[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
is Apple /fa/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1455455503500.png (311 KB, 1017x1181) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455455503500.png
311 KB, 1017x1181
is Apple /fa/?
I like the look of the older macintoshes, but the newer product just seem to get more memey and more memey.
>>
>>10959509
bump
>>
i did what pic said and my 6s upgrade to 7s
>>
>>10959509
When the inevitable idiots fall for this and brick their iPhones, the simple solution is to take it to a repair place, and have them take the batter out and put it back in again.
>>
>>10959948
*battery
>>
>>10959509
What the fuck, now my phone is stuck on searching. You bastards
>>
>>10959509
fuck I can't get this?

totally want it
>>
>>10960104
You can as some jailbroken theme
>>
Just factory reset your phone you mongs
>>
>>10959948
why does this brick the phone?
>>
>>10959509
wow, just tried this and it looks amazing. they should just make this theme the default.
>>
>>10960170
1 Jan 1970 is the date where the clock basically starts counting. The processes already functioning will then be put at a negative time so it loops forward and the time will be too large to display.
>>
>>10959509
I had to go to the apple store today to get my laptop fixed and there was a legit line of embarrased retards who tried this shit. Pretty great actually.
>>
>>10959509
The instructions weren’t clear enough. I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan.
>>
>>10959509
I'm with you, OP.

I can't stand the all-aluminum MacBooks and iPhones nowadays but the older iPhones (especially the 4S) and white plastic MacBooks are pretty /fa/.
>>
>>10960299
my iPod classic is like 10 years old now? still functioning great and looks amazing.

such a good product design, even if it was stolen.

>>10960263
keked
>>
>>10960350
>keked
>at a youtube comment
>>
I tried it and it bricked. Guess I'll go to the apple store tomorrow and get it fixed plus get my daily allowance of getting judged by some spotty dork.
>>
>>10960372
keked
>>
>>10960170
integer underflow
>>
File: effay imac.png (872 KB, 1024x1256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
effay imac.png
872 KB, 1024x1256
>>10959509
Apple's old stuff is /fa/. The Blackbook, Bondi Blue iMac, pic related, old earbuds, and the Powerbooks are all /fa/.

Their newer stuff that's still /fa/: iPhone 4/4s, (possibly) Retina Macbook Pro, non-touch iPods.

For stuff that's /fa/ but not Apple: modern Nokia phones, Thinkpad x*** for lunar core, riced Linux/BSD/beOS/etc, and maybe a Surface Pro (that's stretching it).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 519087

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.