[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

University Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 22

File: OhioState_Logo.jpg (374KB, 1350x1307px) Image search: [Google]
OhioState_Logo.jpg
374KB, 1350x1307px
>Where do you go?
>How do people dress?
>How /fa/ is your school?
>>
>>9142663
Blarg
>>
File: U of I Urbana Champaign.png (13KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
U of I Urbana Champaign.png
13KB, 256x256px
> University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign
> white people dress badly, guys wear bright orange fratty shit, girls wear whatever is on sale at UO (closest store to campus). Only the fobs dress ok
> not /fa/, shitsuburbankid/10

also in general shittown/10

this is my second college (grad school). Went to CMU before and surprisingly, people dressed a lot better there. RIP me
>>
Trinity College Dublin.
Depending which side youre on;
arts sides = hipsters + tryhards+ tumblr
other side = i dont care what im wearing
Its not the worst
>>
File: Harvard_Wreath_Logo_1.svg.png (327KB, 1051x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Harvard_Wreath_Logo_1.svg.png
327KB, 1051x1024px
>Harvard
>As you'd expect them to, disgusting frat style with colors that do not match -- baby blue button ups tucked into disgustingly short salmon shorts and ugly ass boat shoes, as they plan who to rape next
>No, just no
>>
>>9142683
Proof
>>
>>9142683
The people who dress there may not be fa but how is the school itself not fa
>>
File: 130307100559_georgia-tech.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
130307100559_georgia-tech.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>im
>fuggen
>plying
>>
>>9142698
MIT is more /fa/
>>
File: riceseal.jpg (378KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
riceseal.jpg
378KB, 1500x1500px
>Where do you go?
Rice University
>How do people dress?
From what I've seen at other schools, people here dress a bit better. Koreans, japanese are usually best dressed and Chinese are usually worst dressed. Engineering students dress the worst which isn't a surprise. Everyone else just dresses normally, nothing bad nothing good.
4.5 on a 10 point scale. All the koreans are carrying the team on their backs though.
>>
>>9142976
yo what year?
>>
File: NYU_Campus.jpg (136KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
NYU_Campus.jpg
136KB, 600x350px
>>9142663
>NYU
>Almost everyone dresses really well. Tons of different styles (preppy, hipstery, etc)
>From what I've seen on fb with my friends at the other schools, we're bretty /fa/
>>
Virginia tech
Pretty shitty most of the time
Not at all.
>>
>>9142673
>Went to CMU
central michigan?
>>
File: k.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
saw a guy in MMM gats once, that's about it
>>
File: UofT_Logo.svg.png (97KB, 1280x598px) Image search: [Google]
UofT_Logo.svg.png
97KB, 1280x598px
>>9142663
People try at least
>>
File: um_seal.gif (143KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
um_seal.gif
143KB, 746x718px
I go to Umich.

People dress poorly. Sometimes the hipsters dress ok.

My school is not /fa/ in the slightest. Probably more /fa/ than OSU though.
>>
>>9143456
Couldn't resist bashing on OSU, could you?
>>
>>9143184
reveal yourself.... at d2 please
>>
>>9143463
Gotta make up for the mess that's about to happen tomorrow
>>
File: KU-2.5.jpg (75KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
KU-2.5.jpg
75KB, 750x530px
There's a handful of actually well-dressed people and a good amount of tumblrcore fits.

A few of the asians dress really well.
>>
Anybody from /fa/ go to any ~progressive~ Unis in the states? I tried two years at a standard bearer of the term "liberal arts college" and one year at a state Uni and just got demolished (mentally and spiritually so, my academics stood at a 3.9 through a double major). I'm dropped out for a year to pick myself back up, but I'm honestly just a mess and disgustingly fragile. Looking for a new place to go to next fall. Any suggestions for small, kiss-me-on-the-cheek colleges?
>>
File: huskies01.jpg (19KB, 469x452px) Image search: [Google]
huskies01.jpg
19KB, 469x452px
>University of Washington
>Lot of asians
>Asian uniform consists of New Balances, shitty joggers/jeans and a sweater with an ocbd underneath.
>Others mostly wear baggy jeans and a Northface/Patagonia jacket.
>see a lot of MFAcore, CDBs, Peacoats, boat shoes, scarfs, overdressed shit tier clothes
>the most /fa/ thing I've seen was someone wearing CPs
>>
>>9143482
KU here as well. How's it going?
>>
File: primarylogo.png (6KB, 800x250px) Image search: [Google]
primarylogo.png
6KB, 800x250px
>Chinese international students dress very plainly and are clearly international students
>Indian international students tend to dress well
>a lot of of boat shoes if you're in a frat
>a lot of of Rainbows
>a lot of tech t shirts
>>
>>9143546
Pretty good, made some decent black friday cops. Heading back to LFK on Sunday. Good to know there's some other /fa/ggots on campus.
>>
>>9143562
Indians dressing well while the Chinese dress like shit? Huh. Usually it's the other way around.
>>
File: fsd.jpg (523KB, 1136x1166px) Image search: [Google]
fsd.jpg
523KB, 1136x1166px
anyone else? sactown?
>>
George Mason. A shit load of azn fuccbois & dadcore fgts
>>
>>9143468
My fits are generally shit too, but holy fuck the amount of "I'm trying to be preppy" fits is horrid.
>navy boat shoes w/socks
>sweats
>pastel shirt
Girls are pretty lame too, seen a few asian girls wearing active/techwear type shit.
Gets my dick hard.
>>
>>9143518
Was I the one wearing CPs?

Also hella people are techwear/outdoors-core
>>
>>9143148
I go to nyu also. I swear tho every international girl has a tacky LV bag...
>>
>>9143716
I haven't seen much techwear but I see a lot of outdoorsy/REI level shit. Are the ones you see well put together fits or no?
>>
File: QUT-Logo1[1].jpg (83KB, 880x622px) Image search: [Google]
QUT-Logo1[1].jpg
83KB, 880x622px
Anyone? I am not /fa/ at all
>>
>>9143563
I need to know this now. Are you that skinny, twinky gay guy that dresses fabulously on campus? I mean, he doesn't dress like a fairy, but he leans towards dark drapey clothes often. I've also seen him wear shortyshorts with boots. He also has fabulous hair.

There was this one time when I went to the bathroom in Watson library, at the urinal, and he was there too and took a peek at my penis and said "mmm nice".

Please tell me, are you that guy?
>>
>>9143755
No.

I like that bathroom because of the full-length mirror, though.
>>
>>9143731
yeah
>>
>>9142683
Princetonfag here. Nice to see some Ivy ITT.

Lots of prep. Lots of autismcore. Lots of normals with no style. And then the few people who are into /fa/ tier shit.

It really does take all kinds.
>>
>>9143767
What's your favorite cafe in Lawrence? Mine's Signs of Life.

You may find me there, behind a laptop, with a shit eating grin on my face. I have a perpetual shit-eating grin.

If you ever see a person with a shit eating grin, a sparkle in his eyes, and nice looking clothes it's going to be me.
>>
>>9143456
UMichfag here as well and this is about right. The Asian chicks actually do alright in general, though I have seen some truly terrible fits. Get ready for the season of black leggings, Canada Goose parkas, and Hunter boots as soon as all the sorority sisters get back from Thanksgiving.
>>
>>9143666
Haven't gone, but I am here in Sac. How are the rates there? I went to Reno (yeah, it sucks) just because of how bad they made out Sac State to be on the news - mostly cost and too many students or some shit like that so one would never graduate on time.
>>
>>9143678
Never thought I'd see the day that I see someone else from Mason in one of these threads
>>
File: 200px-UF_Vertical_Signature.svg.png (10KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
200px-UF_Vertical_Signature.svg.png
10KB, 200x199px
>University of Florida
>Like autists, cargos everywhere, or frat douches
>3/10
>>
>>9143780

>Lawrencefags in my /fa/

Man this shit only happens when I'm drunk...

sup LFK?
>>
PSUfag here

>Gigantic fashionable Asian population
>frat bros are rampant
>sorority girls are worse
>everyone else surprisingly looking good as a whole.

we do have our potatoes but its very far from WWE T-shirts and jean shorts.
>>
>>9142663
>Northern Virginia community college

>rich Arab fuccbois, swagfags, old people, and people who just don't give a fuck. Sometimes I see some people dressed decent though.

>nope
>>
Marquette University

All girls wear parkas and hunter boots or riding boots

Guys range from mostly normal to good. I'm somewhere in between. I really don't try much at all though by /fa/s standards.

Asian neighbor is surprisingly well known as the kid who has a "DOPE" hat perpetually glued to his head. He drives a convertible audi because his parents, and apparently all the chinese students at my school, are super rich.
>>
>Where do you go?
Clemson University
>How do people dress?
Guys dress like frat bros with their Vineyard Vines, Southern Fried Cotton, and Southern Marsh. Girls are basic as fuck with their Norts and Uggs. Disgusting.
Cargo Jorts

side note: Visited UNC Chapel Hill and I absolutely LOVED the diversity of dress compared to Clemson. God we are such shit.
>>
File: 3d-n.png (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3d-n.png
65KB, 640x480px
Anyone in this shit?
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
UNL

North face, uggs, sperrys, yoga pants all day every day. Fuck this school.
>>
File: 1410754426807.jpg (128KB, 942x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1410754426807.jpg
128KB, 942x1024px
>>9144154
>convertible

Have you informed him about those being for chicks?
>>
File: ubc.png (24KB, 415x656px) Image search: [Google]
ubc.png
24KB, 415x656px
>Where do you go?
UBC, University of British Colombia, Vancouver Canada, One of the most expensive cities in North America

>How do people dress?
Girls wear yoga pants sometimes, because everyone here actually does yoga. Or high waisted pants with crop tops and like keds. Guys are really well dressed because everyone in our business program thinks it professional. So like top man suits and pea coats or boy dress "pacific north west" kinda like fisher man inspired with knitted pull overs, toques rubber boots.

Its pretty fa, since tuition cost so much like 100,000/yr and the shopping is amazing
>>
>>9143851
whaaaat, I'm from sac, literally did not think anyone from this non-fa town would ever be on here. are you from sac?
>>
>>9144222
what major are you in that costs 6 figs a year? Are you including residence? Are you international?

Where do you like to shop?
>>
>>9142699
UGA here. An obligatory fuck you because of tomorrow's game, but you guys are mostly ok guys, we all got friends who go to the other school. Beat FSU and stay /fa/.
>>
>UGA
>like idiots
>>frat, srat-core, cargos-core, notmatching-core, a few ok guys
>Athens itself, outside the nog parts, is pretty /fa/
>>
>>9142982
1st year. All other rice students I've met so far here have been 2nd year and up. u?
>>
>>9144227
Yeah kinda, all international programs cost that much. I am including residence. Everyone here likes lu lu lemon, aritza, zara, holt renfrew, local shops like sikta and dutil, LV, guicci the bay. All of theses shops are downtown, its like shopping in seattle there is only once underground mall. everything is ground level. Awesome city everyone is active and heathy.
>>
>>9144242
you should check out neighbour, roden gray and haven in gastown if you haven't already. Beautiful stores with friendly staff that don't care if you don't intend to buy anything
>>
>>9144260
Nice you from here? I just moved here for uni three months back. First year. Where are the cool bars besides the grandville wear house?
>>
File: univ-lille3.png (13KB, 205x79px) Image search: [Google]
univ-lille3.png
13KB, 205x79px
>Lille 3
>Normal people who don't care. Some hipsters, punks, goth/metalheads, weeaboos, a lot of foreign students and some muslims in burkas, niqab whatever the name is. Dr. Martens and Asics are fashionable here though so..
>There are murals, sculptures and art in all the university, it's only 40 years old so it's also pretty modern, all white like a museum.
>>
>>9144306
cambie
alibi room
brickhouse
anything on grandville strip is boring most of the time
yaletown can be nice, but it can get pricey
hang out near gastown, the closer you get to the homeless the trendier it gets
avoid the word "gentrification"
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 196x80px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 196x80px
>Where do you go?
University of Sussex
>How do people dress?
Lot of normies, britbong folk are pretty good at wearing clothes that make no impact. Plenty of hippy types floating around, there's a girl I've seen a few times who wears nothing but a poncho, not even shoes in the pissing rain. Plenty of autismcore in my department (physics) obviously, there's one girl in my real analysis class who pulls of hipster really well and she has fantastic hair but other than her the fits are pretty dull.
It would pretty much be a 2/10 if it weren't for all the Asian kids who all seem to know what they're doing in terms of "out there" styles. For them I'll bump it up to 5/10
>>
Anyone ever studied in Milan (Luigi Bocconi)? Going there for my semester abroad.
>>
>>9144096
are you the guy that was trying to start a fashion club there? my gay friend is at nova and said some guy kept talking about raf simons rick owens and was trying to start a club. also i took some time off from school but il be at alexandria campus next semester if you see someone wearing ramones say hey
>>
>>9143678
>>9143862
>mfw I almost applied to Mason over Tech
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.