[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (395KB, 1619x1079px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
395KB, 1619x1079px
Knowing the reputation that Zara has with fast fashion, is everything on Zara bad or are there any decent clothing that's worth the price?
>>
worth the price on sale
the basics are really nice
most shit isn't leather but when it is they shove it up your arse boi
>>
>>8975302
there is decent shit anywhere
its just that it may look bad
>>
has anyone bought there knitwear? is it good? I want to buy some from their but i don't if I should.
>>
>>8975503
I've bought a grey knit there some time ago.
It holds up fairly well for the money spent.

My general opinion is that they Zara has interesting items, but the quality can be so-so. For it's money it's worth it though.

I'd be most concerned about moral issues since Zara basicly go hand-in-hand with child labour.
>>
File: zarapants.jpg (2MB, 2112x2816px) Image search: [Google]
zarapants.jpg
2MB, 2112x2816px
>>8975302
eyy lmao
>>
>50 euros for 80% acrylic knits
>cellophane-thin tees
>fake leather details eveywhere
>>
>>8975645
morally Uniqlo and H&M are better. both are making efforts to make their product lines more sustainable and feature some sort of charity they're doing.

but honestly you're better off saving up for a higher quality sustainable item of clothing, Fanmail or Everlane for example. Even just clothing that's more progressive and/or smaller production and with better fabric sourcing like Outlier or Isaora.
>>
>>8975650
Who buy these if they were good quality?
>>
>>8975302
I got a zip up linen jacket from there a while back and it's really nice
>>
>>8975742
rich asian teenagers
>>
>>8975671
>fake leather details eveywhere
This make me so upset.
>>
>>8975302
never ever I have a problem with shit I bought from there. well, maybe 1 in 20 items.

and sometimes they have real heat.

don't listen to these fa /fa/ggots. just try and see it yourself.
>>
>>8975900
Other than basics they don't have anything relatively good. Their sweats are terrible quality, their jeans are pretty meh, jackets are usually horrid, shoes are almost as bad as h&m. I wouldn't cop from zara unless shit is on sale, and even then...
>>
Nah man, priced too high for what you are ultimately getting
>>
File: 1701307800_2_2_1.jpg (86KB, 1024x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1701307800_2_2_1.jpg
86KB, 1024x1270px
i bought this recently
it was $100 but it was too dope to pass up

a lot of the clothes is knock off of high end fashion but some of the materials are cheap.
like the same you find at H & M
they so have some nice clothes tho
>>
>>8976089
post fit? i can't really see this working outside of a photo shoot
>>
File: 1311210485576.jpg (30KB, 678x509px) Image search: [Google]
1311210485576.jpg
30KB, 678x509px
>>8976089
>>8976089

I tried that shit on and fucking hated it. Such an awkward drape if you don't have the hood up and your hands in the pocket (which is conveniently exactly how they modeled it).

Hope you had more luck with it though!
>>
>>8975650

pathetic how hedi ripped zara
>>
File: url.jpg (22KB, 400x496px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
22KB, 400x496px
They have nice stuff, I have a pretty sick dark blue suede bomber.
Looks black on the pic but it's just really dark blue.
>>
>>8976089
saw a dude wearing this the other day. looked like he was late for his class at Hogwarts. It's hard to be aware of how you look in certain fits when all these photoshoots are filling your head with unrealistically cool imagery. I'd say that alone is the thing that separates the men from the fuccbois.
>>
>>8976140
Forgot to say, mine has a dark golden zipper, looks like bronze but more yellowish.
>>
>>8976168
this is the most valuable lesson I learned from /fa/ waywt threads.
>>
only thing ive bought from zara are basics

bought 2 luxary tees off their site, they drape really fucking nice, are tapered perfectly to my waist and chest, and are the right length. really fucking rare considering my proportions

got another relaxed fit tee, and while the materials are nice and its decently thick, the shoulder seams are a bit poorly manufactured
>>
File: 1412028138420.jpg (150KB, 800x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1412028138420.jpg
150KB, 800x1090px
So basics only? What about there pants? how long do they last?
>>
>>8976171
I know which one you mean, qualit. is pretty shitty but it fits my frame perfectly
>>
>>8976264
w2c jacket on the green guy
>>
>>8976264
Their pants last a really long time because you almost never want to wear them.
>>
>>8976264
they don't last
>>
>>8976095
>>8976168
>>8976102

my friend actually made a joke about me being in Hogwarts/ Jedi but I have the confidence to wear it and pull it off.

Ive worn it once since I got it but my fit was dope. I was the sexiest in the crew no doubt.

I saw it at the store first and liked it a lot and found it and ordered it online after, It went well with what I was already wearing.
>>
>>8976247
can you post fits?
>>
>>8975302
Everyone says Zara is so and so in these threads, but all three of the basic bitch items I bought from there were HM quality. Either I have shit luck, or you're better off just buying H and M m8
>>
we should ban zara threads
>>
>>8975503
I was once a loyal zara customer because they had decent basics and occasionally I could grab a pair of jeans for $39 on sale.

My final Zara order was a knit v neck sweater. When I received it in the mail, there were no tags attached to it, the neckline was completely frayed and the sleeves were damaged so I sent it back and marked the label as "DAMAGED." A few days later I get a email stating that they cannot return the item because it looks worn and there are no tags.

After calling them and explaining them that I received the item in damaged condition (and the fact that I'd been a frequent and loyal customer for a year or so), they told me that they cannot accept worn items and that they'd have to mail it back to me. I wish I could show you how badly damaged this piece of shit was, but I never gave them permission to ship it back.

Now whenever I got to the mall near my house, I always go into Zara and destroy the necklines on their sweaters in the dressing rooms. It's justifiable homicide.
>>
zara is disgusting and is also a ripoff. their clothing costs like 15 cents to produce and then they sell it for 80 dollars. for 80 dollars you can get designer pieces on sale or secondhand
>>
>>8975650
are those worth the money
I consider a buy but idk how to combine them
>>
Worth it on clearance, consignment, eBay, or if you're really poor, thrift. Acceptable basics. Many medium and some small-size items are appropriate to people above 6' tall (pretty much why I check there).

Not worth it otherwise.
>>
>>8978380
apparently in Europe and canada zara is cents on the dollar compared to what they charge here

i linked a $390 dior homme jacket, zara knock off was $450 here in the states

if you changed your location to germany it was like $95ish like 80 euro at the time
>>
>>8978431
That must be an isolated case. Either that or Zara can get away with it because they're so small time in the states that rich idiots just assume they're designer.
>>
Even if you do find something, it'll be overpriced and ultimately not worth it. I got burnt once by buying a windbreaker from there and the material is terrible, flimsy and tears in seconds. Had to patch it up several times in a year, the zipper held on well though even though it's usually the first thing that goes in my experience.
>>
>>8978431

>390 dior homme jacket
please tell me where you've seen that,I've already taken out my credit card
>>
>>8978383
Underrated post
>>
>>8978377
>being this autistic
>being this upset over one fucked up item

I'm betting you're one of those people who thinks the same employees work at every Golden Corral restaurant in the US. Don't give up on the whole company because of one bad apple.
>>
Eastern-europoor here, zara is a godsend, basically the only store with slim or skinny cuts with a somewhat up-to-date look.
Basic jeans or solid color pants are 50$ here, the designer ripoffs are around 75$, same for knitwear and sometimes you can cop leather jackets for 200ish $. Also they were like the only store with more fitted cuts on blazers and button downs until like 1-2 years ago.
>>
>>8978383
leeeeelll i laughed too hard at this
>>
>>8979801
he's full of shit like he always is
>>
>>8978608
What
Zara is in almost every mall ive been to. I live in ny so maybe zara is considered designer for hicks
>>
>>8978377
Damn I would be pissed too
>>
>>8975302

sweatshopcore/15
>>
>>8978383
Honestly, that's me in the pic you're replying to, and I would be happy with them if I'd gotten them a size smaller. They're ridiculous, but I wanted some pants that stand out.

Maroon is the only color I can find to go with them, and everything else you wear has to be light on the zippers or you will look like the Gimp.
>>
Anyone know any cheaper alternative to Zara? Or even comparable prices with better quality?
>>
>>8979801
yoox, 3 years ago

it wan't a leather..dumbass
>>
>>8984557
>cheaper than zara
maybe at a junkyard
>>
>>8976264
Wore a pair of navy chinos for 5-6 months 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>8984570
It lasted you 6 months?
>>
I bought some printed-all-over t-shirts a while back. The color didn't fade at all in the wash so i was p happy with the purchase. Even so they were 20eur so not that cheap. I also got a pullover with a kind of structured pattern which looks nice, but the material feels a bit frail.
>>
When they do linen shirts and jackets in the summer, they're actually pretty nice and surprisingly decent quality especially for zara items.
A lot of the stuff is really really bad quality, like even worse than primark in that the seams and actual materials are very poor and rip and tear.
>>
>>8985249
I dunno about you but i was very disappointed in the stitching in the seams for my tshirt. the threads were a bundled mess near the shoulders. i guess in hindsight the no refunds was a dead give away.
>>
>>8985511
did you get the made in portugal ones?
>>
>>8984994
Idk why this is surprising do you guys go through tornadoes in your clothes? None of my clothes have fallen apart no matter the store. The only time I stop wearing a piece is ONLY when it outgrows me. A lot of you are just autistic idk
>>
Zarq black collection is dope.
Rick rip offs etc, even geos.

The longsleeves are cdg quality.
>>
>>8980851
I live in NYC and I can attest to this.
>>
>>8985654
I thought you meant that the clothing ripped in the month s
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>8985587
>bangladesh
>final sale
nope
>>
>>8985654
Because We don't like wasting money on something what will go to shit.
>>
>>8985663
>even geos
pls link I need to lol
>>
>>8976264
What's this picture from
>>
The man who owns Zara doesn't care about fashion

He's strictly a businessman
>>
>>8985663
is this b8 or the current state of fa
>>
>>8986392
Its from Japanese Magazine that I got on a WAYWT Thread.
>>
>>8976317

Says YAECA. Not sure w2c but maybe rakuten or y! jp
>>
File: zara.jpg (7KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
zara.jpg
7KB, 292x173px
Their clothes turn into a dust before even trying them
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.