[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fa/ feel about black clothes? Can you go all black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: BlackonB.jpg (60KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
BlackonB.jpg
60KB, 500x750px
How does /fa/ feel about black clothes? Can you go all black or do you mix it with other dark/grey?
>>
IT DEPENDS
>>
>>8974158
On what?
>>
>>8974164
on how much you want to blend into the shadows and achieve absolute urban stealth
>>
>>8974168
lmao
>>
>>8974168
If I do blend in and become one with the shadows, can it be done?
>>
i love black but when i see paupers doing it with mass produced chinese rags because its trendy on edgy suburban white tumblr i want to vomit
>>
>>8974184
yes, but you will be reborn as a creature of the night, molded by the shadows, never to know the warmth of human company again.

>ividark gineer
and that will be your new name
>>
>>8974189
I like the name...
>>
>>8974156
Looks good on tumblr pictures, looks like shit in real life
>>
>>8974204
Seconding this. Need to break things up. All black errythang looks bad.
>>
>>8974188
What about dadgoth
>>
If you search "wearing black lately" on twitter you'll see that black is super pleb trendy, so avoid it altogether lest you be a behind the times tryhard fuccboi
>>
File: 1410352575156.gif (454KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
1410352575156.gif
454KB, 400x208px
>>8974156
I feel like a dopey ass street performer when I wear all black, I can't be doin' that
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 334x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 334x521px
Am I memechrome enough?
>>
im starting to like solid black less and less

charcoal grey is such a more versatile color
>>
I've been drifting towards memechrome mostly due to the easy and safe as fuck nature of it, when your wardrobe is all shades of black and white you aren't going to fuck up too much when you pick any combination of clothes.
But at the same time I feel like I'm not really challenging myself at all and at the end of the day it's pretty boring, like it's basic as fuck fit with no colors, it's not bad but there is not much going on for it.
>>
>>8974156
All black tends to look like a cafe worker, or a goth. I think the goth look can look kinda sexy on grills if they have an appropriate skin tone and the fit isn't overdone/tacky.

tl;dr: generally wouldn't recommend all black.
>>
>>8974189
Was that your fucking captcha
>>
>>8974156
how do you guys feel about blacks with dark greens, olives, or light browns?
>>
>>8975161
Works, pretty much what I work with mostly.
Tends to have kinda military vibe to it
>>
Memeochrome won't be a thing here for a while still so I'm riding it to the fucking ground. Thanks midwest, you're effay on easy mode
>>
>>8975156
obviously yes
>>
>>8974731
only on girls
>>
>>8975200
It's a mix when I searched
>>
I'm ugly, so I take advantage of the fact that I will be unattractive no matter what I wear to wear whatever the fuck I want, and it happens to be all black everything.

sometimes, being not easy to look at is a good feel.
>>
>>8975204
Well how about going outside and seeing for yourself? While memechrome is kinda trendy on girls, you'll meet maybe five guys a year in memechrome if you're lucky.
>>
>>8975214
what's nxtlvl for girls right now?
>>
black is for pussies
>>
>>8974188
Well said
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.