[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently thinking of starting a clothing line under the name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: walkfree_shirt.jpg (208KB, 947x549px) Image search: [Google]
walkfree_shirt.jpg
208KB, 947x549px
Currently thinking of starting a clothing line under the name "DAI LO" which means big boss in chinese. We are trying to aim for the blvck fashion style.

What do you guys think so far? We are thinking of printing out a couple to model for it then start mass printing.
>>
File: walkfree_shirt.jpg (199KB, 947x549px) Image search: [Google]
walkfree_shirt.jpg
199KB, 947x549px
Here is another!
>>
>>8568447
"SILENCE IS BLVCK"

Kek what a dog's breakfast.
>>
>>8568483

Hahaha, yeah it is pretty hard coming up with shit : /

What about the design overall?
>>
>>8568516
not the same person but i kinda like the design of the first one, i would probably buy it if i had more clothing that would fit with the style.
>>
>>8568447
I would buy, looks sick
>>
File: Because we can.jpg (146KB, 947x549px) Image search: [Google]
Because we can.jpg
146KB, 947x549px
One more!
>>
>>8568516
>Hahaha, yeah it is pretty hard coming up with shit : /

You either have it or you don't. It's evident you don't, so stop before you waste any more time and money on this fruitless shtick.
>>
>>8568527

Well... I meant phrases are hard to come up with...
>>
>>8568525
like the print, everything else is pretty shit though tbh the back looks autistic
>>
>>8568532

Mmm.... thanks for the feedback, definitely going to work on it some more
>>
I really like the first design (especially the back.) But I think the front is a bit cluttered.
>>
>>8568447
printing shitty designs on t shirts is not a clothing line. go fuck yourself
>>
>>8568573

awwhh... have to start some where ;(
>>
Eh, not really that original nor are you offering anything new at all
>>
nigger gaijin should not step in yellow mans land
>>
>>8568583
you can start wherever you want. Just because other streetwear companies started out making t shirts doesn't mean you should copy them, if all you do is make graphic tees you won't stand out and never get anywhere. Plus you need to learn to design garments and cut&sew at some point if you want to have an actual clothing line so why not just do it? Either you're cut out for this or you're not
>>
>>8568550
i reckon they all look good man, these fuccbois wish they could design something like these but they're too busy taking it up the bum
>>
hey guys i can print things on tshirts am i dick ovens yet
>>
>>8568447
look another black scale rip
>>
As much as its kinda niche and played out at that, integrating some subtle streetaboo themes may not hurt
>>
the first design is pretty good, i think if all of the clutter was taken away and it only said "silence is black", and maybe with a smaller (almost breast logo sized) logo just below the neck on the back it would be a good cop if printed on high quality shirt
>>
Too cluttered, but I was never a fan of wearing 2deep4me phrases that don't matter to me at all.

MAYBE if it had a similar print but with different words or a different phrase. Try using phrases from vidya as inspo, might help you figure out other stuff.

examples:
A MAN CHOOSES
A SLAVE OBEYS
NO GODS OR KINGS
>>
>>8568447
??is read da lao (ta lao) in chinese you faggot, at least get your shit right
>>
>>8569063
>what are other dialects

It's in cantonese, not mandarin. You get your shit right.

But really though I think the designs are kind of weeaboo, especially the giant back logo with the katanas and 'death' printed above.Since chinese people didn't use that kind of sword.
>>
>>8569120
Me again.

Forgot to say: OP you have a typo. Dai lo is written like ??. Check the difference in the 2nd character. If you're gonna start a brand at least get the name right.
>>
ew
fuck out my face
>>
stupid and terrible but it would be funny to make tees that actually had that box and the printable area zoom things
>>
File: stlth.jpg (36KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
stlth.jpg
36KB, 300x400px
just start ripping off stlth/sakevi and you'll be rolling in trust fund cash from crust punks
>>
>>8568914

Yeah I have been just browsing through all the other brand phrases and got caught up with their stupid shit lol. I really liked your examples, definitely going to change it to something else since there are a lot of vidya to check out for good ones.

>>8569174

Thanks!! I actually looked forever for the word, what is the difference between ? and ?? ? Looks a bit cooler lol.

>>8568898

Definitely going to try it out, but I wanted to try and add more design elements to just simple words being on the front. Maybe I will ease it up and make less clutter!
>>
File: 1351210365814.jpg (71KB, 464x523px) Image search: [Google]
1351210365814.jpg
71KB, 464x523px
>>8568525
Lose the back print and stick with the front, no text
That shit's ballin, yo.
>>
what is it with fashion today? i dont understand it.

>flowers
>asian writing
2deep4u its fucking shit and makes you look like a 12 year old.
>>
I'll be 100% honest. From an /fa/ standpoint, this looks incredibly try hard. You are throwing together a bunch of ideas that are not relevant together. It's cluttered and not original. The whole "BlVCK" thing is sooooo played out. It's like putting a Z at the end of words like they did in the 90's. From a designers point of view, this is incredibly cluttered. You have minimalistic design cues, but completely abandon it in other places. It's very inconsistent. Also why do you have random Japanese characters on the design? Yes they can be cool, but when there is a reason behind it.

Sorry to be so blunt, but maybe it'll help you rethink what you are trying to do.
>>
All of a sudden we have business experts everywhere.
HEY I DONT LIKE THAT SO NO ONE WILL, YOU NEED TO CATER TO 4 AUTISTS ON AN INTERNET IMAGEBOARD TO BE SUCCESSFUL
>>
just make a t-shirt that looks exactly like the WINNERS DONT USE DRUGS screen from old arcade games
>>
>>8570691
yeah seconded.
>>8568532
>the back looks autistic
lol
>>
>>8571202
They're not random tho. But I do agree tht the placement is really random. The only people who will cop this will be Asians and they would never wear it after buying it
>>
The text, moonrunes and english, are ruining these prints for me. you've got work to do before you're even on par with the thousands of other web stores with kewl printz. once you get there, maybe have some other gimmick that sets you apart.
>>
Dai Lo is cantonese.

Da Lao is mandarin.
>>
>BLVCK DVCKS
>BLACK EVERYTHING
>VSVP MVB
>PYREX BIG CARTEL IMMA READ IMMA READ
>???????????
>??
all printed on a fucking fruit of the loom or kirkland shirt, when will this fad fucking end, christ
>>
>>8568447
Would cop if the square was empty. Silence is black is rather cliche. But hey, phrases are interchangeable.
>>8568448
Like the back. Front square prints are always a no no.
>>8568525
The only problem is the back. Katana are too try hard. Would cop otherwise. Even if square print

Honestly, I think everyone here is reacting a little too harshly. I see where you want to go with this, it just needs a bit of refining. I do see it selling well, if the shirts fit right. Plus there would also have to be a entire accompanying clothing line to sell the look you are trying for. Bottoms mostly. Don't let that harsh words of /fa/ sway you from what you want to do.
>>
>>8568447

You should name it De L'eau instead

CAUSE YA'LL SOME THIRSTY NIGGAS AAAAAYY

nah seems legit bruh go for it
>>
>>8571701

thanks, the third one was actually designed by my partner, but yes i see where you are getting at with the back on the first design, definitely going to refine it a bit more, was looking for something different but i thought about it too hard i guess haha.

but most likely going to just use the dai lo within the square design and no chinese on the first one just like the "walk free" design.

but thanks bro you're dope as fuck for the advices!

>>8571794

what is de l'eau lol.
>>
>>8571823

d'leau = water in frogspeak
>>
>>8570429
? means old. ? means guy (like a male person. It changes meaning when put into compound words like dai lo).
The character is a bit difficult to find since it technically doesn't exist in mandarin and only in spoken cantonese which is now adapted to written form. Literally a made up character.
>>
>>8568525
>>8568448
>>8568447
Post yfw it dawned on you, that 'Printable area' and 'zoom' aren't part of the design
>>
I like them. Especially the one with Nayenezgani.
>>
Will you market Dai Lo to gwei lo's?

Hak gwei lo or bak gwei lo?

Gei lo?
>>
File: OH.jpg (6KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
OH.jpg
6KB, 236x285px
>>8572440
>Post yfw it dawned on you, that 'Printable area' and 'zoom' aren't part of the design
>>
>>8572442

so THATS what their called, i was looking around for it. apparently they are god slayers.

>>8572451

lol
>>
File: wabbit.jpg (58KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
wabbit.jpg
58KB, 382x358px
>>8572440
Holy shit OP, printable area and zoom was the best part of your design

just give up your designs are shit
>>
>>8572440
Oh, actually tho lmao.

I thougth it was on some vaporwave shit.
>>
File: 1405543371787.jpg (21KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
1405543371787.jpg
21KB, 370x278px
>>8572440
Thought everyone knew and were pretending to like the designs.
>>
>>8568447
I live in a country that is mainly Chinese so I'm afraid real Dai Lous (Cantonese btw, not Chinese) would beat me up
>>
>>8568447

just make sure it's cool in mk and suddenly everyone there will wear it. MK jai are all just one singular entity of fuccbois
>>
File: 1369774567882.jpg (56KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1369774567882.jpg
56KB, 544x544px
>>8568525
>>8568448
would cop these
>>
>>8568447
kept ya waitin' huh? :^)
>>
liked these
>>8568447
>>8568525

didn't particularly like this
>>8568448

I was also thinking about doing the same as you OP, how do you plan on printing your designs?
>>
>>8575508
seeing this pic gave me the worst fucking nostalgia. used to play with my brother all the time and now we live hundreds of miles away :c.
>>
Black and white design utilizing ASCII symbols and upside down crosses? Why don't you just change your "brand" name to walking Witch House advertisement. Stop. Nothing here is original.
>>
File: Mycooldesign.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Mycooldesign.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8568447
>>8568448
>>8568525
OP all of these designs are autistic as fuck, So many faggots like you have somehow gotten in the mindset of "I can print shit on gildan shirts lol I am fashion designer"
Literally nothing in your designs stands out as any different to the thousands of shirts already available, This project of yours will fail horribly.
Faggot. Pic related, was probably you.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.