[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Help me out, /fa/
I'm growing my hair long and atm it's at that horrible point between short and long where it just looks terrible
What can I do with it to make it more bearable until it becomes properly long
pic related, my hair is similar but less 90s looking
>>
pls help me fa
>>
>>10949852
I'm in the same boat, it feels really scruffy, it's depressing. I just push it back but it's still a mess
>>
Wear a hat.
>>
>>10950685
Preferably a fedora.
>>
>>10950685
>>10950705
ebin XD
>>
>>10949852
man bun
>>
>>10951258
It's not long enough for that yet
>>
Either slick it, or go full /colonial/ core, and put the back in a ponytail.
>>
>>10951937
see >>10951846 vis ponytail

what substance is best used for slicking that length of hair?
>>
buuuumping for solution
>>
>>10949852
Go to a decent hairdressers and ask them to take the some of the weight out and neaten up the back and lowest parts of the sides, make sure they leave the top as is. It'll look better and cleaner and won't really impact on your growth, you'll maybe lose two weeks worth since the important parts to grow is the hair on the top of your head rather than the ones lower down as obviously they have less length to grow. If you just want to power through and not spend any money then just slick it back, you'll look like a rapist if you don't have killer facial aesthetics but only for a few months
>>
>>10949852
Me same problelm. look ugly now but hair in a year look very better.
>>
OP here, my hair is ok when I just stroke/comb it back a bit, but what do I use to get it to stay there? It always bounced back
>>
Pomade is the best product for it, I've used loads of different ones and my favorite is Layrite Super Hold
>>
>>10955098
I'd like to try it out, is it sold in the UK?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.