[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Saint laurent chelsea boots $430 >Sold out >Faggots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (13KB, 387x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 387x490px
>Saint laurent chelsea boots $430
>Sold out
>Faggots asking 1k for them

So fucking mad holy shit.
>>
>>9159498
just buy bally

i had a cheap pair of kick around boots that looked liked that with a less aggresive heel and a nicer toe box
>>
>>9159506
How does chelsea sizing work? I'm 8.5 on clarks desert boots, but 9.5 on nikes, are chelseas more like desert boots?
>>
>$430
>Not wholecut

Why would you even think about it
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 300x200px
>>9159587
My husbando wears them
>>
>>9159521
Each last is different by each brand

I mean shit how do you expect me to answer that?
>>
You'll never beat resellers.
Trunks probably bought them all. Try him.
>>
>>9159592
>1d husbando
>not zayn
shiggery diggery do
>>
>>9159587
i don't even give a shit about heidi slim man but show me a wholecut boot with a more refined last shape that isn't slp
>>
>>9159638
RM Williams Kangaroo craftsman boot

Also much comfier
>>
>>9159645
you picked literally the most bulky and unrefined rmw last, nice try
>>
File: tanbark%20brown[1].jpg (23KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
tanbark%20brown[1].jpg
23KB, 626x417px
>>9159650
>bulky

Maybe compared to the SLP ones but you could cut paper with those they're so ridiculously slim
>>
>>9159655
you're comparing a working man's chisel toe town boot to a saint laurent paris almond toe chelsea boot. i live in adelaide, i'm very familiar with rmw lasts, craftsmans have a lot of charm but there's no denying that they're bulky and unrefined.
>>
>>9159659
>but there's no denying that they're bulky and unrefined.
compared to the other stuff RMW can make for sure

>>9159599
lol it was a fucking retarded question
still, here's something for the faggot:

>>9159521
chelseas fit kind of like a leather sock
these non-workboot types will fit very close to the foot, and the leather will stretch, but not in the toe box
keep that in mind
>>
>>9159498
poorfag
>>
>>9159687
>compared to the other stuff RMW can make for sure
agreed. turnouts look nice on smaller feet, especially if you can afford to size down on width and up on overall length, but they're they're so bulbous on my size 10G feet. generally I feel the best bet for most people is a nice made to order pair. low heel, narrow medium toe and seasonal leather of your choosing. all that aside craftsmans have been growing on me a lot, probably going to pick up a pair within the next few months.
>>
>>9159693
don't get me wrong I love the craftsman last (though it doesn't love me) and I have several pairs (that I now have to get rid of dammit), but if generally if you're going to compare an RMW's last with say, something from SLP or some of the other european fashion houses, whatever it has to the narrowmed/macquarie

i think there might be a sleeker, more narrow chisel toe somewhere in the catalog too, but I don't recall for sure

the turnout shape is more suited to my toes, but I prefer the chisel of the craftsman
not the comfort model, which really can look bulbous
it has to be the standard craftsman/blaxland - any one with the standard leather insole
they're not as puffy in the toe
same with the turnout really

compare a normal turnout or wentworth with the comfort version
toe puff really bulges out on the latter

however, if you get either model with the brass screwed soles (which can't be the comfort model regardless), because the sole is so thin, and there is no welt to jut out like the other models, they look kind of too rounded
not bulbous
but the uppers bulge over the very thin lip of the sole

want to order but the factory is closed till like february
>>
>>9159592
What a faggot

>>>/lgbt/
>>
Degeneracy is not /fa/
>>
File: b522bltop400.gif (13KB, 400x128px) Image search: [Google]
b522bltop400.gif
13KB, 400x128px
>>9159721
as far as i know the craftsman actually is the more narrow chisel toe last. i've been trying to decide whether to buy a pair of craftsmans off the rack or a made to order pair in brown suede, narrow medium toe, brass screwed soles, flat heel. i really hate that the narrow medium toe only appears in their catalog on mid/cuban heeled boots.
>>
>>9159592
We share the same husbando anon :)
>>
>>9159744
get the off the rack ones now, because as I said, the factory won't be taking new orders till well into next year

>brown suede
RM's suede is really nothing to write home about
not compared to many european brands
it's rough and not very nice IMO
i'm biased against suede though
darker colours look skanky and their care is more of a bother IMO.

>brass screwed soles
if you're not in oz I really would reconsider
can only be resoled here, and RM's leather soles are also nothing special

lol I had one of their boutique managers tell me how bad the quality of their leather soles have become compared to how they used to be (world wide problem, really - with few exceptions)
he was wearing brass screwed leather, nearly 25 years, no resole
the new ones with the same amount of wear? at least two resoles by now
at least that's what he said

and putting a topy on them is a travesty IMO
but if you want something that sleek, no other option, really

i hope they still have their semi-bespoke service that they had in the past, because I'd really like a pair in the a chisel toe but don't want to have to size up for proper fit (too long).

apparently they used to have a proper made to measure sort of deal
don't know how you do that without making custom lasts (which they don't do) but I'll find out i guess next time I go to the melb store
>>
>>9159498
I CANT FIND THESE PAIR ANYWHERE FOR UNDER $500 FUCKING RESELLERS PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK

Also why are all chelseas black on the YSL site, is that all they have? The only sizes left in most of them are just too fucking big (size 12)
>>
>that eternal feel when nobody makes a perfect chelsea/ankle boot other than YSL/SLP
honestly
fucking pathetic

WHY CAN'T OTHERS INTO SLEEK
>>
>>9160403
Just buy them from SLP then :/ what's the problem?
>>
>>9160438
They're expensive?
>mfw these trustfund kids can't think out of their bubble
>>
>>9159634
this
bitch got no taste in 1d
>>
>>9160474
They'd be $450 if it weren't for the fucking resellers FUUUUUCK
>>
why would you want girl shoes?
>>
>>9160577
*tipping intensifies*
>>
>>9159634
<33 love you
>>
>>9160347
>Also why are all chelseas black on the YSL site, is that all they have?

It could be that the other colorways are sold out. At any rate, black shoes can go with a lot of outfits.

Department stores, online boutiques, etc. may also have some sort of written agreement allowing them to have first dibs to sell certain pieces before SL can put them up for sale on their own site. Kind of like how online boutiques such as LVR, Sneakerboy, Barney's, etc. got to sell Qasa's before Y3 had them up on their own store.

I'm sure some/most SL boutiques have stuff to sell before it gets put up on their site to encourage foot traffic too.

It's just business, really.

>>9160403
>WHY CAN'T OTHERS INTO SLEEK
I couldn't agree more. I absolutely love the slim silhouette on SL shoes compared to what I've seen so far on my quest to find good looking shoes I can wear to work or a night out in town. Vibram/Topy the sole and we Gucci!
>>
nice boots, do they make mens as well?
>>
>>9161628

ebin
>>
>>9161628
Nice dress

Nice diaper

Nice fedora
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 640x640px
>>9161628
You wear dresses, faggot.
>>
>>9159592
>>9159634
>>9159789
faggots please leave now
>>
>>9161628
how tall are u?
>>
>>9162431

I can't believe he wore that dress out in public, lmao.
>>
>>9162431

hah
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 450x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 450x287px
>>9162431
Lol
>>
File: 1417167230191.jpg (17KB, 317x313px) Image search: [Google]
1417167230191.jpg
17KB, 317x313px
>>9159498
> mfw the only people hat wear these are manlets to appear taller
>>
>>9162460
tall enough that i dont need to wear heels

unlike all these kids samefagging
>>9161732
>>9161746
>>9162431
>>9162467
>>9162483
>>9162554
>>
>>9162554
Looks like trunks
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 640x307px
>>9162580
fucking manlet
>>
The heel looks shit.

For manlets.
>>
>>9163581
>not knowing about different heel types

back to your pleb payless sneakers faggot
>>
>>9162580
don't you have creepers?
>>
What's the height of the heel on these? The pair I'm looking at are 0.75 inch because I'm not insecure about my height. These have to be at least 1.25, maybe 1.5 in OPs photos.
>>
>>9162580
>all these kids
>all
>samefagging

Kill yourself you thick peanut headed cunt.
>>
>>9163640
MANLET STATUS: CONFIRMED.
>>
Post chelsea inspo
>>
>>9163904
MAD POORFAG STATUS: CONFIRMED.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 261x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 261x197px
>>9163885
>peanut headed

Kek
>>
w2c cheapo suede chelseas sub 80 USD?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.