[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_mvglbmClX61qzg45so1_1280.jpg (224KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvglbmClX61qzg45so1_1280.jpg
224KB, 1280x853px
Why?
>>
Because Mark Zuckerberg.
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 731x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 731x950px
>>9156713
because they're normal people who live normal lives and express themselves through their actions instead of their clothes
>>
>>9156722
Deciding what to adorn your body with is an action.
>>
>>9156722
>autism
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1024x1024px
>>9156734
>>9156756
why do you need to defend the people in the picture? do you wear uggs and yoga pants too?
>>
>>9156713
because the midwest
>>
>>9156774
He said wearing clothes and actions were different things.
I was just saying choosing what to where is an action.

How is that a defense of those girls? I wear yoga pants around the house and to the gym. Them shits comfy no lie.
>>
>>9156722

Except that's not true at all is it. I'm pretty sure girls like this put just as much time/thought/money into their outift as the average /fa/ user.
>>
I like how 2 years later people still feel like making threads about this.

just kidding, it's pretty annoying and none of you are in a position to critique other people's fits. You guys hardly grasp the concept of men's fashion and you try to tackle women's fashion??

#lmao
>>
Because girls can't think for themselves.
>>
>>9156793
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9156813
>/fa/ what socks do I buy?
>/fa/ should I cop this?
>/fa/ how should I cut my hair?
I didn't know /fa/ had so many girls
>>
>>9156833
>is smoking /fa/?
>is my posture /fa/?
>how can I make my gaze more /fa/?
>>
>>9156793
you're right actually. they're happy with what they wear, and we're (hopefully) happy with what we wear. it doesn't really matter in the end.

>>9156797
forever 21 is a lot, lot cheaper than what most of /fa/ wears, fyi
>>
>>9156844
>what underwear should i buy?
>should guys paint their nails?
>am i balding?
>>
>>9156774
>reading comprehension
>you
>>
>>9156813
>>>/b/
>>
>>9156713

i don't know if you guys caught this or not, but a lot of their clothes are similar.
>>
>>9156722
Normal people = ignorant of the affective/ideological potentials of clothing

You have a chance to embrace this awareness and savor it.
>>
>>9156808
>essentializing difference

An absolute kek
>>
>>9156797
rekt
>>
>>9156713
That guy with the cup always makes me laugh
>>
>>9156713
Because MURICA
>>
>>9157614
Hush
>>
File: deepdickn.jpg (1001KB, 1670x2325px) Image search: [Google]
deepdickn.jpg
1001KB, 1670x2325px
>>9157607
>implying the majority of people (especially women) want to stray from the herd and "change things"

>You have a chance to embrace this awareness and savor it.
Literally what?
>>
>>9156713

What's more depressing is how fat they're all becoming. I bet most of these girls were pretty hot before college, but a year or two of "partying" has already taken it's toll on tthem
>>
Same reason guys wear black nike skate shoes with cargo shorts and a cheap graphic tee or college holdie. Because they dont know how to dress so they copy everyone else.
>>
>>9158405
>Went to Wisconsin this year to visit family
>Every single guy wears cargo shorts and athletic shoes
>Get made fun of for wearing my beater shoes (Converse)
Why is wisconsin so autistic?
>>
>>9158418
No exposure to anything else.
>>
>>9158421
Reminder that presenting alternatives is a very kind things to do for others. We should all be opening new permissive spaces for those around us.
>>
>>9158418
can confirm, going to school in wisconsin. I hate it here, the only /fa/ people are asian
>>
2/10 WNB
>>
>>9158441
I'm going back this Christmas and they are gonna have a fucking hay day making fun of my black skinnies.
>>
>>9158418
>wearing converse
>criticizing anyone
Why are people who wear converse so autistic?
>>
>>9158606
I'm there with you. I have an undercoverism skirt/pant combo I wear often that creates a little glass box around my torso that everyone wants to look into, point, and talk loudly about. The zoo life of uncommon clothing. I think it's nothing of remark, but it seems to be quite the spectacle. I wear it because I know before I how lonely the repetition can feel for people who have any sort of minority taste.
>>
>>9158623
>wearing nice shoes as beater shoes
They are called beater shoes for a reason anon
>>
>>9158650
I think you mean beaner shoes
>>
>>9156713
jesus american teens are fat. so sad
>>
>>9156846
cheaper doesnt mean they dont obsess just as much if not more in the mirror and trying to look just like everyone else

i remember when i was a pleb and spent a long time trying to get clothes that didnt stick out or fit "weird"

these days with a style i like and clothes i love i can just throw anything on and feel good without worrying about conforming
>>
>>9156793
L O N D O N P L S B E I N L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

P
L
S

B
E

I
N

L
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9158626
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9158597
How do i into han solo-core?
>>
>>9160623
carbonite
>>
>>9158606
people make fun of black jeans? what sort of poor shithole do you live in?
>>
Are you all fucking retarded?
They're horse riding, that's why they're all wearing leather boots and yoga pants.
>>
>>9161066
underrated pozt
>>
because they don't care.

all you guys take the fucking cloth you put on your back way too seriously
>>
>>9156713
Is the aspect ratio off or do all these girls have tree trunks for legs?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.