[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/ + /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: OUTDOORS.jpg (69KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
OUTDOORS.jpg
69KB, 495x700px
I was just browsing /out/ but is there a way to be both /fa/ and /out/? It seems like a very difficult task to mix both functional outdoor gear and fashion. I'm sure some of you can pull this off. Give me your suggestions for outdoors functional fashion.
>>
Go to REI, get some pants, a top, footwear, socks, and a jacket. then go on a hike outside.
you are welcome :)

btw being outdoorsy is the opposite of being fa...literally...bc your clothes have to be super functional and that means that "looks" are not priority.
>>
>>10959167
Be landed gentry and wear the stuff you wore hunting as a boy.

Not even joking, that's my life.
>>
File: 6642_taking_a_break.jpg (45KB, 475x428px) Image search: [Google]
6642_taking_a_break.jpg
45KB, 475x428px
>>10959167
Be it traditional or modern, you should be wearing durable materials with a ragged outlook. Rough wool, flannel, canvas, linen, all work depending on the weather and match with raw leather or canvas bags, webbing, and assorted accessories for the more traditional approach. If you're going modern, just look at techwear but focus on earthy, downtoned colours as well as the usual grays and blacks.

As long as you're not a total nerd though, the outdoors make pretty much anyone look cool af
>>
>>10959167

Check out the website called Huckberry. It's definitely possible to be fashionable, stylish and /out/
>>
>>10959223
>>10959223
Quit projecting no one cares stupid faggot
>>
>>10959324
But that's not what projecting is?
>>
>>10959212
If you're outdoors having fun, you've created a living aesthetic that's just as appealing as any fashion aesthetic (if a bit less austere). Be yourself outdoors and you transcend this
>>
>>10959167
>Wanting to be /out/
>Still wanting to be /fa/
This is just a phase, fuck off from /out/ and give it a few months. You'll be over it in no time
You choose one or the other, stop being a faggot
>>
i hate rei and all the ppl who shop there.
>>
>>10959528
>cant do both
kek desu senpai
>>
>>10959469
yeah lots of people are going to be checking out your fits when your alone hiking in the wilderness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.