[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ do you have a squad? I've always wanted to generate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 28

File: 5684561.png (1MB, 637x639px) Image search: [Google]
5684561.png
1MB, 637x639px
/fa/ do you have a squad?
I've always wanted to generate a group of friends like in TV shows, where everyone seems to get along and the group isn't either all male or female. Helps to be of varying ethnicities.
>>
used to
then my best friend in the squad came out to me as a closeted bisexual
then he professed his love for me, which was sadly unrequited
now they all think I did some terrible shit because I gracefully let him know that I'm sorry but I just can't get into the dick

we had every race covered, we all liked cool music and the coolest vidya
now i'm alone and life kinda sucks, been this way for 3 months now
>>
>>8533086
>tfw most effay out of my group, even the girls
at least it's better than having everyone in the group dress the same.
>>
>>8533104
Well shit how did you get a gang like that together in the first place? Curious.
>>8533122
What did the others dress like?
>>
>>8533086
Hey! I have a squad, although we're all white so no varying ethnicities.

There's about 6-10 of us, depending on who is living in town. Most of us grew up in SLC (a pretty small city) and it seems that people enter/leave/return to the group frequently. Anyway, it's not quite "Friends", but it's nice having a good group of people who you share the same interests with (we all enjoy good food, music, drugs, and booze- but the booze doesn't always have to be good) and can count on... well, atleast for a good time
>>
>>8533142
lol
>>
>>8533086
I have a group of friends who sell molly and kush and fuck shit up who i hang out with every single day so idk
Some of them are fashionable but most of them are black and have sold crack in the past so idek
>>
>>8533151
they sound sketchy, breh
>>
My squad is a bunch of permavirgin nerds.
All guys, obviously. I guess that's ok.
>>
>>8533162
dat sucks
>>
>>8533151
>Some of them are fashionable but most of them are black
>>
>>8533129
jeans and tees for guys, girls dress okay, but nothing special. for work we dress business casual tho.
>>
>>8533086
chelsea - some super hyperactive bitch who has homoerotic fantasies about gay men having sex in front of her
ted - gay as fuck, he sucked my dick in front of chelsea a couple times when we get drunk and im feeling horny
Yuki - some nip that came from japan to study out here, I was her first fuck and she is super clingy, would die if she ever found out ted sucked my dick in front of chels
Mark - he's tall but sadly ugly as fuck, but he's the funniest guy in the group, makes everyone laugh, also he's a flasher/public masterbator
Johnny - some fat guy we all like to make fun of but we keep around because we known him forever
>>
>>8533104
Then what are you waiting for???
Go suck his dick right now and relive your dreams
>>
my squad stopped doing anything after highschool and idk why we still hang
>>
>>8533190
Fuck them
You need to do you and getcho ass a better crew
>>
File: IMG_48917.jpg (88KB, 960x709px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_48917.jpg
88KB, 960x709px
Me in the middle, I fucked both of the chicks next to me, we had a 3some and they ate each others pussies. I fucked the pinoy fag in the hat too just for laughs because he was sexually confused. The guy with the glasses committed suicide recently when they cancelled his favorite anime. We only hang out wednesdays and fridays and we all have sex with each other. Shit is pretty cash except the fat one has the smelliest pussy
>>
>>8533086
Lol, it helps to be varying ethnicities? What? How much disney channel did you watch?

Friends
Seinfeld
>>
>>8533212

what anime?
>>
>>8533212
this is a good post
>>
I used to be with a squad, there were 4 of us who were best friends for, then more people started to enter and I felt myself being pushed to the side in conversations, I started to not get the daily texts and wasn't invited when the rest of them went somewhere.

I still saw them on campus but our original four had grown to 9 and one of the newcomers was straight up hostile to me, the other original 3, who were my friends since third grade took his side and the entire group spent most of their time picking on me and making jokes at my expense.

I can handle teasing, i get it, it's a part of friendship but it just didn't stop, the new people were deliberately trying to hurt me deep, making fun of my dad's cancer (he beat it) and laughing at my acne which has since cleared up.

I continued to hang out with them because of my original three friends who weren't complete dicks to me and we'd still share some laughs and our old inside jokes but that started fading out.

2 months ago I was with them and we were discussing a party we were going to go to, being 19 we can't buy alcohol but I have a hookup so it was agreed that they would pay me and I would bring the drinks. The day of the party we meet up at my house and they pay me for the bottles and start to leave, when I went to follow them my oldest friend Diego stopped me and asked if I would mind not going with them. I just kind of stood there in shock as they left.

My closest friends in the world, they used me and left me behind.

This is why I've spent all summer alone, browsing /fa/ and buying clothes online, I see them on Instagram at the beach/movies/parties and my phone remains silent. I haven't had a text in 3 weeks.

Fuck I'm sorry /fa/ I didn't mean to spill my guts but that's the story of how I lost my squad
>>
File: 1405750529905.jpg (68KB, 628x419px) Image search: [Google]
1405750529905.jpg
68KB, 628x419px
>>8533217
He must be Canadian or Upper Class.
>>
>>8533219
boku no problem child 2
>>
>>8533227
faggot
>>
File: 1393898822995.png (516KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1393898822995.png
516KB, 680x418px
>>8533227
That's heavy.
Same thing started to happen to me in my late teens (like exactly the same), I nipped that shit in the bud. Gotta have regular fucking purges to get rid of cancerous additions to our crew. Next time be more firm.
>>
>tfw I haven't had a single friend in almost two years
>>
>>8533240
I've never known the feeling, but I know it's super fucking hard to make new friends as you get older. Good luck.
>>
>>8533239
Oh trust me I tried, It was like as soon as the new guy got introduced to them they basically completely forgot about me, I'm trying to start over and I will but it just hurts to get switched on like that
>>
File: 1397083418743.jpg (22KB, 261x398px) Image search: [Google]
1397083418743.jpg
22KB, 261x398px
>>8533255
people are faggots like that.
Sounds like it was too quick to do anything about, but in my experience you should never ever be around long enough to "fade". It's a woman thing to do, but once you identify the new shitter trying to steal your crew, you make them choose him or you.
Fading away and being pushed to the periphery is a bad feel.
>>
>>8533129
I never put it together really. I have maybe 2 friends that he became friends with but otherwise, they were all his friends. We were all chill as fuck though, I miss them. Hopefully he realizes this all was wrong and he misses me enough to welcome me back, but it's been 3 months already, so I'm not sure.
>>
>>8533273
well you live and you learn I guess, I'm definitely taking that lesson to heart. I'm sure I'll find new friends eventually but until then I have /fa/ and my extensive tea collection to occupy me.

>w2c fashionable friends?
>>
File: steebo.jpg (51KB, 457x505px) Image search: [Google]
steebo.jpg
51KB, 457x505px
>>8533212
damn props m8
>>
>>8533212
kek'ing

thanks anon
>>
>>8533298
I know that feel. I got phased out as well by a couple friends who hang with a younger and equally /fa/ crew. I guess there's only room for one white guy and it ain't me...
>>
>tfw i have never endured getting phased out in a group because I'm the glue that keeps my friends together

holy shit you niggas have it rough
>>
File: tumblr_maor7pId6Y1r4qmoto3_1280.jpg (94KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maor7pId6Y1r4qmoto3_1280.jpg
94KB, 500x378px
I've always wanted a squad on various ethnicities but I feel like that is something that will only happen in diverse areas or like England or someshit.
>>
>>8533410
Time to start our own crew of white boys who have been phased out, Be like the sadboys but more /fa/
>>
>Tfw you're the most /fa/ out of all your friends.

All my friends are into nigger shoes and basketball related clothing.

>trying to convert one into actual fashion, except he only likes y-3 because his favorite rapper wears it.

only met one person interested in fashion, he's way more /fa/ than me cause im a poorboi and can't afford margielas at retail...
>>
>>8533433
I fucking hated that season.
>>
>>8533212
>I fucked the pinoy fag in the hat too just for laughs because he was sexually confused
I laughed so fucking hard at this
>>
>>8533437
I liked series 2 best but most diverse was series 3.

>they did Grace dirty :<
>>
I have maybe 4 or 5 friends I consistently chill with. The number changes all the time as people move or stop hanging out, but we are mostly black and mostly smoke weed, which is how our interests collide. Other than that we get fucked up and hit bars together. Need to add more girls to the mix, I had my girlfriend but I didn't really like her being around the bros. My friend in the group's been hanging out with some chicks and is trying to get them to mold in the squad but you know how flaky girls are.

We mostly met during high school, which sucks because it's hard to find friends otherwise. I sometimes chill with people that I met at college but they're flaky. Most of them are pretty /fa/ streetwear wise, I've been known as the /fa/ guy since high school. Never really got purged or anything, I tend to make things interesting when we go out and interact with girls more than others.
>>
My squad here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywjhADvzXW8
>>
>>8533434
I would love this, too bad there's hardly any sad whitebois in LA that I know...
>>
>>8533217
I said it helps, not that it has to be that way. I would think it's better to have varying ethnicities because they know other cool shit we can do or awesome foods to try. Shiit whats the downside?
>>
>>8533458
Shit I'm in the San Francisco east bay, could be worse, we could be stuck in fucking Fresno
>>
I have different groups I hang out with, since I'm a math major I hang out with with the math nerds, they're fun.
Also sometimes the radio station, but rarely. They like cool music even if it is inflated with p4k stuff.
There's a small overlap with these anime nerds since some are either both anime nerds and hip music nerds and another is just the radio's engineer. They're nice.
Also some old friends I hung with at my highschool.
I use them all as an outlet to be an obnoxious cunt; they often find it charming for different reasons, but it's pretty insufferable.
Ultimately lonely though as I'm an autistic manlet faggot.

>>8533212
oh hey, it's /x/-tan
>Me in the middle, I fucked both of the chicks next to me, we had a 3some and they ate each others pussies. I fucked the pinoy fag in the hat too just for laughs because he was sexually confused. The guy with the glasses committed suicide recently when they cancelled his favorite anime. We only hang out wednesdays and fridays and we all have sex with each other. Shit is pretty cash except the fat one has the smelliest pussy
underrated

s
t
>>
>>8533475
Oh yeah and none of them are really /fa/, maybe the radio station but it's mostly tumblrcore/workwear, but they're cool, though I don't hang with them enough to really be part of the group. I just have a show.
I haven't hung with anyone this summer, except going to some show.
I haven't done anything.
>tfw going to die alone
>>
>>8533162
I know the feel.

>Just want effay crew
>Friends refuse to change or get into fashion
>Find it hard to make new friends
>>
>>8533142
yo tell me the first names of a few people in the squad, there's a good chance I know you guys
>>
>>8533416
>because I'm the glue that keeps my friends together
that was me in my group (highschool) then i pulled out cus half of it was goin toxic nd kept my true brews
havent had a crew in a while but i aint goin anywhere for years so whenever it happens again
also toxic still toxic nd havent looked back
>>
File: 1350687860676.jpg (801KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1350687860676.jpg
801KB, 2048x1536px
>>8533244
>tfw 27
>tfw moved country so left old crew behind
>tfw bad at being nice to people so people I meet get weirded out before getting to know me
>tfw made some semi-friends but no one real
>tfw semi-friends share no similar interests
>>
Squads are not /fa/
>>
>>8533212
I can't stop laughing. Holy fuck, this is /fa/.
>>
>>8533517
find clubs for things your into in your area, generally if you go to a coffee shop they'll have a community board with flyers for stuff like that, try volunteer work or something.

As an adult you can't expect to make friends by just chatting to random people like when your a teenager, you gotta establish shared interests before you try and be friends
>>
>>8533517
What is it like being 27?
I'm 22 and getting afraid of being old
>>
>>8533442
Right about the girlfriend part I don't want mine to be around unless there are other chicks too. I think it would be a big surprise factor and set one crew apart from the rest if they were actually successful in having platonic girl friends, because with everyone else somebody ends up dating somebody then things go downhill from there.
Also make good wingwomen, b/c chicks you bring home are more likely to actually come by if they know there are other fems also.
>'The implication though'
>>
>>8533298
can u reccomend some good teas?

i like fruity ones and caffinine instensive ones
>>
>>8533184
LOL. 10/10 group, wish i could hang out with.
>>
>>8533601
Got you covered bro,

I primarily drink Peets brand tea because I have a kickass employee discount but most of the "core" teas share the same name across all stores.

Fruity is difficult if you are trying to avoid artificially flavored teas but I would recommend a Phoenix Mountain Oolong, it has a natural Plum flavor with enough acidity that it lingers on the tongue pleasantly

http://www.peets.com/tea/by-category/tea-shop-by-category-oolong-teas/phoenix-mountain-oolong-2-oz.html

I also highly recommend Lychee Black from Vital tea leaf, it is sweetened with lychee juice but it is pure lychee and not an artificial substitute, very sweet and excellent hot or iced

https://vitaltealeaf.net/index.php/black/lychee-black-4-oz.html

As for caffeine intensive ones, in order of most caffeine to least goes like this
Pu'erh, Black, Oolong, Green, White, Herbal

Pu'erh tea is characterized by a rich earthiness and is commonly sold loose or in compressed pucks known as tou'cha. I am not a pu'erh expert so unfortunately I can't help as much as I'd like to here
>>
>>8533467
lol, fuck Fresno
>>
Nope, friends ain't /fa/.
>>
Im half Palestinian in uni for medical, not very /fa/, am a wandering vagrant from /a/
dude 1: Ukrainian, working his way up to being a chef
dude 2: ginger, travels all the time, backpacks or works on snowhills
dude 3: Chinese guy most /fa/ of us, business major already has an internship
dude 4: big white guy, uncle grows weed, kind of spoiled but most charismatic
grill 1: thin tall native dating dude 1. was dating him before but they got back together after dating dude 3. marine bio student
grill 2: was turboslut, now stable, makes most of her own clothes, studying to be a teacher

had another dude and grill but they dated, separated from us after highschool and vanished.

squad is great. all listen to the same music and we all overlap our tastes with at least two other people. often drink together, smoke, shit on playground slides, squad stuff. Me dude 1 and dude 2 have known each other for 14 years but the squad has been together for 5. we're all tremendously gay for each other. /blog
>>
>>8533227

Sad story but for real you seem to be too passive. If someone does that to me, i would knock him, what the fuck man
>>
>a squad
you mean friends? yeah i have them.
>>
File: 1389524741457.gif (84KB, 253x230px) Image search: [Google]
1389524741457.gif
84KB, 253x230px
>>8534415
>shit on playground slides
>>
>>8534415

fucking faggots
>>
M-my squad is you guys…

;_;
>>
I went out with 3 girls on Saturday (no homo)
It was a bit weird
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 914x1091px
>tfw rarest of the rare /fa/ Pakistani guy
>tfw no multi ethnicity crew can be complete without me
>tfw I have to turn down crew requests because I'm in such high demand
>>
>>8533648
not him but i want to say i appreciate you friend
>>
>>8534532
>/fa/ Pakis
>not common as fuck
>>
>>8533086
Are those models or something? The men are way too good looking.
>>
ye i got a squad. its summer tho, so we've gone our separate ways for a few months.
>>
File: kermt.jpg (59KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
kermt.jpg
59KB, 240x200px
>tfw the glue guy
>no friends in high school because weird homeschool nerd faggot
>thus loved people in college and formed several seperate close friendships
>snagged 3 of them + lil bro into living in a house
>formed diverse squad which lasted until I'm moving to cali now
- "the hipster" (me, though of course that term is inaccurate)
- turbo-nerd genius nuclear engineer gamer
- ripped jock rower + his cool gf before he dumped her
- weaboo faggot couch-potato pinoy premed (super chill solid bro though)
- obsessive/depressive sensitive, weird musician brother
- our fat faggot idiot cat

those were some good fucking years man
>>
>>8534623
best way to form squad imo

only wish I could have gotten my best bro
super cool chinese dude friend from class with nearly identical taste in everything to me
fucking slob though, so probably wouldn't have worked...
>>
File: struggle frog.jpg (64KB, 558x515px) Image search: [Google]
struggle frog.jpg
64KB, 558x515px
>tfw no more crew
>tfw barely any friends left after hs
>>
Got a crew aged 15-22.
Were about 10 ppl and we dress in hip hop-ish stuff or gothninja, as you call it.
Were all too poor to buy the real deal,so i tend to buy most shit from fabrixquare,
About 50% of us are on anti-depressive meds. All smoke. All drink.
Are we /fa/ or just fucked up
>>
>>8534728
you all sound shallow
>>
>>8534728
>15-22

How old are you? Does it feel weird hanging out with younger people who are not mentally on the same level as the 20year olds?
>>
>>8534728
>Got a crew aged 15-22.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8534532
top jej
>>
>>8534728
>Nine 15-17 year olds who steal their dad's cigarettes and bourbon, buying Fabrixsquare with their lunch money and one 22 year old guy who sells pot to them once a month

ftfy
>>
>>8534532
please be in london
>>
>>8534755
>>8534761
>>8534775

Ever been to sweden? Just checkin in

Ok
Guy 1: 18y
Guy2:20y
Me(dude):19
Guy3:15
Guy4:18
Guy5:22
Grill1:15
Grill2:16
Grill3:15
Grill4:20 i think
Grill5:19

Fuck it when i think about it were like 17 people, just a base of 11

>never got money from my parents
>3000sek per birthday from my 13th bday (about 425 usd)
>been working Since age 14
Started smoking and drinking by 15 cause group pressure by other people who i dont hang out w anymore
>Live alone in a 3 room apartment

Ive been hanging out w older people all my life, hated people at my age when i was a kid because i just found them immature.
The 15 year olds in my team now are mature.
>>
>>8534807
>hated people at my age when i was a kid because i just found them immature.

l
m
a
o

why are swedes such tryhards?
>>
>>8534755
>>8534761
>>8534775

Ever been to sweden? Just checkin in

Ok
Guy 1: 18y
Guy2:20y
Me(dude):19
Guy3:15
Guy4:18
Guy5:22
Grill1:15
Grill2:16
Grill3:15
Grill4:20 i think
Grill5:19

Fuck it when i think about it were like 17 people, just a base of 11

>never got money from my parents
>3000sek per birthday from my 13th bday (about 425 usd)
>been working Since age 14
>started smoking and drinking by 15 cause group pressure by other people who i dont hang out w anymore
>started selling E at age 16
>Live alone in a 3 room apartment now

Ive been hanging out w older people all my life, hated people at my age when i was a kid because i just found them immature.
The 15 year olds in my team now are mature.

Captcha :feelin new
>>
File: underwear-metro.jpg (62KB, 558x372px) Image search: [Google]
underwear-metro.jpg
62KB, 558x372px
yeah, we get turnup.
>>
>>8534807
emotrappan i nordstan much?
>>
>>8533545

I'm 25, soon to be 26. It actually gets better TBH

But that only applies if you're a guy, I think.
>>
>>8533227
lol pussy. and no one in a group of 9+ people has a fake? wtf
>>
>>8533545
>fa's unspoken motto
>>
>>8534587
thanks dude! tea is awesome and like 95% of qts love tea which is nice
>>
I only have one friend, we're both /fa/ as fuck, our outfits either match (which is /fa/) or they totally clash (which is equally /fa/). Activities include drug dealing (although neither of us use drugs, smoke, or drink), backpacking, and pressuring girls into letting us take artsy nude photos of them. We both hang out with other people all the time, but we hold a (kind of) fake superiority complex over their heads. I do all of this solely for the purpose of being /fa/.
>>
>>8534970
>I only have one friend
>we both hang out with other people all the time
then you have more than one friend dumbass
>>
>>8534974
They're always different people, and only in big groups. Not really actually friends with any of them (besides the one)
>>
>>8533492
I know these feels, although you sound vaguely familiar
>>
File: 1403059366950.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1403059366950.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>8533492
>though I don't hang with them enough to really be part of the group
>I haven't hung with anyone this summer, except going to some show.
>I haven't done anything.
>>tfw going to die alone

i know all these feels
>>
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you are being serious /fa/
>>
>tfw incapable to keep friends
>tfw all alone

It's actually not that bad, but I can feel the loneliness slowly eating through my brain.
>>
File: 1367850036146.jpg (49KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1367850036146.jpg
49KB, 500x367px
I have a core squad of 5 guys, white and asian, all /fa/, friends since high school

Then there's another dozen or so guys who rotate in and out sometimes but have their own circles, you know

A female wouldn't go astray, but we're Aussie and the way we talk about women is fucking filthy. I wanna meet some impossible-to-insult tomboy. Someday
>>
>>8533086
Who is that first guy from left who is sitting?
>>
>>8535113
I mean first guy from right
>>
I've got a solid group of guy friends I met at uni (lads lads lads) - there's like 12 of us but only about 8 based in London. We're all good looking, well-groomed, in good shape, well-dressed (not particularly effay though more preppy or smartly dressed). Feels fucking great man.
>>
>>8533212
You fucked eyebrows?
>>
>>8533212
wait a minute isn't the guy on the right the guy who dressed as /a/ for that 4chan cosplay shit
>>
>>8535174
all of those people were in that picture
>>
>>8534814
Genomfarten i Uppsala, yuz
>>
>>8534844
Genomfarten i uppsala, yuz.
>>
>>8533601
Lapsang Souchong is my favorite caffeinated tea. It's dried over a pine fire, which gives it a unique smokiness. It's almost like a cross between tea and coffee.
>>
File: eyebrows got fat.jpg (96KB, 438x584px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows got fat.jpg
96KB, 438x584px
>>8533212
You guys need to stop this shit, seriously, do you realize how much fat she's gotten since /fa/ bullied the fuck out of her? She's eating like crazy since you guys drover her off the board, leave her be please.
>>
>>8534841
nice dick
>>
File: 1404901376931.jpg (109KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1404901376931.jpg
109KB, 500x461px
>>8535295
>she

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>8535336
kek
>>
I used to have a crew a couple of years back.
There were originally five of us, but we had to cut a couple of the guys because they were too fucking annoying and were just dicks in general. So that left the three of us who quickly became best friends and hung out pretty much everyday.
People came and left. Every now and again we'd drop someone that we didn't like, but for the most part, we had a pretty steady group, at the most there were about eight or nine of us and a couple of cute girls too.
We always went to shows and did a shit ton of drugs, it started out with pot, mushrooms, some acid. Fucked around with hard shit like coke every now and again, some pills. That's when things started to fall apart.
Some of the new additions to the group got way into pills and one of the original three got way into it too. Eventually the pills got too expensive and they moved onto heroin. I did the pills and everything else, but I wouldn't touch the dope.
Around this time we all started to get girlfriends and would only hang out a couple of times a week.
Then we started to move to different cities, get jobs and kind of drifted.
I still see a few of them every now and again and we're always happy to be with each other. But it'll never be what it was like before, having some of the best times of my life with these people. I'll never forget it, that's for sure.
Some of the ones that got into the H turned to crime to get the money for it. One of them is in prison, another just got caught with it even though he swears he's been done for months.
And my very best friend, one of the original three, this guy I've known since I was like 11, I haven't talked to him since the beginning of last summer, right when he got out of rehab.
I hope he's doing alright guys.
>TLDR fuck heroin
>>
>>8535295

shutup loser, i mean look at what shes wearing in that pic.........definitely autism with a pinch of low self-esteem and probably a whole other bunch of mental illness i.e. depression
>>
>>8535479
Looks like you got a typo there champ an s slipped in somehow
>>
I had high school friends, but after 3 years, they're long gone. It's whatever. So during those three years I got really into fighting games and eventually blazblue, and met a ton of people, most I consider very good friends. They're all nerdy as fuck and so am I, but they're harmless and so much fun to be with, love them even if they're the polar opposite of fa. I mean I'm not that fa anyways, still inbetwener core, but I obviously give a shit about my appearance. The only problem with that group of friends was that we were pretty spread out, so most of interaction is just on Skype. Eventually I got super depressed and lonely being a neet living at home, so I started going to uni way north of everyone with a couple of childhood friends and room with them. They're just jocky stones and are pretty ok, but I don't know how much they actually give a shit about me or just want me there to cut down on the rent. So far I've only made one friend here and a small study group of friends, but most went home for the summer. It's all good though, not being a lonely neet anymore feels good and I'm almost never depressed anymore. Sorry for weird disjointed post, wrote in between class.
>>
>>8535446
The beginning sounds like Its Always Sunny
>>
Me: /fa/ guy, referred to as a hipster, who's too cool to hang with the group at times. Former leader during high school.

Guido friend: Yolo swag, italian bro who's loud, gets into fights, and stole two of my chicks previously (I didn't care btw). He's entertaining to be around, and always down.

Manchild: obsessed with comics and video games. Is pretty much a chuckhold, although he calls it an 'open relationship' with some weird girl ten years older than him.

Mexican kid who knows like 10 words, but always pitches in the most for alcohol and is pretty good as a teammate in online multiplayer.

Asian girl with huge tits who denies being a slut because she's super religious, but acts horny and teases the fuck out of everyone when she's drunk.

Asian dude who's a hopeless romantic but still brings decent girls from work to our regular kickbacks.

Then there's this black-mexican chick who gives mindblowing blowjobs, this failed rapper, and two party brothers that make okay wingmen.
We stopped hanging out because I dated this super cute girl and they tried to hit on her so I got pissed and told them to fuck themselves.
>>
I dont have a squad at all let alone an /fa/ one
>>
>>8534603
Some of them are part-time
>>8535113
Next to the chick in the Giants snap? Name is Levi
>>
>>8536643
>it an 'open relationship' with some weird girl ten years older than him.
so some mom lets him fuck her every once in a while
>>
>>8536701
she's some 30 year old pothead who still fucks her ex, and some other dudes at a bar.
>>
w2c art crew i can discuss and make art with
i belong to two diff groups and both dont want to do anything other than get drunk and high or play videogames
>>
>>8533227
kill them
>>
File: 46.jpg (13KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
46.jpg
13KB, 500x404px
>>8533104

kinda a similar story to mine. my friend whos a girl said shes inlove with me since we first met. i didnt even know that. im ok with it but got me sad how i was the reason how every relationship she had got ruined because of me. every guy was jealous of me being her friend.
>>
>>8533227
you shoulda been more hostile to the newcomers
my dad had cancer too (which he also beat) and if someone made fun of it i would go fucking crazy lol
dont let ppl do that shit to you man
hoping you move out of there for college/uni so u can leave the shits behind
>>
>>8537139
>tfw my crew doesn't do anything but get drunk and high and play videogames

W-wanna join anon?
>>
>tfw I dont have a friendship like jonah hill and mike cera in superbad
>tfw I actually have zero friends
>>
>>8537139
>>8537183
misread lel

revoking my invitation
>>
>>8537169
Don't be a cunt to her boys ya dingus, try and be friendly to them, let them know that y'all are just friends and nothing is between the two of you.
>>
I am so glad to say I do have a "crew", although i'm a minimal part. They are all spanish, but we are all great friends, have a decent sense of fashion. life of a skinny manlet white guy aint so bad
>>
>>8537188
damn
>>
>>8533212
lmao
>>
File: 1.png (187KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
187KB, 500x344px
>>8537189
NO im not being a cunt to them! i havent even met them! its because she always talks about me when shes with her boyfriend or someone who she's dating.
i remember one time its her bday party and her boyfriend was there and i showed up, hes still there then i went to the bathroom and when i go back hes gone. im not even talking to him! what a dick.
>>
File: ?.jpg (21KB, 372x260px) Image search: [Google]
?.jpg
21KB, 372x260px
My original squad has been long gone since I moved from my hometown, and again somewhere else recently. I was included in a group of friends each time I moved but I've faded to antisociality.

I don't know what I'm supposed to associate myself with anymore. Not too concerned with a /fa/ crew, since I'm not really /fa/, just one that I really fit in with who likes music, fun and maybe some cyberpunk things.
I like the idea of partying but I'm too scared to get into drugs again or go in with only the intention of hooking up with girls. I'm fucked aren't I?
>>
File: 4r.gif (843KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
4r.gif
843KB, 300x227px
me and my squad
>>
>>8537275
sucks for everyone involved
hes not a dick
prolly feels so uncomfortable around u if he doesnt hate u
and for good reason
his gf is obsessed w u
>>
>>8537304
yeah hes not a dick. but just be a man to set aside your jealousy.. or maybe my friend just really talks too much about me. im glad shes moved on now. i just feel like a dick cause i kinda like her but im not sure if im good for her.
>>
I somewhat had a crew back in highschool, lived in a relatively diverse and affluent area. This is the crew:

>fat white charismatic friend that always got into trouble with the law
>white chick that was a bro, had a job, was mature but you could still trip out on hallucinogens with and feel safe
>asian guy who was always high strung and would fight or intimidate people in class
>homosexual black guy who would put on a thug front, mooch from everyone, nigger lip blunts but was slightly older so we could get free rides from him before we were 16
>jewish dude from some foreign country, pretty chill and cool guy but was stingy as fuck, would try to skimp you on little shit
>middle eastern (?) chick that might have been banging the jewish guy, she was pretty kind and sharing though
>Some middle school chick that would hang out with us and smoke tobacco or do drugs, fat guy either did or atleast want to fuck her

there are several more ppl on my mind but I am getting tired of typing.
>>
>>8537172
I almost kicked the shit out of the kid that said it but I realized that if I went at him everyone else would fight back against me, I cant believe how long I let them do this shit for

>>8537154
I think about it every day
>>
>be un- /fa/
>friends are also not /fa/
>looking into mirror
>finger puppets
>>
>>8537579
pure lies

stay pleb feelbro
>>
I was kind of a part of two

Turns out that a few members of the two groups want to jump some people from the other group

They don't know where my loyalties lie so both have cut me out

Lonely
>>
>>8537920
Not sure if you are joking with me or not, but I am not lying. Nothing what I said was particularly crazy for normal kids, maybe I am a little different though.
>>
>>8533239
look brah straight up iill give you two options
either next time you see them the next one to bag you just smack him the fuck out stompong on head an all and let them all know your sick of it an they can all get fucked

ORif you think these cocksucking dogs should still be their friends the easiest way to make someone envy you and make them crawling back is try to seem more superior to them, act snobby like you got other shit to do and like your more "cool" then them allow them to know there your side bitches, make it out like your got a new group of mates and talk them the fuck up soon theyll be back
>>
got 2 different crew
1st crew- real legit mates no gossip drama crap all got each others backs there all /fit/ fags excpet me an ny best best mate btw this best mate of mine i cant explain like we are identical in everything hes seen me at my worst as i have him were legit soul brothers its fucked id die for him, anyway
1st guy-ripped as but kinda ugly but batshit crazy
2nd guy-virgin but not that ugly just awkard around girls can roll a mean cross joint kinda the jew one of the group only one we diss abit but we still love him we just diss shim sometimes cos he can be such a money JEW
3rd guy- 1st guys twin bro mad as fuck love this cunt has the hottest GF hnngh just general funny bro loves a fight
4th bro-rich fucker ripped AF quieter one just a genuine bloke probs the most calm
5th guy-huge bloke batshit crazy loves a brawl his italian but looks like a 6ft 6 fkn lebo gorilla smartass of the group and the dumb one
6th guy(best best mate one) seriously cannnot be fucked writing a 2000 essay on this cunt his legit my other half if anyone has a mate like this they understand, known him from 5 live a street away closest thing to me beside immediate family.
basically this group is my stoner group we all smoke buds its what we do weekly

2ND GROUP
1st guy- fit fag sexy fag got a hot gf use to be my brother but his a lil bit of a gossip cunt who talks shit about me if we have a small argument his a sook an gets on my nerves but end of the day ive got his back we still bros his a pussy his left me in various fights but i cant blame him his just a pussy but with his size if he had the mentality hed be a beast
2nd guy-closest of the group just as close as all my 1st group mates love this cunt he loves a fight general good mate with sharing with money/belongings etc
3rd guy-funny AF genuine clown of the group probs wouldnt fight but i know hed be there dragging the other guy off you his a good bloke.
4th guy-to be cont
>>
>>8538640
4th guy- kind of awks due to the fact i use to bully him in high school (feel bad genuinly like him now and feel bad) most mature just general good person decent human being but can gossip a bit with number 1 about me aswell

basically this group are all fags with drugs except 2nd guy he use to do drugs like me but not anymore but doesnt care i do, im kinda "that one" in this group cos your intrests all dont relate up where as all of them do im the bad boy of this group so they always talk about how i have to be less rebelious which is funny bcos all of them except 4th guy were all thugs an in the same gang as me in the early teen days but they all fastly matured, i didnt
>>
>>8538644
I felt like I was hungover trying to read that.
>>
I've a group of friends you could call a "squad". It's mostly five of us, but some guys join in once in a while. We do quite a lot of psychedelics and play vidya together.

1st guy: fat, rich guy. Me, 2nd guy and 3rd guy have known him since primary school. Everyone thinks he's a genius, but he just got kicked off his university. He's the type of guy who turns up wearing a long waxcoat, joggers and running shoes going to town. Listens to the most boring music you can think of religiously.

2nd guy: my twin brother. We're pretty much polar opposites. He dresses in a functional, "preppy" style (polo's and cargo shorts in bright colours), because he likes golfing. He's uptight and gets mad easily, but he's pretty chill when he's not sober. Listens to hiphop and edm.

3rd guy: artsy guy. He dresses pretty well. His style looks like something you'd see in japanese streetwear pics. We skate a few times a week together. He's pretty chill, but I still think he doesn't inhale when smoking. Listens to whatever electronic/instrumental music I listen to.

4th guy: dumb, fun guy. He's the chillest, but is really lacking general knowledge. Dresses in a lot of gstar. He endlessly talks about sex. Listens to whatever's on the radio.
>>
>>8533545
I'm 26 and life is pretty good. Have a career and gf. All I need is to finish my degree and buy a home.
>>
>>8533433
>tfw no franky gf
>>
>>8533086
i didn't start getting effay until right after hs so unfortunately during hs all of my friends were pleb and i lost track of everyone else.

i really dont even fit in w/ them anymore. i try to branch out but it's like the group of friends I have would never interact with the group of friends that I want. and all of my friends are guys. idk how to even start hanging out with girls because my mutual friends usually only hang out with guys
>>
File: 1370331808914.gif (997KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1370331808914.gif
997KB, 500x278px
>>8533545
It's like being 22, except you're more chilled out and have money to buy some sick cops.

Life gets better for men as they get older, just don't settle down with one woman before like 40.
>>
File: 1385780117975.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1385780117975.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>8537169
>>8537189
>>8537275
lmao she dating pussy ass betas.

Any guy whose girl talks about other boys a lot needs to:

a: fuck that shit out of her til all she can think about is getting more of dat dick
b: slap her
>>
>>8533648
You seem like a really cool guy, sorry for what happened. It'll get better m8
>>
File: 1402250201004.jpg (63KB, 271x325px) Image search: [Google]
1402250201004.jpg
63KB, 271x325px
>>8533656
>>8533467
>tfw in fresno
th... thanks guys.
>>
Guess I've got two groups of friends, but only one "squad" at about 8-10 people

we fun
>>
How many people does it take to have a squad? Used to have a squad of 5 people including myself, eventually sorta fell apart since I dated one of them and one the left squad immediately because of us dating, and the girl I dated had to leave after we broke up. Nowadays my "squad" consists of the 2 girls left. They're both have huge crushes on me and I don't like either of them. Will probably end up breaking up relatively soon because of it.
>>
>>8542216
S Q U A D
5 letters, 5 fingers to a hand, 5 people minimum
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 400x276px
>>8542216
Yo is your squad RIGHT NOW you (a dude) and two chicks ??!?!
>>
>>8543156
that picture is probably just due to makeup tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>8543186
Didn't know makeup can change nose shapes
>>
>>8543156
Somebody's lookin to start a squad
>>
why is starting a S Q U A D so fucking hard?
Q Q
U U
A A
D D
>>
>>8543186
You must be really stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_mmk6im62U31qe7ebuo1_1280.jpg (82KB, 786x574px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmk6im62U31qe7ebuo1_1280.jpg
82KB, 786x574px
>/fa/ are you a TV show character

No, I'm not.
>>
>>8534824
>Ever been to sweden? Just checkin in

Drug-abusing plebs living on welfare isn't that common sight in social-democratic Nordic countries, even though the welfare system permits such a lifestyle.
>>
>>8542139
oh I know, after my original post I kinda feel better, getting everything off my chest is therapeutic, I'm going over to someone's house later to make some music which I've always wanted to do, Squad 2.0 is gonna be even better.

>>8542144
could be worse dude, you could be stuck in that town with all the cows where everything smells like shit, I can't even remember it's name but it starts with a C
>>
>>8533086
I roll with a squad of Juggalettes, because a true Juggalo don't respect a ho.
>>
>>8545339
Nice, nice.
>>
>tfw never find at least one other psychopathic, fascist, brutally insane, /fa/ as fuck, skinny Puerto Rican kid in Dubai that shares my same interests.
Yeah, I feel I ya OP.
>>
we have everyone except a chinese.

used to have a girl (friend's gf) but she moved to vancouver or some shit.

no one really cares about fashion.
>>
>tfw would love to be part of a squad but can't make new friends
>tfw only have a few semi-friends but find them gross and boring
>tfw too shy and strange to meet new friends
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1136x640px
>>8534807
Ouff ni som hänger vid plattan vid hissen d
>>
>>8547299
Why yous in Dubai
>>
>>8543191
>>8543666
no you stupid fucks i meant the make up partially has something to do with her transitioning from a 4/10 to a strong 7/10 in the last picture you cunt faggot fart inhalers
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.