[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uniqlo General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: goods_69_124313.jpg (29KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_69_124313.jpg
29KB, 734x734px
Hey /fa/, anyone got any experience with the Uniqlo raw selvedge that's on their US site at the moment? Particularly interested in the Slim Straight.

Also uniqlo general i guess
>>
Not that slim
>>
why do you want raw denim?
it doesn't even look good
>>
don't listen to the guy who said they aren't that slim - to use a common touch point from the knee up they're about as slim as levi's 511s and from the knee down are a little bit wider. they bleed indigo like a motherfucker, worse than any pair of jeans i have ever had before (even after soaking). other than that, they're comfortable and decent for fifty bucks or whatever.
>>
>>8591065
thanks anon
so you'd reccomend a cold pre-soak?

Whats the sizing like? Is the fit guide on the website accurate?
>>
I got some slim black uniqlo jeans because they were comfy as fuck, can someone say what I do to them to prep them to reduce bleeding?

I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>8591136
i don't think there's much you can do other than wear black shoes and only sit on dark couches. oh, and wash them when they start to smell, don't do that ridiculous 6-months shit, especially if you've sized down for fades.
>>
How much do Uniqlo Oxfords shrink? I have one but multiple people have told me it is loose, but I feel that if I jumped down to an XS I'd die/it'd shrink overtime or something
Thoughts?
5'11 at 130 lbs reporting in
>>
>>8591525
>wash them when they start to smell
I just throw mine in a ziplock and freezer, won't smell after that
Also I basically hang them outside daily too
>>
>>8591065
Just got a pair, this is really accurate- although I haven't experienced any indigo bleeding... yet
>>
>>8591542
i'm not saying wash them because of the smell, i'm saying wash them so you don't get crotch blowouts, dude. you can seal them, freeze them, and drop them into the challenger depth, but that won't get rid of little particles of shit that cause abrasions and blowouts.

i mean, either that or soak them but either way you'll need to actually get them clean.
>>
>>8591555
how long have you been wearing them?
>>
File: 1723270-xe4.jpg (16KB, 245x305px) Image search: [Google]
1723270-xe4.jpg
16KB, 245x305px
>>8591525
surely if i soak them for like 2 hours in cold water it should remove most of the excess indigo?
>>
>>8591542
ive worn mine for 1.5 years without washing, and there's no smell or anything
>>
I wear a 32 in Edwin denim and a 32 in levis 508's.

I ordered Uniqlo slim selvedge in 33, did i goof?
>>
>>8591602
>ive worn mine for 1.5 years without washing, and there's no smell or anything
Have you ever walked into someone elses bedroom and it has an extremely strong horible smell that they cant smell because they have desensitised to it?
>>
File: Picture 721.png (168KB, 333x512px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 721.png
168KB, 333x512px
bamp
>>
>>8591568
just a few days, I'm actually doing my initial soak now because I just found out they are unsanforized
>>
>>8591529
you can fit a slim fit small if you wanted to, but a xs should be fine
i'm 5'11 150 and i wear a slim fit small just fine
>>
>>8591577
maybe! or maybe not. if you're talking about the uniqlos, i've never had any experience with them, so idk. but it will get rid of some of the excess dye, definitely.
>>
where can i get uniqlo that ships to the netherlands or any good basics brands similiar to uniqlo? pls respond
>>
how do these fit?
>>
>>8591875
does the uk site ship to the netherlands?
>>
>>8591996
i think so but they don't accept paypal
>>
>>8591602
wow i am so embarrassed for you
>>
So, anyone who owns these know how they fit?
>>
>>8590942
coggle has Edwin raws for $70. Maybe look at those
>>
>>8590942
Theres so much misinformation going around about uniqlo denim. I picked them up on an impulse while in New York and assume theyre raw because of how much they bleed, but do they need a presoak of sorts? No one seems sure if they sanforized or not.
>>
>>8591985
I have a large ass/thighs and was very surprised to find that these fit after being sized up one. The waist isnt super loose and the fit is honestly perfect for me. Might be a little loose if you have a smaller frame though
>>
>>8592747
yeh it doesnt help that they seem to have made quite a few different runs of selvedge including some MIJ.

From what i've gathered these are unsanforized though.
>>
anyone try their new arrivals?

particularly the new skinny tapered jeans model and the broadcloth shirts
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.