[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time using /fa/ so pls go easy on me Anyway does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
First time using /fa/ so pls go easy on me
Anyway does anyone know where I can find this bad boy
That hoodie is just so dope
>>
>>9118497
>implying you'll be able to pull it off
>>
>>9118497
You mean the pink one? It's really hard to tell due to the lack of branding, sorry dude. If the logo was clearly printed on the middle of the hoodie, it would be much easy to find what company makes it.
>>
His name is Tyler the Creator, he's a rapper.
>>
>>9118501
This.

I don't even know what the fuck "Supreme" is and I just googled "Supreme pink hoodie" and got it. How dumb are you?
>>
>>9118504
Find one to buy you dumb fucking spook
>>
>>9118501
Maybe I should've phrased myself better
Where the fuck do i purchase one since they're rare
I thought you niggers would know
>>
>>9118510
the faggot store
>>
>>9118516
You must know this cause you frequent there right? Thanks bro
>>
>>9118523
yeah i like to go there and laugh at the retards who would pay money for that hoodie
>>
>>9118497
supreme.com dumb mothafucka
>>
its a really rare supreme peice, its from the early 2000's made for some breast awareness campaign.

impossible to find
>>
>>9118510
eBay, but watch out for fakes. And since they're popular with teenagers, also check Facebook groups and Instagram. For example I know there's a pretty active Supreme Toronto group. GL mate.
>>
>>9118541
That was what I found out.
Was hoping the boys at /fa/ knew something but instead I got cockmogoling /fa/ggots
Eh oh well at least I tried
>>
>>9118550
Thanks man
I'll check it out
>>
more like tyler the crapator
crap music
>>
get a pink hoodie
print the supreme logo on it
>>
File: supreme.png (316KB, 698x878px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.png
316KB, 698x878px
I think I found it
>>
YOU CANT BUY IT YOU DUMB BITCHES ITS CUSTOM MADE BY SUPREME FOR HIM GO EAT LARGE AMOUNTS OF SHIT
>>
>>9118655
holy shit
w2c
>>
>>9118655
Step up
>>
>>9118701
he just DIY dyed a white one, the logo patch doesn't hold/take the dye
>>
>>9118655
my sides
>>
>>9119786
no he didnt, then the stitching on the hoodie would be white

its just old
>>
>>9119804
>being this dumb
the stitching is just cotton of course it takes dye
>>
>>9118509
Now you want us to find one for you too? DO you also need help on placing the order?
>>
>>9119837
not that guy, but actually most clothing tends to use polyester thread for stitching, and therefore doesn't dye. im not sure about sup hoodies tho
>>
>>9119837
>>being this dumb
>>
>>9120125
Yes pls
Use ur card info too if u don't mind
Faggot
>>
Just make a fake for fucks sake
>>
I'll sell u mine OP
>>
>>9118749
>Superne
>>
>>9120141
same for supreme hoodies, heaps of people do dye jobs and the logos stay intact
>>
>>9118655
>>9118749
Fuck I spat out my food
>>
>>9118516
I wasn't asking you're favourite shop
>>
>>9118655
would wear in grey size m
>>
>>9118497
It's a Supreme Box Logo hoodie but Tyler got a white one and dyed it pink. There is no official pink box logo Hoodie from Supreme. So just buy a white one and dye it pink.
>>
File: 4.jpg (146KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
146KB, 760x760px
>>9118749
Dont forget to have this underneath!
>>
>>9118510
Racism isn't /fa/
>>>/b/
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.