[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw this is what nike has done so far this year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>tfw this is what nike has done so far this year
>>
http://hypebeast.com/search?s=nike
>>
>>10951532
From that same link

>Nike's Shoe Sales Slip While adidas Makes Gains

> Is Yeezy jumping over Jumpman?

> Additionally, adidas’s Ultra Boost is now the best selling running shoe. According to Deutsche Bank analyst Dave Weiner, “In the past, Nike has dominated the running category with its Roshe and Free platforms,” Weiner added. “So Adidas’ recent encroachment is noteworthy.”
>>
>>10951532
so all garbage then
still want me some foamposites though shaking my head
>>
>>10951556
just showing that rainbow flyknit af1s is not all they have done.
Company is still a juggernaut
95B mkt Cap > 20B mkt Cap
>>
>>10951521
Heard Mayor mention the (at the time) unheard-of AF1 flyknit concept way back in a video interview. They sounded interesting in concept, but the execution was sloppy. This looks like some bootleg china shit.
>>
>>10951589
That doesn't mean much. Sketchers is such a huge monopoly as well but they cater to adolescent + women over 40. My point is that that are not bringing much when it comes to innovation.
>>
>>10951573
nigger spotted
>>
>TFW I bought White Cement 4s and Black OVO 10s today
>>
>>10951702
>that doesn't mean much
there are only 35 companies in the the S&P500 over 100B in Mkt Cap
>sketchers is such a huge monopoly as well...
They are 1/4 the size of adidas(~5B). Monopoly is not the right word to use here. Not even oligopoly. The global sneaker market is highly competitive.
Also, sketchers specifically was sued by nike for using flyknit technology, so much for innovation. Finally it is clear that boost technology is a rip from the flyknit. Adidas was able to do it slightly different and avoid a lawsuit. I love Adidas, I love Nike. Irrelevant. But if this thread was made ~2 years ago, or anytime before, the OP would be

>tfw this is what adidas has done so far this year

and it would be a picture of superstars.
>>
>>10951521
why I wear adidas
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3095x2446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3095x2446px
Picked up the new OVOs...Adidas is bringing amazing innovation but come on man Nike always brings heat All Star weekend
>>
>>10952108
>>10952108
literal mcdonalds shoes
>>
File: tumblr_nqu25of7op1uvdqtko1_500.jpg (43KB, 380x637px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqu25of7op1uvdqtko1_500.jpg
43KB, 380x637px
>>10951521

>mfw my carpet looks like that
>>
>>10951521
that,s because nike doesn't let their collaborators have as much creative control. nor do they pic any good collaborators,
see
ricardo tisci, and errolson
,the only good collaborator they have right now is jun takahashi with gyakuso.
>>
>>10951521
Nike x skittles
>>
>>10951521
gum soles and they'd be dope
>>
>>10951521
The marksmans came out a day or so ago,I thought those were alright
>>
>>10952208
>riccardo tisci
>not a good collaborator

you're crazy. whether you liked the shoes or not, it was a good move by Nike
>>
I think outside air force one ,flyknit racer and maybe one more sneaker, nike is just meh.
>>
>>10952423
the new shoe he designed is like a fuck you to rick from nike.
>>
>>10952545
what is it?
>>
>>10952082
>Finally it is clear that boost technology is a rip from the flyknit.
>boost
that's a fucking sole you dumbass while flyknit is the woven upper
not to mention adidas started to develop primeknits around the same time as nike started to work with flyknits, nike just pushed the sneakers to the market faster probably because they can spend more money to do something like that, it's not a rip-off
if anything we will probably see nike do boost rip-off sometime soon considering how fucking popular the sole is and how comfortable they are
>>
>>10952566
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-dunk-lux-high-x-riccardo-tisci-shoe/pid-11042572/pgid-11043232?k_clickid=09e0d719-db5b-48bc-b63f-5f9233ce80a6&cp=usns_kw_pla!g!c!nobr!&k_clickid=09e0d719-db5b-48bc-b63f-5f9233ce80a6
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.