[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fragrance General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 53

File: dior collection privee.jpg (113KB, 857x572px) Image search: [Google]
dior collection privee.jpg
113KB, 857x572px
LAST THREAD >>12357536
---
BBC perfume documentary (part 1 of 3):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=annRzLYrRwM
---
general info
http://fragrance.org/intelligence/knowledge-center/
http://perfumesociety.org/discover-perfume/an-introduction/
---
various fragrance communities/review sites/blogs
http://www.fragrantica.com/
http://www.basenotes.net/
http://www.parfumo.net/
http://www.nstperfume.com/
http://www.boisdejasmin.com/
----
w2c samples
http://www.luckyscent.com/
http://www.decantshop.com/
http://www.theperfumedcourt.com/
http://www.surrendertochance.com/
http://www.perfumista.co.uk/
http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
http://www.perfumersapprentice.com/
>>
File: 1482157239260.png (4MB, 5560x3312px) Image search: [Google]
1482157239260.png
4MB, 5560x3312px
>>12381404
If you want recs, provide as many criteria as possible: including sex, price range, seasons/weather, occasions, other frags/notes/accords you like/dislike, special conditions i.e. can easily be found in mall department stores, other ephemera i.e. personal style/aura you want to project, etc...
>>
Does anyone know how to mail samples?
I sent my friend a bunch via first class do you think it should be fine?
>>
>>12381436
https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm

Perfume containing alcohol may not be shipped internationally or mailed domestically using air transportation. Perfume containing alcohol, however, may be shipped within the United States by ground transportation.
>>
>>12381436
if you already sent it, you're good, most people lie to them anyways
>>
>>12381459
haha okay good, because they didnt let me do ground shipping on my little package
>>
>>12381465
Expect a little possible leakage from air pressure differentials but just a drop or two.
>>
File: nd.22860.jpg (65KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
nd.22860.jpg
65KB, 300x418px
I just bought the Dior Homme.

What do you guys think of it?

I'm used to using Bleu de Chanel EDT and Mr. Burberry.
>>
>>12381587
i think it's even more uninspired and lazy than sauvage (i like sauvage a lot), along with mr. burberry so we clearly have differences in taste

lazy, doesn't smell great but more power to ya if you like it
>>
>>12381377
I'm agreeing with your disgust if it really smells like shit
>>
>>12381587
Original Dior Homme with yellow colored juice is actually great. This one is not
>>
I'm not sociable, have no friends with which to go to clubs or pubs with and live in a remote area...
Should I get a night time fragrance? For say when I go to work and have something to wear on weekends out with workmates, or dates/clubbing?
>>
>>12382455
if your work fragrance doesnt work for casual stuff you should do it
>>
File: picrelated.png (393KB, 766x475px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated.png
393KB, 766x475px
>>12381645
I just got Sauvage as a present
What's your objective opinion on this? Apart from that you like it a lot.
Thanks
>>
>>12382467
I hate it, synthetic smelling and gives me a headache.
Plus it will be the next one million and you will smell like every other person around
>>
>>12382467
in the normie world, it's well received.
>>
What does Kenzo pour homme smell like? I can't get any samples of it and I don't wanna blind buy.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKOqnN3FLKM

do you guys actually watch/enjoy Jeremy's videos? Or is he too 'mainstream' and not 'niche' enough?
>>
>>12382514
I like Jeremy, I think he has some pretty good suggestions, I do like a lot of the fragrances he seems to like. Nothing wrong with some more mainstream frags, they're usually popular for a reason, although I do love my niche frags.

Only thing is, I think girls would be giving him compliments even if he smelled like rancid garbage water, so I'd take any claim that X fragrance gets him compliments with a grain of salt.

Also, what is her, exactly? Swedish? German? I'm not really sure.
>>
>>12382592
We dont have the same taste in frags obviously so i dont listen to him but to discover some frags i guess it could be good
>>
whats a house similar to slumberhouse
>>
>>12382592
yeah i don't really buy into the whole 'this fragrance will get you compliments from the ladies!' because if you're seeking out a 'fix' to improve your chances with girls then smelling nice is only half the battle.

Pretty sure he's German.
>>
>>12382624
Yeah, definitely. If you're a fat NEET with no social skills who hangs out on /pol/ all day and thinks all women are whores, dousing yourself in Aventus probably isn't gonna help you any.

I will definitely say, though, that I've had girls that I've fucked who commented on how much they loved how I smelled, though, so it definitely does "enhance" your appeal. You do have to have appeal to enhancement though.
>>
>>12382635
exactly right, i'm only trying to treat fragrance as the 'icing on the cake.'

Just interested, what are your go-to frags?
>>
>>12382655
Creed MI, Creed Royal Water, Amouage Jubilation, Amouage Reflection, Pure Malt, I like Eros sometimes, 24 Gold, I like a couple of the Aqcua di Parma Colonia frags, Tobacco Vanille. Probably a few others I've forgotten.

I actually don't like Aventus much. Doesn't work on my skin. On test strips it smells nice, on my skin, for whatever reason, the fruit and sweetness get completely buried and it just smells like smokey pine cleaner.
>>
>>12382766
Very nice. Yeah I tested Eros and L'Eau D'Issey the other day as I need some more spring/summer oriented frags and I thoroughly enjoyed Eros, less keen on D'Issey. I knew D'Issey was going to be light but the longevity seemed to last slightly below average on me, I don't have much at all to spend so I was considering getting Eros, that way I can wear it clubbing/whatever but also a slightly more formal/nicer spring/summer daytime.
>>
>>12382802
Eros gets a lot of hate, but I like it. It's fresh, masculine, has great performance, and to me, seems a lot more sophisticated than a lot of other cheaper designer frags.
>>
File: 52700.jpg (29KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
52700.jpg
29KB, 400x575px
>toilet water
since when did people stop saying Eau de Toilette
>>
>>12382941
Knize Ten is the GOATEST
>>
File: 1254235.jpg (81KB, 1200x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1254235.jpg
81KB, 1200x1160px
Any thoughts on Eternity Now? I liked the tester but it seems like it's possibly a fragrance that will divide some opinions?
>>
>>12382951
I like it, though, it is one of those "bubblegummy" frags.
>>
>>12382950
i dont like it. reminds me of the interior of a vintage luxury car. i dont want to smell like a car.
>>
>>12382467
hey, sorry for late reply, im the guy you asked originally

my objective thoughts on it are the same as everyone else's, it's clearly a mass market appealing, easy to wear fragrance that is FAR from anything groundbreaking, let alone interesting. that being said, the bergamot in it off of the top is absolutely beautiful and sparkling and the ambroxan/pepper combo makes a very nice 'manly' scent, in the same vein as abercrombie and fitch fierce but only in the musky manliness aspect. sauvage goes in a classier, elegant direction. on top of all of that, ambroxan is an amazing fixative and sauvage is no slouch in the performance department for a fresh scent, i easily get 10 hours out of it.

i could see why someone wouldn't want to wear it between the 'generic' aspect of it and how many people are wearing it, but i live in the middle of nowhere where axe is the nicest thing people wear so i get a lot of positive attention from it.
>>
>>12382145
Yeah it really does smell like shit, barnyard is the term thrown around a lot to describe ouds like that and if you've ever driven on a country road and inhaled the lovely aroma of cow shit being spread through a field, that's what you get
>>
Is Azzaro Pour Homme a decent evening wear fragrance?
>>
>>12383105
>>12382492
>>12382473
thanks a lot to you friends
>>
Bought YSL La Nuit de L`Homme Le Parfum more than a year ago thanks to a picture on /fa/ and it was well recieved. Can be something similiar to that but doesn't have to be.

I am looking for something new but wanna move up the niche ladder because I met 2 or 3 dudes that had the same perfume.

I am 22, fit, male and the price should be around 150€.
Thanks for any suggestions
>>
anyone know of any comme des garçons cologne? currently using j p g
>>
>>12383290
yes
>>
>>12383290
yep
>>
File: nd.10296.jpg (51KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
nd.10296.jpg
51KB, 300x450px
Gonna let you bros on a little secret, I picked this up because I wanted the "safest" scent I could possibly have because I currently work with white people who are offended by scent, fuck the scent free agenda btw, and I have never received this many compliments on a daily basis as this.
On my skin it smells very green and masculine for some reason, I know it's meant for women but idgaf I'm comfortable enough to wear anything I like.

After I finished my contract and went back to the big bustling city I wore it again out of habit and comfort, and holy fuck do women love it. I have 50+ bottles from niche to Sauvage and it's hands down my most conversation starting compliment giver.

I'd recommend testing on your skin with a sample before you commit tho, on two of my friends skin it smells totally different and less green and more iris-y.
Anyone try this shit out?
>>
>>12382494
like ocean breeze and flowery forest
>>
>>12383377
Try JHaG Anyway if you like Not a Perfume. Testers are usually very affordable on the gray market sites.
It's sort of halfway between NaP and Sauvage. Very modern, with deceptively nice performance. Two of my female cousins hassled me for samples after smelling Anyway on me and have made it their daily.
>>
>>12381645
I think I'm more casual and conservative, not like wanting to be noticed or be 'bad boyish' like Sauvage, etc.

I'm like into woody aromatics, if that makes any sense, so that's why I like Bleu de Chanel or Burberry. I heard Dior Homme was in the range of woody thats why I got it.

Sauvage is good though, I can see why people would wear it.
>>
Knize Ten's official soundtrack

https://soundcloud.com/trymofficial/trym-not-founded-overdose-original-mix
>>
>>12383312
>>12383321
CAN I GET A RECOMMENDATION sirs
>>
>>12383810
i didnt try a whole lot but my favorite is probably Black and also Avignon

most of their frags smell pretty soulless and modern though if you ask me, just like their bottle design
>>
I'm trying to practice financial intelligence and not buy GIT but I really really really want to buy it
I wouldn't even notice the difference in my bank account but it's a matter of principal and that's how I go to that place to begin with.
>>
cdg blackpepper is a modern day masterpiece

yall need to try it
>>
>>12383461
Damn, gonna try that for sure. Thanks for the tip brother man.
>>
>>12384110
Too similar to CdG black. I have wonder wood and I believe that to be sufficient. Although projection is not great at all. Very very weak. Could it be because it's a new bottle? Is the whole spray out a couple ml a meme or nah?
>>
File: safari.jpg (89KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
safari.jpg
89KB, 600x600px
Just got this in the mail, HOLY FUCKING SHIT it's incredible. Anyone recommend anything else from ASQ? Those Saudis know their damn juice.
>>
>>12384211
not similar to black at all, i recommend smelling them again lol
>>
>>12383137
It feels like a formal scent that is versatile enough to work in casual or work situations, sure. I wish I liked anise more, as it is a very well-composed and affordable frag.
>>
>>12383290
>currently using j p g
Ooh that's good. Another good frag is Creed.
>>
File: 20170409_201742.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170409_201742.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
How's my collection /fg/?
>>
>>12384531
so many freshies. what's your fav? try expanding out now you got some nice ones in there but the frag world has a lot more to offer
>>
>>12384531
Designer/10

But like the other anon said, too many redundant frags
>>
>>12384531
if you live somewhere like florida or los angeles, i disagree with the guys who question the redundancy. generally safe crowd-pleasers, but there's nothing wrong with that. my favorite of the bunch is l'homme. really do love how it smells and am forever debating picking up a little bottle despite its performance issues.
>>
>>12384548
>>12384570
Thanks for the feedback. I definitely prefer fresher smelling fragrances. If I had to choose my favourite would probably be AHS Eau Êxtreme, L'Homme, or Sauvage but I love them all. I like designer frags like these because I think they smell good and people around me think they smell good too. I'm not aiming to be super unique smelling.

Can you recommend some pleasing, wearable niche frags that are in a similar vein to ones that I already have in my collection?

>>12384647
Thanks, and yeah I feel the same way about L'Homme and was on the fence, but luckily I got it as a gift. Probably would've ended up buying it anyway though, it's so nice and I can't wait to use it in the summer.
>>
>>12384695
well you've chosen a few of the more expensive designer frags so yeah you should probably check out memeventus (ignore any haters its extremely good)
>>
I'm looking for a fragrance with a very particular scent, the kind that is in the air before or after rain. Anyone know any like this?
>>
>>12384708
I have sampled Aventus already and yeah I loved it, worth the hype IMO.
>>
>>12384695
>>12384708
expanding on this you should probably check out a few of creed's frags, they're a good 'stepping stone' into the niche world. MI and GIT are both adored by many
>>
>>12384717
Also tried GIT, thought it was interesting but not really for me. Might give MI a go.
>>
>>12384710
did you ask that question last thread? it was answered. you can buy geosmin by itself, or buy something like demeter's dirt or i hate perfume's black march
>>
File: Outter.jpg (53KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
Outter.jpg
53KB, 1024x722px
How do you all feel about solid colognes?
Been looking into them and it seems like a good thing, but I'm not sure about them because of the lack of variety
>pic very much related
>>
>>12384980
i like the idea of them, especially all natural ones. the tactility, the smearing of application, feels like a primitive connection to how scents or salves were applied, for magic, for medicine, for pleasure, warpaint. a more tangible connection to the natural world. essential oils behave similarly, but feel more engineered, sanitized. perfume is lovely, and magical in its own way, but it's vapor, it's air.

anyway, i feel like it's probably the best way to wear something like philosykos with it's realistic green fig leaves.

but what i really had in mind was thinking about juniper ridge with their seasonal, wild-picked ingredients. i really should try their solids this year.
>>
>>12384717
>>12384722
Hookerfag from last thread here. Been wearing MI this whole trip, and the girls all fucking love it. I got girls burying their face in my chest and telling me they loved my scent, I got a bunch of girls asking about what I was wearing, even a few wanted to buy it for themselves.

Give it a go for sure. If it's something you like and works well on you, it will definitely get you a lot of good attention.
>>
>>12384232
>juice
retard detected
>>
>>12384063
just get it if it's your signature scent
>>
where can i order sample here in western Europe? Most of the link posted by OP is exclusively for American or UK.Ordering from there can be pretty expensive desu
>>
>>12385148
what does MI stand for?
>>
>>12382494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcuH0onNs-k it smells like this sounds and looks.
Basically you get a clash of two worlds - floral, green and oceanic, salty. Not a freshie at all, it's an aquatic but it's thick and pretty heavy. It has this wierd rubbery smell. As far as composition goes, i can not think of a more complex and fascinating fragrance except maybe Fahrenheit. It's old school, yet modern. Idk man, you have to smell this. And dont be put of by a first sniff because for me was as pleasing as is intercourse with an elephant, but it turned out to be one of my all time favourite fragrances.
>>
>>12384531

You follow Jeremy Fragrance.
>>
>>12385314
Millesime Imperial
>>
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/04/08/toxic-household-products-documentary.aspx?utm_content=buffer3e14f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

ctrl f fragrance
>>
File: 68604.jpg (23KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
68604.jpg
23KB, 400x575px
What do you guys think of D.S. & Durga? Pic related sounds very intriguing to me.
>>
>>12385214
Pls no
>>
>>12382951
a bit fruity and slightly feminine but I sorta like it. Doesn't last though
>>
File: IMG_1374.jpg (377KB, 1500x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1374.jpg
377KB, 1500x875px
Thoughts on le labo? I'm wanting to give it a try. What would you recommend trying?
>>
>>12386198
what's safe to use then?
>>
>>12386463
spit
>>
cdg black smells nice as fuck
but i was expecting something blacker

cdg being low test again
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (70KB, 631x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
70KB, 631x475px
>>12386362
>>
>>12386198
Worth to smell like a baller. If I die, I'll at least die smelling fucking fabulous.
>>
Why is lavender a popular fragrance note? I understand why people like it so much
>>
>>12382467
Too cloying to be a spring/summer scent. Maybe it can work in the Spring.

>>12384531
Pretty "basic", but we have the same general tastes. I don't try to be niche either.
>>
>>12386941
>basic

Not enough blue there to be basic.
>>
>>12386267
That one is good. I've gotten a few of their others for free.
>>
Sauvage or Dior Homme Sport ?

Casual spring / summer wear
>>
>>12387536
Dior Hommme Eau is not bad.

Sauvage is all right.

I just stick to Abercrombe & Fitch fierce because it suits me.
>>
File: Bleu-De-Chanel.jpg (170KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bleu-De-Chanel.jpg
170KB, 750x500px
What do you guys think of Bleu de Chanel - Parfum or Toilette versions?
>>
>>12387563
Parfum: more formal, mature scent (but can still be worn in pretty much any situation)
Toilette: more projection

Choose. Personally I strongly prefer the eau de parfum.
>>
>>12386930
Sounds like you answered your own question there.
>>
File: image.jpg (802KB, 2056x2510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
802KB, 2056x2510px
Finally the tinctures arrived! Ordered 10 ml at 3% but they kindly split it into two 5 ml 6% bottles. Time to spend a couple days testing it against the dry down of ROJA.
>>
Anyone try Le Labo detergent? Is it worth it?
>>
>>12383638
yo i didnt see this post either but sauvage is not 'bad boyish' in the slightest, i think you're getting confused with the retarded johnny depp WILDBOIZ marketing.

when i think 'bad' i think leather, smoke, wood, dark brooding shit and sauvage has none of that, it just smells fresh and clean and it's a very close brother of bleu de chanel. i can't stand mr. burberry on the otherhand, that grapefruit note is whack and just smells old, not to mention water trash performance
>>
File: 1348298986449.jpg (9KB, 115x126px) Image search: [Google]
1348298986449.jpg
9KB, 115x126px
>>12388173
>$45 for 16 oz of detergent
>16 oz
>$45
>detergent
>>
>>12385369

Interesting that you posted a BoC song because I found out about Kenzo pour Homme after posting this song and asking what fragrance smells most like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLjyJw3CYuE

Seems like I have to blind buy after all. I really love evocative and exotic smelling fragrances.
>>
>>12388263
But just imagine how wet a chicks pussy would get if you ever brought her over your place and she saw you have special expensive detergent for your clothes instead of regular cheap shit like normal people.
>>
>>12388173
Try it and let us know. Perfume detergents/soaps/bodywashes are a luxury I really can't justify or afford. Perfumes themselves are hard enough.
>>
>>12388427
Not him but i don't think it's about that. I could see using it to wash things like blankets, linens, towels if it's a scent that gives you comfort. I think that's the kind of thing it's meant for anyway. It's fairly common for people to spray perfume on their bed
>>
>>12381404
are there unironically people who wear fragrances every day? literally fedora (((class))) tier
>>
>>12388550
I can smell your old spice fiji from here
>>
>>12388550
what the fuck
>>
Do we all agree that Arm & Hammer Unscented Deodorant+ Antiperspirant is the best deodorant to use when a fraghead?
>>
>>12388596
dunno how is it different from the speed stick one
>>
Any opinions on modern Kouros?
>>
>>12388550
Fragrances come in tiers so it's not like it's equivalent to wearing a suit everyday.
>>
I'm looking for a masculine warm woody floral scent with lavender as a main note, any tips?
>>
>>12389108
La nuit? Idk
>>
Zogorsk smells too milky imo
>>
File: 61tWeWZOHmL._SY355_.jpg (17KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
61tWeWZOHmL._SY355_.jpg
17KB, 355x355px
>>12381587
I bought it around a week ago too. It's a babe magnet, have received a few compliments on it from girls at my job and makes them want to get really close, although it does smell quite a bit like Fierce when it dries down. I can see why >>12381645 thought it was "lazy" as it's a pretty simple smell, but it's so well done that I have no complaints about that
>>
>>12386381
I have rose 31 and i love it
but santal is their go to scent if you wanna smell like everyone in nyc
>>
>>12389475
the simple smell is not my qualm with it, its the simple smell in relation to the dior homme line.

'oh ok we put iris in it and now it's related to dior homme' is a shitty way to make fragrances but if it smells good it smells good, happy to hear you had success with it
>>
>>12387536
Both are nice but Sauvage is definitely the more pleasing one that would work better for everyday causal use.
>>
>>12387563
I prefer the Parfum because the way I use it is office/school wear and the edp is more subtle yet lasts for longer. I still think this is one of the safest sexiest office scents.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
Anyone have any experience with using Iso E Super on its own? Should I layer it? Copped 100 ml for a 20, couldn't justify buying Molecule 01. Pretty excited, my skin reacts great to ambroxan so I'm hoping it'll be even better with iso
>>
Uhh ok so I just tried to order from Notino but apparently my internet was being slow as fuck. It said my order could not be submitted and I haven't had any confirmation e-mail BUT the money has been taken out of my account. Fucking RIP. What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>12389800
>What the fuck do I do now?
post on 4chan, we are actually owned by notino and are a direct line of communication to customer service.

or, ya know, email them. or tweet at them.
>>
File: nd.7421.jpg (76KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
nd.7421.jpg
76KB, 300x400px
>>12389108
Not my cup of tea, but I'm in the minority.
>>
>>12389108
Invasion Barbare
>>
So question: what fragrances do hipsters wear? I don't mean like fragrance hipsters who only wear super niche shit that smells like goats or whatever, I mean actual glasses and skinny jeans, flannel-wearing bearded faggot hipsters?

Do they only wear super niche shit? Do they not wear fragrances at all? Do they wear Axe ironically? I'm curious.
>>
File: IMG_20170412_023828.jpg (2MB, 3488x3488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_023828.jpg
2MB, 3488x3488px
rate my collection
>>
File: cb-i-hate-perfume.jpg (46KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
cb-i-hate-perfume.jpg
46KB, 470x470px
>>12390774
>>
>>12390781
Makes sense.
>>
>>12390774
can you step back and realize how retarded this question is?
>>
>>12390779
You have a problem
>>
>>12390779

>all those full bottles

Is buying fragrances your crack?
>>
>>12390907
they're laying down not all full
>>
File: DSC_1169.jpg (740KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1169.jpg
740KB, 1920x1080px
>>12390903
>>12390907
Hello again.
>>
>>12390774
that was retarded
>>
File: IMG_ezy9td.jpg (832KB, 1101x1140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_ezy9td.jpg
832KB, 1101x1140px
>>12390912
Oh man I have so many questions
>rate your rasasi purchases
>is pineapple vintage worth the mula?
>do you actually wear that Opium?
>why do you store them like this? Why not only display what you'll use in rotation and store the rest in their boxes?
>where do you get your decants?
>what do you use all these travel atomizers for?
>wtf Spicebomb is that?
>why do you vape? Nicotine gaseous intake reduces your sense of smell.
>>
>>12390912
How much debt are you in?

All those 300$+ bottles man you trippin
>>
>>12390953
I think they're a reviewer.
>>
File: _20170412_090526.jpg (2MB, 2541x2160px) Image search: [Google]
_20170412_090526.jpg
2MB, 2541x2160px
Rate
>>
Guys I'm working on a brutal futuristic FPS and I need a frag for inspiration what do you have for me
>>
>>12390950
Rasasis most worth buying: LY, AL Wisam Day
Rasasis that are generally decent for the price: LY TB, LY AS, Faqat lil Rijal, Royale, Dahnal Oud Ruwah
Not recommended: Rumz al Rasasi series, Khaltat al Oud, Daarej, Entebaa

Pineapple Vintage is the only Aventus clone that I personally wear. I like both varieties better than original Creed Aventus.

Yes I wear the Black Opium, and a few other feminine scents. Usually in the evening and rarely in public. Sweet fragrances are especially cozy for cold weather and for bedtime.

I store my perfume collection in my hallway linen cabinet because it's cool and dark in there, and I have plenty of other storage space.

The mini vials are from my own bottles and are for refreshing during the day / sharing with others.

The Spicebomb is the 2014 Eau Fraiche flanker, now sold in 2017 as Spicebomb Fresh.

The vape is not for nicotine...

>>12390953
>>12390961
Not a reviewer. My only /fa/ interests are fragrance and sneakers, so that's where my discretionary ¥ tends to go.
>>
>>12390779
Have only tried 10 of those/10
Would spend the day smelling things with/10
>>
>>12391222
I respect you as a fraghead/sneakerhead. Fuck you gonna sell me on that Pineapple Vintage now, how's the performance/sillage?
I actually like Dareej as a winter frag, it's warming and incredibly long lasting one of the few vanilla done right imo, I also have Entebaa and I like it but it's one of those that I struggle to find a fitting occasion to wear. It's loud and "young", I think it's better than Silver Mountain Water tho.
Only feminine scents I like are from the Juliette has a Gun line, everything else is too sweet or floral, like the Gurellain oldies but I won't justify that kind of purchase.
>>
File: C7jDAZj.jpg (38KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
C7jDAZj.jpg
38KB, 550x367px
>>12390779
obvious fraghead, everything here is almost the best in it's genre. Would spend an evening with and deeply discuss fragrances/bitch about the IFRA till sunrise.

I recommend you check out houses of Amouge and Abudlsamad Al Qurashi, you'll find something you'll love.
Whats your scent of the day?

>>12390975
willing to bet that you're middle-eastern or at least lived in the middle-east. Great taste covering all bases, you need a good Fougère tho, but I'm pretty sure you're not posting all what you got. What's the 1/2 tolas next to ASQ makkah blend? I'm guessing the right one is musk tahara right?

I recommend you delve more into the floral realm, get out of your comfort zone.
What's your scent of the day?
>>
>>12391249
Accurate take on Entebaa. It's too busy / all over the place for me. I will give Daarej more time someday, maybe next winter.

PV is a strong performer. I've bounced vials off of three coworkers and regularly catch whiffs of it in my work area, even late in the day. One guy (a relative fragrance normie) specifically commented on the longevity and strength compared to Bleu etc he normally rolls with.

If I ever run out of Aventus (I won't) I'll just buy more PV instead. The current price of ~$85 seems reasonable to me given that LY goes for about $1/ml.

Anyway and Another Oud are two blind buys that worked out nicely for me. JHaG are a nice and very modern house. I like that their testers come with caps.
>>
File: 1453350874491.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453350874491.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>12391289
I didn't know Lucky Scent employees post here, I feel like a fucking normie.
>>
>>12381410

21/m. <100€. spring/summer for everyday wear.

new to this so IDK what else there is, I want a woody. subtle scent that lasts long. not too manly, I'm a boytoy hippie.
>>
>>12381404
I'm searching for a new frag after my bottle of Gentlemen Only from Givenchy died.

23/m, <= 100€, looking for something for all day spring/summer casual wear, don't mind something a bit feminine.

Did really enjoy this last bottle of Gentlemen Only, wore "Agua de Bambu" from Adolfo Dominguez before it.

If possible, not something outplayed. Thanks!
>>
>>12391289
woah you're right, how the fuck did you know I'm middle-eastern? I know we have a bad habit of overspraying, still working on that myself lol, but I think we appreciate fragrances dare I even say more than Europeans, it's just very entwined with our culture. Any kid in my family can easily differentiate between cambodian oud and Hindi oud or taif rose and red rose, something most people working in let's say Sephora would draw blanks at.

I'm actually looking at the og Paco Robanne or Amouge Bracken man currently.

left is Musk Ghazal from house of Ali Ibn Adam, and right is Musk Tahara from Arabian Oud.

Today I'm just going easy with a spray of Hawas since it's warming up and I'll be spending most of my day in university.

Show us your collection anon
>>
>>12391290
you sold me on it, ordering when I get home.
>>
>>12391317
John Varvatos Vintage or Ultra Zest. Slightly over your budget tho you can cop a Molecule 01 which you and everyone around you will love.
>>
>>12391305
Davidoff cool water
>>
Are the slumberhouse frags worth it, I only tried Jeke and Norne, even though theyre probably not my favorites per se, they smell masculine and more profound than the rest of my samples, so they are interesting

For reference, I also like Black Aoud and Jubilation XXV. Tilda Swinton would have more potential if it was a bit reformulated. So I suppose etat libre d'orange could be good too. do you have any recommendations
>>
>>12390779
how do you like the noir 29?
>>
What are some terrorwave fragrances or ones that evoke "do not fuck with this guy" ? I'm thinking maybe Terre d'Hermes, it has kind of a militant quality to it along with that flint/gunpowder note
>>
>>12391722
Farenheit
>>
voleur de rose mixed with balls sweat smells amazing
>>
>>12390975
how's dark rebel workin out for you?
i've tried a fair bit of other varvatos scents but they all seem to fuck off really quickly
not sure if it's my skin or if they're shit
>>
>>12391289
my scent today is a mix of lys 41 and molecule 1
I've been meaning to check out amouage
>>12391719
thé noir smells like pinot noir wine with a smoky background.
>>
>>12391851
Perfect leather jacket feeling like a badass motherfucker fragrance imo, it lasts 4+ hours on me at least sometimes up to 6 hours. One spray on a shirt tho and it's on their for days. Varvatos makes fantastic manly scents but they need to get their longevity shit together. Overall I say worth the purchase especially when you can cop it for under 40 online.
>>
>>12391722
>fragrances or ones that evoke "do not fuck with this guy"
just use a bit of gasoline and/or don't bathe for a month. or wear a really fecal oud that 94% of people in western countries will wretch at. you could also try various animal urines that are sold in hunting stores, or even bottle your own urine (age it for a week to get a decent funk going).

no one with a perfume gives off a "don't fuck with this guy vibe" aside from 80s powerhouses, but that's for a different reason than the one you're looking for.
>>
>>12391722
duro by nasomatto
>>
File: IMG_1994.jpg (520KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1994.jpg
520KB, 1600x1200px
>>12390912
Since we're doing this. I just got my antique medicine cabinet dialed in. About 1/2 of my stuff. The rest are stuffed in my normal in-wall medicine cabinet and under my coffee table not nearly as nicely displayed.
>>
>>12392293
where ur creeds at nigga
>>
>>12392286
how so? sampled it and found it went from magic markers to slightly fruity leather.
>>
>>12392293
how's coromandel?
>>
>>1239233 on me its almost metallic, boozy, and leathery.very commanding like a man in power "do not waste my time with nonsense".
>>
File: IMG_6729.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6729.png
1MB, 640x1136px
I don't particularly want to share my box of samples and few bottles, but here's some jasmine I picked last night.
>>
File: 20170412_174044.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170412_174044.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
all for $110 maplebux
christ, cristobal smells like a vanilla blanket that got burnt by a cigarello. dank shit
>>
>>12392367
>Gucci Rush
Mad jelly.
>>
do fragrances smell different on different people?

I want girls to think I smell good but I've always been scared of wearing cologne because it seems like you have to be a certain kind of serious mature person to pull it off, and I still don't think I fit that even though I'm 25 years old
>>
>>12392384
>it seems like you have to be a certain kind of serious mature person to pull it off

It depends on the cologne. Some have more "mature" vibe and others more "youthful". Other vibes include "laid back" and "comfy/cozy". Most are pretty neutral. Don't be afraid to go to your department store and try some out.
>>
>>12384531
Strong starter collection with few mistakes. The "Aventus and its cousins" category offers more than just the hypebeast itself. My personal rankings from the ones I own:
>Bond Scent of Peace fH
>Pineapple Vintage / Noir
>Mancera Cedrat Boise
>Bond http://www.bondno9.com
>Creed Aventus

>>12390779
Taste that is probably closest to my own. A few that are on my list to cop - The Noir 29, Portrait of a Lady, Rive d'Ambre. New York Oud is an easy top five for me.

>>12390975
So this is what I should wear when pursuing a qt hijabi waifu. I'm like 2/3 of the way there.

>>12392293
Vintage vessel for vintage bottles. Classy. 212 is a nice little springtime sleeper.
>>
>>12392384
it depends of the cologne dude, maybe you're used to old dudes wearing shitty 80's cologne

but fragrance= smell, it really can be anything. buy some very unusual fragrance samples just you know what that actually means. or else you might be stuck in the 80's disco fragrance philosophy or some shit.
>>
>>12384531
stop buying freshies my man, some of those have the same damn notes. Also buy some niche shit or you'll smell like every chad in your office
>>12390779
good taste but I don't see how you can rotate those? must of them are upscale events worthy.
>>12390975
you got everything covered, if you dress well and have those handsome arab genes you gonna swimming in pusspuss

>>12392293
eau sauvage and 212 are great, what are those two large black bottles at the back tho? jumbo A*Men?
>>
>>12392302
Got GIT and Av in the medicine cab (all sideways) and Royal Oud on coffee table. So whiskey tango.
>>
>>12392334
It's fantastic in not hot weather. It's white chocolate and a very smooth rich patchouli. Wouldn't call it gourmand though. Just supremely comforting and lovely.
>>
>>12392798
What's your take on GIT? Thinking about forking out the cash for it
>>
>>12392687
>what are those two large black bottles at the back tho?
Back bottom right? A*Men and Pure Malt. And that's Eau Sauvage Parfum. As a fan of old school scents, that is too old school even for me.
>>
What do you guys use to store your stuff? I'm trying to find a small cabinet or something but not having much luck
>>
>>12392687
everyday is an event hon, my go to for spring is lys 41, carnal flower, rive d'ambre, and smw.
>>
>>12389778
Layer if you want, but try it out on its own first
>>
>>12392843
What do you think is a proper occasion to wear Bentley intense? I love it but I never get to wear it.
>>
>>12392968
it was made for rubbing into your bentley's leather interior. you're not doing that with it?
>>
>>12392836
It's a fantastic fresh violet leaf freshie that never fails to lift my spirits and it has great performance. It was the first niche frag I ever bought and it will always hold a special place in my heart. That said, so many frags have trod over that territory, it has kind of gotten lost in the shuffle for me, if that makes sense.
>>
>>12392968
You know something? I can't recall ever wearing it out either, and I love it too. I suppose if I ever went to a formal event or a flamenco bar on a winter night, I'd bust it out.
>>
>>12389475
Does it smell like lipstick? I tried a different Dior Homme and didn't like it because of that.
>>
>>12391368
Thanks mate, I'll check those out.

Also, is the eBay-cheapo version of molecule 01 similar to the original? Saw people talking on Fragantica about it
>>
>>12393347
since its alcohol + iso e super i dont think there could be a real difference.
>>
>>12386381
rose 31 is fantastic
>>
>>12392339
that's cute anon
>>
File: 20170413_095952.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170413_095952.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Some favs
>>
>>12386381
If you don't live near a retailer, just order a sample set. I've liked almost every scent I've tried, just for different scenarios and reasons. Mr. Porter and Net-a-Porter have decent sets.

I ended up buying a full-sized Rose 31 and a Santal 33 travel set. Both remind me of sleeping in nice hotel beds, with exactly that loneliness attached to them. The base of Rose 31 is sexy and nostalgic, but also like there's something a bit wrong about it (like hooking up with your ex when you don't love each other anymore). I would definitely buy the Rose 31 laundry detergent, at least for sheets. At first Santal reminded me of the woods, but now it's gotten very popular and feels like being at a party with very good music, and not knowing anyone there.

I'll probably get Bergamote 22 for the spring, and a full size of Santal next fall. Thé Noir 29 is really nicely formulated, but I feel like tea as a note fits a couple of my friends better than it fits me.

Vetiver 46, the last of the set, is very masculine to me. Very woody and warm. The gaiac in the typical "amber" and vanilla base adds some heart to something that feels typical. The Net-a-Porter equivalent set rounds out with Neroli 36, a great scent for a hot summer day, but I'd never buy it. I used up my sample during a heat wave and it felt right. The floral isn't too feminine and the salty, marine notes pair well with the citrus.
>>
>>12381404
Is £15 too cheap for a 50ml bottle of Armani Diamonds without the cellophane wrapping? Any risk of it being too good an offer at that price?
>>
File: yyy_vanillebourbon.jpg (786KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
yyy_vanillebourbon.jpg
786KB, 2592x1944px
Guys I love the sweet Vanilla in the drydown of Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille but im not a fan of the almost incense like first hour.
Is there anything that smells straight up like that?
>>
File: aci-007_1z.jpg (198KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
aci-007_1z.jpg
198KB, 1600x1600px
master race
>>
>>12393093
Not that anon, but I own it too. Yep, it's got the DH iris "make-up bag" smell. I didn't like it at first either, but it grew on me and women love it.
>>
Guys.

Toys. Christmas Eve. Eternal. Night sky. Warm. Cold. Snow. Candles. Intricacy.

?

pic somewhat related
>>
I'll be ordering from luckyscent since they have so many coupons

So far I have all the unisex-masculine Amouage and Montale, some by L'Artisan, all the slumberhouse and oud wood. unfortunately there are a couple designer fragrances I wanted to try but luckyscent only has niche stuff. anyway.

do you have any more recommendations? something more along the line of slumberhouse if anything since it smells so profound.
>>
>>12394037
Gotta be something boozey right?
>>
>>12394103
No, think millions of stars instead of party
>>
>>12394037
Burberry London reminds me of christmas idk. Some people say TM pure tonka reminds them of christmas too.
>>
File: aspies.jpg (35KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
aspies.jpg
35KB, 300x420px
>>12357696
>>
>>12394037
Profumum - Arso is my favorite cold weather scent
>>
>>12393856
tabac rouge by phaedon

warning it is slightly lighter than tabacco vanille, still has very good strength tho
>>
>>12393856
also if you want straight up vanilla, spiritueuse double vanille is about the best you can get, but the price tag is painful
>>
File: 1491877486823.jpg (70KB, 490x371px) Image search: [Google]
1491877486823.jpg
70KB, 490x371px
why buy 300$ bottles when you can buy 60 samples for the same price

ill have 100 samples now
>>
http://www.luckyscent.com/product/65103/nymphaea-caerulea-by-regime-des-fleurs

8ml for $715 ???
>>
Yeah anyway now all I need to do is wait for luckyscent to put creed samples back in stock and Ill have a massive order of 70 samples
>>
>>12394283
smells like aventus
>>
>>12394091
Coupons?
>>
>>12394425
yeah stuff that gives you discounts

AMOUAGE20 : 20% off amouage products
MONTALE20: 20% off montale products
SHIPCANADA: free canada shipping for orders over $150

ill save like 50$
>>
So what's the deal with applying on clothes versus on skin? I'm confused.
>>
>>12394479
You need to apply the liquid on heat to make the notes develop and mature, therefore skin
>>
I blind-buy based on what Jeremy recommends and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>12394500
yeah if you want to smell like a pleb, cant stop you

although I guess he's alright if I want to buy my female relatives something basic and nice
>>
File: 1489933122237.jpg (1MB, 1600x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1489933122237.jpg
1MB, 1600x1128px
Rate and recommend
>>
>>12394511
how do you like the prada?
>>
>>12394514
I find clean/fabric softener type fragrances a bit boring but the pepper is enough to keep me hooked. The liquid has already reached the bottom of the Prada lettering since I took that picture a few weeks ago
>>
>>12394511
I have the Hermes. At first I bought it cuz it smells old asf and I'm the youngest dude in my company by far.

Over time I really came to like it. Maybe I'm just becoming old?
>>
Guys I never smelled Secretions magnifiques

If I prank random people and spray it on them whats gonna happen
>>
>>12394569
They will be annoyed no matter what it smells like because you've assaulted them?
>>
Noir de Noir is fucking incredible, if you have the personality/style to match it you must.
>>
>>12394577
>"""""assaulted"""""

bro it's just a prank
>>
File: nd.383.jpg (28KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
nd.383.jpg
28KB, 300x366px
I think Boss Bottled smells great but so many reviews say it makes you seem like a pleb. Do normal people really care that much? I just want to like how I smell but if it would make people think poorly of me that seems like a bad move. I've never really worn fragrance before, just happened to smell it the other day and thought it was great.
>>
>>12394229
>>12394213
already tried tabac rouge but spiritueuse double vanille sounds good although it seems there wont be any samples of it anywhere and that price tag is indeed painful.
but thx m8
>>
>>12394511
how is nuit d'Issey compared to the original
>>
Alright dudes what are some must buy frags from luckyscent
>>
luckyscent bring back the aventus samples you dumb motherfuckers thats all i need before my massive order
>>
I'll have to cut some Amouage and Montale samples since I have too many and I want to buy from other houses.

What are the best Amouage and Montale frags?
>>
>>12394596
>Do normal people really care that much?
Normal people wouldn't have any idea what you're wearing. If you like the smell, buy it and wear it. If you're worried about what others will think, don't overspray. People usually have a problem with fragrances when they're forced to choke on a cloud of it in an enclosed area; it's more about the invasion and inconsideration than the smell (especially when you've chosen something safe and generally crowd-pleasing; at worst people will be indifferent).
>>
>>12394596
I don't think anyone will think you smell like a pleb except for fragrance snobs. I think Boss Bottled is a good choice.
>>
>>12394976
Amouage: keep Jubilation, Reflection, Memoir and Interlude at the least
>>
>>12394926
Tauer l'air du desert morocain
Diptyque philosykos
Byredo bal d'afrique
Comme des garcons black
Parfums de marly habdan

Those are my favorites I've gotten from them.
>>
>>12395006
Shh, three of those are my faves, I know one's already a meme, but let's try to keep the other two quiet. ;)
>>
>>12395014
huh? stfu you sound like a tool
>>
>>12395037
>stfu
>you sound like a tool
>>
people never say the house name and only say the actual fragrance name because in the industry they make an effort to not use another fragrance's name no matter how generic it is, right?

like if I create a perfume named Black Man, nobody else will steal the name?
>>
File: 71P0TmOidSL._SY450_.jpg (27KB, 339x450px) Image search: [Google]
71P0TmOidSL._SY450_.jpg
27KB, 339x450px
>>12395062
too late to race bait mate.
>>
>>12394511
I have Eau Savauge. Do you get an old man vibe from it too? It ruins it for me.
>>
So when they put aventus samples back in stock this will be my order
https://pastebin.com/YrehrZSk

How is it? anything I should add/remove? all from luckyscent
>>
>>12395144
looks like it'll be a fun couple months for you.

you may want to have a look at mfk's ouds. i'm a fan of his lighter stuff, but i've read generally positive things about them.
>>
>>12390779
I see you have diptyque. they gave me some samples that were fantastic but my roommates snagged them.
>>
Say you were going to kill yourself. What fragrance would you wear on your way out?
>>
>>12392853
I just use my top drawer. I would like a place to display them I guess, but drawer is dark and cool.
>>
File: nd.430.jpg (33KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
nd.430.jpg
33KB, 300x410px
>>12395196
Douse yourself in pic related, Aramis, or Fahrenheit
>>
Who are your favorite youtube reviewers?
>>
>>12395171
i've been meaning to trade my do son, for something but I'm unsure what i'm looking for at the moment.
>>
>>12394479
Skin is the "proper" way. Clothes/hair are less warm and will thus slow the progression of a fragrance, extending the longevity of top and middle notes. Favorite place to spray: forearms and nape of neck for skin/hair mix for the best of both worlds.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Note_(perfumery)
>>
>>12394547
I don't see TdH as young or old smelling. It's just fascinating. So many layers and interesting notes: grapefruit, flint, cedar, bitter orange. Shines in the summer heat, but reminds me most of fall.
>>
File: o.42634.jpg (26KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
o.42634.jpg
26KB, 650x650px
>>12394596

I love Boss Bottled too, gonna cop a full bottle (only have a decant) of intense next time I get paid.

Initially wanted the EDP, but I think it's been discontinued due to bad reviews. Apparently it's not much better than the EDT.

>seem like a pleb

It's aquas that are pleb.
>>
>>12395062
Well, I would never refer to a frag as simply "pour Homme/for Men" as there are many, but the vast majority are unique.

>Black Man
*snicker*
>>
>>12395075
I hated it the first two or three times sampling it in a dept store but somehow kept coming back to it until I eventually bought it. It's now my most favourite scent. I get what you mean though
>>
>>12394037
E'goiste
>>
>>12395144
Looks good. I think "marly" is a coupon for Parfums de Marly, by the way. Also, New Sibet is pretty gross and made me nauseous. But maybe you'll like it. I just got a sample because it sounded weird.
>>
>>12395144
I recommend Roja Enigma. It's one of the best things I've ever smelled. It goes on smelling a little like fancy Coca Cola, then dries down into amazing spicy-tobacco-vanilla. I've never smelled anything quite like it. Planning to buy a full bottle soon.

I'd also try Amouage Bracken. It's a very interesting twist on a sort of spiced Fougere. Like a classic Fougere, but with the addition of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and these really nice green, earthy notes. I actually just bought a bottle of it at duty free about an hour ago. Very underrated fragrance, although that could be because it's quite new.
>>
>>12385296
answer me please
>>
File: IMG_1222.jpg (390KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1222.jpg
390KB, 1224x1632px
Seriously considering purchasing Sauvage because it smells fucking amazing, but it would not be justified at all considering this is my current collection. Plz talk me out of it
>>
>>12396085
If you get Sauvage, I, personally, an anomymous man on the Internet who you will never meet and who has no impact whatsoever on your life will think less of you.
>>
>>12396125
>who you will never meet
Don't be so sure about that.
>>
>>12396133
Dave?
>>
>>12395959
i wish i could help you
>>
>>12384211
Wonderwood isn't weak but it's very good at triggering olfactory fatigue.
>>
>>12385296
ausliebezumduft.de but they're pretty much niche-only.
>>
luckyscent really should start selling designer frags
>>
>>12386198
Bullshit article with a bunch of "we just don't know" FUD.
The site is full of plain crackpot hocus-pocus new-age quackery. Worse still, they're vaccine deniers.
http://search.mercola.com/results.aspx?q=vaccines
>>
>>12396260
autism-man detected

on a side note, I dont think the main point of vaccine deniers is that vaccines per se give autism, but merely that today, big pharmas put plenty of garbage in their vaccines which might very well be detrimental to your health.
>>
Alright folks this is your very last call to give me luckyscent fragrance recommendations, I want to order
>>
>>12396271
>big pharmas put plenty of garbage in their vaccines which might very well be detrimental to your health
Define 'detrimental' on a scale from 0 to measles outbreak.
>>
>>12396320
Pretty fucking bad

I live in Quebec and when there was this outburst of that fabricated H1N1 the gov had a surplus of a couple million flu shots and there have been many side effects. That night I didnt sleep a single second

there are viruses that i suppose you might as well take the risk (like an AIDS vaccine) but otherwise I dont recommend it. I havent been vaccinated in years. if theres a new virus outbreak it's better to make some research on it beforehand

either way i dont trust them and nobody should
>>
>>12396085

Just get it man. It just too good to pass. Especially for spring/summer and if seems like you live in a warm weather environment judging by the lack of fall/winter scents so you literally can't go wrong with it.
>>
>>12396330
> fabricated H1N1
Oh, you're on another planet.
>>
>>12396339
it was fucking nothing. the people who got infected by it over here barely had anything.
>>
Do any of you use an aftershave?
If so which ones are worth checking out?
>>
>>12385296
luckyscent delivers to anywhere
>>
>>12396275
http://www.basenotes.net/bn_todaysscent.php?p=boys&t=alltime
>>
>>12394037
id say Burberry London aswell. It's cozy but the 2 hours that it lasts interferes with that "eternal" thing you want.
>>
How similar are L'Occitane's Cedrat and Chanel's Pour Monsieur?
>>
>>12394982
>>12394987
>>12395374
Cool, thanks for the feedback. I definitely won't overspray since people doing that is what turned me off fragrance for so long. The ones I especially hate having to smell usually have this unpleasant marine quality to them, so if that's what aquas are that's pretty interesting. I don't think I've ever smelled someone wearing something pleasant from far away.
>>
no fragrance is the most patrish honestly

if you smell like shampoo and dope smoke you're already ahead of any cologne cuck
>>
>>12396339
lol
>>
>>12396125
>>12396338
I pulled the plug. It smells so fucking clean like you said I couldn't pass it up. The lady at sephora also hooked it up big time with samples.
>>
>>12396213
Maybe that's what I'm experiencing
>>
I presented my collection of fragrances and tried to explain what each sample evoked to my family

They said I should become a nose or something

I guess this is such a niche hobby that just being in it makes you some sort of super fragman
>>
could anyone tell the perfumed court to add profumum and regimes de fleur in their stocks, thanks
>>
I'll have to switch to theperfumedcourt because I dont think I'll be able to support not being able to test out those many designer fragrances that are apparently real good

It's a shame they they lack so many houses though, like wtf
>>
>>12397664

Any frag made by Grossmith I suppose.
>>
What are the most unconventional fragrances?

Most complex?
>>
>>12396350
I actually concur. I had H1N1, and it was a nasty flu and I felt like complete shit, but I was never in any danger at all. All the hype about it being a huge pandemic that was gonna kill a bunch of people, and it was just another flu.

That said, anyone who doesn't get vaccinated is a fucking fool, and it should be legal for everyone to punch them once each, due to the reemergence of diseases we'd basically eradicated due to their idiocy. Vaccinations only work properly when everyone gets them.
>>
>>12397696
sorry am not fond of mercury shots
>>
>>12397699
Ok. Enjoy your measles, smallpox, and polio.
>>
>>12397703
i get my vaccines from private men not public hospitals

enjoy your mercury and autismed children
>>
>>12396085
What are your opinions of azzaro chrome?
>>
>>12397950
It's fine.

>>12397699
>>12397713
Look, no one is going to convince you here and now, but this is kind of serious. I urge you to go think it over, starting from a system of epistemology a little more well-rooted than "corporations are out to get us" (and I'm saying this as a Bernie supporter, and someone who understands the massive wealth redistribution to corporations and the super-rich over the past 30 years is the cause of pretty much all of the world's problems right now).
The problem with vaccines is that they work so well, so now we're all lucky enough to never had to actually witness polio or measles or smallpox. It's cartel-tier horror and suffering, permanent disability and death, not a couple of days of "oh man, I think that evil vaccine fucked with my chi levels a bit" (and the autism thing has been so thoroughly disproven, I'll trust you're smart enough to figure that out if you do even the most basic background reading with an open mind).
And you're not only putting yourself at risk, you're putting everyone at risk. You're not being punk-rock, you're being a suicide bomber.
>>
>>12396865
t.filthy white boy who smells like damp cabbage all the time
>>
File: o.21961[1].jpg (34KB, 448x329px) Image search: [Google]
o.21961[1].jpg
34KB, 448x329px
Sampling this at the moment. Very sweet and normal fragrance for Amouage, but it still as that sophisticated luxury vibe
>>
>>12396865
Every girl I've been on a date with or fucked since I got into fragrances would seem to disagree with you.
>>
>>12398151
>im a bernie supporter

oh boy
>>
>>12398417
Chill, we're not on /pol/.
>>
>>12381404
Is fragrancenet.com okay? Want to try creed and I saw they sell it at a much lower price
>>
Guys

I have $330 and my current cart is worth $386 (shipping included)

Can you help me out? I need to remove enough to reach $330

My cart https://pastebin.com/Xva7xZdk
>>
>>12398566
Disregard that, new cart https://pastebin.com/yW1imiwv

Which brings us to $394 (I forgot tobacco vanille and oud wood)
>>
Hey guys can somebody help me out with a rec? I'm looking for a lavender scent around $40 that is unisex and not chemically smelling.
>>
>>12398646
>$40
>>
>>12381404
First time spending over 100$ on frag, am thinking du desert marocain but am also tempted to put up the 180 for rose 31 is rose worth it?
>>
>>12398656
Sorry, I literally know nothing. I don't need anything full concentration. If that isn't doable I'd love some advice
>>
>>12398577
Get rid of Bleu, YSL L'Homme, Burberry London, Gucci pour Homme, Égoïste, Grey Vetiver, Terre d'Hermès, Aventus and Green Irish Tweed and Bal D'Afrique. You can try all of those at department stores or Sephora -34.15

If you travel often, you can try the Diptyque, TFPB and Guerlain scents at airports. -22.75 (you had Philosykos twice).

Sécrétions magnifiques doesn't actually smell like cum so you can save your money there. -4.50

The Helmut Lang perfume is boring and not worth trying compared to other frags you have listed. -4.00
>>
>>12398723
40$ is very, very cheap for a fragrance. At that range, you're not likely going to be finding much that isn't extremely synthetic. Probably 60-80$ is more realistic.

If you're a beginner, I'd go to a department store or a Sephora or wherever, ask for help, and tell them what you're looking for. You could also order some samples first, but then that's more money.
>>
>>12398646
Just buy a small (2mL for parfum, 5mL of the EdT) Lavender Tea from CB I Hate Perfume. Or get the Demeter straight Lavender scent.
>>
>>12398742
Thank for letting me know. 80 is fine I guess and now I'm informed
>>
>>12398723
If you want an actual quality fragrance you need to put at leatst triple that amount. $40 you wont get anywhere unless you get a decant of something great
>>
>>12398736
>Sécrétions magnifiques doesn't actually smell like cum
What does it smell like?
>>
>>12398797
Cum.
>>
New thread:

>>12381404
>>12398819
>>
>>12398578
$300 on samples is maximum autism.
>>12398676
Honestly they're both really good, but personally I prefer the rose. You can also refill the bottle at a le labo and save I think $30 For next time.
>>
>>12398797
Metallic (more like blood) and salty and dirty (like a shipping port)
>>
File: nd.1063.jpg (30KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
nd.1063.jpg
30KB, 300x320px
Coped it lately. Any thoughts on this one?
>>
>>12398491
Yes
>>
>>12398676
>is rose worth it?
To whom? Only you can answer that.
>>
>>12398723
Price has nothing to do with quality in the frag game anon. Don't listen to those who think it does.

http://boisdejasmin.com/2012/02/the-price-of-luxury-perfume-1.html
>>
>>12398736
>you can try the Diptyque, TFPB and Guerlain scents at airports
Which duty free shops have testers? Never seen that.
>>
>>12398151
Fucking cuck. When someone asks for an opinion you don't reply with "its fine"
Whats it remind you of? Hows the longevity and projection? Whats it like in the drydown? Dominant notes?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.