[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on A.P.C.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 448x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 448x393px
So I've been hearing lately that A.P.C.'s quality is shit for their price? How does it compare to other designers with a similar/lower price range and which are better?
>>
Paying over $100 for non-selvedge denim is a rip
>>
I own a sweater that is pretty nice IMO... people criticize their wide arrange denim (which most are selvedge @above poster) but I've had a great experience with my first and only pair so far. (petite standards).
that being said, I've spent $300 on Japanese jeans, momotaros... and APC jeans def don't compare.

I think their prices in their jeans are justifiably cheap/reasonable.
>>
>>9194161
What are the major differences between Japanes denim vs APC in your experience?
>>
File: denim-x-alexanderwang.jpg (226KB, 600x703px) Image search: [Google]
denim-x-alexanderwang.jpg
226KB, 600x703px
looks like everyone's riding the "sex sells" campaign
>>
>>9194129
The jeans are okay, but more or less everything else by them is overpriced as hell.
>>
>>9194129
even worse than acne, if thats possible...
>>
I love APC. I've got a sweater, jacket, shirt, and an overshirt from them and they're all well cut and designed. All pretty basic though.

I'm lucky enough to be living here in Tokyo near the surplus store, so I can go and have a look at a bunch of stuff at about 50% off, sometimes more
>>
>>9194129
Their denim is astoundingly overpriced. I own a pair of April77 raws and they're infinitely better than my shitty A.P.C. at 1/3 of the price.
>>
I own a pair of washed black PS for quite some time now.

I like them a lot, quality-wise & design.
>>
File: WP_20141211_018.jpg (388KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141211_018.jpg
388KB, 916x1632px
<3 muh petit standards
>>
>>9195452
Imo the denim is decent and mostly it's the cut that people pay for, petit new standard is just really fucking nice design that's all.
>>
>>9195473
u own sick sweaters bruh
>>
>>9195473
dat dere sports direct mug
>>
>>9194129
shitty. Naked and Famous for the price

people pay for the fit, but the fit distorts after a month of wear because they stretch hard.

only like 12.3oz too?
>>
>>9197698
i don't understand why people buy shitty denim for their fit when tailors exist
>>
>>9199022
this sooo much!

I just look around the fabric, maybe color of stitching or shape of back pockets lead to my decision, but never fit.

Unless it's super baggy, I'll buy anything and have it tailored specific to my desired fit, shit I even go directly to my tailors house now.
>>
>>9199030
paying someone to fix your clothes kinda defeats the purpose of spending alot of money to buy clothes

why not just make your own and buy the garments instead
>>
>>9199036
defeats the purpose?

How so?
That's like saying paying a lot for a suit only to have to get it tailored made it a dumb purchase.

It isn't even that expensive.

Talking 30 bucks at most for a hem and taper.
Sure, I could find a brand that makes a cut that fits me great, but then I'm still limited to only the 6-12 options they have every season, of which only 3-4 are good.

Tailoring is not expensive, and should be something everyone on /fa/ has done aside from t shirts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.