[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be attractive Seriously what's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 1454256414615.jpg (202KB, 532x810px) Image search: [Google]
1454256414615.jpg
202KB, 532x810px
>tfw you will never be attractive

Seriously what's the point if everyone is judging you by the luck you had when god chose a body for you?
>>
>>10957698
Even if you aren't good looking you can still make the best of what you have and boost your attractiveness somewhat. I mean I would rather fuck a well dressed ugly person than an ugly slob.
>>
>>10957718
Do you have sex with clothes on?
>you will never fug your gf in geos
>>
>>10957732
No but you are more likely to get into a position to have sex with good clothes on.
>>
>>10957698
OH
>>
>>10957698
because i don't base my self worth on how hot other judge me to be, you tool. i don't look like a model (at all) but you just live your life dude. you're probably average looking but based on your attitude and how much weight you seem to give physical attractiveness, you probably don't live it up too much and have a shitty attitude.

you have your face for your whole life. best thing you can do is get used to it and love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 584x960px
>you will never have face this flawless

y live
>>
>>10957732
why would I want to fug my gf inside an 8-bit operating system
>>
>>10958404

>le androgynous face meme
>>
>>10958432
androgynous how?
looks perfectly masculine tbqh
>>
Might as well an hero or go on >>>/r9k/ and talk about it
>>
>>10958452
weak jaw and weird proportions like the size of your lips, nose and eyebrows
>>
File: 14406807312769.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
14406807312769.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>tfw if it wasn't for acne you'd be a solid 8.5/10
>>
File: image.jpg (1016KB, 1024x1250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1016KB, 1024x1250px
>>10958467
i dont get your fetish for square jaw like pic related but his jawline is simply ideal; sharp and soft
proportions of other parts are perfectly normal too
>>
you're only fucked if you can't back it up with confidence.

there are so many ugly manlet cunts who dress like shit but still get 10/10s because they're confident.
>>
This shit again?

>1. Get a good haircut that suits you
>2. Dress at LEAST some what decently
>3. Go to a dermatologist
>4. Get braces
>5. Work out
>6. Keep a decent hygiene regimen
>7. Get some fucking confidence

And when absolutely all else fails and you've put yourself as good as you can naturally be...think about getting SOME cosmetic surgery if you're okay with it. And learn your limits so you don't fucking butcher your face

>B-b-b-but no money!
Either save up for it, get another job, or travel internationally and get some overseas shit done.
You've been dealing with it your whole life/most of your life, won't kill you to wait a few more to save up some cash.

There, stop being such a stain.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1023x986px
>>10958509
>he took the bluepill cause its easier to masturbate to himself than getting realistic which is the part that needs real confidence
>>
>>10957698
most people will try to not be that shallow person. your mistakes won't overlooked as much as for a good looking person, but you have chances to show your other pull factors. people as judgy as you describe aren't good company in the first place. chin up and be proud everything's going to be fine.
>>
>>10957718
I agree. You may be fugly but if you take care of and carry yourself well, you will have better luck with everything
>>
>>10957698
OP take a guy like Jimi, now that i'm "into" fashion I realize that he was not even close of handsome, but he was an overtalented individual + sense of fashion = get laid. I guess
>>
File: Jimi-Hendrix-001.jpg (61KB, 465x279px) Image search: [Google]
Jimi-Hendrix-001.jpg
61KB, 465x279px
>>10958611
>>
>>10958611
>
wouldn't suppose his sense of fashion had that much to do with the amount of female attention desu
>>
File: Jimi Driving Dune Buggy.jpg (60KB, 672x564px) Image search: [Google]
Jimi Driving Dune Buggy.jpg
60KB, 672x564px
>>10958651
I guess you're right but it aways help a little bit. If you want a unfalible advice: Be sucesfull on a communitty that values what you do.
>>
>>10958696
*successful
>>
>>10958538
is 21 too late for braces?
>>
>>10958764
Nope, go for it dude. If your teeth aren't that bad you might even be able to go with invisalignes.
>>
>>10958764
My music teacher in middle school was like 60 and had braces.
>>
Nobody scrutinises your appearance more than you do and your flaws that seem so obvious and disfiguring to you have most likely gone unnoticed by the vast majority of people you know while those that have noticed have forgotten about it moments later.
People less attractive than you have had great success both socially and romantically, unless you have a serious disfigurement your imperfections are having a far greater impact on your mentality than on your appearance.

From now on look at yourself the way you look at other people.
>>
File: 1451076480931.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1451076480931.png
539KB, 594x517px
>>10958476
why'd you have to remind me
>>
>>10959013
it gets better familia, try to go to the derm and get some accutane, if it isn't bad enough to be prescribed accutane a very rigorous skin cleaning routine can help a lot. stay strong.
>>
>>10958983

damn this is too real
>>
>>10958538
tfw bald
>>
>>10959035
my routine is basically using Noxzema twice a day, in the shower in the morning and in a basin at night. after night noxema rinse, make a small aspirin mask paste with moisturizer (helps to stick of face) mixed in, and spot treat with neutrogena benzoyl peroxide gel. leave it on for a few hours, wash it off, and put some oil-free moisturizer on and go to bed.
>>
>>10958983
Well said.
>>
i would say im an 8. super charisma too. too bad i have herpes currently covering 15% of my face below the nose rn. kill me
>>
>>10957698
I'm gonna tell you something looks doesn't matter ( talking about average not a 1/10) if you don't want to attract sluts ofc . Don't believe /r9k/ , sluthate , lookism or whatever you can get laid easily by a 7/10 grill unless you are an autist .
I'm a legit 8 , positive canthal tilt + slightly hooded green eyes , good hairline , tall , flawless skin etc but i have a 5/10 if not a 4 who get more pussy than me i don't know how but he does .
>>
File: gervathiest.jpg (96KB, 360x230px) Image search: [Google]
gervathiest.jpg
96KB, 360x230px
>when god chose a body for you

I'm an Athiest
>>
>>10959058
Grow a beard.
>>
>tfw good looking

feelsgoodman

i throw on old and shitty mismatched clothes when i go grocery shopping and i still get attention
>>
>>10959771
no you dont
>>
>>10958764
never too late.
>>
>>10958509
>here are so many ugly manlet cunts who dress like shit but still get 10/10s because they're confident.

lol no i have never seen such a thing
>>
>>10959811
Not that anon but it's true, I literally see it all the time

Average faced, shitty taste and below 5"8 manlets that ooze confidence always gets the girl

Reminds me of this shy dude from my high school who was literally gorgeous (always wore glasses) but he was so beautuful but painfully shy and no girls paid any attention to him, now he is studying computer science and seems to be really happy from the last time I saw him. While all the "hot" dudes from high school that were popular and bragged about getting D's as it was a cool thing are all working at the local carwash or gas station.
>>
>>10957698
If you're not dressing in an aesthetic you like and living your life the way you want you're already dead.
>>
>>10958476
Just go to a dermatologist, seriously it's not cancer.
>>
>>10959891
tru
>>
>>10959063
a c c u t a n e

u literally dont have to worry about that shit anymore u take 2 pills a day and acne gone in three months max (usually)
>>
>>10957698
I find this man so fucking ugly, when he smiles I feel sick to my stomach. I hate how ugly white men are uplifted in our society, he AIN'T CUTE.
>>
>tfw weird face with jewish features because im jewish
>tfw teased all my life because of my looks
>i dont care about it personally but of course no girls liked me
>also weird/hyperactive/autistic/annoying so i have weird face to go along with bad personality, just always the jokester
>tfw also emaciated body that i dont care about working out or dresssing that well because never had friends or girlfriend anyway
>>
>>10960409
Or Retin A, it takes a bit longer depending on the individual but you can get it online just make sure you know how to use it.
>>
>>10960275
Ok but ill still have all the scars on my face
>>
>>10960421
What's wrong with looking jewish? The most attractive people in Hollywood are jewish, you need to have more pride in your heritage. I don't understand people who want to look "white"
>>
>>10960428
Acne scars? Those go away! Just go to a derm and they'll fasten the process along, nothing is permanent unless you have huge craters in your face.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.