[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tall socks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: socks.jpg (218KB, 776x575px) Image search: [Google]
socks.jpg
218KB, 776x575px
Are knee/thigh high socks overdone and predictable now?
>>
it doesn't matter because they give me insta boners
>>
>>9106461
On grills? nah

they seem underdone if anything
>>
They look whorish to me.

Keep them below the knee.
>>
>>9106500
>>9106500
how can cotton socks be whorish?
>>
File: 1416252173652.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416252173652.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>9106502
cotton sock like this are only wore by sluts, normal not perfect grills with chubby legs looks caricaturale.

I know one skinny chick with legs that are 2/3 of her height, looooong sexy legs looks extremly sexi in this, but you can not wear something like this as mature person.

tights are stylish and sexy at same time
>>
>>9106654
Don't listen to this guy, you have to have something wrong with you to call a girl a slut because she wear knee high socks
>>
>>9106461
they are kind of childish. If you're looking to be taken seriously at any capacity don't bother.
>>
>slutty school girl core

If you want to be taken seriously, wear tights or some shit.
>>
>>9106461
these things literally make me hard as a fucking diamond and i have no idea why.

not done enough
>>
>>9106461
Boner-engagingIf it's being worn by a qt 3.14
I saw some club sluts wear them and it looked pathetic and whorish as fuck.
So girl needs to be cute in order to pull off them right.
>>
>>9106685
yes
>>9106654
sneakers are only worn by those who sneak
bombers are only worn by those who bomb
creepers are only worn by those who creep
>>
>>9106500
your preferences do not matter
>>
groce. if your name isn't Hunter Pence you should never wear those
>>
>>9106461

I fucking WISH they were overdone and predictable. As it is, girls don't wear these anywhere near often enough.
>>
the only people who find these attractive are 15 year old nerds who still watch anime

girls who wear them are trash
>>
>>9107816
:C
>>
>>9107816

Fuck you, they're hot
>>
>>9107820
I like them, but I've got a foot/sock fetish, so...
>>
As a slightly chubby girl, can i even wear those types of socks? I love them and I wear them at home all the time, but like >>9106654 said they look weird on girls with legs that aren't long and perfect. ;_;
>>
>>9107816

Normalfags with normal tastes get a whole world full of girls who dress normal as fuck to appeal to your normal-as-fuck sensibilities. Don't sneer at the less fortunate, bro.

However, can we agree that ankle-high socks are overdone and predictable as fuck, though? Seriously, why does like every girl have to wear those. Life is just not fair.
>>
>>9107870
Not in public
work out and stop eating junk
then you will be able to pull em off
>>
>>9107870
even if you're not a completely unhealthy sort of chubby, don't
they make skinny legs look skinnier and fat legs look fat
>>
>>9107889
>>9107892
Yeah I figured. Thanks guys.
>>
i brought a good friend of mine some leg warmers and some thighhighs
how do i give them to her without sperging out
>>
>>9107939
>Hi anon, I bought you some socks because ___ (why are u buying her socks??), thought they might come in handy in the cold weather, hope you like them
>Thanks bro
>No problem
>>
>>9107947
It's summer here but I see what you mean
I was shopping on a website and they had them on sale
Thanks
>>
>>9107980
yeah i guess you could ask her if she wants them before you buy them? but if you already did, yeah, it is a nice gift. you're a nice guy anon :)
>>
fetish of mine.
>>
>>9108029
gross
>>
What if I'm a guy? Is there any time I could wear over knee socks? Like, if I were playing soccer, or something, even though it's a shitty sport.
>>
>>9109067
i copped some thighhighs and legwarmers the other day im waiting for them to ship
would be keen to get some kneesocks too but the store i was buying from didnt have any

also if youre going to do this i hope your legs are as silky as the sheets of wealthy arabians because if not its revolting
>>
>>9109067
>soccer
>shitty
fuckin pleb
>>
>>9109168
>calling it soccer
pleb as fuck
>>
Im glad they are in style. Was super easy to by some for my princess diaries Cosplay.
>>
i want a girl to shove her stuffy sock clad foot in my mouth
>>
>>9109346
getting socked feet rubbed on your face is glorious
>>
>>9109067
cosplaying
>>
>everyone telling grills to wear tights

TOP FUCCGIRL thats all they ever wear here at uni and it looks like shit, its female cargo shorts
>>
>>9109950
Leggings ain't tights
>>
>>9109067
You can wear them when trapping on /soc/
:3
>>
they look best if theyre a qt with long legs and a huge thigh gap and it looks good with the outfit
thats probably the only time they should ever be worn tbh
>>
>>9110532
I think huge thigh gaps are scary, but I don't know what your definition of "huge" is.
>>
>>9109346
disgusting
>>9109926
degenerate
>>9109950
i bet you also don't know the difference between a sweatshirt and a sweater
>>
>>9110537
it means crotch to knee not touching, and theres at least an inch gap in between when theyre standing straight with their knees put together. its rare
>>
>>9110552
i just looked at my legs and they match your description

shit
>>
>>9110582
post pic
>>
>>9110582
are u a grill
>>
File: rsaphth3_04.jpg (180KB, 1035x1380px) Image search: [Google]
rsaphth3_04.jpg
180KB, 1035x1380px
Ok, so the consensus is that cotton thigh high socks are hot but immature and kind of silly. What about nylon thigh high stockings tho?

That is to say, what if a girl was sitting on your lap and as her skirt rode up it was revealed that what you thought were tights were actually stockings held up by a garter belt?
>>
>>9110870
are you trying to cosplay as a degenerate coke addicted prostitute

just wear normal socks for fucks sake
>>
>>9106654
>being functionally illiterate
>>
>>9110870
depends
they're hot as fuck but outside of the proper context it will seem like you're trying reeeally hard
>>
>>9110870
tacky and juvenile yet again

get panty hoes
>>
>>9110870
>That is to say, what if a girl was sitting on your lap and as her skirt rode up it was revealed that what you thought were tights were actually stockings held up by a garter belt?
my dick would get very hard
>>
>>9112080
[ penis intensifies ]
>>
>>9107897
I feel you ;_;
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.