have much to go on, so a good first step would be to just go out and start handling clothes, especially stuff that you haven't really given much consideration to wearing in the past. Try on different fits, different fabrics, and get a sense of what you like, what feels comfortable, and what you think is interesting, but might not be quite sure how to execute.

A good pair of leather derbies or oxfords will be about as much as you need, so just grab some either on a budget, at a discount retailer, or online at a sale since you won't have a TON of use for them right now. Get something clean, simple, and avoid trying to get something stylized since you don't really have much use for it anyway.

The hardest part is to leave your comfort zone, but it's good to remember that trying on is free and there is bound to be some trial and error as you navigate very new concepts.
>>
>>9346345
yeah sorta
>>9346352
Do people grow after 20?
>>
>>9346357

Sometimes. Puberty can extend into early 20's for some males.
>>
File: 24726587369.png (373KB, 607x801px) Image search: [Google]
24726587369.png
373KB, 607x801px
>>9346309
>light gray t-shirts, zip sweatshirts and blue jeans.
nothing wrong with this as long as it all fits well

I'm considering dropping most of my designer shit and pretty much just dressing like this with some white CPs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.