[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Why?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
Why?
>>
Because Mark Zuckerberg.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 731x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 731x950
>>9156713
because they're normal people who live normal lives and express themselves through their actions instead of their clothes
>>
>>9156722
Deciding what to adorn your body with is an action.
>>
>>9156722
>autism
>>
File: image.jpg (385 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
385 KB, 1024x1024
>>9156734
>>9156756
why do you need to defend the people in the picture? do you wear uggs and yoga pants too?
>>
>>9156713
because the midwest
>>
>>9156774
He said wearing clothes and actions were different things.
I was just saying choosing what to where is an action.

How is that a defense of those girls? I wear yoga pants around the house and to the gym. Them shits comfy no lie.
>>
>>9156722

Except that's not true at all is it. I'm pretty sure girls like this put just as much time/thought/money into their outift as the average /fa/ user.
>>
I like how 2 years later people still feel like making threads about this.

just kidding, it's pretty annoying and none of you are in a position to critique other people's fits. You guys hardly grasp the concept of men's fashion and you try to tackle women's fashion??

#lmao
>>
Because girls can't think for themselves.
>>
>>9156793
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9156813
>/fa/ what socks do I buy?
>/fa/ should I cop this?
>/fa/ how should I cut my hair?
I didn't know /fa/ had so many girls
>>
>>9156833
>is smoking /fa/?
>is my posture /fa/?
>how can I make my gaze more /fa/?
>>
>>9156793
you're right actually. they're happy with what they wear, and we're (hopefully) happy with what we wear. it doesn't really matter in the end.

>>9156797
forever 21 is a lot, lot cheaper than what most of /fa/ wears, fyi
>>
>>9156844
>what underwear should i buy?
>should guys paint their nails?
>am i balding?
>>
>>9156774
>reading comprehension
>you
>>
>>9156813
>>>/b/
>>
>>9156713

i don't know if you guys caught this or not, but a lot of their clothes are similar.
>>
>>9156722
Normal people = ignorant of the affective/ideological potentials of clothing

You have a chance to embrace this awareness and savor it.
>>
>>9156808
>essentializing difference

An absolute kek
>>
>>9156797
rekt
>>
>>9156713
That guy with the cup always makes me laugh
>>
>>9156713
Because MURICA
>>
>>9157614
Hush
>>
File: deepdickn.jpg (1001 KB, 1670x2325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deepdickn.jpg
1001 KB, 1670x2325
>>9157607
>implying the majority of people (especially women) want to stray from the herd and "change things"

>You have a chance to embrace this awareness and savor it.
Literally what?
>>
>>9156713

What's more depressing is how fat they're all becoming. I bet most of these girls were pretty hot before college, but a year or two of "partying" has already taken it's toll on tthem
>>
Same reason guys wear black nike skate shoes with cargo shorts and a cheap graphic tee or college holdie. Because they dont know how to dress so they copy everyone else.
>>
>>9158405
>Went to Wisconsin this year to visit family
>Every single guy wears cargo shorts and athletic shoes
>Get made fun of for wearing my beater shoes (Converse)
Why is wisconsin so autistic?
>>
>>9158418
No exposure to anything else.
>>
>>9158421
Reminder that presenting alternatives is a very kind things to do for others. We should all be opening new permissive spaces for those around us.
>>
>>9158418
can confirm, going to school in wisconsin. I hate it here, the only /fa/ people are asian
>>
2/10 WNB
>>
>>9158441
I'm going back this Christmas and they are gonna have a fucking hay day making fun of my black skinnies.
>>
>>9158418
>wearing converse
>criticizing anyone
Why are people who wear converse so autistic?
>>
>>9158606
I'm there with you. I have an undercoverism skirt/pant combo I wear often that creates a little glass box around my torso that everyone wants to look into, point, and talk loudly about. The zoo life of uncommon clothing. I think it's nothing of remark, but it seems to be quite the spectacle. I wear it because I know before I how lonely the repetition can feel for people who have any sort of minority taste.
>>
>>9158623
>wearing nice shoes as beater shoes
They are called beater shoes for a reason anon
>>
>>9158650
I think you mean beaner shoes
>>
>>9156713
jesus american teens are fat. so sad
>>
>>9156846
cheaper doesnt mean they dont obsess just as much if not more in the mirror and trying to look just like everyone else

i remember when i was a pleb and spent a long time trying to get clothes that didnt stick out or fit "weird"

these days with a style i like and clothes i love i can just throw anything on and feel good without worrying about conforming
>>
>>9156793
L O N D O N P L S B E I N L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

P
L
S

B
E

I
N

L
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9158626
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>9158597
How do i into han solo-core?
>>
>>9160623
carbonite
>>
>>9158606
people make fun of black jeans? what sort of poor shithole do you live in?
>>
Are you all fucking retarded?
They're horse riding, that's why they're all wearing leather boots and yoga pants.
>>
>>9161066
underrated pozt
>>
because they don't care.

all you guys take the fucking cloth you put on your back way too seriously
>>
>>9156713
Is the aspect ratio off or do all these girls have tree trunks for legs?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 24303

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.