[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since you got /fa/ >What is your style? >how do your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: slideshow_1.jpg (43KB, 966x500px) Image search: [Google]
slideshow_1.jpg
43KB, 966x500px
Since you got /fa/

>What is your style?

>how do your parents/ friends react or treat you now with your new look

>strangers

>has it changed anything about you or in your life?
>>
>>8506546
>implying I haven't always been /fa/
>implying everyone here is a sad nerd like you who suddenly decided to get told by the internet how to dress
>>
File: Don't read this.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Don't read this.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
> What is your style?
Pic related.

How do your parents/friends react
Getting lots of compliments from friends. My parents doesn't know i spend 250+ pounds on shoes and other clothes. But they tell me that i should use shampoo again.

>Strangers
Some strangers stare at me some times, don't know if they're mirin.

>Has it changed anything?
I realise that i was a huge mallcore pleb before i began thinking about my outfits, and i have become more confident when wearing my fits.
>>
>>8506568

I really like this, but in terms of colour palette I'd say to roughly balance the light/dark contrast (unless a an overall pale, desaturated look is what you want)

I.E. that jumper in navy, dark grey or black would make that fit look better, or swap out the light jeans for a deeper indigo or black

Liking it though
>>
>>8506568
nice job copying another guys fit
>>
>What is your style?
Skinhead, but I've been one for years.

They ignore it for the most part.

>strangers
Weird or angry looks a lot, sometimes people salute or shout shit.

Not really, I was already listening to Oi and dressing similar to how skinheads dressed.
>>
>>8507087
im cringing for you
>>
>>8507087
Post a fit or something, you sound like an angsty teenager.
>>
>>8507036
Palecore is the best core
>>
>>8506546
>what is your style?
Minimal, monochrome, I really enjoy Raf's collections and take a lot of inspiration from them.

>parents/friends reactions
I don't have a single IRL friend so there's none of that, mother doesn't care about most of my cops but knows I'm into fashion.
Brother is interested in what I buy and stuff.

>strangers
Nothing.

>has it changed anything about you
I dress better, I'm pursuing a path in the fashion world and I'm much more concerned about my body, face, clothes, hair etc.
>>
>What is your style?
Textured. geometric, and/or distressed greyscale
Hasn't really changed much
>strangers
I get some looks/stares. People probably think I look weird as fuck
Not really, aside from rekindling my interest in learning how to sew.
>>
>>8507110
I'm not an edgy nazi or whatever if that's what you mean by "angsty teenager". And really I think a lot of people on /fa/ dress like skinheads atleast from what I've seen so far. There's a lot of bomberjackets, boots, harringtons, shaved heads and so on here.

Recently I've been moving towards more of a mod look though, and I'm even thinking about growing my hair for the first time in years.
>>
>>8507124
>minimal, monochrome

lol mark
>>
>What is your style?
I don't really have one.
My mother, who lives in the tropics, says that I don't wear enough colour.
When I worked I got compliments on always looking "put together" by the other interns and actual employees
>strangers
I don't know. Sometimes people ask where I got certain garments.
I guess not
>>
>>8507155
Nice forced meme man I'm loving it.
>>
>>8507149
You can wear all of the items you named without looking like a dumb skinhead. Of course people look strange at you.
>>
>>8507149
are you racist?
>>
File: 1393041433026.jpg (89KB, 610x686px) Image search: [Google]
1393041433026.jpg
89KB, 610x686px
>>
>What is your style
Comfy core I suppose. I buy a lot of stuff from thrift stores and make some of my own pieces.

>how do your parents/ friends react or treat you with your new look

My parents think it looks silly sometimes but in general they don't mind. I get a lot of compliments from friends. Some people tell me it looks dumb but they're usually people whos opinions I don't care about so that's okay.

>strangers
People have stopped me and told me they love my hair

>has it changed anything about your life
I'm a lot sadder as of late but I'm not really sure if it's relative.
>>
>>8506552
this
>>
File: photo (2).jpg (145KB, 478x478px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
145KB, 478x478px
>what is your style?
uninspiring black/white fits like the majority of /fa/.

mom of course wants me to wear more color, and i agree with her... friends poke fun at how i wear no color but otherwise we all get along.

>strangers
i get compliments at times which is nice. a man asked if i just came back from church when i was wearing the fit attached haha

confidence has improved a lot. made a lot of friends since i started styling myself better. i've always been an asshole but /fa/ has made me an asshole about mall clothing sigh
>>
>>8507198
What hairstyle do you have Anon?
I wanna fucking buzz but I know I shouldn't.
>>
I'm a mallcore pleb that like to shitpost on /fa/
>>
>What is your style?
I look like a drug dealer. I dress like the asian friend from enter the void.
they complain about prices
>strangers
tumblr girls scope me out, white boys steer clear.
I lost 40 pounds and eat better, am a healthy human being now.
>>
>>8507221
>asian friend from enter the void.
Cyril Roy
>>
>>8507172
There are people who smile at me too, and I regurarily get compliments on my clothing. But of course there are people who will be upset if they see you and think about American History X, but that's not always avoidable if you have a shaved head and wear typical skinhead clothing like a bomberjacket and boots.
But yeah I'm moving away from that style anyways, which is why I've been going on /fa/ for a while now.

>>8507184
No.
>>
>>8507212
I got the standard disconnected pompadour. I had a bunch of product in it and had it all styled up.

Only get a buzzcut if you're confident about your looks. imo your probably better off finding a haircut that will compliment your face.
>>
File: h2chair.jpg (857KB, 1280x1608px) Image search: [Google]
h2chair.jpg
857KB, 1280x1608px
>>8507244
I'm not handsome or anything it's just because I have a round head.
My face is long/narrow and diamond shaped though, I was thinking something like this.
>>
>>8507137
post a fit I'm genuinely interested
>>
>>8507257
Go for it.
>>
>>8506546

>style
anything that fits my body well in black, gray, white, blue, navy & green. avoid monoism

>friends family
no reaction always dressed decent, just refined my pallet and now copping more expensive stuff. like they could tell.

>strangers
be wearing summer fit at mall, looking at shirt, see high school girl and her friend looking at me, one pointing, they giggle & wave when i look at them. being 24 i lol to myself and keep on

>changes
i now gain this overpowering feeling of greatness when in a fit i enjoy. it's like i took too much adderall or snorted a line of blow. I'm already confident, so these feels are just excessive.

in summary, i have less money, but now my clothes get me high. probably going to stop smoking weed completely to afford better cops. who knew clothes could get you off drugs...
>>
>>8507036
dont talk shit
hes obvs aiming for a certain palette and he got p close
>y-you should wear black jeans because light and dark constrast is r-really fashionable
>>8506568
ur p close but ur jumper is a shade 2 dark
>>
>What is your style
Suit Jackets/Biker Jacket
Button Front Shirt/T-shirt
Black Skinny Jeans
Black leather belt, silver buckle
Ankle boots
Cuban heels
Perma stubble
Compliments
>Strangers
Have received numerous compliments when out and about. People regularly tell me I look great, have nice shoes, etc (Thank you, Hedi.)
>Has it changed anything about you or in your life
Not aware of any changes to myself, perhaps a bit more confidence. Not aware of any life changes either.
>>
>>8507307
>Suit Jackets/Biker Jacket
>Button Front Shirt/T-shirt
>Black Skinny Jeans
>Black leather belt, silver buckle
>Ankle boots
>Cuban heels
>Perma stubble

damn nigga no homo but you sound hot.
>>
>>8506546
monochrome, but with prep mall tier clothes

even if the clothes are generic trash I still look better than my peers, only slightly better but that is the point
>>
>>8507334
>tfw contemplating sending my pics into a modeling agency
>>
>What is your style?
I try to wear what looks better for my appearance. Like, my face is kind of mannish so instead of wearing more feminine clothes and looking like an ugly girl trying to be cute I wear stuff like sweaters with black pants instead. Sometimes I have to dress up but I don't think I look good with a lot of makeup on.

Relatives say that my complexion looks good, which makes me happy because I used to have really bad acne.

>strangers
I get more looks/approached by people when I wear contact lenses and constantly get mistaken for being an employee at some places I go to.

When I buy clothes I'm more focused on getting specific items instead of impulse shopping, but at the same time it makes it take longer to buy things. So I don't have much I'd consider /fa/ to wear.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.