[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap basics thread. pic related - supima t from uniqlo, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

Cheap basics thread.

pic related - supima t from uniqlo, they were $7 when they were in stock
>>
I've never shopped on uniqlo but I want to cop some cheap clothing that looks nice.How's the clothing quality? Specifically shirts like this.
>>
I like how H&M Tshirts fit me.

I just copped a bunch of uniqlo shirts during the sale, I was told specifically by a few people not to get supima, don't know why. Could you tell me if you have any nitpicks w/ yours when it arrives?
>>
I got a shirt of them and the fabric feels very cold and elasticy in a cool way
>>
>>8958733
Man, I love Uniqlo tees but they are all out.

W2c Similar? I hear Zara pima and Banana Republic pima are both good tees, but they are all out of everything except white, black, and grey. And I have plenty of those I'm pretty slim so
>>
>>8958907
honestly armani exchange has some pretty nice pima tees. the cut is pretty good too.
>>
>>8958968
Damn, they do look good, but 40 bucks for two seems a little overpriced, even for me. I try to keep mine below 20 bucks when I can.
Still, I'll keep them in mind. Thanks anon.
>>
>>8958733
Ln-cc had acne t shirts for 15 USD last sale
They were marked down from 100 USD. Only had L an XL on decent stock, but they had XS and S in low stock. Look out for this fall sale they sell basics for cheap. They had max cash for 70 USD.
>>
Best:
James Perse
T by Alexander Wang

Okay:
Everlane

Shit:
Uniqlo
>>
>>8959160
>Brandcore
not realizing effay is joking 90% of the time.
>>
>>8959160
got to get the brand names for basics that are largely the same for stupendously different prices, right friends :^)

shitposting aside, uniqlo is the best fit and quality for the price, so Alex Wang can go suck his Wang.
>>
>>8959160
got to get the brand names for basics that are largely the same for stupendously different prices, right friends :^)

shitposting aside, uniqlo is the best fit and quality for the price, so Alex Wang can go suck his Wang.
>>
>>8959201
>>8959202
Nice.
>>
Where can I get cheap scoop neck tees?
>>
>>8959160
>t by wang
>good

Brainless brandwhore detected
>>
File: fuccboi111.jpg (32KB, 598x711px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi111.jpg
32KB, 598x711px
>>8959209
>asking w2c male cleavage tees.
>>
>>8959221
>being skinnyfat
>>
>>8959200
>>8959202
>>8959218
I own all those brands and they are better than Uniqlo which is only why I recommended them.

I would suggest Acne too, but they're not really cheap. T by Alexander Wang and James Perse can be expensive too although you can find them on deep discount, unlike Acne.
>>
>>8959240
I gave you a realistic "scoop neck" inspo.

arabclubcore
>>
>>8959245
of course.

they are basics, this means they have to be easily replaceable and not expensive designer basics.

designer basics are the fuccboiest of fuckboii
>>
>zara tees are the only tees that fit me the way i like
>theyre zara tees

fuck

i cant get uniqlo in canada, H&M basics have weird ass fucking shoulders, im not buying brandcore 90 dollar basics like some mongoloid

how are everlane basics?
>>
>>8959323
Everlane is the next step up from Uniqlo. There is no in between from what I've found.
>>
>>8959331
i have both everlane and uniqlo

everlane is worse quality than uniqlo

at least 2013 everlane

if they didnt step their t game up, deff cop uniqlo
>>
>>8959331
>>8959361

what size do you cop everlane in, and how tall are you?

im skinny and short, but im wondering if xs might be too tight for me
>>
>>8959384
I'm 5'8" and copped my normal size XS.
>>
>>8958733
>2014
>being poor
>>
>>8959402
>5'8"
>XS
jesus christ
>>
>>8959323
I like mine, the collars are a bit wonky tho.
>>
>tfw actually small as fuck, 5'5
>everlane basics 27 inches in length; way too fucking long
>cant get uniqlo basics where i am
>no stores anywhere with basics that fit me properly
>h&m fit like shit
>only other mall stores around here are garbage like A87, AC&F, hollister, AE
>zara shirts are the only shirts that I have EVER found that fit me right in length, waist, and chest
>theyre thin as fuck and the non-thin tees have wonky shoulders

fucking kill me holy shit
>>
>>8959620
im in the same situation as you man
just learn how to hem and crop a few inches off you everlane tees
what size everlane tees do you get?
>>
Everlane's fit weird. I am 5'11, 120-135 lbs (fluctuating like fuck lately jesus) and I wear a small in Uniqlo and most other places.
Everlane on the other hand in small was p. loose on me. So, to those asking if an XS is fine, worth a shot but don't hold out hope. Order two so that way return shipping isn't as bad.
I'd recommend sizing down though for a lot of people. Kinda weird, they definitely changed their sizing since a year ago because a year ago they were tight as fuck on me in small.
Fuggin Everlane sizing
>>
>>8958891
they're nice. pretty soft and pre-shrunk. my favorite uniqlo basics are socks, underwear, tshirts and sweats
>>
>>8959361
do they size the same?
>>
>>8959620
Fucking manlets, when will they learn?
>>
File: everlane-tshirts-3-630x419.jpg (23KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
everlane-tshirts-3-630x419.jpg
23KB, 630x419px
Everlane makes my favorite basic tees

and if you abuse the referral link system you can get two shirts for $15 total
>>
>>8959981
eric meme bro
>>
>>8958733
>Good Cheap Basics

I mean, I think everyone owns some Uniqlo or H&M or whatever shit because life happens, but you can't really call them good.

What you want to do to get good basics cheap is hit the used market. Literally fiveminutes on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-x-SUNSPEL-100-cotton-tops-240-RRP-size-M-rollneck-V-necks-NWOT-/141423331114?pt=UK_Men_s_Tops_Casual_Shirts&hash=item20ed7cc72a

Lot of 4 Sunspel tees, 90 GBP

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-James-Perse-Brick-Tshirt-2-/261624737571?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item3cea0caf23

James Perse l/s tee, $13

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JAMES-PERSE-Clear-Jersey-Crew-T-Shirt-SS-Gray-New-NWT-85-Mens-S-/171501696383?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item27ee4c357f

James Perse tee NWT, $45

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-James-Perse-Long-Sleeve-Pocket-Shirt-1-Small-Very-Soft-/331348384144?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4d25e71990

James Perse tee, $35/45 BIN

Zimmerli tee, $30

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Zimmerli-100-Cotton-Tee-Shirt-Size-L-Large-M-Medium-/231357093156?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item35ddf51524

I would also stay away from T by Wang, one because you can buy the same kind of fast-garde fashion from smaller designers with something closer to a vision. Ovate comes to mind.

Two because you can pull the same move as above with higher end designer fashion. No, probably not $13 for a DRKSHDW tee, more like the price you'd pay for new T by Wang or Ovate, and yes, it takes more time and work to find, but it's out there and you'll have what you actually want instead of something kind of like it.
>>
>>8959989
what link system?
>>
>>8959323
dude, get eddie bauer. not even trolling. they are so fucking sturdy
>>
American Apparel

/thread
>>
>>8960057
>sign up with account A
>copy the referral link
>use it to make account B with a different email
>order a $15 shirt with account B (first purchase gets free shipping)
>account A now has $25 credit and free shipping
>>
>>8958733
anyone know any fits similar to american apparel? i have two basic ts (i think theyre called fine jersey) from them and haven't been able to find anything else that matches up. i got them a while ago for wholesale prices of about 7$ which is what i think would be reasonable
>>
>>8958733
Is it acceptable to buy cheap dept. store basic tees
>>
>>8960208
no

you must appeal to the virgins on a malaysian tapestry board
>>
>mfw i wear basic cheap t-shirt
>mfw i war skinny cheap black jeans
>mfw the only priceless thing than i buy is shoes

the only /fa/ thing i have is the hairstyle,

s-sorry /fa/ im poor and i fail you.
>>
>>8959200
Why are poorfags so butthurt some people can afford better quality, theres a big difference between uniqlo and james perse
>>
>>8960068
AA's tees fit kind of awkwardly for me, maybe they're made with taller people in mind (5'8" here)
>>
>>8960261
5'11'' 170lb /fit/fag here and a large fits me perfectly. i feel like the shirt was tailored specifically for my body.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.