[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

Started a similar thread on /fit/, maybe it's better suited in here.

What can you wear when you've got a bit of mass? nothing fits great, most pants dont fit until they are too big, most shirts look ridiculous
>>
Go to mfa. Not here fuccoboi
>>
I have been looking around here after seeing the /fit/ clothing threads. It seems you need only dress in all black, at least one layer, and a pair of white shoes to be /fa/.

At best, it is boring. At worst, some of these goth-street-ninja-warrior uniforms are just embarrassing.

MFA on Reddit probably is better for learning to be more fashionable.
>>
>>9147738
fuck yourself.
>>
you can't be /fit/ and /fa/ at the same time fuccboi
>>
just don't ever wear douchey low cut v-neck shirts like the OP
>>
>>9148542
u wot

You realize skinny is out, right? Sexy is way better anyway.
>>
File: 1314481091459.jpg (105KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
1314481091459.jpg
105KB, 400x306px
you can wear whatever the fuck you want when you're /fit/, OP. When you're aesthetic, you can wear even the simplest fit of a t-shirt and jeans, and still have people hollering at you, as shown in that video of a male model walking in nyc for 10 hours. Hell, you can wear neckbeardcore shit, a t-shirt with moe anime shit on it, and still look good.

As for jeans, the trick is to get some that fit around your thighs, and take them to a tailor to fit around the rest of your legs. I recall seeing a post of a /fit/ guy with thick quads, and he wore Unbranded tapered jeans, to demonstrate big thighs doesn't mean no jeans fit. Look into those, try them on, or something.

I mean, there's just no set of dress that caters to /fit/ people, because it's still the principles. Only difference is you use a tailor more often than others.
>>
>>9148600
What is sportswear?
>>
>>9147787
lol
mfa teaches you to how dress like a 40 year old
>>
>>9148610
>nope, /fa/ never did that
>/fa/ never advocated "dadcore"
This board was all about that shit, until reddit caught wind and started teaching the same thing. Quit acting like dressing like a well adjusted adult is somehow a bad thing.
>>
Yes you can can be fit and effay but most of the people here are not fit at all so there isn't much posted here about it.

just wear nice fitting shirts that show your muscle but aren't too tight.
my legs aren't big so I cant really help out with pants but dont wear skinny. try straight or slim fit pants.
If your body is anything like OPs image then it doesn't really matter what you wear as long as its slim fitting
>>
>>9148637
Dressing like a well adjusted adult is just fine.
reddit teaches you how to do that poorly.
>boat shoes
>patterned shirts
>blazer with jeans
>matching colors opposite each other on the color wheel
>"boots!,""boots!,""boots!,"
List can go on
>>
Just stick to basics.
take this comparison.

____
This is how /fit/ wants you to wear, because; ¨fashion is for queers¨ ¨spending that much on clothes¨
> Vans $60
> faded Lv's 505 &90
> Official meme tshirt $20
> snapback $60

Spending the same you can look better
__
>nike flyknits $80
>tailored slim black denim $80
>AA plain crewneck tee $17
>A nice looking undercut $0

Just stick to a nice silhouette and a well adjusted color pallet.
>>
File: -1.jpg (95KB, 415x623px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
95KB, 415x623px
>>9147706
I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it again:

IF YOU'RE /FIT/, GO RYANGOSLING-CORE

- plain t-shirts (blue, olive, grey,white)
- blue jeans (indigo/darker shades)
- brown/black boots (moc-toe, iron rangers)
>>
>>9148859
i'm tempted to get /fit/ just so I can pull this look off, it's masculine as fuck
>>
>>9147706
We get these threads on a weekly basis, so don't worry if anons here are curt with you. It's just a bit annoying seeing it over and over. I'll try summarize:

It's hard to be both fit and fa. If you're big, it's damn near impossible. However, if you're fit, presumably you've already come to terms that your sacrificing one aesthetic for the one that interests you the most i.e. being fit. So you'd do well to come to terms with that asap and move on.

Some anons have already said it in a cunty way, but tbh it's a fair point: go to MFA. No, they generally don't have any idea what they're talking about (you can tell because they're still following the advice of fucking infographics), but that's perfect because you don't want to be fashionable; you want to look good. MFA has a decent number of fit guys on there, so they'll be able to help you find something to compliment your physique to some extent. Just for god's sake, don't post it here or you will get coated in shitposting.

Or if you cbf with all that and want to get laid, just go douchecore. Short sleeve shirts with vibrant patterns, Levis 511s or 513s, plain v-necks and sneakers or desert boots. You won't look good, but you will be covered in sluts
>>
>>9147706

Yes, follow this tips:

-Dont wear anything tight like the one in op's. pic, you'll look like a douchbag.

-Wear something loose on the chest area but tight in the arms (around your bicep and tricep) like >>9148859

-Dont be too muscular, anything a little above op's pic is douchy
>>
>>9148934
>It's hard to be both fit and fa. If you're big, it's damn near impossible.

Op isn't asking how a fat powerlifter can be /fa/. And op's pic is skellington mode by /fit/ standards because /fit/ only cares about deadlift and squat.

Try going to the gym some time, it might do you good.
>>
File: goose.jpg (71KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
goose.jpg
71KB, 396x594px
>>9148859
why's he so perfect bros?
>>
>>9148859

w2c bag
>>
>>9148869
protip: most guys like twik looks and not bears
>>
>>9148869
Same but I'm too lazy

it's easier being a skeleton
>>
>>9147787
>at least one layer

Well, you got us there. You need to wear clothes. Seriously though, most of the same rules apply and you're just gonna have to befriend a tailor or learn to sew to deal with the fitting issues. If it helps, I buy jeans for my quads then get everything else brought in to match the fit.

Other than that, just learn about colours and silhouettes and use your imagination.
>>
>>9147738
dank meme.
>>
File: nOtUsEr.png (21KB, 620x239px) Image search: [Google]
nOtUsEr.png
21KB, 620x239px
>>9152557
>>
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>9147706
/fit/ here (OWL, cycling, ashtanga)... i dress techwear
>>
>>9152557
bro i seriously fucking hate you. I'm going to have to instal that stupid 4chan program that lets me filter trips.

dont get me wrong I know you're just trying to make niggas cringe with your anti-humor but you are just such a lameass for browsing this board ALL FUCKING DAY trying to create some stupid ironic persona over the internet

fuck you
>>
>>9152612

>>9152584
>>9152584
>>9152584
>>
>>9152628

>>9152584
>>9152584
>>9152584
>>
>>9147706
Lot's of designers make fashion for /fit/ models, Dolce&Gabbana being the most famous.

But note that there is a difference between David-Ghandy-/fit/ and roid-manlet-/fit/, if you're the latter, you will be un-/fa/ no matter how hard you try.
>>
File: 1417058409956.png (973KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
1417058409956.png
973KB, 1280x528px
>>9147706
human bean core
>>
>>9147706
You need to understand that /fit/ is an aesthetic. By being muscular, you are already limiting the fashion choices available to you. People saying that /fit/ can't be /fa/ are fucking retards. Go Rick Owens if you like the aesthetic and can afford it. Being /fit/ should be required for being a goof ninja, but sadly idiots here tend to forget that Rick is himself, and that most of his models are, /fit/.

If you don't really care about fashion and just want to look good, go for Henleys, buy whatever jeans and take them to a tailor, brown/subdued boots you already see ITT. Fit your hair to your face. Go for classical, unaggressive styles.

If you want to be effay, you are pretty much fucked because this board revolves around skinny, uninspired internet trends. You won't meet the standards.

If you want to be fashionable and don't like or can't afford Rick Dick, you're going to have to look around and develop a sense of taste. What inspires you? What aesthetics do you like? What body proportions are you interested in emphasizing? Does a specific color pallet do something for you? These are questions you are going to have to answer yourself, and they are the easiest part. The hardest and most time consuming part is going through website after website, design after design, brand after brand and finding that aesthetic somewhere that you can purchase or otherwise make tangible.

Its a long and difficult journey and you will fail multiple times along the way, more than likely wasting money you wish you hadn't. But that is the difficulty of developing a sense of taste and bringing a vision into reality.

And for Christ's sake, don't expect other people to like what you like. This board, and this thread in particular, is a perfect example of closed-minded people giving close-minded opinions.
>>
>>9147706
You really have to be confident with your sexuality and wear some stuff that may have gay guys making advances on you. From what I learn, most guys will hate on almost any other guy with style and call them a fag. But who gives a fuck what they think if you're /fit/ and /fa/ and have all the bitches 'mirin.
>>
>>9152876
i heartily agree

if you need to diss somebody's clothing choice to make yourself feel less insecure, you should reevaluate your life
>>
Go sportswear/activewear that is more on the casual side than the gymwear side. Nike NSW or White Label, Adidas Y-3, Techwear stuff (Isaora, Nau, Dead bird), lots of options these days. 2012 heritage core is dead, uncomfortable, requires slim thighs and tight jeans that most truely /fit/ people can't wear, and it looks dated now.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.