[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I need to know more about the history of fashion.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1398293350646.gif (652KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1398293350646.gif
652KB, 960x640px
I feel like I need to know more about the history of fashion.

What are some fashion documentaries/movies/series that I should watch?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>8577089
Go to a library and browse for books on fashion history. You could even check out the library of a uni that has a fashion course if theres one near you,
>>
>>8577089
what's the story behind this pic?
>>
>>8577108
A trip posted a photo of herself and friends at a party. Some anon found the original and she had made her tits bigger and a few other things.

a gif was made.
thats about it.
>>
>>8577108
tripsk edited a pic of her before posting it here.
>>
i find the asian quite hot
>>
>>8577089
I need to know more about where to get pics of tripsk
>>
>>8577157
>tits bigger

this is an unfair analysis

she wanted to make her shape more hourglass-like, which is why she also pinched in the waist.

I'm convinced this has nothing to do with tit size and everything to do with silhouette.
>>
>>8579843
You did it, anon. You figured out the mystery that everyone was dying to solve. Now you can go home and tell everyone about what you figured out.
>>
>>8579853
someone needs to defend this fair maiden from character assassinations
>>
Look up Fashion! Documentaries from ARTE.

Their take on Anti-Fashion for example is probably the best documentary I've seen about some really interesting designers (Rick, Yohji, Ann D, MM...)
>>
>>8579839
https://warosu.org/fa/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=tripsk
>>
>>8579857
still doesn't change the fact that she photoshoped herself, its all vanity
>>
any more stuff?
>>
>>8580509
yeah but

vanity > wanting attention from men

making your breasts look bigger is pathetic

wanting your figure to look better is somehow less pathetic, imo

tripsk fucked up but she's not just looking for attention
>>
>>8581433
>vanity > wanting attention from men

agree actually

tripsk is weird af tho. She has a google maps thing that has pinpointed locations saved of various .fa/ users. Can't find it right now tho.
>>
>>8581511
thats funny as fuck, go her
>>
>>8581511
girls are weird like guys are

they get weird notions and they go through with them sometimes

when a guy does that it's eccentric, when a woman does it we assume they're fucked in the head

but they're only human, really
>>
Mcqueen and I
>>
>>8581521
I see what you're trying to say but I'd think it was weird if trunks was stalking people via BST threads and saving their locations too.

Actually i'd be more worried if trunks was doing it
>>
>>8579869
is there a way to get english subs or wot? Can only find french version eh
>>
>>8581527
I'll admit I don't really understand what she was doing

but nobody stalks that many people at once

it was probably some kind of weird attempt to archive some kind of demographic information
>>
http://www.complexmag.ca/style/2012/12/10-fashion-documentaries-you-need-to-see/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.