[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most /fa/ way to hide skinny arms? I've been wearing sweatshirts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1413335894113.gif (126KB, 1047x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1413335894113.gif
126KB, 1047x1162px
Most /fa/ way to hide skinny arms? I've been wearing sweatshirts but people keep bugging me about it.
>>
Lifting weights is by far the most /fa/ way to hide (I mean totally get rid of) skinny arms
>>
>>9103840
Haha years later and someone saved my pic.
>>
>>9103855
Actually, genetics mean that you will forever have skinny wrists/arms.

All you can do is really shoulders and biceps/triceps. From your elbow to your hand is 96% genetics.

No amount of eating and lifting will change that.
>>
>>9103840
by wearing long sleeves, obviously
>>
>>9103879
yes but what kind, should I wear dress shirts? turtle necks? flannels?
>>
>>9103875
>From your elbow to your hand is 96% genetics.
>No amount of eating and lifting will change that.

not true

get a short piece of lead pipe drill 2 holes through it and attach a cord with a plate weight to it. Then hold your arms out and rolle the weight up and back down. I promise you after a 2 months you will start to notice major gains in your forearms.
>>
>>9103898
My forearm is fine, it's my biceps that are skinny. Now onto the matter at hand, how to hide skinny biceps.
>>
>>9103888
Yes.
>>
>>9103910
curls
>>
>>9103910
Chin ups, get a door frame pull up bar and put it in the door to your bathroom. Every time you go in do 5 underhand chin ups. Every single time. Then you won't have to hide your arms bud. Best biceps exercise you can do
>>
>>9103910
That or go rock climbing/indoor climbing and you'll have the forearms of the gods. Mine got fucking jacked doing it. Just find something physical you like and everything else follows...be it surfing or climbing or lifting. Don't try and hide it if you don't like it, fix it bud
>>
Well, I was hoping for some easier advice but I suppose working out will have to do. Thanks guys.
>>
>>9103898
Tempted to try this but I'm afraid anon might be joking and this really would break my arm or something
>>
>>9103947
that's like a fat person asking /fa/ how to hide their fat.
>>
>>9103952
Why would that break your arm? Are you stupid? Just do it, but know that it is tougher than it looks. First time I saw someone doing that I laughed. Tried it. Didnt laugh anymore.
>>
>>9103952
Are you stupid?
We used to do that for forearms at wrestling back in high school.
>>
>>9103963

I just let my arms hand straight down and bend over very slightly, then curl those smaller barbells with attaché weight you can find in racks at the gym.

Sometimes I feel like I get looks, but I don't really do anything else that would adequately hit my skinny ass forearms IMO. I don't deadlift because it caused problems, and I usually see that recommended as a compound that hits your forearm on fit.
>>
>>9103947

Nigga, it solves your problem. You got skinny arms, working out makes your arms big.
>>
>>9103875
>forearms aren't a thing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.